PDA

View Full Version : Cum Dare Game

fork
09-21-2009, 03:30 PM
I think the cum dare game thread should have a much larger minimum character requirement, if that's possible. It's a really good idea for a thread and it's a bit depressing seeing all the crappy posts. I know this wouldn't be very high on the list but please consider it?
Again I don't even know if it's possible or likely to have one thread have a different requirement than every other thread.. say 250 chars?

Neptune
09-22-2009, 08:24 PM
It would be really awesome if every thread could set their own minimum character requirement. Then the short-answer threads (word association, for one) don't breed filler, and you can force people to at least try to make a substantive response in other threads (like where you're supposed to post anecdotes).
Of course, I have a sneaking suspicion that this would be very difficult/impossible to implement.
But we can dream.

slfpain
09-23-2009, 01:04 AM
It would be really awesome if every thread could set their own minimum character requirement. Then the short-answer threads (word association, for one) don't breed filler, and you can force people to at least try to make a substantive response in other threads (like where you're supposed to post anecdotes).
Of course, I have a sneaking suspicion that this would be very difficult/impossible to implement.
But we can dream.

I think that would be just excellent !