PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Master Jay
08-30-2017, 12:05 AM
23/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hello all, Im Master Jay.

Read all the post before applying

Bit about myself:

You can call me Jay at first until I decide to accept you as a slave. I am 23 year old I live in Northern California, Stockton area. I have been a Master on this site for a few years now, been into this lifestyle for a bit longer than that. I have been away from this site for a couple months now, just working. now I have a bit more time.

For the most part the slave I have taken in have been beginners or just starting out. So I would say I am better with those than more experienced slaves but I have had a few experienced ones before. Something you should know about me is that I am not a disrespectful Master that just wants to use you and not care about limits. I am a Master who care about their slaves and wants both to enjoy the experience. I may be a nice Master but that doesn't mean I am a soft Master. So if you looking for a mean Master I am not the one for you.

Favorite: (must be willing to do)
-Anal
-Body writing (hidden)

-Light to mild pain
-Toys
-Wax
-Bondage
-Pet play (being a pet)
-Rules
-Control (most aspects)
-Audio Dares
and more but we will get into that when it comes up

Limits:
-Family
-Blood
-Permanent

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a female slave who is into most of the things I am into. Ideally I want a slave who is near me for in person play but i know how unlikely that is. I am not looking for someone who needs to talk all day long cause we all have lives that need more attention. I do enjoy chatting ever day just not for a long time each time. When it comes to tasks we will do both live tasks and deadline tasks depending on what it is.

When it comes to looks I am not to picky about what you look like. you can be tall, or short, or fat, or skinny either way doesn't bother me. Since I am looking for more personality than looks. I am even open to transexual so don't be shy.

Now about pictures and such. I will not press you for them since I know that a trust must be build first. So knowing that I will wait for you to send the pictures by yourself cause I won't ask for them. But I do require a picture with in the first week so I can know I am not wasting my time with a man. it can be clothed and faceless if you choose it just needs to be at least you in a picture with a paper reading my name. and after that I will never ask for another picture. I have been burned before by a guy pretending to be a girl for a few weeks. I hope you can understand.

Since I do not expect proof I do require well written reports about the tasks I give you.

Now if you are still interested here is some information I will want to get in your first message for me to take you seriously.
Name (or nickname):
Favorites:
Limits:
What kind of experience you have (describe):
What are you looking for long term or short term, offline (in person) or online:
How you feel about webcam/pictures:

Don't send a short message like just "Hello" try and actually say something in it.

Also to know if you actually read all of this put "Application to serve" in the topic of your message or just say it at the beginning of it.

How to contact me:
Email (preferred way): [email protected]
Kik: Master_Jay65 or look at the pic
Snapchat: Jay-209
PM me on here

If your wondering if I am still looking I will be posting when I have filled the positions down below