PDA

View Full Version : If you are getting hard again, you are punished hard again!

slfpain
09-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Hey all,
what a cool site I just now discovered...
Being into pain, I have just developed a test for a new slave to go thru to have the Mistress understand the pain limits. Generally we can say, that if a slave gets a hard on, he will endure the most pain. I have turned this fact into a challenge, with the proposal to alternate arousal and pain infliction to cool it off again, to only start over again. Wonder if others have experienced this wonderful wicked up and down, and wonder if you will say this concrete proposal is to be truth or dare for the mentioned slave.
The date is set for the 25th August, dare me !

Hope you enjoy the scenario, should be a screenplay for a slave training movie I feel. Let me know what you think..

cheers
SLFpain

Trainingplan for Slave S by Mistress Lucrezia:

Session ONE: A grueling extended pain and erection training session:”if you are hard, I will punish you hard”, -

Aim: To identify suitability of slave s as Pain slut and Video candidate. This is just a scenario suggestion by slave s to his adored Mistress Lucrezia for a session, and she can alter or omit at her liking any of the suggestions mentioned, as of course She RULES in Her Dungeon !
Principle: If slave s shows an erection, he is ready and deserves to be punished without mercy to be trained and prepared as severe pain slut to serve under the Mistress Lucrezia in private and public !

Proposed Dresscode:

Mistress Lucrezia= Wearing High heels, preferably otherwise naked to maximally provoke Slave into excitement and trouble adoring her gorgeous curvy body at all times. Slave s=naked at all times, only leather neck, ankle and wrist collars to be worn.
Circus Maximus Bullwhipping: Mistress Lucrezia additionally wearing Long Gloves, Slave s with two needles crossed across each of his nipples.
Prep food for slave: 24 hours before only light food, e.g. diet of water and bananas to avoid early cramping during session, all day from Friday morning food deprivation except for some water intake.
Session start: Friday18.00 ca.
1. Slave Warmup with Floggers, dog position, Ass presented to please, Genitals exposed and inspected and good tension and discipline to be exposed while licking the Mistresses shoes as sign of devotion.
2. Groping and soft/medium pulling/massaging/pinching of slave’s balls and cock, to provoke an erection (without permission) if not already fully erect by the sheer excitement of anticipation of facing merciless pain slut training. In any case, punishment is deserved…

3. Slave s’ by now surely dripping cock consequences in the discipline-rope to be tight wrapped around his genital base, and further CBT/ ball squeezing/precome drip inspection/ harsh cock bending backwards, with Mistress Lucrezia sitting comfortably on the naked back of slave used as Domina chair, her legs spread and enjoying the crotch contact to the slaves flogged backmeat to increase their excitement, his dripping and pain hunger to please her.
So prepared, now the serious training challenge begins for the slave (19.00 ca.):

4. To please Mistress Lucrezia, a fairly long leather discipline-strap is then to be attached to the slave’s genitals and to his two big toes, kept short to not allow for large crawl steps and leg extensions, and slave is then to crawl around dungeon on his knies, enduring cropping and serious flogging to speed up and verbal abuse how slow he is to denigrade him and have him torture his balls and genitals with the constant ‘step by step pulling and tearing caused by every step, and finally due to the excrutiating pain the erection is fully gone again. Crawling is very difficult as the discipline-strap results in strong and sharp genital pulls with every forward movement of the body or leg extension to crawl as reactions to the harsher and harsher whiplashes, administered to make the poor handicapped creature move faster around the dungeon. At discretion of Mistress Lucrezia, clothespins to be attached on the slave’s nipples only to be whipped off and reattached at her liking, and possibly clothes pins on earlobes and tongue, for advanced rounds. As final torture of this game, the slaves newly re- erected cock will be decorated from base to head with a moccasin style clothespin row. Clothes pin zippers attached on his chest and thighs. He will need to be semi pulled up into a kneeing stand by two pulling ropes to his wrists from the ceiling, to have them all flogged and whipped off! Every pull forward only increases the pain and pull to his balls attached to the toes until fully sore and abused.

5. The slave’s genital rope then to be removed, with massages and teasing by the Mistress a full erection again reestablished and the slave – to show Honor to his cruel Mistress is then to attach by himself (!) and wear a maximum amount (target up to 100) of clothespins on genitals. He is then ordered to do sets of pushups under the flogger up to muscle failure of his arms and pushup muscles. The fall to ground due to the muscle failure results then in very uncomfortable squeezing of clothespins into the genital meat, that are after repeated sets of push ups finally all whipped off by Mistress Lucrezia, while the slave lies rolled over on back, with his hands behind neck and legs apart for full access fully exposed like a surrendering dog. While collapsing under the push up regime, Mistress Lucrezia is careful to avoid unwanted orgasm relief and ejaculation, as slave tends to react strongly to this pain treatment that he sometimes administers himself to masturbate and satisfy his pain slut needs when left alone..

6. Mistress Lucrezia uses this occasion to then trampling over Slave, with her High Heels deeply penetrating Slave’s flesh, and also barefoot with full weight on him. Stepping on hands and feet, moderate ball kicking and groping to provoke renewed erection and dripping and qualify as result to be sent for severe punishing to the wooden horse for treatment as next stage up on the grueling pain ladder.

The Pain Ordeal begins (22.00):
7. Slave with new erection (will he be able?) to be led to Punishing wooden horse, tightly secured with shackles on hands and feet. Like the brave Codino, pulling clamps with solid weights will now be attached to nipples, Genitals to be exposed and Crocodile clamps with weights attached to the slaves cockhead, and leather parachute (with nails?) pulls severely his balls away attached to a hanging bucket to be filled with increasing water to increase the pulling weight to measure precisely the slaves balls pain tolerance and torture resistance. The slaves endurance capability for this ordeal is to be probed, he will need to convincingly beg and suffer to be released at the Mistresses own discretion and judgement. During this probe, hot wax to be dripping on back, Ass and Genitals, only to cool down and be whipped off clean. Cigarette burns on Ass-globes can be administered, if to Mistresses liking during this extended long term ordeal test. The minutes he can handle the pain are measured, and noted. He has to take it quite long already in this first probe, in further sessions the time will be successively prolonged and the weights increased for progressive pain resistance training of this pain slut slave.

8. After short recovery break, if Mistress so desires, and the slave is expressing thirst, the slave is given again only the Mistresses’ piss to drink ‘al nature’, as sole liquid refreshment with no drop to be wasted, and slave caressed by his cruel tormentoress, to rebuild his pain tolerance and willingness to suffer. If he suffers cramping or severe hunger syndromes at this stage, he will however only be administered crushed bananas, to be licked clean from ground, feet or shoes.

With all clamps removed and genitals massaged to re-induce a by now painful erection, after a short recovery break for the Mistress and her tortured slave, the Slave’s ordeal continues with the Circus Maxximus Gladiator tests (00.00):

9. Slave is pulled to ceiling into hanging spreadeagle suspension, with hardly any contact of his feet with the floor for serious endurance of flogging and increased harshness of bodywhipping. Again the principle is applied, slave is provoked into erection, only to be severely whipped away the erection until his cock goes limp again, to only be again re-erected. Slave to endure min. 200- up to max. 500 lashes (as long as he is re-erected, and as climax a thorough Bullwhipping to the Blood, he is to endure all flogging and whippings in suspension firmly pulled and shackled) before, being on his back so severely abused and probably to the bloody backside from this serious ‘hiding’, only to be released to the next harsh body-whipping:

10. The slave is to be attached to the Cross, pushed with his now badly hurt backside against the wall, now exposing his front and genitals to the Mistress, to then face her for a solid front side striping and flogging Face to Face into the eyes of his tormentoress, and receive harsh whiplashes over chest and abdominal region for solid markings and welts over the front. Again, from time to time, stimulation of genitals, trying to re-erect despite the enormous fatigue his desperately dripping cock of the pain slut, if (unlikely) the Mistress is successful, this invites only increased harshness of punishment by the Mistress. Is he never giving up ??

11. After a good recovery break, tight groping and firm squeezing of the slaves balls to (and slightly beyond of course) his CBT limits, with slowly increasing harshness until he can’t take it no more. To finish this torture, he has to beg for his sore nipples to be cross needled and, if he is hard again, aswell a full clothes pins line to be attached on his cock for decoration and pleasure of the Mistress.

12. To prepare for a grueling night, the slave is to be wearing the spreaderbar at his legs, standing with his genitals rope attached and pulled to allow for maximum 1/3 knee bend for discomfort and leg training, and a chain on his collar to pull him to upright position. Weights on pulling lines to be adjusted for pulling nipples up, chain pull increases genital pull, hands equally pulled up to suspension rack. Rest for the Mistress, let the slave endure..

13. Food provocation: A sausage suspended over Slaves mouth, dangling to make him suffer food deprivation for a short night rest in full darkness left alone to suffer. Slave to stay like this for undisclosed time, left behind by the Mistress in this punishment position without knowing how long, developing hunger and despair.

14. Slave to be released harshly middle of the night, nipple needles removed, and Slave after short care treatment reattached naked and backwards to the Cross standing up exposing his front side, or led to cage to allow for appropriate night rest of Mistress and recovery with sleep deprivation of the slave. Slave to be wearing a black leathermask for full darkness training.

15. Morning wakeup exercise (time, as preferred by the Mistress): Thorough inspection of slaves markings and bruises, disinfection rub followed by massaging of nipples and genitals to erection, pushups and physical morning excercises as per Mistresses Lucrezia’s likings (pushups under light whip, jumping jacks with genitals tied, wearing light weights dangling from balls and from nipple chain to his sore and abused nipples.

16. If they (both) can still take it: Final extensive suspension flogging to reawaken slave and prepare for his release. Slave to announce how many lashes he will be able to take, and Mistress at her discretion to increase until she is fully satisfied and convinced he can’t take more. Otherwise, to provoke the slaves faith, a Throw of Dice will determine how many whipping sets (two dice) with what whips (marked no 1 to 6, with increased harshness) and what number of lashes (two dice per throw) each to be endured and administered until temporary release from slavery and this specific punishment test can be granted.

17. If Mistress wishes, slave to endure further pain treatments and enjoy a final refreshment with morning piss al nature to achieve final release and after short shower of slave training session completed.

A training log with performance evaluation for each stage from 1 to 17 issued, and total points to be topped (each) next session coming around...Eventually, will he will become a fully pain resistant Gladiator and enjoy the wicked ‘hardships’ as she does ?

This is my first post here, I hope it finds approval. Hey, and moreover, feel invited to provide further stages or alternative pain challenges as suggestions for the pain slut, whatever your wicked mind comes up with…. : )

Last but not least, is this a soon truth or just ...dare?:rolleyes:

timontheweb
09-22-2009, 01:29 PM
I can't wait to see the movie :D

Trystaan
09-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Props too you man, in the history of first posts, this must be right up there. Welcome and well done :)

slfpain
09-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Props too you man, in the history of first posts, this must be right up there. Welcome and well done :)

thanks, very kind welcome, hello to all Forum members, and the two of you especially ! ; )

slfpain
09-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Bring up some more ideas of your wicked minds, of what this slave needs to endure in the coming sessions ! :D

cat
09-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Great post... It got me excited anyway ;) Good luck!!

mrdizzle
10-26-2009, 04:42 PM
wow... i'd love to be in that movie.

you could use needles on his dick and balls, ive seen that done to the extreme before. you could also force a saline drip into his balls. maybe put a cathader in him. tie his balls and dick tight with rubber bands until they both turn blue.

let me know when this movie is done. if you want another pain slave for a movie i'd do it for you!

tattoodtt
08-13-2012, 11:52 AM
So excellent - I wish I liked women! Still, you nailed this fantasy - would great make reality for this hard body hocky player - love the title Maxximus Gladiator tests! I'd let you burn my nips with your cigarette anytime! Good job.