PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

firstimeslave
08-15-2017, 02:46 PM
25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi there!
My name is John and I am white, 25, 6'0, 165 pounds, and I have a well groomed and fit body. I live in NYC. I love humiliation, and like pain. Every time I try to find my way away from this lifestyle, I find myself crawling back. So, bring on the degradation and discomfort.

I am semi interested in an offline relationship, although at this point I am just aching for an owner on or offline.

I love pet play. I'm fine with the idea of my master having other slaves, that is none of my business. I just want someone to do whatever they want to me. Please...please....please be willing to treat me like an animal. Preferably you would have Skype/Kik. I'm really not picky.

I work from home, so I am willing to commit as much time as necessary to being a slave for my master/mistress. I only want to make them happy.

I have very little in terms of toys, but I am willing to go shopping for just about anything. I just recently moved, and cleared out all of my toys over there. So I'm back to square one, and I think it sounds hot to replenish that stash with consult from a master. Also, incidentally, I live across the street from a pet store now. So I have purchased a collar there, and it seems like a promising cavalcade of fun gadgets.

Aside from testicles, permanent marks, things in front of friends and family, and severely public things, I am willing to be completely controlled in any capacity. You own me like a dog.
I truly mean that last paragraph to its fullest extent.

Also, because I have been asked multiple times, I figured I should clarify.
I do have a significant amount of experience now as a pet/slave. My name is no longer accurate. I have had four long term owners, three in real life. Any additional questions should PM me. I look forward to playing with you!

There have been some questions regarding my availability. I work from home, so availability is as flexible and full time as you want. I also may come across as a little intense for many. Understand that if you're a one and done kind of girl/guy, or prefer not to write in complete sentences, you're probably not so much the owner for me! I'm awaiting your PM eagerly, though. I can promise you that.

PM me with any other questions, or reply publicly if there is pertinent information that I have neglected to put in this ad. Thanks for your time.