PDA

View Full Version : Horny slut needs ball punishment

DareFiend
10-24-2017, 06:18 PM
I'm incredibly horny tonight. I'm not allowed to cum. Thinking the best way to deal with the situation is to punish the balls that make the testosterone that make me so horny.

Please send me LOTS of ball punishments?

PUNCHING, SQUEEZING, HITTING WITH THE BATON, laying them on the counter and HITTING THEM WITH A MALLET - lots, lots, lots

Or whatever you want me to do to my balls. They WILL take it. They need it.

Thanks

---pathetic horny punishment slut

Jaro
10-24-2017, 09:00 PM
HIT THEM WITH THE BATON please.

But honestly, aren't you a little concerned with your balls health?

DareFiend
10-24-2017, 09:41 PM
My balls have been taking this kind of abuse literally for decades. They still work fine. Thanks for your concern! But please don’t be worried. I don’t do anything that risks lasting damage.

lurker54321
10-24-2017, 09:52 PM
Punch them hard 10 times then lay them on the counter and hit them with that mallet while balancing a book (or similar) on your head. If you drop the book just keep trying again until you can keep it balanced long enough to set down the mallet and grab it off your head with the hand that used said mallet.

Mindblower
10-25-2017, 12:09 AM
Put them into a bowl of icewater and keep them there until you can handle it no more, then hold a blowdryer pointed at them at safe distance ans keep it there until you cant handle it. Repeat 5 times.

Mindblower
10-25-2017, 12:45 AM
Tie something throwable to your left ball with a 20 feet long rope - its should weigh about 2 kgs.

Now find a good place to throw it; balcony, top of roof and so on

Throw it as hard as you can 10 times and repeat for right ball.

Report back and also tell me, if this was easy, medium, hard or impossible :-)

DareFiend
10-26-2017, 06:44 PM
Put them into a bowl of icewater and keep them there until you can handle it no more, then hold a blowdryer pointed at them at safe distance ans keep it there until you cant handle it. Repeat 5 times.

This was really tame for me. I put my balls in ice water, as directed. I've left them in for 10-15 minutes previously, till they got numb. I suppose that's what might be meant by "until you can handle it no more." I did that, then used the hair dryer. It got my balls toast hot enough that I couldn't stand it in about 30 seconds. I kept repeating - but apart from making my balls numb and then toasty hot, it wasn't particularly challenging.

Still, it was fun to try. Thank you!

DareFiend
10-26-2017, 07:05 PM
Tie something throwable to your left ball with a 20 feet long rope - its should weigh about 2 kgs.

Now find a good place to throw it; balcony, top of roof and so on

Throw it as hard as you can 10 times and repeat for right ball.

Report back and also tell me, if this was easy, medium, hard or impossible :-)

This verged on the impossible. I don't have anywhere I can drop something 20 feet from. So I decided to at least test out the process from a ladder, where I could do a drop from 5 feet. I also started with a lighter weight - about 1 kg (actually 2 pounds). After five drops, I was done. It hurt my ball a lot, but the real problem for me is the skin of the scrotum, which (unhappily for me) is a lot more susceptible to abrasion and stretching tears than most men. So each time the weight dropped, the rope really pulled painfully on the scrotum. That hurt more than the ball pain. I had to stop - the scrotum was just burning with pain. I have lifted heavy weights with my balls - with the right collar around them, it doesn't stretch/tear the skin - it just transfers the weight to the balls. But this was new for me, and unfortunately I didn't do well at it.

If there are men who can do the 2 kg drop of 20 feet, I want to meet them, and see them perform!

Again, thanks for the opportunity. Sorry it didn't work out very well!

simhthmss
10-26-2017, 07:10 PM
this one was kind of surreal man^^ testicular stuntman of the year:D

DareFiend
10-26-2017, 07:10 PM
Punch them hard 10 times then lay them on the counter and hit them with that mallet while balancing a book (or similar) on your head. If you drop the book just keep trying again until you can keep it balanced long enough to set down the mallet and grab it off your head with the hand that used said mallet.

Thank you for this challenge! I was worried about managing to do it, but I surprised myself. I completed it on the first try, managing to keep my balance AND cause myself significant testicle pain.

Thanks again

Masomister
10-29-2017, 04:01 PM
Do hits to your nuts with the mallet with them on the counter

Count by going 1, a, 2, b, and so forth

If you ever take more then 10 seconds to figure out what's next start over.

You're done once you hit Z