PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

TheoDares
08-28-2017, 04:06 PM
18/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello.

My name is Theo and I am fairly new to Getdare and Kinktalk. I'm eighteen years of age and I am a Male Switch. Predominately though, I am a Master or a Dominant.

One of the things that I wish to accomplish while on Getdare is to compile a group of Slaves and Submissives that I will control via Getdare and also Kik. I will be making a Kik group for all of the slaves that I take control of and occasionally posting their pictures on my Kinktalk account.

Job Criteria
- You must be willing to send Pictures or Videos (face is appreciated, never needed)
- You must be at least 18 years of age. If you inform me that you are 18 and I later find out that you are not, you will be reported.
- You must be serious about wanting to join. While I will obviously free you from my slavery if that is what you wish, I'm not looking for people who want to sub for a couple of days. I'm looking for Permanent submissive relationships.
- Gender is not important.
- I am a huge fan of both Financial Slaves and Blackmail Slaves so if you are one of the above, that is an amazing attribute to have. If you are not, then do not worry, I have space in my stable for normal submissives.

My Promises as a Master
- I will be active in my communications with all my slaves.
- I will ensure that my slaves know where their pictures have been posted.
- I will take notice of their limits at all times and respect them, though I would like to help my slaves to push those limits.

Upon becoming my slave, you will be given a slave number. This is your Slave Identification code. You will be expected to learn it off by heart. Furthermore, if you are chosen to be my slave, your Slave Identification Code should be published onto your body at all times at possible.

sub45male
08-29-2017, 08:16 AM
sub 50 male ready to serve.

kik=sub45male

TheoDares
08-29-2017, 08:17 AM
sub 50 male ready to serve.

kik=sub45male
Hey. If you meet the criteria above then please send me a message on Kik at @TheoDares

Monsoy
08-29-2017, 12:30 PM
Would love to join the group. 20 year old bi guy

TheoDares
08-29-2017, 01:16 PM
Would love to join the group. 20 year old bi guy
Please send me a Private Message on here or message me on Kik at TheoDares.

slave4young
08-30-2017, 10:37 AM
sounds great, sent you a message on kik!

PKC
08-30-2017, 03:12 PM
I also sent you a message on kik, its from Reker.