PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger Dice Dare

sunset-gd
10-19-2017, 01:51 PM
You will spread the items you are told to around your house. You will blindfold yourself once you've done this. Your aim will be to find and use all the items within however long you are given by the dice.

There is a rule when you find each item and a consequence for not finding it. Each rule lasts until your time runs out unless otherwise specified (but you may remove the blindfold once you find everything). Missing even one item will result in having to roll for a punishment.

How many items you must hide:
1. 3
2. 4
3. 5
4. 6
5. 8
6. 10

Items (use a d10):
1. Panties
2. Butt plug
3. Clothes pegs
4. Nipple clamps
5. Rope
6. Toothpaste/hot sauce
7. Spanking implement
8. Gag
9. Ice (ice pack probably better)
10. Marker pen
(Reroll if you don't have the item or if it's a duplicate)

How long you have to find everything:
1. 20 minutes
2. 30 minutes
3. 30 minutes
4. 50 minutes
5. 60 minutes
6. 15 minutes

Butt plug:
Rule: Wear it until you've finished
Consequence: Wear it for the next 2 hours

Clothes pins:
Rule: Cover your genitals with them. At least 4 must be on there
Consequence: Leave them on your genitals for 10 minutes, then pull them off without opening them

Gag:
Rule: Wear until finished
Consequence: Wear for 30 minutes

Hot sauce/toothpaste:
Rule: Smear this on your genitals
Consequence: Smear this on your genitals each morning for the next 2 days

Ice:
Rule: Press this against your genitals until you count to 200.
Consequence: Hold this against your genitals until you count to 500.

Marker pen:
Rule: Scrawl 'slut' somewhere on your body (do not remove the blindfold)
Consequence: Write slut on your thigh - ensure it remains there for 2 days

Nipple clamps:
Rule: put one on each nipple until the end
Consequence: Leave them on your nipples for 10 minutes, then pull them off without opening them

Panties:
Rule: Put them on
Consequence: Wear them for the next 2 days

Rope:
Rule: You will tie the rope between your balls and your foot so that it restricts your movement
Consequence: Wear a crotch rope for the next 2 days

Spanking implement:
Rule: As soon as you find the implement, you must spank yourself 40 times on each cheek
Consequence: You must spank yourself 100 times each day for the next 2 days

Punishment:

You will roll one die to know how many days your are denied for. If it's a 6, you are denied for 2 weeks. You will roll another to know how many edges to do each morning and each night. Triple the number on the die to get this number. Also comment on this thread asking to be punished.

Good luck!

lilK
10-21-2017, 07:06 AM
Oh my gosh yes please I'm doing it. It sound so fun. Someone please roll mine

SkyLight
10-21-2017, 01:09 PM
Oh my gosh yes please I'm doing it. It sound so fun. Someone please roll mine

www.play-link.com/random?id=2R913160675
www.play-link.com/random?id=2R978525435
www.play-link.com/random?id=2R650970307

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-21-2017, 03:27 PM
What do you suggest a person do, for the rope, if they do not have balls?

My rolls are 6, 10 items and 5: 1 hour.
If I need the punishment, I rolled a 4 for 4 days and a 1 that will be 3 edges day and night.

I will complete the task once I hear your response back for the rope.

sunset-gd
10-22-2017, 01:36 AM
What I suggest if you don't have balls is doing a two column tie between your ankles. These are just about easy enough to do while blindfolded and it will make it more difficult to find the rest of the items.

Wedgiebondagebabe
10-22-2017, 07:05 AM
What I suggest if you don't have balls is doing a two column tie between your ankles. These are just about easy enough to do while blindfolded and it will make it more difficult to find the rest of the items.

I completed this task in my livingroom while my roommate isn't home. I am finishing out my time now, but first I have a couple concerns. Clothespins should not be left on longer than 20 minutes. So I will be taking those off before my 60 minutes is over. Also with the ball gag, personally, I only like wearing it during a task so when I take the pins off I will probably take that off too just because my jaw gets stretched and breathing out my nise gets harder. So thats the first thing with the length being so long. Secondly, tying your legs together, having clothespins on your genitals and panties on do not work together. I made it work, but only because I walked around like a cowboy after riding horses all day. While in theory it is good and seperate they are good, all togrther makes it tricky. So if someone does roll a 10 its tricky. On top of that, you said reroll if you dont have something, if someone rolls for 8 or 10 items it makes it hard to pick and choose items. Especially if someone has a limit such as anal or pain. They can simply avoid this dare, but I like this dare so personally I wouldnt avoid it unless I absolutely could not stand it. So maybe adding more options for items. A vibrator, a spreader bar, do a wedgie, and more. So the above is only meant to help and not be mean. I just thought of something, making it so you have tk go in the order that you rolled would make it harder!

I like the task. I think it has a lot of potential. I like how you bring a lot of kinks together. Most dice dares tend to be simple and focused on 1 or 2 kinks or complicated and multiple kinks. They also tend to have hard to avoid pieces. This simplified it, made the task more understandable and has a reasonable time frame. I finished in a little under 13 minutes. But I also easily remembered where everything is and didnt make it tricky to find things ot tie myself up.

I first went for the ice. I placed it near the entrance to my kitchen so I could easily walk to put the bag in my sink when it was done. I think counting to 200 can go really fast or really slow depending on who you are. I counted really fast so my time with the ice was not bad. I was cold, but that was about it. Maybe next time I will do insertion. That could make it harder for someone who wants a challenge.

Next, I went for the marker. I picked a place it wouldn't roll from. To me this was easy. I put one hand on my thigh for a place marker and then wrote it. Its not neat, but it is legible. This task for me, it was there. It doesn't bother me, but doesn't much excite me so moving on.

Anal plug. I like my jeweled plug. So I set this up with a bottle of lube and a paper towel. After finding this, i put some lube on my fingers and felt for my asshole and lubed that up. Then I grabbed the plug. I lubed it up and squirted way too much lube on my hand. So I found my way to my kitchen and washed my hands. I didn't want my roommate finding lube in my living room. I found my way back to wear the lube was and continued on.

My panties were in the middle of my floor and I figured it would be easier to do panties then clothespins. So I got on my hands and knees feeling around for the stretchy fabric. I found them and struggled to figure out which way they go on. I finally figured it out and then I wedgied them up so it would be easier with the clothespins. Although in retrospect, I guess I could have just pinned over the clothespins, but this might have made applying the toothpaste hard.

So I went and found the clothespins. I put two on each side of my labia and didn't put anymore because while I love being pinned, pins on my labia hurt especially when moving and im not a huge fan of that. So I put the pins on and the figured out my next move. To make this harder you could say seperate the clothespins and maybe a dice roll for how many, but 4 is a great number its hard, but not too bad.

Spanks, I put a ruler on the table so it was partially hanging over. I crab walked to the table. If you dont know what that is, its walking with your knees bend and pushed out to the side. Your legs look kind of like this <>. So when I got there I used the ruler to give myself 40 quick hits to each side. If you want to add a piece here, specifying how hard can be good for people like myself who do what you said to, but lightly! 40 is a good number though its not too much and does not take too long, but its not short either. Even if you do light spanks you still get a little tingle so I liked it.

From there I moved to the gag. It was on the arm of my couch not far from my table. So I put the gag in. My gag is too big for my mouth, but does have holes. I do dislike how it hurts my jaw though, but I figured this task would take me longer and if I did it near the end, it would be fine.

From there I went diagonallyacross the room to wear the rope is. I had laid it out because it was 50 ft so I doubled it and then folded it in half again. I trialed a double column tie before starting, but was not planning on the fact I had to keep my ankles so far apart because of the clips. So I somewhat ditched the original plan and adapted it.

Finally I had to find the toothpaste. Now I dont have much experience with toothpaste so all I had to go off of was that it will burn. I don't think that it burns I actually like how it makes my clit feel. Its about 40 minutes from when I put it on and it feels cool. Anyways i put a glob on my finger and stuck it down my panties and massaged it into my clit. At first I was thinking my poor clit. Then I was waiting for it to set in.

So that is the end. I took off the blindfold and set off to find my phone. Then I plopped on my butt (and plug) to sit and start writing. Half way through I cleaned up, put my clothes on and started bringing things into my room. I still have to go put all the plants back though because I shut the blinds. Not only was I not into this being somewhat public, there are also children in my apartment complex so to be that was a hard no (not that you required it).

I was nervous about time so I rushed through the task. I was also nervous that my roommate might randomly come home even though shes at work (it was silly). But I did feel my pussy a couple times and I was really wet. I want to do tasks like this in the future because it was a great task. I would just modify a couple things next time.

You did say around your house so I guess that would have taken me longer. I picked my living room because I wanted to easily make sure I cleaned up after myself, but next time I might use my bathroom, closets and kitchen more than I did.

I know I opened with some critiques, but I wamt you to let you know, they are all constructive (I hope) and in good faith. Its a great task and I look forward to trying it again. Thank you for being so quick to respond with the rope adaptation!

trumoomu
10-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Sounds fun(: anyone want to roll for me?

sunset-gd
10-22-2017, 02:57 PM
Your rolls are:

1. 4
2. 4 2 1 7 8 5
3. 5

Good luck!

wingman78
03-09-2018, 04:54 AM
I'll be doing this later today. My dice rolls will be:

Number of items:
https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R605636372

Time to find them:
https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R769242244

wingman78
03-10-2018, 04:08 PM
So, I did this dare yesterday and it was pretty great. I rolled 6 items: nipple clamps, plug, rope, clothes pins, ball gag and a paddle. I only had 20 minutes to find them. I chose to use 8 clothes pins instead of the minimum to make things harder.

To prepare I spread the items around 3 rooms, some by throwing them into the room behind my back. Since I would know in advance where some items are I chose to make some harder in other ways: for example I threw a clothes pin into the toilet and a nipple clamp into our cat's litter box.

After this I closed the doors of the rooms I hid the items in and took a break for lunch. Then I put my nipple suckers on, opened the doors with my back to them, put the blindfold on and got on my knees since I threw most things on the floor.

Boy, did I underestimate how hard it is to find your way blindfolded. The first thing I found was my plug, but I accidentally hit it a bit hard so it rolled away. The next thing was the rope, but since that would restrict my movements I chose to ignore that and risk not finding it again.

After a lot of crawling I found the first two clothes pins and put them on my balls. Next I got to the litter bin and pushed my hand in. Fortunately I found it quickly without touching any poop. I pulled one of the nipple suckers off and took the nipple between two fingers of one hand and used the other one to attach the clamp. This hurt quite a bit. Then I got back on my knees and found the paddle next. 40 guts to each cheek later I found another clothes pin. That one went on my cock. I then found the buttplug, licked it a couple of times and pushed it into my ass Next I managed to find the rope again. I had to take the blindfold off for a second to tie it to my balls and toes, but quickly replaced it.

Next room was the bathroom. It wasn't very clean, and on my knees I smelled some dried up piss. I first fished the clothes pin out of the toilet ball. It was wet and smelled horribly but I attached it to my balls, which were hurting a bit already. Next I found the other nipple clamp. Because the sucker had been on my second nipple quite long this one hurt even more. Then I touched the base of the garbage can for the bathroom and remembered I had put the ball gag in that. Half a minute later that was in my mouth, and I felt incredibly dirty.

Then I moved to the last room. Our bedroom. Since I didn't know where the clothes pins had landed I searched everywhere, and found two more after I had crawled on the bed. That was a fun exercise with my toes tied to my balls! When the timer went off I was still 2 clothes pins short, and my nipples, jaw, balls and knees hurt like hell.

I wasn't 100% sure how the punishments were supposed to work, but I chose to use the punishment for the clothes pins since I failed to find those. I found the other two and put them on my cock, set the timer to 10 mm United and removed the rope and my nipple clamps. As anyone that has used those k ows this hurt a lot. The buttplug stayed in since I quite enjoy those, and I chose to keep the bag in for when I needed to remove the clothes pins.

To make it a bit more challenging I used the remainder of the 10 minutes to thread a string through the clothes pins, and then pulled them all off at once using the string. Thanks to the gag the scream wasn't that hard, but it hurts a lot!

Thanks for creating an amazing dare. Next time I think k I'll hide the items longer before I start so remembering where everything was is harder.

stlsportsfan33
07-09-2018, 08:57 PM
I did this tonight but with a slight variation to make it a bit more of an unknown.

I rolled a 5 so I had to hide eight items. The items I had to hide were:

1. Panties
2. Butt plug
3. Clothes pegs (I used 8 for fun ;-))
4. Nipple clamps
5. Rope
7. Spanking implement
8. Gag
9. Ice Pack

I placed each item wrapped up inside of a shirt. If the item was lighter I used a bean bag to try and balance out the weight. I also used two fake bags that didn't have anything in them at all. After that I placed each shirt/item inside of a plastic bag and tied it off. I then placed each bag around the house. One I hung from the ceiling in the basement to make me search up high.

I had 30 minutes to find the items so I did the following:

I started in my basement and went by going for the closest first, which ended up being the clothespegs. I didn't want to put them on this early and it was the easiest to get back to so I left them out. I then went into the other larger unfinished part of the basement that had 3 bags. I found the first which was the ice pack... Counted to 200 and froze my balls (literally). Then I found the nearest wall to try and guide me around the room which led me to the first fake bag.... BUMMER!

After the disappointment of the fake bag I went to look for the last one in the basement which was hanging from the ceiling. This proved to be the most difficult one. After retrieving it, it was the wooden spoon for spanking. I took my spanking and started to slowly leave the basement for the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was the 1st bag of clothespegs. I decided to put them on now.

I then headed up the steps and around to the dining room where I found the next bag, which was the buttplug. I got situated, inserted and went on my way. The next bag was located in the master bedroom and it happened to be the rope. I decided to leave the rope where it was as it would slow me down and my clothespegs were already starting to hurt.

I moved by way back to the kitchen where I had a bag which that of the clover nipple clamps. I quickly attached them and headed towards the entry way of the home. At the entry way there was a bag that contained the ring-gag. Threw that silencer on and headed towards one of the final two bags.

In the bathroom was the 2nd fake bag. I dropped it and headed towards the spare bedroom which was the last bag unopened. I retrieved the panties a pulled them up. I headed all the way back across the house to the master bedroom to get the rope to do the final tie. I headed back down the stairs and had 6 minutes to spare.

A Success!