PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (very strict)

!APPLE!
08-27-2017, 05:38 PM
23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (very strict)

Greetings Mistress
* on my knees *

I have been an online sub and domme to different people for short periods for about 7 years now and i am quite experienced. I want to try this on skype and in real.

I am 23 year old slave looking for a serious long term domme/slave relationship and only interested a serious partner with whom i can develop trust and start a long term relationship..

I am a slave with only very few limits (the usual like no family/friends/colleagues involved). I will do all you ask as my only purpose and desire in life is to be totally controlled by my Mistress. Total obedience, control is what is in my blood. My new purpose in life will be you and I will treat you like a queen.

The same can be said the other way around. I will respect your limits, treat you the way you deserve and respect you.

Once I found my Mistress I will devote myself completely and solely to her.

I am looking for a relationship with the puspose of devoting my life to her fully.

My main likes are:
Orgasm control (chastity)
Total control
Humiliation
CBT
Strapon
Bondage
Pet play
….

Toys arent allowed in my country maam but i can try to find such things for you

This is just a short list of what I really like as I do like all you command me. I just love to be owned by a lady.

Note that I am only looking for Mistresses that see this as there lifestyle, someone who is really passionate about it as I am not just looking for one off sessions.Since I was young I was dreaming about female domination so I got into it at a young age.

If you are looking for a very obedient loyal pet , with no limits and ready to be trained and abused do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to give you more details about myself. (pictures, life etc...). Age do not matter to me.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you!

Kik: mudasa