PDA

View Full Version : My Horrible Week As a Slave [FICTION]

Random
07-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Please dont critisize me my first story

Part 1:
I am a 16 year old girl called steph.
I am just a normal teenager and an invisible person at school.

It was a normal day at school and my for once someone talked to me it was my crush the populest guy in school. He said to hang out with him after shcool with his mates I was so excited and said he said to meet me at the back. When the bell went and shot out of school and went to the back of school. There was alot of guys but I did not feel uncomfortable. We had normal conversations and then 1 of his mates suggested to play truth or dare. His name is Jack. We all agree. There was no limits and was allowed to take photos. Everyone had chosen dares and had to strip so i didnt chicken out I had the same dare we all took pictures of each other. 1 round passed and then I chose dare they said that I have to be their slave for a week. I said no straight away and they said they will show the principal my parents and make them posters and stick them all over the walls. I agreed they said I will have to stay at there house for the whole week and gave me a form to give my parents saying I will go to camp.

Part 2 coming up

Random
07-20-2007, 02:15 AM
Part 2:

My parents agreed. I got a phone call and they gave me a few things to take in my suitcase which includes: Bras, Thongs, Tampons, Sluttiest clothes, Bikinis, Sunblock, Whipped cream, Nappies, Make up and mny othe things. I was off to their house. When I arried I knew they were prepared. They checeked through my bag and and said that I didnt bring any nappies. I said i didnt have any but he said this will be your first punishment. He handcuffed me to his..............

part 3 coming up

Charlieisme333
07-20-2007, 09:55 AM
I really like it, and I hate cliffhangers so please add onto it soon!

Charlieisme333
07-20-2007, 09:56 AM
I'm a girl, just so you know, charlie is short for charlotte!

Random
07-20-2007, 05:41 PM
..........bed face down I was fully naked I saw them take out a video camera and taping me then they took out a long thing i couldnt see then something hit my butt which hurt and left a red mark i soon found out it was a whip they kept on whiping me and laughing at me then they stopped and tied me to a chair. they told me the rules: 1. You MUST call us master, 2. You canot tell anyone about this or we will show everyone our tapes and pictures. 3. If you disobey us you will get punished. I said yes master. Then they put a nappie on me and said i have to be their baby, cant talk or walk, and have to wear a dummy. They all watched tv and i just crawled around the house. I really needed to use the bathroom they were all downstairs but what if I get caught i will get punished so i just did it there. The poo started irritating me so much. I went downstairs and they turned off the tv they said it was feeding time. They had a huge baby bottle and they all pissed in it but there was stil more to fill since it was hu so they mixed some milk with it. I said I am not drinking that they got so angry that i talked and i will get punished later. They made me drink it. They stuffed a dummy so i count spit it out.

part 4 coming up

Random
07-20-2007, 05:54 PM
He said it was time for my punishment he said we should all go shopping he said i have to keep on wearing the nappy and dummy but i cant wear a top or a bra or anything on top. He stuffed me onto a carseat and we all went shopping when we arrived he locked me onto the trolley and so everyone can see me. Everyone was staring at me. After they took me to to the parent changeing room they said i have to go to the mens room and piss in there then you have to take your diaper off and pretend youre looking for something and then walk out. I said no way but they forced me and all the guys were staring at me it was so hard to piss in there and all the guys took videos.

Random
07-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Okay then he said that he will meet us at the car so we left and he continued shoping. I was so embarrasd. When he came back he had a huge bag he pulled out a bra abd panties abd told me to wear them. Then he said get in the car ant told me my next thing i have to do he said he is going to drop me off 5 kilometres away from his house and if anyone is asks why you are wearing that you must say okay then if you dont like me wearing ill take it off so then he said u have to take it off then throw them in the rubbish bin and walk the rest of the way back. So I did and exactly a guy asked me and i took it off there wernt any rubbish bins so i just left them there. And made my way to his house.

molten man
07-30-2007, 10:36 PM
please write in paragraphs and make the posts a bit longer!!

xxxMichellexxx
07-31-2007, 07:20 AM
i would suggest you use microsoft word for this... it would help improve your grammar and you can write the parts longer because you can save them.

the Bean
08-09-2007, 06:03 AM
i looked at this story, and was immediately put off by the lack of paragraphs, which are surprisingly and amazingly important for people to read your stories. when i started to read i also got confused due to the gramma mistakes. i'm sure this story is good, believe me, but i'm afraid i was put off from reading it. keep writing though, but take USASLAVEGURLS advice and use Word

DumbBrunette
10-17-2011, 02:32 PM
Like it so far, keep posting!

darebunny22
10-17-2011, 02:43 PM
This is good so far apart from a few grammatical and spelling errors, (Word is good as already said) But I also think it would be good to include dialogue like
"I am not drinking that" I cried in disgust
"Oh really, I think you will be punished later!"
It makes things more exciting and it makes the sections look and feel longer. Hope my advice helps you
Darebunny22 x