PDA

View Full Version : 27/female/slave seeks 25-27/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

~Becca~
09-02-2017, 06:25 PM
27/female/slave seeks 25-27/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

I haven't posted an ad here in a long time. But in that time I've had a chance to develop more so here is hoping that it will get somewhere this time. I'd like to think that at this point I known myself quite well. In the past I have switched and at certain times this has suited me. But of late I lean much more towards the sub side.

I am a mid 20s submissive. I've been in online m/s s&m relationships on and off since I was late teens. I'm very submissive and I enjoy bringing pleasure to my master or mistress by giving myself entirely to them during a session, either with them taking total control or by expressing my gratitude for their taking the time to make use of me as they see fit.

For me physical punishment is very important. I am very obedient and I submit willingly as a sub or slave, however for me being "corrected" in very important. I need to be trained in how to please you specifically, and chastised when I miss the mark. I have a lot of experience in writing lines and non physical punishment and I appreciate that it has it's usefulness- but I know myself well enough to know that I submit best when I am subjected to a strict set of rules and then punished harshly and appropriately should I break any or punished just for your own amusement.

. I respond well to verbal abuse and humiliation, orgasm control and tit torture. For me being a slave/sub is about the handing over of control, and the knowledge that for the set period of time I am only what they decide i am. I I enjoy pleasing my superior and I crave the feeling that I have when I have submitted to someone's will, my body and mind used to their own wants and desires. I'm looking for someone who can fit chatting and playing around real life with an honest and open mind. I have kik please say hello and let's see how we get along. Kik: bexbethan

In terms of my limits : friends and family, face showing, scat or blood, permanent. Feet.

Likes: spanking, caning, tit spanking, verbal abuse, name calling, chastisement, scolding, clothes pegs, obedience training, whipping, slave training, kitten play, pet training, orgasm control, edging, primal, mouth soaping

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Bx

gamerdom
09-03-2017, 04:31 AM
Not a bad ad... I am above your age limit, but I set you a pm anyway in case you'd like to broaden it a tad. Either way you deserve a Sunday morning bump from me.

fantasdick
09-03-2017, 06:21 AM
I'm interested in applying. May I know the specific qualifications you are looking for?

Man12345
09-03-2017, 06:12 PM
I sent you a pm. I look forward to hearing from you.