PDA

View Full Version : Public diaper play! Add diapers and dares.

HumiliWhore
10-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Tomorrow I will be out of town in the afternoon. For every post, each person can add a diaper, or a dare I have to complete at a park or mall or while driving through Kik (HeRPlaYThinJ).

If I run out of diapers I will go into a store to buy more, if I can still walk. I'll be bringing a good bit of my toys and girly clothes with me as well for more options on dares.

However I end up is how I will be driving home. Only specific limit for this is walking around a mall fully crossdressed and my usual limits in my signature.

orophins
10-10-2017, 07:51 PM
I'll add on that you have to take a 100ml plain water enema for every post this dare gets (this is post #2). Take it right before diapering up for your trip. To keep things from getting out of hand, maximum of a 1500ml enema (15 posts). Good luck!

qmu
10-10-2017, 08:14 PM
I'll add a diaper to try to stop any leaks from that enema =p

orophins
10-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Wouldn't want to leave that diaper alone without a friend, make that a double diaper ^_^. Good luck!

Kittenzozo
10-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Go to the store and buy a potty chair or a potty seat for the adult toilet and make sure it's clear to the cashier/sales associate it's for you