PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Slave Kaitlyn
08-29-2017, 03:19 PM
22/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello, my name is Kaitlyn. I am a transgirl sub seeking a long term dom. They need be understanding of my needs and desires. I am 20, and am currently unemployed. I have no toys but I'm willing to use anything around the house.

I also reserve the right to deny any task my dom may give me at any moment. I am not giving up my basic human rights for this. I will have my alone time and that's a big part of this;
I struggle with severe depression. I need my alone time and I need a dom who understands that I have emotional needs that need to be catered to. There may be times when I'm only able to do things with my dom once or twice a week. There are also going to be times when I'm always available to my dom. I just need to make sure my dom is very understanding.

If you are interested, leave me a reply to this post. I will answer replies!
Include these in your application
Name:
Time Zone:
Requirements:
Rules:
Kik:
And any questions you have

Thank you for your time, I look forward to your replies!

Likes: Pain, clothing, urethral insertion, light pee, semi public, sleep, and bondage, light anal, choking

Curious about: Anal, Oral, Clothing and bathroom control, Poo play, Public, and anything that you are.

Dislikes: Toothpaste, Hot sauce, public, heavy pee, extreme pain, blood, rough anal, food/drink.

Limits: Family, Body Mods, Tattoos, permenant, body writing, beastiality, pictures (maybe after trudt is built.), and anything clearly dangerous or stupid.

I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO TRY NEW THINGS AS WELL.

Oh, and to clear some things up, since some don't understand. I am not a sissy. I am not a trap. And female pronouns are not optional, they are required.

dariodragon7
08-30-2017, 02:21 AM
You say you're looking for females but you call them dom (it's domme for womens dominants). You look very interesting so to keep your nice ad up on first page even if you're not interested in male dominants since it's not 100% clear from your ad I'll leave my apply here anyway in case you wanna talk.

Name: Dario
Time Zone: GMT +1
Requirements: look at my ad in my signature for detailed requirements
Rules: they are of course agreed upon talking together
Kik: masterdario77

Be you interested or not I wish you good luck in your search and I hope you will find your dom/domme soon