PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

GemKnight
08-23-2017, 05:48 PM
20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

So i'm back again looking because my last ad died.

I would consider my self as a master most of the time about 98% but switch the other 2% ( IF THIS IS A PROBLEM THEN MOVE ALONG )

So a little about me i'm 20 years old but i'm stuck as a high school junior when i should be a collage junior, this is because i was a vary destructive kid back then and did not really go to school.

But that aside I do a lot in my free time one being gaming paracord crafting and writing reading.

But that's not why your hear.

So i'm a vary understanding guy i have a life an i expect you have one as well, along with the kinks. Now the big thing that will probably turn you away is that there are a lot of fakes out there so i would require you to send one picture with you holding a paper with your getdare name on it (CLOTHED) (face optional) this is so i can be sure you are who you say you are, meaning if your male or female. But for the next part you need to be willing to send pictures videos and do web cam at some point, NOT RIGHT AWAY ( ONLY THAT FIRST PICTURE ) but gradually as trust is built between us.

Another thing is it does not matter where your at but you must make an effort to stay in contact daily and good English and it would be better if you were in the same time zone or close to it, i'm in the US so if your there you go to the top of my list for me to choose from. you will need to send your likes, dislikes and limits along with the picture as above to me through Google Classroom which i will be posting below the class code as well.

this is the code for the class ( not a actual class just easy for me to use )7xbmqdk

or kik me at GemKnight590