PDA

View Full Version : Visiting my slave for first time, we both want some ideas of things to do to her

Aron
09-07-2017, 01:43 PM
These are the things I like:

1. Teasing
2. Spanking
3. Edging
4. Gags / Toys (We have ball gag with nipple clamps, suction cup dildo, vibrator / vibease, 3 different sized butt plugs, collar)
5. Really love watching her masturbate
6. Semi Public / Hidden Public

These are the things she likes:
1. Spanking
2. Light pain
3. Humiliation
4. Forced orgasms
5. Ice / Toothpaste

Her Dislikes / Things she’s not look forward to:
1. Public
2. Mouth Soaping
3. Edging
4. Being watched masturbating
5. Big Butt Plug
6. Ass to Mouth
7. Cold showers

Our Hard Limits:
1. Extreme Pain
2. Blood
3. Permanent
4. Knife Play / Needles
5. Family / friends
6. Illegal
7. Vomit / Scat
8. Messy
9. Wax Play

I plan on :
1. Teasing her
2. Using bondage to tie her to bed or restrict her moment during play
3. Fingering her
4. Using each toy on her in every hole
5. Spanking her (need ideas what to use)
6. Fucking her
7. Eating her out
8. After care (after spanking)
9. Using toys in semi public places (dinner, car)
10. Using toothpaste
11. Using icyhot
12. Forcing her to masturbate for me
13. Showering with her
I'm sure more will happen just here are my first thoughts I'll add ideas you all post to this list if I like what you added.

Also, I have been writing down things she does or says and she feels like she can get away with cuz I'm not there to truly punish her, here is a small list of the things she has done and will be receiving punishments for :
1. Getting ready to leave and called daddy the b word....
2. Back talking daddy "I don't believe you will write things down with a big girl tone"

We would love some ideas to use together we have had experience over internet and this will be our first face to face playtime. Also keep in mind she is a little, and some things you will add will not be allowed or to scary for her.

owlart
09-07-2017, 01:48 PM
If you have, or can purchase, a remote control vibe, you could have lots of fun in public with that!
Another thing would be going out with her wearing eg. skirt and no panties, or maybe going to dinner and partway through telling her to remove her panties for you (either in the restroom, or at the table)

Aron
09-07-2017, 02:11 PM
We have the Vibease and have had a lot of fun with that so far and most definitely be using that in the car and while she orders food at restaurants and such :) thanks

lola.fox
09-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Since it's your first time meeting up, I'm going to suggest simpler things since it's harder than you imagine to delve into kink in person when you've never spent irl together yet.

-Having sex/oral/masturbating for the other in front of an open window.

-OTK spanking with your hand, a classic, especially if you want to insert a plug while she's in such a vulnerable position.

-Edging while grinding against your knee.

-You sit/stand just outside where the water from the shower reaches and have her give you a blowjob while the temperature is set to cool/cold.

-Eating her out while she's got her hands bound together. You could also blind fold her/tie her legs apart/keep loud headphones on her while doing so, so she can only focus on the oral.

xxWinter
09-07-2017, 06:38 PM
If you have, or can purchase, a remote control vibe, you could have lots of fun in public with that!
Another thing would be going out with her wearing eg. skirt and no panties, or maybe going to dinner and partway through telling her to remove her panties for you (either in the restroom, or at the table)

Sounds fun! Will definitely do... Master would like that :)

xxWinter
09-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Since it's your first time meeting up, I'm going to suggest simpler things since it's harder than you imagine to delve into kink in person when you've never spent irl together yet.

-Having sex/oral/masturbating for the other in front of an open window.

-OTK spanking with your hand, a classic, especially if you want to insert a plug while she's in such a vulnerable position.

-Edging while grinding against your knee.

-You sit/stand just outside where the water from the shower reaches and have her girl you a blowjob while the temperature is set to cool/cold.

-Eating her out while she's got her hands bound together. You could also blind fold her/tie her legs apart/keep loud headphones on her while doing so, so she can only focus on the oral.

He would love all of those... thank you!

lola.fox
09-07-2017, 07:47 PM
No problem! This time last year I was in the same position! It's super exciting and nerve wracking.. I hope you enjoy every second of it :).

Aron
09-07-2017, 09:22 PM
We will :) we both can't wait :)

xxWinter
09-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Any more ideas anyone has would be greatly appreciated! :)