PDA

View Full Version : Ewww nasty dare!

Glutgod
06-18-2006, 08:32 PM
This dare if for the brave or stupid. And If you don't do this dare only the first part then badd things will happen.Ok first you get nandcuffs or sumthing that needs a key to unlock.Ok pee half way in a cup(the bigger the harder for whimpy do shotglasses.) But then you frrez the half cup pee.The next night you put the key in and pee another time untill the cup is mostly full. Then you chain your self to something unmoveable Be sure to have the cup infront of you...AND a straw, EWWWW!!! I was forced to do this they blackmailed me.) It sucked like hell! But whatever this is for daring only!

Edit:

Ok I just got a new one. Ok get toothpaste and rub it agenst you ass crack and then in 5 mins get a tooth brush and wipe the tooth paste off woth the tooth brush then brush your teeth with the tooth brush. This is nasty and painful dare.

darelova55
06-19-2006, 12:49 AM
man thats gota suck i wld do it if i really had to bt otherwasw no way neway 2 make it grosser u cld use sum1 elses pee

cheesy dude
06-19-2006, 11:24 AM
grosss thats definatly ewwk

Glutgod
06-19-2006, 06:59 PM
grosss thats definatly ewwk

Lol I found out a really whimpy way of doing it instead of usng pee use like milk or root beer. It would make it ten times easyer.

Rob
06-30-2006, 09:44 AM
No, you have to use pee. That's part of the dare!

Ubagluba
07-02-2006, 05:12 PM
you could use cum instead of pee

Muffinz
07-04-2006, 08:14 PM
Erm...all you would have to do is blow through the straw hard once it turns liquid. That would get rid of at least 50% of the fluid over the cup edge, and the rest, suck halfway up the straw and spit it over the side. No pee drinking involved. Easy peasy japanesey.

Glutgod
07-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Erm...all you would have to do is blow through the straw hard once it turns liquid. That would get rid of at least 50% of the fluid over the cup edge, and the rest, suck halfway up the straw and spit it over the side. No pee drinking involved. Easy peasy japanesey.

Le gasp! Its a dare cheater call the police lock the kids up! Slam the doors runnn!!! Aghhhh!!! Lol but thats no fun not doing the dare and anyways they filmed me to make sure I did it.

MischievousKitten
07-23-2006, 03:14 PM
Just out of curiosity...

The point of this dare is that you are supposed to drink the pee and if you don't then you will be caught having it sitting in front of you?

daretycoon
08-08-2006, 05:21 PM

If its so easy then you do it:pirashoot:

Glutgod
08-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Yea I added yet another one about just as hard as the first one but bit easyer...

Ok pee in a pot then then boil noodles or something like that in it mabey a hot dog then after12 mins take it out and let it cool and eat it...For extra triply yuckyness take a dump in the pan too...Man sounds hard I might try it some time.

etrain911
02-21-2007, 10:10 AM
spaghetti and meatballs lol

depp=noob=lol
02-21-2007, 10:12 AM
good dares glutgod!!!

Musty 21
02-22-2007, 08:37 PM
This is one of the first dares i ever read, here i am reading it again. Great dare btw

olivedivon
02-03-2009, 03:21 PM
I didn't do it, 'cause it sounds gross!

PS. check your spelling

HHHobo
06-14-2009, 12:24 PM
I lost a bet to my gf and she made me do this. But she added a dash of her own. She made me drink a liter of cola before she chained me to the leg of a sofa. My bladder was sure to be full before the pee in the cup melted. I had to put the frozen pee between my legs to try to warm it up. My gf teased me the whole time. She threatened to make me drink more cola. I had to drink some of my own pee as it melted. I was almost down to the key, when my gf started to tickle me. I couldn't control my bladder at that point and wet myself. At that my point my gf took pity and unlocked the chain with a spare key.

AtariMan
06-15-2009, 03:34 PM
I really don't get this. Why not just reach in and pull out the key? What's the straw for?

hershey789
01-20-2013, 09:40 AM
can u put more handcuff dares
alone?

stinkybutt
02-04-2013, 10:41 AM
i'm not really sure if i can drink some pee...but i can definitely do the other one though :) toothpaste from my ass? sure, why not? :D