PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

midnightsissygasms
08-23-2017, 02:37 PM
20/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

Okay...
I am a young, slim, ebony boy looking for a master. I'm a recording, mixing and mastering engineer; Play piano, bass and guitar and also compose beats so therefore I will not be a burden to you. Besides music I've done work in photography. My hobbies are mountain biking, photography, videography and reading. I started reading in attempts to expand my vocabulary since I've left school and so far I've knocked down four and I'm on my fifth.

I'm sort of a nymphomaniac (only because I'm really a romantic) and I'd love to get fucked for hours on end. Rough and passionate? I think I'm leaking already. Speaking of which, here's the clincher.. I'm very orgasmic. I've had two sissygasms with two guys and plenty alone and gosh am I hungry for more. I want someone to fuck me till my clit starts oozing cum so bad that I'd give up my ability to cum forever for it. However I don't get much action because I'm shy (which makes a sad nympho :') ) and I'm not much of a whore to go looking for sex.

Also, umm... One day I want to become a girl. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to dress up. I just feel so at home in girl clothes. I stole a few from this girl younger than me but I intend to buy more. I want to get boobs and maybe a bigger ass. I'm willing to take the natural route for my body with supplements and targeted exercise but inevitably I want a new face because mine isn't femme at all :(

I prefer vanilla (normal) sex. I'm okay with rough sex, abuse, pain, bondage, pee on or in me, blood (as long as it's just from my ass), chastity (note that I already consistently sissygasm though so this can either be for fun or forever). Okay, I guess that wasn't all vanilla. I'm into futa and so that explains it. I'm also okay with getting fucked and bred without having an orgasm or sucking your dick all night while you surf the internet because I'm here for. Your relief and pleasure. I'm okay with being a bitchy little sex item or a companion. Heck, I'd be more than happy to marry you if we build that type of relationship.

As far as life goals go, I'm very ambitious and business oriented. I've got plenty of solid business ideas and believe life in this century isn't secure without investments. I have an interest in aviation too and intend to get at the very least, a private pilot's licence. All the above said though, if I have to sacrifice my time for yours, I will, whatever the reason. After all I am your sub. Also 100% faithful because I'm a true romantic and I've been hurt before but I'm okay with being whored out if that's necessary.

Excited to hear from anyone. Willing to speak on webcam and get to know whoever is serious.