PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

cumdumpsterneeded
08-28-2017, 04:31 PM
22/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Hey men,

I'm looking for a man that is willing to be penetrated by random men that I find online. All you will do is take anonymous dick and cum from random men in your ass. I will arrange the men for you so all you have to do is be on the bed face down ass up waiting. These men will be anonymous so they are most likely married or straight but just need to get off. There will not be any talking or communicating between you and the other man. You will take one man at a time and have several different men in one night. If you're into pleasing men and helping them reales stress than this is the perfect thing for you. I will of course watch through skype.

YOU MUST live alone or be able to host at all times a hotel will work fine too. Do not message me if this is a problem. I also will not cam right away I have a good job that would easily be taken away if my work found me satisfying my kinky side this way.

I will suggest to the guys to leave you a little tip to help pay for the room.

I will use sources to find the men such as Craigslist and Grindr to find men.

Do not leave mean comments on this thread please. If its not your thing then please leave in silence and don't put down others that are into it.

My Skype: jessicajoy112

Please add me

okia_
08-29-2017, 12:00 AM
You again? With a new account?

Who would ever do this? This is potentially so damaging in so many ways.

sklavemartin
08-29-2017, 01:51 AM
I also will not cam right away I have a good job that would easily be taken away if my work found me satisfying my kinky side this way.

nuff said.

(asking for things but offer nothing in return? usually fake.)

Varus_Bottom
08-29-2017, 07:46 AM
I'm all about pleasing men and women and helping them get rid of stress, but i would appreciate some additional information, this seems to be somewhat incomplete.

Is it important to you how your slave looks?

Do you care about your slave as a person?
What about his feelings?
His mental and physical and sexual health?
His safety?
His social life?
His happiness?
His job?
What kind of mechanisms would you implement to protect your slave from suffering harm to himself and any of the aforementioned topics?

Would your slave also be allowed to invite people and would you wish to watch them use your slave aswell?

Would you do this for all countries? Craigslist and Grindr are rarely used in Switzerland and sites like Anibis or PlanetRomeo would probably work better.

How would you go about searching these men? Would you use the user search on sites like the aforementioned PlanetRomeo or would you simply put up ads?

Is there gonna be any kind of vetting process for these men?

What kind of information (address, pictures, phone number, etc.) would you give them?

What kind of pictures would you include?

What would the text be for the ads? Would you simply advertise for free bareback anal?

Do you want your slave to lie on his belly 24/7 in a hotel/his room or will there be specific times at which you would make him serve?

Is the slave allowed to masturbate during sex?
May he clean his clients cock after sex?
What kind of preparation does the slave have to do? (Enema, being shaved, etc.)
What kind of prepartion may your slave do? (Crossdress, prepare ass with buttplug, get lubed)

Instead of not camming at all, Couldn't you just position your webcam in such a way, that we wouldn't see your face and potentially wear clothes that would disguise distinguishing birthmarks?

IceMaiden
08-29-2017, 09:42 AM
I believe there are people who have this fantasy (Unless I'm the only one :eek: ) but if any newbies see this and want to dive head first into it, at least consider both physical safety and your health. Strangers in your home? Face down ass up and waiting? How are they supposed to see if protection is used? No condom? How do they know one of the men doesn't have an STI?

And suggesting a tip could be considered prostitution which is illegal in a lot of places.

Fantasy is fun but it isn't worth risking your health or maybe even your life to live it.