PDA

View Full Version : Exposure Game

alja
09-09-2017, 12:30 PM
You can find the updated rules in a blog post. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84038) Please read before joining - especially for later games.

This thread is heavily inspired by (read: stolen from) aus_guy (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=6726) and his thread Play for your exposure 3.0 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=279603). Before entering a game you'll have to create your first stake by sending a nude picture to me. You can hide your face in it. If you don't know which pic hoster to use, try http://picpaste.com/

You will only know the game once the registration is closed. Each game played will be chosen by me. I will post the game and the deadline for submitting pictures. You'll always have at least 7 days to submit. Everybody can do as much tries as needed, there is no limit. (I'd be unable to check on that either.) Every participant can send me exactly one screenshot showing their final score. Everybody showing their face in the picture will get a 10% bonus on it. Females get a 10% increase as well. Both bonuses can apply. Each game will come with individual bonuses and penalties as well.

When the round is over, I'll post all final scores in the thread and the bottom 25% of the participants will be exposed on kinktalk. The top 25% (in order of final scores) will then select one loser and send a dare to them respecting their limits. This dare will include taking at least one picture exposing the participant. This picture will be sent to the darer and to me. It will be the next stake should you enter the game again.

If you participate in another game, you can have one picture removed if it's been online for at least 4 weeks. You have to choose to do so when entering a game. You'll get a 10% penalty on your score.

All bonuses and penalties will be based on the score submitted.

Anybody willing to join the first game?

You can find the updated rules in a blog post. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84038) Please read before joining - especially for later games.

Cpiansky
09-09-2017, 12:33 PM
I would like to join!

Matt:
09-09-2017, 12:42 PM
I will enter for the first game. I'll send my picture now.

HungFunJack
09-09-2017, 01:31 PM
I'll throw my hat into the ring. I just sent you a photo.

tomikali
09-09-2017, 02:13 PM
First things first, have you okayed this with aus guy? As you admit, the concept is very similar, and I'm not sure these need to be two separate games.

Some of the tweaks you've made I like. Some I have mixed feelings about.

alja
09-09-2017, 02:23 PM
We already have 3 participants for the first game.

First things first, have you okayed this with aus guy? As you admit, the concept is very similar, and I'm not sure these need to be two separate games.
I think the tweaks I added make this game distinct from the other one. The concept is similar though so I wanted to give aus_guy credit.

Which ones do you like? Which ones make you worry?

alja
09-09-2017, 11:19 PM
4 participants have put their first stake, 1 person has annouced to play but did not put the first stake yet.

With 4 or 5 participants we would have one person exposed. And we would have one winner who will give the exposed person a dare to create the next stake.

brazilian
09-09-2017, 11:22 PM
This is so fucking cool. But I'm too afraid to participate :O

alja
09-09-2017, 11:37 PM
This is so fucking cool. But I'm too afraid to participate :O

Then look for the thread by aus_guy. There you can wait for a game you think you're good in.

real_anon
09-10-2017, 12:06 AM
I'm in. Sent you the pic.

Sanpow
09-10-2017, 12:37 AM
wow, that sound's interesting!

If i got it right: You are exposed for at least 4 weeks and you can just remove this pic if you don't lose with a 10%-penaltie?

alja
09-10-2017, 01:44 AM
If i got it right: You are exposed for at least 4 weeks and you can just remove this pic if you don't lose with a 10%-penaltie?

If you join a game with 10% penalty your pic get's removed regardless of the outcome. But if you lose, your new pic will be exposed.

alja
09-10-2017, 02:26 AM
We have 7 participants for the first game now. One person might soon join as well.

I guess we will get to see two persons exposed, perhaps even three.

tomikali
09-10-2017, 05:28 AM
I think the tweaks I added make this game distinct from the other one. The concept is similar though so I wanted to give aus_guy credit.

With the majority of the rules the same, I'm tempted to disagree. But if this is okay with aus guy, it's okay with me.

Which ones do you like? Which ones make you worry?

Let's see.

I like the unlimited attempts. Makes the game fairer. The three-attempt limit gives massive advantage to people who already know the game.
The picture removal rule is way too harsh. A worse-than-average player will be indefinitely exposed. They keep losing more than once every four weeks, so they can't ever get all their pictures removed.
There's no option for a face pic to only be revealed to players who also risked one. I think this has been rather popular choice in aus guy's game. Without it, there may be more faceless entries. I'd play with face or not play at all, and ideally I'd want to see faces, too.
There's one thing about the dare concept I'm not sure I understand. Let's say I lose round 1 and get a photo dare. This will be sent to the winner and be my stake for round 2. Let's say I win round 2. What's my stake for round 3? Still the same dare or whatever I want? Because if it's still the same dare and I found it particularly humiliating, the only way I can prevent it from eventually being published on KT is to stop playing.
Here's my main beef with this game. Having to enter before knowing the game and losers getting dares from winners are great concepts. But together with the bottom 25 % getting publicly exposed, I don't fancy my odds. A game like this needs a balance between being a flimsy excuse for exhibitionists to get their way and providing thrill for people who are willing to take the risk but don't want to lose. It's tipped towards the former here imo. If you play this game ten times, you have a 1 - (1 - 0.25) ^ 10 ≈ 94 % of being exposed on KT. It's not a question of if you will be exposed, it's a question of when you will be. Aus guy's game has the same nominal risk but it's more controllable because you can choose what you risk and whether you play after knowing the game.
A case can be made that anyone playing seriously will have a significantly smaller than 25 % chance of losing because some exhibitionists won't be trying their hardest, but either way, with these rules, I'm out.

What would make me play is if the nominal risk of public exposure was capped at 10 % per round. This is the kind of a ruleset I'd try.

Only the player who finishes dead last will get their current-round pic publicly exposed on KT. Anyone in the bottom 25 % will be privately exposed to all the players (winners and other losers alike) and get a dare from a top 25 % player.
Anyone finishing in the bottom 25 % two or more times in a row will get their previous pic publicly exposed on KT. Lose three times in a row, your second pic will be published on KT. Four times, third pic, and so on. Public exposure lags a round behind, so to speak, as long as you don't finish dead last.
Rejecting a reasonable dare within limits or not playing the next round will also result in public exposure of the previous pic.
All pics are removed from KT once the player finishes a round in the top 50 % or after three months, whichever happens sooner.

Compared to the version in the original post, this would provide more incentive to play (you only see a small fraction of what's happening otherwise) and more incentive to do the dares (to avoid public exposure).

But, well, looks like you're getting entries. I'm probably just a wimp. :o

BigBadWolfy
09-10-2017, 06:20 AM
i am joining this game

alja
09-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Thanks a lot for giving me the chance to improve the game.

The picture removal rule is way too harsh. A worse-than-average player will be indefinitely exposed. They keep losing more than once every four weeks, so they can't ever get all their pictures removed.
Yeah, you're right. I did not get this one on my own.

There's no option for a face pic to only be revealed to players who also risked one. I think this has been rather popular choice in aus guy's game. Without it, there may be more faceless entries. I'd play with face or not play at all, and ideally I'd want to see faces, too.
In the first draft I had a 50% bonus for playing with face, but I considered that too high. I'd rather compensate the increased risk with additional points, which in turn decrease the risk of being exposed.

There's one thing about the dare concept I'm not sure I understand. Let's say I lose round 1 and get a photo dare. This will be sent to the winner and be my stake for round 2. Let's say I win round 2. What's my stake for round 3? Still the same dare or whatever I want? Because if it's still the same dare and I found it particularly humiliating, the only way I can prevent it from eventually being published on KT is to stop playing.
That's right. I did not consider this. I guess I'll change it to: any participant is allowed to change the picture after one round. Not changing it should in turn give a bonus I guess.

Here's my main beef with this game. Having to enter before knowing the game and losers getting dares from winners are great concepts. But together with the bottom 25 % getting publicly exposed, I don't fancy my odds. A game like this needs a balance between being a flimsy excuse for exhibitionists to get their way and providing thrill for people who are willing to take the risk but don't want to lose. It's tipped towards the former here imo. If you play this game ten times, you have a 1 - (1 - 0.25) ^ 10 ≈ 94 % of being exposed on KT. It's not a question of if you will be exposed, it's a question of when you will be. Aus guy's game has the same nominal risk but it's more controllable because you can choose what you risk and whether you play after knowing the game.

A case can be made that anyone playing seriously will have a significantly smaller than 25 % chance of losing because some exhibitionists won't be trying their hardest, but either way, with these rules, I'm out.

What would make me play is if the nominal risk of public exposure was capped at 10 % per round. This is the kind of a ruleset I'd try.
Okay. You got two valid arguments here. 25% is too much while exactly one makes no sense.

Rejecting a reasonable dare within limits or not playing the next round will also result in public exposure of the previous pic.
I would rather have it that you can skip rounds if you got no time to play.

Compared to the version in the original post, this would provide more incentive to play (you only see a small fraction of what's happening otherwise) and more incentive to do the dares (to avoid public exposure).
More incentive to play is always better. I'll consider your suggestions.

But, well, looks like you're getting entries. I'm probably just a wimp. :o
No. I love feedback on my posts as long as it's constructive. And your's is.

Regardless of any outcome the current round will be played as announced.

What about the following ruleset for next round?

Worst 25% of players get exposed.
Public exposure: worst player
Public exposure: below 50% median value (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median) (unmodified points)
Private exposure: all others

By calculating the median with unmodified points but still giving 10% bonus for face pictures, the players using face pictures will have a reduced chance of being publicly exposed.

alja
09-10-2017, 06:26 AM
Current status of first round: 10 players, 3 with face.

I'll post the names of the participants in a couple hours. I'll also start the first round soon.

tomikali
09-10-2017, 07:05 AM
I would rather have it that you can skip rounds if you got no time to play.

Fair point. I'd still like the idea that refusing the dare (as long as the dare is within limits and generally reasonable) results in the previous pic going public. But of course some flexibility can be given in how quickly the dare must be completed. It doesn't have to be before the very next round.

What would the typical schedule be like anyway? If there's, say, a week between round 1 results and round 2 entry deadline & game announcement, that's not a lot for contacting all the winners, pairing them up with one loser each, giving every loser a dare within limits and for said loser to still have time to complete the dare.

What about the following ruleset for next round?

Worst 25% of players get exposed.
Public exposure: worst player
Public exposure: below 50% median value (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median) (unmodified points)
Private exposure: all others

By calculating the median with unmodified points but still giving 10% bonus for face pictures, the players using face pictures will have a reduced chance of being publicly exposed.

Sounds much better. I'll certainly consider taking part with these rules. :cool:

scguycola
09-10-2017, 07:06 AM
Dumb question:

What kind of games? Mobile games, PC games, console?

alja
09-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Games that only need a browser to be played. Probably flash games or something like that.

alja
09-10-2017, 12:28 PM
What would the typical schedule be like anyway? If there's, say, a week between round 1 results and round 2 entry deadline & game announcement, that's not a lot for contacting all the winners, pairing them up with one loser each, giving every loser a dare within limits and for said loser to still have time to complete the dare.
Yeah it's tight.

Sounds much better. I'll certainly consider taking part with these rules. :cool:
Nice. :) I will continue to improve the rules further along the road I guess. If you - or anybody else - has something to contribute, I'll be glad to hear it.

alja
09-10-2017, 02:36 PM
These are the current participants (in alphabetical order):

BigBadWolfy [face]
Cpiansky [female]
FreezeJ95
guynumber12
HungFunJack [face]
lilufi [face]
matt:
real_anon
s.a.m
schwansexy
spiero

The first game will start soon.

real_anon
09-10-2017, 03:05 PM
These are the current participants (in alphabetical order):

BigBadWolfy [face]
Cpiansky [female]
FreezeJ95
guynumber12
HungFunJack [face]
lilufi [face]
matt:
real_anon
s.a.m
schwansexy
spiero

The first game will start soon.
How many participants do we need in order to start?

alja
09-10-2017, 03:14 PM
How many participants do we need in order to start?

I guess the minimum is 4 or so... I don't start it yet to give a little more time to join the fun. :cool:

fl1985
09-10-2017, 07:05 PM
I'll join this game.

alja
09-10-2017, 11:46 PM
These are the participants (in alphabetical order):

atownesq
BigBadWolfy [face]
Cpiansky [female]
fl1985 [face]
FreezeJ95
guynumber12
HungFunJack [face]
jthunderbolt
lilufi [face]
matt:
Nelson
real_anon
s.a.m
schwansexy
spiero

4 of those will be exposed on kinktalk when this game ends. The game ends exactly 7 days after this post.

Game to play: Futubo (http://www.flash-games.net/online/7212/futubo.html)
Submit within 1 day: 10% bonus
Submit within 3 days: 10% bonus
Tiebreaker: order of submission

If I get your submission more than 7 days after this post, it's invalid - even if it's only a minute too late. The timestamp of your message counts.

Remember that you may only submit exactly once. Good luck everyone!

alja
09-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Almost 36 hours gone, 3 participants have submitted their scores.

The one day bonus is over, the 3 day bonus is halfway.

alja
09-12-2017, 02:53 PM
I've updated the rules (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84038). The new general rules will apply to the next game. Current participants may only participate in the next round if they either don't lose or submit a new stake before entering. The new stake is a proof picture taken from the dare they got from one of the winners.

When the round is over, I'll post the rankings. The winners will have a quite short timeframe to choose the loser they want to dare. In fact when the round is over all winners will have 24 hours to send me their preferences. Each winner will send a list of as many people as have a better rank plus one. (So third rank will send me a list of 3 persons.) I'll give each winner the first person on their list which is not taken by somebody with a better rank.

I'm still undecided about how to handle requests to replace a stake. I'll publish rules for that soon I guess.

bogue270
09-12-2017, 03:03 PM
I will play as well

anshs008
09-12-2017, 06:43 PM
I'm in
Can I still enter?

alja
09-12-2017, 11:03 PM
You can enter by sending me a stake, but you cannot participate in the current game.

I also updated the rules post because I had used the wrong list of participants there. The list posted in this thread is correct and the list in the rules post is correct now as well.

aus guy
09-13-2017, 06:38 AM

It is a lot of work running a game like this. It might seem like it is as simply a case of copy/pasting a thread, but that is not the case. The backend admin work to make these games happen is not insignificant. This fact alone often weeds out the game masters who are only in it for the short-term.

I'm not the original author of this type of game either, nor am I interested in trying to claim ownership of the various components.. We are a community, and I am happy to put some time and effort into running these types of games that a number of people enjoy. It is great to see there are other people willing to step up and perform similar functions as well, such as alja running this game.

If this were a simply copy/paste version of something I wrote, I might be annoyed. However, I have zero issue with other people building new games based on previous work done by myself or others.

I hope that answers your question, and you can enjoy the various exposure games available :)

alja
09-13-2017, 10:27 AM
If this were a simply copy/paste version of something I wrote, I might be annoyed. However, I have zero issue with other people building new games based on previous work done by myself or others.

I hope that answers your question, and you can enjoy the various exposure games available :)

Thanks for clarification. :) I'd never just copy another thread as this would not add anything of value.

alja
09-13-2017, 05:29 PM
6 hours and a couple minutes left until the 3-day-bonus is void. 7 participants have submitted their scores, 8 participants still missing.

Until now the bonuses had no real impact on the ranking. Only the current first and second place would have been vice versa if no bonuses were given.

Mikieswe
09-14-2017, 06:36 AM
I tested the game, cant do it in my Android phone, Lucky I did not enter.

alja
09-14-2017, 11:54 AM
Unfortunately I suspect one participant to have submitted a picture which is not their own. I will have to check that and if it turns out to be true, I'll ban that person from the game.

Rules update:

Any stake submitted must include a sheet of paper on which "getDare" is written as well as the account name of the person. Alternatively this text can be written on the body.
A participant can exchange the stake by submitting a new one. That incurs a penalty of 100% for the next round. This penalty is reduced by 20% for each round played with the current picture and has a lower limit of 0%.

Current participant status:

atownesq ☑
BigBadWolfy [face] ☑
Cpiansky [female] ☑
fl1985 [face] ☐
FreezeJ95 ☑
guynumber12 ☐
HungFunJack [face] ☐
jthunderbolt ☐
lilufi [face] ☑
matt: ☐
Nelson ☑
real_anon ☑
s.a.m ☐
schwansexy ☐
spiero ☑

alja
09-16-2017, 04:23 PM
About 31 hours to go.

atownesq ☑
BigBadWolfy [face] ☑
Cpiansky [female] ☑
fl1985 [face] ☐
FreezeJ95 ☑
guynumber12 ☐
HungFunJack [face] ☑
jthunderbolt ☑
lilufi [face] ☑
matt: ☑
Nelson ☑
real_anon ☑
s.a.m ☑
schwansexy ☑
spiero ☑

fl1985
09-16-2017, 06:08 PM
Rules update:

Any stake submitted must include a sheet of paper on which "getDare" is written as well as the account name of the person. Alternatively this text can be written on the body.

Does this update apply to the current game?

alja
09-17-2017, 12:53 AM
Unfortunately I suspect one participant to have submitted a picture which is not their own. I will have to check that and if it turns out to be true, I'll ban that person from the game.

Those suspicious facts are not provable and in case of doubt, I stick to the presumption of innocence. That said the new rule should prevent people from submitting fake pictures.

Does this update apply to the current game?

Nope, any rules changes apply only to any future things happening. So the current stakes do not need to respect this rule. If any of the current participants swaps the current stake for a new one, that new one must stick to the rule though.

Any stake which is currently up is treated as being so for 4 rounds, so it can be swapped for free after this round.

Mikieswe
09-17-2017, 08:50 AM
Again.
Can Android phones do the game or not, realy like to know?

Matt:
09-17-2017, 08:54 AM
Again.
Can Android phones do the game or not, realy like to know?

no, does not look like it works on android phone.

Mikieswe
09-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the answer.
Very lucky that I did not join then???

Perhaps check for a game that all can play next time, then Im in!

Matt:
09-17-2017, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the answer.
Very lucky that I did not join then???

Perhaps check for a game that all can play next time, then Im in!

well it is a bit risky to join if you don't have access to a laptop or computer. Hard to check all devices I guess if you don't have them.

alja
09-17-2017, 01:33 PM
Unfortunately I'll not be able to check each and every device if the game plays. I'm sorry. It's probably best to stick to a computer or laptop.

10 hours and a couple minutes left.

atownesq ☑
BigBadWolfy [face] ☑
Cpiansky [female] ☑
fl1985 [face] ☑
FreezeJ95 ☑
guynumber12 ☐
HungFunJack [face] ☑
jthunderbolt ☑
lilufi [face] ☑
matt: ☑
Nelson ☑
real_anon ☑
s.a.m ☑
schwansexy ☑
spiero ☑

alja
09-18-2017, 12:34 AM
The game ends exactly 7 days after this post.

The game is over and I hope everyone had fun playing the game. One person did not send a score picture and thus has 0 points.

Final Result:

BigBadWolfy 76722.1 (59017+30% - face,1day,3day)
Cpiansky 71155.2 (59296+20% - female,3day)
atownesq 70339.5 (63945+10% - 3day)
FreezeJ95 68193.6 (56828+20% - 1day,3day)
fl1985 66621.5 (60565+10% - face)
s.a.m 62408.0
spiero 53732.8 (48848+10% - 1day)
matt: 50613.0
real_anon 38582.4 (32152+20% - 1day,3day)
lilufi 32373.6 (26978+20% - face,3day)
Nelson 28255.7 (25687+10% - 3day)
jthunderbolt 13446.0
schwansexy 12472.0
HungFunJack 9094.8 (8268+10% - face)
guynumber12 ---

As you can see the bonuses did not have that much of an impact. Without bonuses the same 4 persons would have been exposed; that said the top ranks do differ due to bonuses and thus it did have an impact on who is eligible to give dares and the order of choice.

Now the top 4 players need to send me their choice of person(s) to dare. Each of them will send me as much names as his rank number is: 1st place sends me their one choice. Second place sends me their 2 choices and so on. 1st place will get to give their choice a dare. Second place will give their top choice a dare unless that one was chosen by 1st place. In that case 2nd place will give a dare to their second choice.

Example:
1st place chooses A.
2nd place chooses B,C.
3rd place chooses B,A,D.
4th place chooses A,D,C,B.

Result: 1st place dares A. 2nd place dares B since that person wasn't chosen by 1st place. 3rd place gets to dare D since A and B were chosen by 1st and 2nd place. 4th place would get to dare C who isn't chosen by anybody before.

The top players have 24 hours from now to send me their choices. I'll send the result as soon as all 4 did send their choices. Whoever does not send their choice within the timeframe voids the right to choose and gets the leftover (or one of the leftovers). In that case the choice of 4th player will get handy.

Another Example:
1st place chooses A.
2nd place doesn't send a choice.
3rd place chooses B,A,D.
4th place chooses A,D,C,B.

2nd player would get the leftover C.

Nelson
09-18-2017, 05:10 AM
Oh wow, I thought I had a good score, but just barely avoided being exposed. Very fun! Can't wait to play again.

Mikieswe
09-18-2017, 05:11 AM
Wow, they realy are exposed!!
But a sign with there names, would be better, so its no fake perhaps?

Realy like to join the next one.
But I cant play with Android.

alja
09-18-2017, 03:06 PM
BigBadWolfy will send a dare to schwansexy.
Cpiansky will send a dare to guynumber12.
atownesq will send a dare to HungFunJack.
FreezeJ95 will send a dare to jthunderbolt.

Please send the dare within the next 48 hours. Keep in mind that it should involve taking a picture which will be the next stake. Also it must respect all limits.

Dirtydee
09-18-2017, 04:15 PM
Would love to join
First time playing so a little confused as to what I need to do first

kurdt1984
09-19-2017, 12:59 AM
Sounds fun, i want to try :)

BigBadWolfy
09-19-2017, 02:29 AM
task sent, this was a fun game, keep up the good work ref ;)

spiero
09-19-2017, 02:08 PM
i will play the next game

FreezeJ95
09-21-2017, 02:41 PM
I've just sent a dare. Sorry for delay

alja
09-21-2017, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry, but I got issues to handle which force me to stay offline for a couple of days. I'll plan the next round in about two weeks, give or take a few days.

This gives a little slack to the losers to do their dares.

Taz55
10-02-2017, 09:45 PM
I'll join in the next game

anshs008
10-03-2017, 06:53 AM
What do I have to send?

alja
10-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Whoever wants to join: please read the rules blog. Everything is explained in it.

I'll be available again within the next couple of days. As far as I know none of the dares have been completed by the losers of the last round. Those guys may only play again if they finish the dare and send the proof picture.

Anybody willing to join next round may either post here or send me a message. Having a stake does not mean playing each round. Having a stake only opens play for you.

Next round wilk start in about 1 week but only if we have enough entries by then. Remember that a valid entry requires a stake and a message.

alja
10-06-2017, 03:51 PM
I did not see all dares that were sent to the losers. I also did not receive any proof pictures yet. That means none of the losers of last round can join the next round right now since they don't have a stake.

If you did not receive a dare, you probably should tell me or the person who should dare you. If a dare violates a limit, drop a line as well.

Persons With a Stake (in alphabetical order, with specials and game counter)

atownesq [5]
BigBadWolfy [face,5]
chipick282 [0]
Cpiansky [female,5]
fl1985 [face,5]
FreezeJ95 [5]
lilufi [face,5]
matt: [5]
Nelson [5]
real_anon [5]
s.a.m [5]
spiero [5]
YourTastySlave [5]

Current Participants (in alphabetical order)

chipick282
Nelson
spiero

fl1985
10-08-2017, 05:44 PM
I'll join again this week. Can I use my previous picture or do I have to send a new one with a sheet of paper with 'getdare' and my username?

alja
10-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Right now we have 6 participants for the next game.

chipick282
fl1985
jthunderbolt
miclawler
Nelson
spiero

A couple more people has a stake but did not enter the next round (yet).

I'll join again this week. Can I use my previous picture or do I have to send a new one with a sheet of paper with 'getdare' and my username?
You can replace your stake but you don't need to. If you opt to replace it, the new stake must be with a sheet of paper.

alja
10-14-2017, 11:39 PM
Next game starts in less than 24 hours. If you want to take part, drop me a line.

Current participants:

chipick282
fl1985
jthunderbolt
miclawler
Nelson
spiero

Matt:
10-15-2017, 03:21 PM
I'm away and have iffy internet, so can't enter this time. But hopefully next time.

alja
10-15-2017, 09:40 PM
These are the participants (in alphabetical order):

chipick282
fl1985
jthunderbolt
kukikec
miclawler
Nelson
spiero

2 of those will be exposed when this game ends. The game ends exactly 7 days after this post.

Game to play: Mayan Treasure (http://www.flash-games.net/online/6940/mayan-treasure.html)
Submit within 1 day: 30% bonus
Submit within 2 days: 25% bonus
Submit within 3 days: 20% bonus
Submit within 4 days: 15% bonus
Submit within 5 days: 10% bonus
Submit within 6 days: 5% bonus
???: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 1 day)
???: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 2 days)
???: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 3 days)
???: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 4 days)
???: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 5 days)
???: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 6 days)

All bonuses - even if still hidden on submission - apply to all entries.

If I get your submission more than 7 days after this post, it's invalid - even if it's only a minute too late. The timestamp of your message counts.

Remember that you may only submit exactly once. Good luck everyone!

fl1985
10-16-2017, 04:55 PM
Is it just me or is that game quit buggy? After a while I can't swap any more relics no matter which ones I click. I can only wait for the timer to run out and try again (with one less life). I tried in on two different browsers, both of which with the latest Flash plugin.

alja
10-17-2017, 01:01 PM
Unfortunately I was feeling ill in the morning, so I was unable to post the first bonus earlier.

Is it just me or is that game quit buggy? After a while I can't swap any more relics no matter which ones I click. I can only wait for the timer to run out and try again (with one less life). I tried in on two different browsers, both of which with the latest Flash plugin.

I had that once when I tried the game, but it didn't happen again.

Current Game:

Game to play: Mayan Treasure (http://www.flash-games.net/online/6940/mayan-treasure.html)
Have a "5" in the score: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 1 day)
???: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 2 days)
???: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 3 days)

chipick282 ☐
fl1985 ☐
jthunderbolt ☐
kukikec ☐
miclawler ☑
Nelson ☐
spiero ☑

alja
10-18-2017, 02:40 AM
Second bonus is:
Have a "0" as the last digit of your score.

cambondage
10-18-2017, 06:08 AM
Interesting game! Might join next round, but for now just watching this round :D

alja
10-18-2017, 04:33 PM
chipick282 ☐
fl1985 ☐
jthunderbolt ☐
kukikec ☐
miclawler ☑
Nelson ☐
spiero ☑

Have a "0" at the end of score: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 2 days)
Have increasing digits: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 3 days)

BigBadWolfy
10-19-2017, 05:20 AM
is everyone waiting for the last day?

john0302
10-19-2017, 08:39 PM

I have no stake but I thought I'd try the game and I had exactly the same problem (also with 2 browsers and updated flash).

alja
10-19-2017, 09:43 PM
I have no stake but I thought I'd try the game and I had exactly the same problem (also with 2 browsers and updated flash).

I'm sorry if a problem occurs for you but I cannot test all hardware configurations beforehands. The game runs on my computer and two participants have already submitted their score.

alja
10-20-2017, 04:16 PM
chipick282 ☐
fl1985 ☐
jthunderbolt ☐
kukikec ☐
miclawler ☑
Nelson ☐
spiero ☑

Have 3 different digits: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 4 days)

fl1985
10-20-2017, 07:42 PM
I'm sorry if a problem occurs for you but I cannot test all hardware configurations beforehands. The game runs on my computer and two participants have already submitted their score.

I just thought it was weird, as this is the first time I'm having problems with a Flash game. Anyway on two occasions this problem didn't occur, so I could submit a score.

alja
10-20-2017, 11:39 PM
chipick282 ☐
fl1985 ☑
jthunderbolt ☐
kukikec ☐
miclawler ☑
Nelson ☐
spiero ☑

Have a "00" in the score: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 5 days)

stitofff
10-21-2017, 01:34 AM
5-6 levels, right?

Strangerthings
10-21-2017, 07:00 AM
I would love to play, maybe the next round of games

alja
10-21-2017, 02:15 PM
I would love to play, maybe the next round of games
You're welcome to send your first stake.

chipick282 ☐
fl1985 ☑
jthunderbolt ☑
kukikec ☑
miclawler ☑
Nelson ☑
spiero ☑

Have a "00" in the score: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 5 days)
Have 5 different digits: 10% bonus (will be revealed after 6 days)

alja
10-22-2017, 10:12 PM
Final Results

fl1985 79049.10 (60807+30% - face,5days,bonus4)
spiero 68608.20 (47316+45% - 2days,bonus4,bonus6)
jthunderbolt 51721.80 (39786+30% - 5days,bonus4,bonus6)
miclawler 44316.05 (28591+55% - 2days,bonus1,bonus4,bonus6)
Nelson 34057.20 (28381+20% - 5days,bonus4)
kukikec 18030.60 (12879+40% - face,5days,bonus4,bonus6)
chipick282 --

Median value: 44316.05
50% Median: 22158.025

Both losers will be exposed on kinktalk (http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14203).

fl1985, please choose one of the losers to give a task to. You have 24 hours starting with this posting to do so. spiero, you may choose as well but if fl1985 chooses in time you will get whoever is leftover.

alja
10-23-2017, 11:08 PM
fl1985, please choose one of the losers to give a task to. You have 24 hours starting with this posting to do so. spiero, you may choose as well but if fl1985 chooses in time you will get whoever is leftover.

fl1985 will send a dare to kukikec.
spiero will send a dare to chipick282.