PDA

View Full Version : Helping a slave to cross a soft limit.

Dark_Baron
09-24-2009, 07:49 PM
A soft limit is indeed something the slave dislikes but would accept to do if the Master ordered. Well, as a Master you could just give that order but it would be a bit cruel for the slave. Here is a better way:
Give to your slave some little things to perform every day (rituals) to be constantly stimulated. Examples could be masturbating but stopping before orgasm, watch erotic movies, perform tasks which will really stimulate the mind. Many slaves are excited by posing naked on a mirror, talking nude self-pictures, sleeping naked and the list is endless. Use a very strong combination you think will have the most powerful effect on your slave for a few days. Once your slave is at a state of extreme sexual stimulation give the final "hit". A task like he/she touches softly his/her genitals with some body oil, for example. Now, stop the slave and give him/her a list of tasks, all involving the soft limit(s) you think are most suitable to be pushed or crossed. The slave must pick one and perform it if he/she wants to be allowed for an orgam right after. It is easier for a stimulated person to move on and it feels better for the slave to have an option instead of a "dry" order. It feels even better for the Master to watch the slave willingly crossing a soft limit in such state... If this is repeated 2-3 times... the specific soft limit is no more.
Be careful though to pick wisely the limit to cross as it must be surely a soft and not a hard one which could have psychological consequencies. If the slave fails a couple of times, it seems that was more like a hard limit. Keep this in mind and target to something else for the time being. Love your slaves... :)

CollaredBlondie
09-25-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm not a sub or a Mistress or anything but this seems like really good advice. Thanks for sharing.

MasterPain
09-25-2009, 01:15 PM
it is great advice....
build your sub/slave up to it

dareboy2
09-25-2009, 11:02 PM
very good adives this has worked for me before and i recommend any mistress/masters to try this as this technique is highly effective