PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

SubmissiveZero
10-23-2017, 05:31 PM
20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello Masters and Mistresses! I just want to give a little DISCLAIMER: I am a CHAT slave, I can work through Kik, Skype chat, GetDare PM, or Email. I will send pictures/videos, however I normally do not send my face until I am comfortable with my Master/Mistress. I am 20 years old, which means I go to school. I attend a University, and I have a part-time job. Now, let's get into the AD!

[TEAMVIEWER]
The first part I want to get out of the way is Teamviwer, this portion is for any Mistress/Master looking for a teamviewer slave, message me on Kik or GetDare.

I am looking to be controlled through my computer screen, given tasks, changing wallpaper, change passwords and administrator, parental controls, etc.

I am not looking for someone to turn on webcam(as I am a chat slave), go through person accounts or profiles, or go through person info or bank info.

ABOUT ME
If you are not looking for Teamviewer and for just a chat slave, read ahead:

Well, besides my kinky life, I am just a normal guy who likes to have fun with his friends, I like to play video games(As you can tell by my witty nickname), my favorite video game is League of Legends, and my favorite movie is Spider-Man Homecoming.

About my kinky self, I LOVE being controlled, and with that control I love being humiliated. You will see further down the advertisement all of my likes and limits, but I am a very dedicated slave, I will abide by your every command and wish, and I will do everything in my power to please you.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
I would say I am slim-fit, I do have a little bit of muscle to me but it's nothing to brag about. My ethnicity is white/Italian, so I have a pretty noticeable tan. I have black hair, and I am pretty hairy. If the hair around the pubic area is a problem, just say so and I will do what you want with it. I am 5'11, my foot size is 11, and I am 3 inches soft and 5 and a half erect.

LIVING SITUATION
I am currently not attending school until Spring of 2018, so I am living with my family until then and I do work.

MAIN LIKES
My main likes are the control aspect of our S/M relationship. I love being completely controlled and I like being known I am not in control of my own life. I love being denied from any sexual pleasure for long term periods of time, not being able to touch, not being able to use the bathroom, sleep when I want, etc. I love being humiliated, knowing that I am nothing compared to you, and I very much enjoy small penis humiliation. Some other main likes of mine are edging, but sometimes regular edging can be boring, my favorite types of edging/teasing are teasing my cockhead by palming it with the palm of my hand, or rubbing it against my bed sheets(which is TORTURE).

OTHER LIKES
Humiliation
Degradation
SPH
Feet
Anal
Teasing
Edging
Denial
Chastity
CBT
Control
Life Control
Bathroom Control
Account Control(Passwords)
Breath-play
Blackmail(light)

LIMITS
Face
Friends/Family
Wax
Public
Food/Messy
Needles
Extreme Pain
Tattoos
Permanent
Illegal
(Not full list, if something comes up as a limit I will say no)

CONTACT
If you are interested in owning me long-term or short-term, please contact me at my kik!
My kik is: submissivezero

SubmissiveZero
10-26-2017, 01:36 PM
Wanted to bump the thread to say I am still looking for a Master/Mistress. If it interests anyone I do have one pair of clean panties, one pair of dirty panties, and a pair of dirty nylons if any Masters/Mistresses would like me to use them for play.

SubmissiveZero
11-14-2017, 09:58 PM
Bumping! Still looking for either a chat master/mistress or someone to own me via Teamviewer!