PDA

View Full Version : Public dares for fall. F/26

peta92
10-24-2017, 02:16 PM
Hi all.

I had so many plans to do dares throughout the summer, but stuff got in the way. So I am looking to do some fun stuff before it gets too cold outside.

Please stay in my limits

Dice7
10-24-2017, 02:24 PM
Public is really broad, what aspects of public do you enjoy and not enjoy. Could you happily walk naked in a public place? If not whats the closest thing you could do to that?

With sex as a like are you open to having sex with strangers as a result of a dare/lost game?

Lyb
10-24-2017, 02:34 PM
Do you have any toys?

BigBadWolfy
10-24-2017, 02:48 PM
every 10min you walk you must roll a dice, if its odd take off a piece of clothing and put it in a bag or just carry it, if its even you may put it back on one piece of clothing if you have taken off an odd number of articles of clothing

you should do this when going for a >1h run, waling in the mall, shopping or taking a >1h walk, you can also do it all the time

you could also do a dice dare that will determent how you will be dressed before you exit the house

you could also go around some street and or park and ask people on the street to write something on you, you must ask the first person you see after when no one is writing on you ( you pick the spot and supply the marker), then once 30min has passed, for each person that wrote on you take off a piece of clothing, if it exceeds the amount of clothes you are wearing you have to offer sex or bj to that amount of people (male or female), and you go home as you are
difficulty can be adjusted depending on which place you pick to do it in and time

peta92
10-24-2017, 02:49 PM
Public is really broad, what aspects of public do you enjoy and not enjoy. Could you happily walk naked in a public place? If not whats the closest thing you could do to that?

With sex as a like are you open to having sex with strangers as a result of a dare/lost game?

Risk of being caught naked I find exciting. Guaranteed being seen would depend on the dare, location, situation.

Sex with strangers is possibility, and I think the lost game aspect especially would be exciting.

Do you have any toys?

Yes, I have dildos, vibrators ( including a remote control one), anal beads, butt plugs etc.

peta92
10-24-2017, 07:29 PM
every 10min you walk you must roll a dice, if its odd take off a piece of clothing and put it in a bag or just carry it, if its even you may put it back on one piece of clothing if you have taken off an odd number of articles of clothing

you should do this when going for a >1h run, waling in the mall, shopping or taking a >1h walk, you can also do it all the time

you could also do a dice dare that will determent how you will be dressed before you exit the house

you could also go around some street and or park and ask people on the street to write something on you, you must ask the first person you see after when no one is writing on you ( you pick the spot and supply the marker), then once 30min has passed, for each person that wrote on you take off a piece of clothing, if it exceeds the amount of clothes you are wearing you have to offer sex or bj to that amount of people (male or female), and you go home as you are
difficulty can be adjusted depending on which place you pick to do it in and time

Some interesting ideas. I will definitely do the first part, and maybe combine it with a dice dare for the clothes I wear. The body writing could be fun, will have to think about the details

SlutQueen
10-24-2017, 07:40 PM
Go to a forested area, take off your clothes and put them in a bush. Go for a fifteen minute walk. If you don't run into anyone, lucky you. If you do, say that you needed to pee and were uncomfortable peeing with any clothes on and now you can't find them. Ask for help, offer a... Reward ;). After you find them, you edge once then you can get dressed and leave

bee9
10-24-2017, 08:01 PM
Let's start simple.

Before going out for a club night you do 20 edges. Get yourself wet and horny. No wiping, no panties. Dress or skirt only. Have a dice with you.

In the club wait until someone approaches you - then roll a dice to determine what you will do in the next 10 minutes with that guy:
1 - let him touch your wet pussy, nothing more. 10 minutes roll again.
2 - blow him. nothing else.
3 - let him seduce you. if he's good enough - let him fuck you.
4 - tell him that he got a jackpot - you will deepthroat him, then ride him if he will lick your pussy till you cum. after you cum take his number and tell you'll call him.
5 - same, but stop him right before cumming and deepthroat/ride him. Cum while riding him.
6 - let him finger you in public. you can cum. re-roll then.

lexmark182
10-24-2017, 10:27 PM
My random clothing challenge

You need 6 identical bags and one lockable one. In each bag you need to place an outfit of your choice. It can range from completely normal to completely naked, you have that much control. If there is a weight difference then you need to put some weights in there so that they are all the same. Then shuffle them up a bit.
Next you will choose a bag, use a dice if you want or whatever and take it to the park with the lockable bag and the only way of releasing that bag left at home.
When you get there, strip and put all your clothes in the lockable bag. Now you may open your chosen bag. Maybe you'll b lucky. Maybe you wont

Leave a report or drop me a message on kik of how it went

Bleater
10-25-2017, 12:32 PM
so:
You need a bag that you can lock with a padlock, the related padlock, a chain with another padlock and a wild area, like a forest or similar
Go to the wild area, and at one border leave hidden there the keys of both the locks.
Walk for at least 30 min inside, then strip naked, even barefoot, and put all in the bag, then lock it close and secure with the chain to a tree, so no one can steal it.

Now you have to go back, nude and barefoot to the key, retrive it and then return to te bag, if you want your clothes back.

You can add discomfort handcuffing yourself and/or carring an heavy stuff like a log.

peta92
10-26-2017, 01:52 PM
Thanks to everyone for the dares so far, I am going to start doing some of them this evening, and will let you know how it goes.

Please keep them coming

Chappers
10-26-2017, 02:22 PM
I know it fall but short short skirts are a must - and no underwear please - but stocking are fine. Low cut tops and no bra please.

And remember to drop someone when in front of a group of lads. Make sure they see something.

bee9
10-29-2017, 05:11 PM
Any updates?