PDA

View Full Version : Fight to the End Contest: Round 1 Voting (first 6 competitors)

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Lola.fox and I are running a very exciting competition (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2954177#post2954177) this fall. Last week, we asked those interested in participating, to apply to our contest by completing a writing challenge:

Task: The contestant will write a detailed short story about how they give oral. Their goal is to turn the reader on, and let them be able to envision every detail based on the contestants descriptions. The catch is, that all entries for this category will be ANONYMOUS, and you can write from either the female or male perspective despite your own gender, and you do not have to keep the stories heterosexual if you’d prefer a little girl on girl, or guy on guy story telling. We’re hoping that this will prevent anyone from voting for just females to get to the next round, as you won’t actually know who wrote what story. The end goal is to write a story so irresistible, your reader can’t help but touch themselves while reading, in hopes that you leave a lasting impression during voting time.

Although we were originally only going to have 10 contestants, we received 12 really good stories, and we didn't know how to choose. So we are making you do it! Since a poll can only support 10 people, we have broken it down into two polls. Please vote for one story on each poll. The applicant with the lowest amount of votes will not be moving on to next round.

Only votes recorded in the poll will count, but please feel free to cheer on your favorite, leave comments, or general excitement in the thread.

Let the FIGHT TO THE END begin!

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Please, have a seat.

I hope you're comfortable. Are you comfortable?

Good. You can lean back. Relax.

This is a perfect position, as you can look down and see her.

Isn't she lovely? So pretty. So eager. So exposed.

You can watch as she scoots closer on her knees.

She rests her cheek playfully against your thigh, waiting to be invited. You can unzip, or pull your pants down now, if you haven't already.

See the way her eyes follow you? She leans in, her breath warm as her hands caress your leg.

The very tip of her tongue will brush from the top of your balls to just below the little ridge. Then she'll repeat. Again. And again.

There is almost an insouciance to her approach, toying with the warmth of your skin as she finally glides the flat of her tongue all the way across the head.

Yes. That's the way. Let her know you're ready.

She'll lower her mouth all the way over your cock and her eyes will sneak up to gauge your response.

At first, her head bobs slowly. If she needs some extra length she'll wrap one hand around the base, but her preference is lips alone. The motion lets her pulse the hot wetness around you, squeezing your head against the roof of her mouth with sweet, steady rhythm.

Have you let your palm brush against her hair yet? She likes it when you rest your hand there, lightly, like that. It makes her lift her chin a little, drawing you deeper into her mouth. When she can feel your eagerness growing through your touch, she'll try harder to swallow you all the way down.

Oh. She's got her lips almost all the way to the base now. Can you feel the way it pulls your cock into the tunnel of her throat? Her eyes begin to water, and she releases slightly. The sound of her breath is a raspy whisper as it forces its way past your shaft. She pants, desperate for air, then presses all the way back down.

Unf, that sound from the back of your throat when she does it!

She reaches up to cup your balls in her hand, fingers caressing. Her enthusiasm builds with your own, feeling for a shift in your grip to tell her she's doing it right. With encouragement, she'll slide her lips along the shaft faster, focusing again on shallow, tight thrusts, and will shimmy even closer between your legs.

Do you like the soft moans of enthusiasm she utters? She doesn't seem to realize she's making them, as she rocks gently on her knees.

Relax.

She's here for you. Just waiting for you to be ready.

Feel the urgency as she coaxes you toward the edge. Her eyes steal an upward glance, matching her swallows to your breath. Over and over again.

She draws you in, tightening her mouth around you.

Yes.

...Please.

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 07:59 AM
PROLOGUE

The human mouth… what an interesting concept. It’s a hole in the body that we, as a society, one day woke up, and decided that we would put food in it. As time went on, we started putting more and more into this hole. Drinks, more food… but then it changed again. Now, we put something else in our mouths. Or at least, I do.

It was a saturday night in June. Every June in Birmingham, UK, the LGBT community hosted a Pride Week. The idea was that we would all come together to show support for the LGBT Community. As a Bisexual man, I decided to go along to the event… this is how that night went.

CHAPTER 1

It was a warm, dry evening in Birmingham. The sky was still quite light as the sun began to fade into the distance. The town of Birmingham was alive with music and celebration. Rainbows, costumes and music engulfed the city as the Pride Celebrations became underway.
“A community united!” said one female teenager with a rainbow flag.
“THIS IS PRIDE!” screamed two young college students with huge grins.

Jamie was a young man of just Eighteen-years-old. He knew he was Bisexual for quite a few years now. After a long time of hiding the fact, he had recently begun to embrace it and in doing so, brought himself to his first ever Pride event. He stood in the crowd looking on as he saw all manner of kinks. He saw beautiful women crawling down the pavement on all fours while being led on leashes down the road. People in fursuits crowded the stage… but what really took Jamie’s attention, was a rather young couple stood opposite him, smiling.

CHAPTER 2

The young couple came over to Jamie. Jamie was a rather slim built, young brown haired teenager.
“Hey lad, you looked lonely. Can’t look lonely at Pride. Thought we’d come and say ‘ello” said the charming man.
“I’m Paige… and that’s Kyle” said the lady gesturing towards her male companion.
“I’m Jamie… first time here” whispered Jamie as if shyness had taken over his ability to utter words.

Jamie got to know Paige and Kyle some more as the evening went on. At this point, it was getting dark and the parade had moved away from Hurst Street as people went back to both Nightclubs and their Hotels that they had booked for the evening. Kyle and Paige invited Jamie to go back to the hotel they were staying at. Grateful for the offer and happy to have some new friends, Jamie decided to go back to the Hotel.

They all got back to the hotel and Kyle swiped his keycard and the trio entered the room. Jamie soon noticed that this was no normal hotel. He looked down at the table and saw a leaflet advertising the hotel they were in.

“The Dungeon… Horniest and Sleaziest Hotel in the World”

Kyle and Paige went into the bedroom after making Jamie a cup of tea. A few minutes later, the young couple emerged from the bedroom. Paige was visible to Jamie first. She had changed into an extremely tight rubber catsuit that compressed her boobs together showing off the size as the leather rubbed them together. The nipples were clearly visible being forced into the leather as Jamie began to get an erection. Kyle was also dressed in a leather get-up however he was also holding something silver in his hand, he passed the silver object to Paige, who was still being stared at by an extremely horny Jamie.

Paige went up to Jamie and sat on his chest as he laid on the sofa. She started snogging Jamie, in full view of Kyle. At first, Jamie was shocked that this attractive, beautiful girl would be kissing him in view of her boyfriend. He glanced at Kyle, after seeing that Kyle did not mind, Jamie continued to kiss. Paige then began to tug at Jamie’s waistband until his trousers had been pulled down and his small, but erect penis was on show.

With Jamie distracted by the beautiful, leather clad lady sitting on his chest, Kyle took the silver thing once again and put it over Jamie’s penis.
“Click”
Jamie immediately stopped what he was doing as Paige begun to stand up to an upright position. He looked down at his crotch and realised, his penis had been locked tight into a top of the range chastity cage - and this extremely fit young jock had the key.

CHAPTER 3

“So here’s the deal” began Kyle as Paige began to smirk at the small penis hid behind the steel bars of the cage.
“That is a Chastity 6969. I know you haven’t heard of that before Jamie. I know because we invented it. Therefore, there isn’t a spare key, nor can you buy a spare key from anywhere else”. Paige smiled as she chimed in her thoughts.

Kyle then took the key out of his leather trouser pocket and handed it over to Paige in full view of Jamie, who was now sat on the sofa looking at the stood up couple trying to pull of the cage.

“There is only one key to that cage. One cheap bit of metal that decides what happens to your genitals. I have that key” laughed Paige. “Interesting number that, 6969. The reason it is called that, is because we are more than happy to unlock your cage Jamie… but you have to work for it. More specifically, your mouth has to work for it.

CHAPTER 4

At this point, Jamie had begun to understand that there was simply no point in trying to rip off the cage. He simply was not strong enough to rip away pure steel, and did not want to risk the chance of injury to himself. Paige continued to explain what Jamie needed to do to find himself unlocked.

“Oral sex is by far the most popular method of sex. The ability to make one cum using just the mouth is so popular… yet so little people know how to do it properly. You’re going to pleasure both Kyle and I using just your mouth. You will direct the scene. If it goes well, we’ll unlock you. If not, this key gets destroyed.”

Jamie realised that he needed to give the best Oral Sex of his life. Kyle began to walk towards him and stood in front of him. Jamie assumed that this meant Kyle would be pleasured first. Wanting to get himself in the mood, Jamie began to strip off all the clothes he was wearing. He then kneeled down in front of the exposed penis of Kyle.

Jamie was on his knees wearing nothing but a shiny, silver cock cage that was evidently too tight on his erect penis. Staring at the penis, now at the same height as his face, Jamie moved his head towards. His lips groped the tip of Kyle’s large and erect penis. Jamie then moved once more and placed Kyle’s penis in his mouth and began to suck.

He sucked Kyle’s penis moving his head back and forth as he held onto the penis with both hands. Jamie was right handed and used his right hand to tug on the foreskin masturbating Kyle right into his mouth. Jamie seemed to get more and more into the oral sex as he went on continuing to masturbate Kyle, but also beginning to get deeper and deeper.

Jamie eventually started going fast making sure to keep his teeth out the way in fear of the key being destroyed. He pushed his head deeper into the groin of Kyle until the full six inch length of Kyle’s penis was inserted into Jamie’s mouth. Jamie began to gag and the saliva dripped out of his mouth and onto his own bare knees. Jamie began to dribble as Kyle grabbed his head and kept it pressed to his groin.

Jamie’s lips were now touching the pubic hair as the entire penis was in his mouth. Kyle would not allow Jamie to move as he continued to gag and struggle to breath. Kyle then let go and Jamie pulled back and took the penis out of his mouth. Jamie continued to masturbate Kyle and after getting his breath back, continued the sucking. Kyle began to moan and without warning, a warm oozing white liquid was forced into Jamie’s mouth. Kyle pulled out his penis as Jamie swallowed.

CHAPTER 5

As soon as Jamie had finished pleasuring Kyle on his knees, Paige turned him round and kicked him to the ground. Jamie then laid there, on the ground, completely nude aside from his silver cage now dripping wet with precum from a flaccid penis.

With Jamie laying on the ground, Paige took off her catsuit so that she was star-struck naked. She then stood over Jamie, hovering above his face. She then slowly sat down on top of Jamie’s face. Her massive, bubbly bottom was sat on Jamie’s chest while her smoothly shaven pussy was pressed against Jamie’s lips.

Jamie closed his eye and got to work. His tongue acted as a silky, moist instrument of pleasure as Paige moaned. The tongue got deeper and deeper until it hit all the right places suddenly getting faster and faster as Jamie got more into it. Paige’s eyes rolled back in her head as her loud audible moans turned into the shyest of whimpers as Jamie rocked his head towards her vagina making sure to get as deep as possible.

Without warning, he had done it. He made Paige climax as she cummed straight into the mouth of Jamie. Some dripped out, trickling down his face - an oozing white sticky liquid. He swallowed the rest and asked the question one more time.
“May I be unlocked now?” asked Jamie.
“You did so well - why would we stop the fun now?” grinned Paige

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 07:59 AM
I usually get quite excited about giving head. It's the only time I get dominant ever, really.

You're laying on your back on the bed, and you feel me shift my weight to the bottom half of the bed as I slowly start to slide your PJ shorts down your legs.

"Lie back." I command, as you start to sit up with me. I place your PJ shorts on the floor beside the bed.

You start to feel butterflies as I slide my arms under your thighs and rest my hands just short of your breasts, on your ribcage. A slight tingling sensation starts to evolve, and you let out a soft sigh as you feel my breath on your inner left thigh. I bite, and softly suck on the skin to the left of your pussy as you exhale again. As I release and move over to the other thigh, I let a breath of warm air flow over your exposed labia. As I feel you fidget and flex your thighs I curl my arms around them and force you to stay in place. As I'm about to nibble again I glance up, and see you sitting up slightly, watching me.

"Lie back, and close your eyes."

You feel my weight shift as I get off the bed and quietly walk to my closet. As you fidget with excitement I walk back over with one of my ties. "Keep still." I whisper in your left ear, as I wrap my tie over your eyes, and tie a firm knot at the back of your head. As you whimper softly, and without saying another word, I climb back onto the bed between your legs.

I notice your labia glistening slightly, and exhale slowly, before lightly resting the tip of my tongue on the hood of your clit. I let my the tip of my tongue slowly ride down to the bottom of your vagina, and back up again, applying a little pressure. As you moan softly I feel you fidget and shift your weight. Whilst curling my left arm around your thigh and resting my hand on the region above your clit, I reach up your chest with my right arm and lightly pinch your nipple. "Stop fidgeting".

I let your right nipple go and curl both arms more tightly around your thighs as I start to suck lightly on the hood over your clit. As I suck, I feel you grab my hair with one hand, and I start to flick your clit with my tongue. You moan louder, the tingling turning into a deeper burning, electric feeling, radiating from your crotch. As I shift my position slightly, I move my left hand up your chest and twist the other nipple, harder this time, whilst my right hand moves to lightly explore the opening of your vagina. As I realise that you're dripping wet, I let your clit hood go and look up to see you laying back and biting your bottom lip. I slowly slide my middle and fourth fingers into your pussy, curling them upwards towards your front, and watch your teeth sink deeper into your lower lip.

I turn my attention back to your shining clit hood, and start stroking the area just facing forwards inside your vagina with my two fingers. I hear you gasp "yes" as I start sucking on your hood again, more firmly clicking your clit this time. I twist your nipple again, harder, as I stroke faster and more firmly with my fingers inside you, simultaneously speeding up how fast I flick your clit. As I feel you start to convulse you whisper "I'm gonna come"...

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 08:00 AM
She was handcuffed to the bed.

To her, I was all talk but possibly not all mouth.

I had to make her cum, hard. I promised her, I’ll be her best yet.

Better not disappoint. Life or death.

I always start slow. A quick lick, a quick tease. Play with her clit at the tip of my tongue.

Time to explore. Listen and feel to what she likes. Every girl is different.

The clit is always the best place to start. The playful lick is a great start, but when you start sucking and she starts moaning. That’s the first button pushed.

Ohhhh, she is really enjoying this. Her moaning is deep and getting loud. Her juice is sweet and the smell makes me hard. Her red heels are digging and scratching my back. I might cum before she does.

I suck her clit every ten seconds then slide my tongue down the southern mouth, edging my tongue in deeper each time as my nose rubs against her clit. The smell driving me on, making me hornier.

Her moaning increases as I lick and suck her clit. I feel her getting closer and getting closer. Her legs shake, digging those heels deeper into my back. The pain driving me on. So is so close to cumming. I want to go on, I want her to cum. To taste her.

But I must stop. Rest my tongue. Stop myself from cumming. She is confused. Why did I stop. But before she can complain, I have her clit in my mouth. I suck passionately. My tongue rattling as she screams. Her heels kick hard on my back. She taste divine. I then stick my tongue deep inside. Licking and rolling my tongue inside, tasting her as I hold back from cumming. My mouth over her southern lips. My nose bobbing her clit to the rhythm of the beat.

She screams. I feel her cumming, her body shakes of pleasure as her pussy dances on my face. I am flooded by her waters, the taste, the smell. My back is bloody and beaten.

She demand that I take her. Her pussy begging me to fill it. My cock begging for a taste of her wine. I go deep as her pussy gives no resistance as her hips thrust my big cock as my blue balls bang against her butt. We are now just animals, being driven by lust to cum as our northern lips lock. She is turned on by her own wine as my tongue explores her mouth. As we go deeper and deeper. Our bodies and tongues as one in the rhythm and dance of thrust and passion. We cum together as one. As I fill her with my own river as we lay on a lake of her.

As I uncuff her. There is a knock on the door. The neighbours are complaining. The police have been called. I did it officer, I swear. “Prove it!” she answered her legs open wide. Here I go again.

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 08:01 AM
You sit on the bed, wearing only your panties and a tshirt, legs spread wide. The smile on your face says it all--excited, aroused, demanding--anxious for what you know is about to happen.

I step across the room and kneel between your legs. I look up at you, our eyes locking as you lick your lips in anticipation.

I lean down and breathe through your panties. You feel the warmth through the thin, silky material. Your pussy throbs with this stimulation.

I slide my tongue across your slit, gently opening your labia beneath your panties, grazing your clit. You lean back on your elbows, pressing your hips towards me, wanting more...wanting it now. But, you know I'm going to make you wait.

I reach up and take your panties in my hands, forcing your legs together as you raise them up, letting me slide them down your thighs, to your ankles then off. As with all of this, I'm taking my time. The slippery fabric just teasing your skin as I remove them.

Now, nothing stands between my warm mouth and your quim.

You push back a bit on the bed as I bring my mouth down to you. My tongue gently splits your labia again, this time unimpeded. A long, slow, firm but gentle stroke from back to front. Then, I remove my tongue and start at the back again. Over and over. Each long lick nice and slow. Making you squirm. Making your wetter. Making you want more.

With each lick, I go deeper with my tongue. Sliding it more and more inside you, teasing your clit more intensely and for longer. You try to press yourself against me to make me go deeper, to put more pressure on you. But, I gently raise my head, keeping the pressure just where I want it.

Your breath is getting more and more ragged as your excitement builds.

Finally, I stop and focus on your clit. Your labia now fully spread, giving me full access. I suckle it between my lips, teasing it with my tongue. Pressing my lips together over it as my tongue presses it in my mouth.

Then I start licking. You know my trick, but it gets you every time. I'm licking the alphabet on your clit. Long strokes for the A, a long line, then two circles for the B...you like the circular letters best. But, the pattern means each lick is fresh. Your body doesn't adjust or get used to it. Just when it does, the pattern changes and you're on edge again.

You arch your back, closing your eyes. Your whole world is my mouth on you, giving you pleasure.

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 08:01 AM
I tied my hair in a bun so it would not get in the way. My master instructed me to keep my hands behind my head during the blowjob. He was sitting in front of me with a vicious grin, staring down at his naked nervous slut.
He pulled down his zipper and pulled out his cock.

-Go on then, he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I nervously inched forward and kissed the tip of his penis. As i started to lick the penis it became harder and harder. When it began to rise up i started to take it in my mouth.
My cheeks started to turn red with embarrassment. I felt so ashamed that i had stooped so low as to being nothing more than a slut.

-Arent you going to try harder than that? master asked with an irritated look on his face

just going 2/3 of the way was not enough to satisfy him. I gathered my courage and go as deep as i can.
Just before i touch the base of his dick my i gagged hard and tossed my head back to get the dick out of my mouth.

*SLAP*

-did I not tell you to keep your hands behind your head? he said angrily.

-I am sorry sir, I said while holding back the tears.

When i gagged i had accidentally removed my hands from behind my head.

-I guess i need to help you with controlling your arms, he said and went in to the other room.
he came back with a roll of duct tape and ordered me to put my hand behind my back. He wrapped the tape tightly around my wrist and then grabbed my hair.

-If you want it done right you got to do it yourself he said and firmly grabbed my hair and begun to fuck my throat. I gagged over and over again but he kept going. With tears running down my cheeks i looked up at him and saw him grinning like never before.
all of a sudden he stopped with just his cock head in my mouth. semen started flowing into my mouth and I desperately tried to pull back but he had a firm grip of me. I tried to spit it out when he pulled his penis out but he quickly grabbed the roll of duct tape and wrapped it around my mouth and head.
I had no choice but to swallow every last drop....

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 08:05 AM
Don't forget to check out the other 6 applicants here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321713)

lola.fox
09-11-2017, 08:35 AM
I'm sooo glad I only let me self skim the stories one I posted them into a document because now I have no idea who wrote what :D. I'm really so so happy with each contestants efforts!

Butterfly
09-11-2017, 02:24 PM
I don't remember either! It makes it so much more fun!

Grandmasterflash
09-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Ahh these are all so good! Nobody deserves to go out!!

Butterfly
09-13-2017, 06:27 AM
Ahh these are all so good! Nobody deserves to go out!!

Lola and I are blown away by the quality of all the submissions and so we may be changing the elimination rule for the first half of the game. Stay tuned and we will keep you updated.

pirahnna
09-13-2017, 08:27 AM
Oh no , why we have to choose only on of them , the first three made me super horny that I had to give myself a break to read the forth one :o Seriously , this is not easy to choose !

Butterfly
09-14-2017, 10:13 AM
Thank you everybody for your votes! Here are the rankings, as well as the reveal of who wrote which story!

Kurious Kat (Applicant 1)
9 points

Asslvr (Applicant 10)
9 points

Grandmasterflash (Applicant 3)
7 points

IceMaiden (Applicant 8)
4 points

Slutpuppy (Applicant 12)
4 points

Theodares (Applicant 2)
4 points