PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

misssarahuk
08-24-2017, 09:51 AM
21/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (must PM photo)

I am a Mistress from York UK and are currently looking for a slave

My main likes are control, humilation and some pain

If interested in trying send a PM and include what's below, and we can discuss this in more detail

ASL
Limits
Previous Experience
List of any toys
Kinks
Why you want to be a slave

marnik
08-24-2017, 04:20 PM
21 m canada
Limits:anything related to work/family, scat/piss, face, extreme pain, blood, public nudity
Previous Experience:none
List of any toys:none
Kinks:Humiliation, Bondage, Pain, CBT, Dilemma, Anal, Forced Bi, Orgasm Control,
I'm a beginner, i've not done a lot of dares but I am now ready to submit to someone.the mere thought of submission turns me on

misssarahuk
09-23-2017, 04:10 AM
Again looking for a slave however this time I have a nice form for all applicants to fill out. Looking for a sub under 25 although I may go a little older, I am not looking for one that is that much older then me.

https://goo.gl/forms/h5kGdIj8vwy3OXXJ3

masterlaw
09-23-2017, 11:29 AM
Again looking for a slave however this time I have a nice form for all applicants to fill out. Looking for a sub under 25 although I may go a little older, I am not looking for one that is that much older then me.

https://goo.gl/forms/h5kGdIj8vwy3OXXJ3

Well thats kind of an obvious idea, i am going to try that in my next ad!!

good luck finding someone

JudeKennedySlut
09-23-2017, 12:42 PM
I posted an application mistress! I hope to hear from you soon.

misssarahuk
09-24-2017, 11:38 PM
I will start going through the applications this afternoon so if anyone else interested please apply and I will have a look.

SissyAlec
09-25-2017, 06:23 AM
Well, I'm Alex, from Switzerland.

I am 20, 1m90 tall, brown hair,brown eyes, single, live alone and i'm learning informatic engineer at university.

I would like to build a serious relationship Mistress/slave Pet/ by e-mail, kik, etc.. as you wish ( short or long, what ever you want)

I'm looking for a Mistress, that give me some task, instruction, assignments that humiliate me.

I'm into feet fetish, anal , BDSM, Roleplay, etc.. and some new things I not again discover.

I have a lot of toy and I willing to buy a chastity cage.

My limites are blood, family, public, scato.

I'm not a kid, I'm not like all this others that juste want to jerk off and go away. I will be available for you 24/24. And do everything you want. I juste want to find a real mistress that like to do what she like. Share what we love to do.

We will introduce ourself and get acquainted for the beginning

Best Regarde

My kik : snoukkkkk

ps : I have file your google application.

Alex

misssarahuk
09-27-2017, 05:30 AM
I will close this today and contact the slaves that I am interested in.