PDA

View Full Version : Punish my throat

Genetix
10-24-2017, 11:24 AM
It's time for my throat to receive some training and you guys can help decide how harsh that will be. So for every answer, I will add that task to my session. I will keep doing all tasks in this thread for the next 7 days (all tasks on each day) starting today while adding an additional one for everyone calling me an unworthy throat whore in here.

You can chose between two categories (see below). Please provide all given information.

HOLD & GAG
- Dildo Size (Small, Medium, Big)
- Number of seconds to stay down
- Pause time inbetween
- Number of repetitions

FACEFUCK
- Dildo Size (Small, Medium, Big)
- Speed in BPM (https://www.8notes.com/metronome/)
- Number of thrusts

Additionaly for any category, you can provide the following information:
- Position (Body, Hands etc.)
- Restrictions (Blindfold, Handcuffs etc.)
- What to do with the spit produced during your task

And finally, please provide a punishment in case of failure or when I need to vomit during your task!

Don't go easy on me please ;)

j2o_orange2
10-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Lets get you started with a bit of Facefucking, in the ass up face down position.

Medium Dildo
60 bpm

Followed by

Holding and Gagging

Medium dildo
5 seconds down
10 in-between
25 of these.

Then back to face fucking, this time lay on your bed with your head hanging over the end of the bed.

Medium Dildo
120 bpm

Followed by

Holding and Gagging

Medium dildo
10 seconds down
10 in-between
40 of these.

Lets make it a little harder now... stick that dildo to the wall and pretend its your big muscley stud about to fuck your face relentlessly.

Large Dildo
90 bpm

Followed by

Holding and Gagging
large dildo
10 seconds down
5 in-between
50 of these.

Genetix
10-24-2017, 11:57 AM
Lets get you started with a bit of Facefucking, in the ass up face down position.

Medium Dildo
60 bpm

Followed by......

Thanks! Sounds hard though.. any punishments in case of failure?

silverdarknight
10-24-2017, 12:24 PM
Well, if you want some practice being a cocksucking little whore...

Use whichever dildo is longest. Bonus points if it has balls so that you end up repeatedly hitting yourself in the face with them.
Five mins at 80bpm, which is a little over one thrust a second.
Naturally, you are to take the full length of the dildo every single time. All the way in, and all the way out.

Position? Laying with your head upside down over the edge of the bed/sofa/whatever so that the drool goes all over your face.

If you do end up gagging or whatever - tough. No stopping. Keep face fucking yourself.

If you fail, try again.

Now then, does that sound like the sort of 'training' you had in mind? ;)

j2o_orange2
10-24-2017, 12:38 PM
Thanks! Sounds hard though.. any punishments in case of failure?

I forgot to say.. if you puke you need to catch it....

PM me if you fail and I will give you a punishment ;)

Genetix
10-25-2017, 03:32 AM
Whew, so I had my first training session yesterday.. and man do numbers feel bigger in your throat than in your mind :o

To start off "easy", I did the tasks in reverse order, so I started with silverdarknight's part first. Did I just say easy? :confused: 5 min felt like an eternity while thrusting that dick into my throat. I gagged so hard and kinda ran out of breath, so I had to take a tiny break after each minute. Can't consider this a failure though, as I don't want to die' :D
At this point, my whole face was covered in spit, burning in my eyes.

But I wasn't done there as I knew j2o_orange2's little marathon was still up to do. And man, that was harsh. I kept on facefucking myself and gagging on these toys so hard, that could've filled an entire glass full of spit at this point. I tried as hard as I could to keep up, but I kinda failed at the 180 * 90 bpm.. :( I had to vomit, but forced myself to keep on going.. a mix of spit & vomit splattered everywhere, but I did manage to get through. Please give me a punishment if you think I deseve one!

And please keep on adding up guys, I will need another training session today.

RandomPersin
10-25-2017, 11:46 AM
Well to start out you should do some facefucking get that hole nice and limber

Medium
88 BMP

Then holding
big
10 seconds down
15 seconds

Back to facefucking
medium
88 bmp

Time to hold again
medium
15 seconds down
5 seconds off
do 10 of those

And again your face needs fucking
big
72 bmp

now one last holding
big
15 seconds on
5 seconds off
5 of these

then the final face fucking, if you have been training well doing this you should be good at this part
medium
92 bpm
150 times

If you fail then you need to let me know and I will post an appropriate punishment.