PDA

View Full Version : I am thinking about ordering my bitch onto the pill to increase her tit size

MrCharcol
09-06-2017, 12:16 AM
My beautiful bitch Slave_E has very small tits we were talking about making them bigger ( Humiliation play) and the topic that being on the pill makes them bigger and she admitted that she is no longer on the pill. *

I have read that..

Estrogen and progestin, the hormones found in birth control pills, often lead to an increase in breast size that generally reverses after a few cycles or when the woman goes off the pill. One reason the breasts become larger and feel engorged is because the hormones in the pill cause edema, or fluid retention.

Does anyone have any experience of doing this and any positive results?

Mr Charcol

* her current real life partner is a assertive lady and Emily is banned from fuck ingredients boys so no need for a pil

Slave_E is aware and sought the humiliation of me seeing GD advice

MrCharcol
09-06-2017, 04:35 AM
Can a Mod help, I realised that I spoilt the title wrong

It should read at the end Tit size but auto correct changed it with out me spotting the error I tried editing it but can't see how to change the title.

Thank you

Butterfly
09-06-2017, 06:17 AM
I have been on various forms of birth control and never experienced an increase in boob size.

Also, if there is no need to be on birth control, I would suggest not going on it just for fun. It can have other undesirable side effects that aren't worth it if you aren't the medication for the desired purpose. She should speak to her doctor about the potential side effects.

lola.fox
09-06-2017, 07:15 AM
i agree with butterfly pretty much word for word, and will add the only time i've experienced any increase in size is just near my period - and it doesnt even add half a cup size. also, when that occasionally happens it's very painful and tender in a bad way.. you're barely even comfortable sitting still let alone playing with them. i sincerely would not recommend it if your sole purpose for taking it is to look like you have bigger tits, as there are tons of other side effects and our bodies hormones are very delicate when it comes to change. hormonal imbalances can easily occur and affect your body in a number of negative ways, and you should be really careful with taking too much estrogen because it will wreak havoc on your body.

kapybara
09-07-2017, 05:47 AM
BC really doesn't work that way.

barefooted83
09-07-2017, 06:35 AM
I would strongly suggest that your partner doesn't take the pill just because of that.
My wife had severe side effects and got in a serious condition that requiered immediate medical treatment lasting for one year so she wouldn't die.
Don't fool around with that stuff!

MrCharcol
09-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Thank you Get Dare I bow to your knowledge and also the sensible points made by so many people that I respect.

Also for a few real life reasons Emily is a little tied up;) at the moment and I think it is best to drop this idea of mine. I have made her buy a push up bra and silicone breast enhancers, so she can experience the feeling of being a sex object stared at by lecherous boys (BTW she wants to experience being seen as a sex object) before I appear any more insensitive