PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (like pain)

Keepo
09-02-2017, 07:09 AM
21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (like pain)

Hello,
My name is Hannes, I'm a 21 year old slave from Germany. I have an average body, 6'2 tall, weigh 188lbs, brown hair and eyes, an 8" uncut penis. I'm looking for a very strict mistress of any age that knows what she wants. I have no limits and I'm sure of that. However I'd like us to get to know each other before I do the more extreme things.
My likes are:
· pain, especially cbt
· bondage
· humiliation
· denial, orgasm control
· weird/gross things *
My dislikes are:
· butt stuff
· neglection
A webcam is not a requirement for me. I'm looking primarily for an online misstress, but I'm also interested for an offline misstress if you are in my region.
I do not own any fancy toys, only a dildo, a clyster and bondage equipment. I'd prefer a longer relationship, but if you just want to try me out, then please feel free to do so.
If you are interested, please pm me here. My preferred ways of communication are kik/snapchat/threema/skype/mail.

* Too much to put here, so please ask me about it if interested.

MsRuthE
09-03-2017, 12:27 AM
What the hell is a clyster?

Keepo
09-03-2017, 10:17 AM
What the hell is a clyster?

I'm sorry, as English isn't my first language I wasn't sure what it is called. What I mean is that thing to prepare for clean rectal usage