PDA

View Full Version : Need some fun dares!

coffee_creamer
10-24-2017, 02:52 PM
I need some fun and new dares. I haven't asked for dares in awhile so I thought why not ask the GD community? I would like everything to be kept within limits unless I agree to breaking a limit. I want a few longer things but I will take any dare and report on it! Also, I would love some shower and bath dares.

I will post reports after I do each dare. :)

bee9
10-24-2017, 03:53 PM
Any experience with self-bondage, esp. ice release?

MsterG
10-24-2017, 03:59 PM
I dare you to wear a buttplug and a vibrator all day tomorrow, if you cum, you have to stop what you are doing and finger your pussy for 5 minutes. Thruout the day as you go to the bathroom, you have to use 3 fingers in your pussy, and these are the only times you can remove your butt plug and vibrator for a minute. At the end of the day remove your panties, and put it in a plastic note that says thank you master. Then go home, and you have to strip to your bra and panties for the rest of the night, PM me with a report.

Meatballsurgery
10-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Lets start with an easy one.

Get into the shower fully dressed and put on the water on cold, leave on cold until you have removed everything put your knickers.
Give yourself a wet wedgie and spank your ass 10 times then pit the shower on cold and edge yourself then putbit back on warm and then repeat until you have edged 10 times

Pm report olease.

coffee_creamer
10-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Any experience with self-bondage, esp. ice release?

Yes! And if I can't achieve something you give me, you can punish me for it but I usually find an alternative if I can't.

bee9
10-24-2017, 04:35 PM
Good!

The dare is very simple - vibrator goes in your pussy, butt plug in your ass, electric toothbrush on your clit - but a lot depends if your toothbrush switch off after a while - does it?
Anyway - use duct tape to keep everything in place. Attach rope to your shower head (or somewhere up), use ice key release system with a thread tied to your thumb - once the key will be release you will unlock handcuffs which you obviously will attach after switching on the vibe, the toothbrush and normal temperature shower.

Obviously the goal is to force you into numerous orgasms while you will stand in a shower.