PDA

View Full Version : Miss Lucy''s Circle Challenge for Boys....

LucyB
10-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Hello men/boys/sissies. I have a new challenge for you. I have tested this technique out on quite a few cocks and most seem to love/hate it.

Before you start please make sure you've had at least 24 hours of denial. When you haven't touched for at least 24 hours please continue below.

Congratulations on getting through your 24 hours of denial. I bet you're just dying to play without yourself. A little sensitive? Good. Here are your instructions....
Grab your cock with one hand. With the other hand you are going to use one finger to do slow circles around the head of your cock. Count as you go. You are to keep doing this until you can no longer stand it or you cum, absolutely NO stopping.
When you are done you are to message me with the subject "Circles for My Cock". In the message you are to tell me that you chickened out at x number of circles OR you had an orgasm at x number of circles. The person who has done the most amount of circles by October 31st will get to tease me and play with me before my orgasm on November 1st after a month of denial.

You are NOT to post here. I will post updates on who is the front runner as I receive messages. Feel free to try multiple times but please do not share your numbers with anyone. Let's see what kind of control you guys have!

LucyB
10-13-2017, 06:39 PM
The leader so far is Skyrim-explorer. Does anyone want to challenge his lead? Message me your number!

LucyB
10-14-2017, 06:50 PM
The new leader is prop. He surpassed Skyrim-explorer in circles. Keep going guys! You have until October 31st!