PDA

View Full Version : Meet PA

bit
10-23-2017, 06:50 AM
So, I am now allow to have my own PA at the office, and I want some ideas with interviewing my new PA.
I would like to hire a slut and useful PA, by useful I mean useful at work and others :p

Any idea? like questions to ask, should I rate their clothing during the interview, etc.

Also, what should i say about her "job duty"?

IceMaiden
10-23-2017, 09:22 AM
So, I am now allow to have my own PA at the office, and I want some ideas with interviewing my new PA.
I would like to hire a slut and useful PA, by useful I mean useful at work and others :p

Any idea? like questions to ask, should I rate their clothing during the interview, etc.

Also, what should i say about her "job duty"?

My idea is that whoever applies is applying for a non sexual job and so has no idea you want to do something like this which means they have not consented. Don't be a jerk.

Butterfly
10-23-2017, 09:39 AM
This is absolutely awful, I sure hope this is just some fantasy in your head. If not, I hope you get reported for sexual harassment because treating a woman this way, who is not consenting, is just wrong.

growler21d
10-23-2017, 10:39 AM
I couldn't agree more with the posters above. This would be a serious abuse of power and is never something that should even be considered in a professional working environment

MistressClaire
10-23-2017, 02:08 PM
I just hope you get more than you bargained for, and get a real dome, whipping the smile off your face, as a PA

Joker50
10-23-2017, 02:12 PM
Given the current sexual abuse stories in the press, this is an absurd idea.

I hope that your post is a wind up but if its not then it is exceedingly bad taste and the reaction you are getting should tell you how wrong you are to even consider it.

DareFiend
10-23-2017, 03:14 PM
I hope your organization has approved a job description for your PA. With that in hand, you have the criteria for your interview. What's between your legs is NOT in that job description. If you can't take care of that away from work, quit. Don't ruin somebody else's life and/or put your organization at risk.