PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post)

MasterDennis
09-03-2017, 05:04 AM
30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post)

Hii all

Let me introduce myself:
I'm Dennis, born and living in Belgium for 30 years. I work as an engineer in micro-electronics. In my free time i like to read, game a little, watch some netflix, trying to fix or make electronics, getting baked and go to concerts and festival.
I'm about 175cm tall and weigh 60kg, I have a nice full beard and wear glasses.

Kink wise i'm into guided masturbation (teasing, edging, multiple orgasms, ..), light to mild pain (spankings (tits, ass, pussy), clamps, plugs,..), some humiliation, petplay, dd/lg, begging, some clothing or lingerie control, ...
I'm open to most things (if it isnt in my limits i'm mostlikely up for it)

My limits are: scat, family, animals, blood or permanent marks, endangering your health or social/vanilla life, diapers

I'm looking for a good connection first, being friends is important for me, having a talk about our days. I will support you in hard times or when making decision, encourage you to achieve your goals and ambitions. Text you good morning and good night. Loyalty, honesty, trust and respect are key to me.
Being 420 friendly is a plus, but not a must.
Ideally you are from the same timezone (Europe) but again this is not a requirement.

For those who made it this far and would like to get a little preview of what to expect: https://soundgasm.net/u/dennis-d37/Masturbation_instruction (its a masturbation instruction i made for gonewildaudio on reddit)

If you are interested message me on here or on kik: dennis.d37