PDA

View Full Version : Boys vs Girls - What will you do to win?

Man12345
10-21-2017, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the Boys vs Girls What Will You Do? game.
Each person has a limit of one time that they can play the game. The rules are simple: each of you will go through the list of dares top to bottom. For each dare you perform, you will receive the amount of points attached to it. Once you hit a dare that you will not do, the game is over.
To make sure that you performed each dare, you will need to post a description of how it went.
Without further ado, here is the game:
1 Point: Put two fingers up your ass, then place them in your mouth and suck. Repeat ten times.
3 Points: 10 minutes of cornertime, eyes closed. No touching yourself, no anything. Just stand there. Add one more point if you stay for 15+ minutes.
5 Points: Ask whoever is above you in the comments for a random dare, within your limits. Perform whatever the dare is.
7 Points: Take an enema of your choice. It consist of at least 1.5 liters of liquid. Then roll a dice on random.org. Multiply 10 by the number you receive. This is the amount of minutes you must hold the enema in for. Spill any of it and Game Over.(I understand that some people do not have enema kits. If you do not have one, then your task for seven points is to fully complete this: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83905)
10 Points:PM me and ask me for a random dare. No matter what the dare is, you must perform it, and if you don't, Game Over.
Add up the points you have received until you reject a dare(or the game is over). Post your point total along with a concise description of how each dare went in the comments.

The game will end on November 15, 2017. On this date, I will add up all the points from both teams and whichever team has the most points wins!
The team that wins will have the opportunity to PM me five dares of their choice. No matter the dare, I must do it.
Each member of the team that loses has to post "I am accepting all dares within my limits" on their profile and signature for 24 consecutive hours. All dares received within your limits must be performed.

I hope you enjoy this game... and let the fun begin!

Man12345
10-21-2017, 06:36 PM
I'll get this thing started for the guys...
I did the A2M challenge, didn't taste too bad at first, but the last two times were definitely not fun.
I also did cornertime for ten minutes(just finished that). It was quite boring and, since I was so horny, extremely hard not to move around, reposition my cock, or touch myself.
And I was not able to go for 5 more points, since I can't really ask myself for a dare and have it be considered fair lol, so the game is now over.

I got 4 points. Boys are now winning 4-0! Will any girl come in to tie it, or possibly even take the lead? Only time will tell...

Thatboy
10-21-2017, 06:38 PM
I’m gonna try the enema when I’m hope from my trip is there a way to do it without a pump?

Man12345
10-21-2017, 06:50 PM
I’m gonna try the enema when I’m hope from my trip is there a way to do it without a pump?
I forgot that some people do not have enema kits. I edited the post and added an option for those people. You can go ahead and do that option. But remember that you must complete the first three dares before even trying to complete that one.

Man12345
10-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Boys are up 4-0! Will a girl jump in to try to tie or possibly even take the lead or will another boy join and extend the lead further?

Man12345
10-22-2017, 02:30 PM
Bumping. Reminder that boys are up 4-0, girls can take the lead by just doing three dares!