PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Licerl
08-31-2017, 09:53 PM
24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello. First of all thank you for enter the post.

Introduction:

Im a 24 years old man and im looking for a slave who likes wedgies. I cant be strict so if you are looking for that im not your master sorry. I have had more than 10 slaves and always my relation with them were very friendly. And despite them not to be my slaves any more i am still in contact with them. I wont discriminate you at any point. So feel free to comment or ask whatever you want.

Relationship:

Im not going to lye im not the best master, So i will be open for my slave to talk with my about everything she needs or anything i can improve in.

For me the talk its very important, If she agree we can talk outside the task. I will be interested on be more than just an Master and a slave. It will be great to be sort of friends.

Its very difficult for me to be strict it will in a more relax way. But if the slave needs me to be strict i will try

It will be just an online relation. I wont accept to meet her in real life.

About me:

How i said before i am a 24 years old man and my first language its not english. If you read up to here i suppose that you already knew that.

My first language is spanish.

I have lot of time to dedicate to my slave. That wont be a problem

and im into Wedgies a lot. I love them soo much, but i can adapt to every slave necesity, to both have a very good time together.

I really hope my grammar doesn´t be too bad. With the phone i can write a lot better.