PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location

PacifierGirl2
09-10-2017, 10:01 AM
18/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location

Hi!

My name is Lily-Anna, or PacifierGirl, I am an 18 years old transgender girl from the United Kingdom and I am looking for someone to call my own, who will worship me and will receive equal amounts of worship in return, but in a slightly different way - of course~ I feel like my requests are a little specific so this post might be a little expansive!

Who is Anna?

As mentioned above, I'm a British teen from the UK, currently in the process of moving to go to University so have a lot of free time right now but this will change slightly in the coming weeks. I don't think I'll be swamped for time, at all, as I'll be going without the distractions of a proper TV so playing with you will likely be my main source of entertainment between a (hopefully!) bursting social life and (hopefully less) labour-filled studies.

I'm a little bit of a gamer girl, but I think I'm growing out of that phase of my life - as I much prefer writing and reading, at the moment. I write all sorts of stories and love doing anything creative - perhaps in a more unorthodox formula than writing. Creativity has always been something I prided myself on - from a young age, I was writing stories and coming up with pretty hilarious ways to keep myself entertained: putting on little shows for my family, etc. Many seem to think that this has translated in to my task-giving but I'll let you make that judgement for yourself.

In terms of kink, I definitely identify as a switch. I've had some confusion over time - as I definitely think that I'm like 65/35 sub to Dom but I've found that even having a great relationship with my current Daddy (the beautiful Dashie) isn't enough to fully meet my switch needs and I do need a sub to abuse too to have myself 100% happy. My fetishes are all in my signature and those that I enjoy subbing with tend to be the same that I enjoy Domming with but I do get enormous satisfaction out of sissifying guys so if you're a guy and you're thinking of applying, I hope you look good in pink.

So... transgender?

The dreaded T word. Basically, if you have no idea what it even means - I'm female in every sense but that I have a dick instead of a vagina and a flat chest. That'll change with time but for now, that's the way things are. To everyone in real life, I have female pronouns and my name used (which is feminine of course) and I dress in female clothes at pretty much every occasion. Yet, if you don't think you can handle this dreaded T word, feel free to send me some pleasant messages calling me a man, telling me I need help or telling me that you've always wanted to be dominated by a "tranny" (which is essentially the same as saying you've always wanted to be dominated by a faggot).

Yeah, if you're cool with it - just apply as instructed and if not, then don't waste my time and don't waste your own time. (:

How can I serve you?

The one thing I look for in a relationship like this is structure. Our relationship will mainly consist of many rules and set events with punishments and tasks weaved in. For an example of how this works, one of my past relationships as a Dom was built around several strict rules that controlled the slave's life but there were also daily challenges to win rewards, that were completely "optional" in the sense that the slave could ignore those rewards if they wanted but they were pretty good rewards...

Another relationship involved three slaves in one chat with me and we ran a daily award called the "Good Girl Award" where the best slave that day would be awarded an award. If you collected three, you won an orgasm - it would've got pretty intense.

These are all just ideas and probably wouldn't be implemented in to our relationship but they're just to give you an idea of what I like to do. In terms of actual rules, they'll be completely based on your likes and limits but here are some likes that I'd really like you to have. These aren't all needed but the more you have, the more compatible I feel we would be:

- Sissification (works with females too, as over-girlifying someone is definitely a thing)
- ABDL
- Verbal Humiliation
- Denial
- Total Control
- Petplay
- Semi-Public

On the other hand, there are some things that I definitely will NOT do. I will never blackmail you, it goes against every moral fibre in my body even if you want it done. I won't control your social life and if a rule threatens that, you can break it on any such instance. I also won't demand pictures, unless you're comfortable with them, as I understand the need for privacy. I will form my trust in my own way, I will know if you're lying to me and if I think you are, me and you are over.

Oh, I also won't ask you to buy any toys or clothes or anything straight away - you don't need clothes to sissify someone~ No experience is required either.

So what are you looking for?

Right, so if you've made it this far - you're interested. Maybe you're really interested. I am exactly what you're looking for but are you what I am looking for?

Here are some requirements (I can be a little flexible on some of them):

- Good English and grammar. Not expecting perfect but I expect to understand what you are saying and I expect to not have to remind myself I'm talking to an adult while looking at you "talk lik dis". If English is your second language, that's fine but you need to be good enough to hold a proper conversation! I'm pretty posh with my writing, if you can't tell, so if you're struggling to read this ad then just walk away.

- Active when I want you to be active. Right, this might be out of your control but I'm looking for someone that's either in a similar timezone to me (BST or GMT, I forget, whatever London is in at this time of year) so European OR someone with a sleep schedule that makes this okay, e.g. an East coast American that's awake at like 7-8am most days. I'm really clingy, as my Daddy will tell you, and you'll struggle to keep up with my messages but I hate to be kept waiting - I don't like messaging someone who is sleeping.

- Below the age of 30. I have slight lenience here, if you have a really good application but honestly, an 18 year old having a relationship like this with a 40 year old is pretty creepy. I'd have put this in the title but GetDare is pretty wacko with the age ranges it provides. I wouldn't mind someone who is, say, 26 but GetDare's only range is 18-24 and this would exclude that individual, who could be the perfect match otherwise!

- You must be a fun person. I don't want a robot that just echoes "Yes, Miss" or "No, Miss". Have personality, suggest fun ideas and talk to me as if I'm your best friend in the whole wide world. Make Domming you enjoyable, don't make it feel like a chore and we'll get on just fine~

To clarify: any gender is acceptable, I don't require you to have any experience or toys - I just want a compatible person that I can be in touch with a lot.

I want to apply!

If you want to apply to be my sub, please send me a message on Kik at: annathebabygirl. If I've previously blocked you on there or whatever then too bad, you've already had your chance and messed it up. If you've already sent me a message ages ago and I never replied - feel free to send me a new one: I had Kik deleted for the longest time and I've lost like every message ever sooooo even if you were really rude, chances are I've forgotten.

Send me as much detail as you possibly can in your first message because if this is anything like my last ad (which I still get messages about several months later), I'll be getting way too many to respond to every one so make sure you stand out. Just to test you, however, the following things are forbidden in your first message:

- calling me "Miss", "Mistress", "Goddess" or anything of the sort.
- insulting yourself - e.g. calling yourself a "worthless whore".
- dick pictures. (yes, I have to include this after what happened last time)
- the phrase "I've always wanted to be dominated by a transgender".
- haikus.
- one word messages saying "hi", "hello", "hey", "yo", "howdy", "sup", etc.
- the word "parsnips"
- the stupid peek-a-boo monkey emoji
- Game of Thrones spoilers

Thank you for reading this all the way (who am I kidding lol you just skipped here),

Anna <3

Vibratissimo-Boy
09-29-2017, 06:39 AM
hello mistres,
im fully inexperienced - is that a problem?
is skype ok, too?

LaurasStar
09-29-2017, 09:48 AM
hello mistres,
im fully inexperienced - is that a problem?
is skype ok, too?

This ad has been copied to top ads, but the original is closed, i dont think shes looking any more. See here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321635