PDA

View Full Version : Forced to Eat Cum by Girls

Coolsub
09-02-2017, 06:27 PM
So I have had the fantasy of eating my own cum for a while but tend to chicken out at the last second. So I am making this thread to kinda force myself into it. This is how it works- guys say that they are in and girls give out instructions to guys on how to eat there own cum. Girls cannot post twice in a row. If another girl post then they can post again. Girls can give guys edges if the guy opts to accept edges as well. Guys can post limits on how many edges they can receive (however, the minimum is 10) or choose no max. Girls can give no max guys as many edges as they want within reason ie giving a guy a million edges is not valid. If a guy wants to get out he must ask if he can leave. For 24 hours after he asks to leave girls can vote yes or no. If a guy gets more yes's than no's he is let out. If he gets more no's than yes's he must stay in. If he gets the same amount of no's and yes's he must stay in. If he gets no response within 3 days he is let out. If a guy fails to eat his cum they have to post here to receive a punishment that is within there limits from the girl who posted the order. If any dare exceeds a guys limits he is to eat his cum and exclude the part that has his limit. Also if a guy wants to opt out of ruined orgasms they can. If they do not they can receive ruined orgasms assuming it is not a limit.

Obviously I am in. I don't want edges or ruined orgasms.

Spwim
09-02-2017, 06:36 PM
I'm in no edges please

123g
09-02-2017, 06:42 PM
I'm In too

Will do everything..

Lazz
09-02-2017, 06:55 PM
I am in. Girls can also kik me. Nick is Brecone

I'M Naked
09-02-2017, 07:18 PM
I'm in and will accept anything!

09-03-2017, 02:19 PM
A method that helped me.
Hormones flood the body through arousal to climax. At climax these hormones suppress the sex drive. So what happens? Men can get all greared up to slurp up their semen. But at climax the drive goes away and there is no incentive. It is too easy to back out and maybe try again some other time.
What you need is a method that bridges the gap and has consequences. I have an oval mirror about a foot wide and a little taller. While sober and not aroused I pledge only to clean it at a particular time in the future. The pledge is to myself. I can and do honor it. Whenever I masturbate I do it kneeling over the mirror. Whatever drops down onto the mirror I pledge to lick off. At climax I can decide to slurp it op right away, take a breather then lick it up, wait till morning and have to scour the partially dried remains with my tongue, or put the mirror back on the wall for any visitor to see.

I have never taken the last option. The next to the last I have slothed myself into too many times.

Your mileage may very. You need to make the promise seriously to yourself when you are not arroused and have a clear head. You have to be serious about it when you make the deal with yourself. Be honest. You can do it.
Hope this helps

Coolsub
09-17-2017, 08:31 AM
Do no girls want to dominate guys this way?

TwinWolv3s
09-17-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm in and I'm up for everything within limits

linked
11-21-2017, 09:53 PM
I'm in, be nice :)

grainedor
03-04-2018, 12:40 PM
I'm in. I can either fo edges and ruin orgasm

grainedor
03-10-2018, 02:15 AM
Bump please, give us dares !