PDA

View Full Version : not for every girl (only for girls)

professor
10-13-2017, 02:34 AM
So if you are not a girl i reccommend you to go back. And if you are a girl you have time you can go back because its not for everygirl.[]

So being a naughty slut you are reading this. Now you can not go back as you are that one girl.

So you have to kik me with your nude pic front and back face is not compulsory this show you are ready to submit and will be my slave.

And if you are still reading this and not done what i said then you are new shy girl who don't want to try something and you are not a slut. Spank your pussy and inner thigh till you feel super horny and the edge.

AbusiveMaster
10-13-2017, 04:11 AM
I am not a girl. I didn't go back. Nor did my submissive, IceMaiden. She actually is a girl. The next part is almost true, this is not for everyone. I highly doubt it is for anyone. But moving on.

Being a naughty slut? It's like you know us, we are both naughty sluts - we can't go back. We didn't plan on going back though, we are naughty sluts - we are that one girl.

So you have to kik me with your nude pic front and back face is not compulsory this show you are ready to submit and will be my slave.

It's tempting. But I think we'll
waive that clause just this once.
Big smiles, everyone: you beat the
bad guy!

And if you are still reading this and not done what i said then you are new shy girl who don't want to try something and you are not a slut. Spank your pussy and inner thigh till you feel super horny and the edge.

All I can say is good luck - Donald Trump became president, so the inconcievable can happen.