PDA

View Full Version : Tbrmgfh versus BlueGriffin

tbrmgfh
08-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Hello Getdare!

Here we have a versus between BlueGriffin and myself.

We have each laid out 5 rules and 3 tasks for each other. Of course only one of us will be doing his set, the winner will be free and won't have to do any rules or tasks.

The loaer's rules will be in place for 12 hours per vote in this thread. (Ex: 30 votes equals 15 days). This includes total votes!

Now if anyone would like to add tasks to the loser (like in general or do specifics) that would be great! Same goes for any addition rules for each contender, just leave them in the comments.

If Blue Griffin is to lose:

5 Rules:

1. must always sleep in a diaper that has been filled with wet oatmeal.
2. may only wear panties when not wearing diapers
3. Will be in denial throughout time of dare
4. Must pour chocolate syrup on himself before every shower.
5. Must always pour liquid into any diaper being worn to make it leak before any changings are allowed.

3 Tasks:

1. You will put on and fill your biggest bra. (filling can be anything as long as it makes your fake tits heavy). then put on 4 diapers. (each will be filled to capacity with a different thing) one will be filled with chocolate syrup, one will be filled with marshmallow fluff, one with eggs, and the last one filled with applesauce. once those are all on you will then coat yourself in more chocolate syrup and then with feathers. You have now become a huge diapered chicken. you will spend 3 hours acting as such. Once time is up, shower the feathers and syrup away and sleep in whatever is left hehe. May want to lay a trash bag down

2. This will involve a bit of humiliation and showing off You will begin by getting dressed as girly as possible. This includes, larger stuffed bra (this time water balloons), panties, a revealing top, a short skirt, stockings and heels. (if you have access to make up then get it on hehe). For the task you'll have to ask 10 individuals for a link to a messy video you have to recreate without stopping in-between. The only break you get is dancing to a girly video I pick in between every two messy videos.

3. For a public task, going out dressed and diapered sounds fun! Wearing your largest bra (unstuffed for now) and a double diaper. Pack a bag with a cute skirt, something to fill the bra cups, a revealing top and girly shoes, a plastic bag that's large and also 4 more diapers. When you go out just wear normal clothes on top for now hehe. Go to get something to eat first (preferably somewhere you can take a large drink out with you), then head to a store that sells twinkies and whipped cream. get some for the road (at least a couple twinkies). from there you will go find your secluded public area, (a biking path or backarea or a park or something). once there take your things and go change where ever you can. you will put on the skirt, shirt and girly shoes. then stuff the bra to its max! once done go ahead and put on two more diapers. Time to fill the diapers! take all twinkies and divide them into two groups, (one for the front of the inner most diaper, and one for the back) go ahead and put them in next comes the whipped cream. This will fill the outer most diaper as well as go on top of your now huge fake tits. now pack away all the other things and grab your drink, youre going walking! or more like waddling hehehe. every 5 minutes take your drink and pour it onto your stomach and let it wash down into your diapers. (only a bit at a time because youll be repeating the process 5 times). waddle along the path until you've finished the drink. Now its time for a change because im sure those diaper are leaking hahaha. take them off and while putting the other two from your bag on, place them over your head for safe keeping. once rediapered into new ones, place the used four into a plastic bag and change back into normal clothes. now youll go home and head to bed stripping down to the bra, and double diaper. use that plastic bag full of delicious diapers as a pillow for the night

If Tbrmgfh loses:

Tasks:
1.You need to wear 4 diapers (the outer 3 soaked with water). You must wear a short skirt, crop or rolled up top, stockings, tutu, and rollerblades. Have your baby bottle taped to your dominant hand and your pacifier in too. You must make a sissy/baby tramp stamp on your lower back and write “I’m a sissy” on the front on the outer most diaper. You will have to go roller blading. First pee your diaper. After that you must “accidentally” fall on your butt flashing your diapers to who ever is around. (If you feel daring put your dildo/plug in too.) Repeat this until you pee yourself again. (keep filling up your bottle)

2. You will then take an enema and put on a skirt, panties, normal shirt. You will have to do a 1 hour workout routine in public before releasing your bowels. (time is so it a challenge. I don’t know how long those take to kick in.) This will consist of pushups, sit-ups, squats, jogging, and dancing. If you wet yourself before time is up, you will have change into your baby gear (pacifier, bottle, pigtails, and cuffs) roll up your skirt to show off your diaper and thread your cuffs through a slit in front of your outer diaper to prevent you to hold down your skirt. You will also write Sissy baby on your cheeks. You will then take a 2 hour walk

3. You’ll need to make a sign that says “Write humiliating things on my arms, face, legs, and belly.” You are to get 100 people to write on you. After you are done, get changed. For this one get be really waddlely. Again 4 diapers, but add some soakers. Do your best at making it a huge waddle. Add your ball gag, plug, as many bras as you can put on stuffed too. Use your tutu to keep your skirt up to show off your diaper. I want you to be a big titted, big booty sissy baby with lots of body writing. You’ll have to walk around getting high fives for die roll hours. Each high five is a minute off your time.

Rules:
1. Must speak in third person on Getdare. Your name will be "Baby Sis Sis"
2. Must have every voters name for him written on his body for the duration in pink. Rewrite it as it fades.
3. Will do a 1 hour waddle walk in 3 diapers with 3 water soaked stuffers each day.
4. Will eat 1 meal per day like an animal or eat baby food as that meal.
5. Can only cum to picture of himself dressed as a baby sissy with a vibe on full up his butt. Must do it once every other day along with any dares that he receives during this time.

Let's see what you got Getdare! Vote on who shall lose.

Blue Griffin
08-15-2017, 09:54 AM
Vote for Tbrmgfh to lose! He loves to wear his diapers in public and show them off!

Kisune Karnon
08-16-2017, 12:50 AM
Tbrmgfh should lose.

tbrmgfh
08-16-2017, 02:28 PM
Woah woah. Why me?! Haha maybe it should be BlueGriffin that loses

Blue Griffin
08-16-2017, 09:53 PM
So far loser will follow their rules for almost 6 days! We need more votes to make tb's humiliation last longer!

HumiliateM3
08-21-2017, 09:25 AM
Oink. This slut says Tbrmgfh must twerk in public in a diaper if he loses and Blue must dance to the milkshake song with water ballon breast and covered in a milkshake if he loses. Oink!

MaggieRaeX
08-21-2017, 07:38 PM
Well, since you both love your diapers so much... As a rule (for as long as their other rules are in effect), whoever loses must wear diapers at all times that would not violate a limit.

If tbrmgfh loses, the toilet is off limits to them whenever diapered. If BlueGriffin loses, they have to pour a glass of cold water down the front of their diaper every two hours while diapered.

tbrmgfh
08-23-2017, 03:53 PM
Only two days left everyone! Oh man I'm behind by two. Are there a few nice people that could do me a favor and vote for BlueGriffin to lose?! I'll even offer myself subject to a dare or two from those people. (Within limits still)

MaggieRaeX
08-23-2017, 07:55 PM
Since it's coming right down to it, lets give both of them a little more motivation--a new rule they'll need to follow, again, for half as many days as total votes.

As a rule, if tbrmgfh they'll be restricted to only one diaper change per day, in the morning when they wake up.

As a rule, if BlueGriffin loses, every time they put on a diaper, they'll put something messy in the seat first--chocolate, peanut butter, yogurt--something.

berengar
08-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Tbrmgfh should lose.

jaythom364
08-24-2017, 08:35 PM
Voted for Tbrmgfh, your rules sound more fun lol

tbrmgfh
09-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been away for a little bit my personal life got hectic.

Ok so I recognize that I lost. 😢 But that means that my next month will be interesting.. so starting now I'll abide by the rules given to me and do the original five tasks as well as the other ones.

Baby sis sis will be diapered all the time and not allowed to ha the potty for anything. Also baby sis sis will be only allowed one diaper change per day (in the morning). As for the other rules blue and I talked and said since the names of those who voted are not available, it'll be humilaitng names and phrases written on baby sis sis' body daily. The other rules are in place: eating one meal as day like an animal or baby food, and the cumminf to a picture of baby sis sis. (This one has some restrictions due to the fact that my Goddess controls my orgasms. That being said I will ask when I'm supposed to be able to come. If baby sis sis is told no, then it'll be replaced with 5 edges.

As for the extra tasks: twerking while wearing a diaper in public. Is this only in a diaper or dressed as a sissy? And what would constitute public?
Baby sis sis thinks she got them all down. If there is anything that was missed please note it.

As for other things anyone would like to add, please comment and they will be taken into consideration.

Wish me luck!

Ps being in diapers 24/7 is no new thing for baby sis sis. But the tasks and a few of the rules are. Baby sis sis will report on the tasks as they are done

HumiliateM3
09-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been away for a little bit my personal life got hectic.

Ok so I recognize that I lost. 😢 But that means that my next month will be interesting.. so starting now I'll abide by the rules given to me and do the original five tasks as well as the other ones.

Baby sis sis will be diapered all the time and not allowed to ha the potty for anything. Also baby sis sis will be only allowed one diaper change per day (in the morning). As for the other rules blue and I talked and said since the names of those who voted are not available, it'll be humilaitng names and phrases written on baby sis sis' body daily. The other rules are in place: eating one meal as day like an animal or baby food, and the cumminf to a picture of baby sis sis. (This one has some restrictions due to the fact that my Goddess controls my orgasms. That being said I will ask when I'm supposed to be able to come. If baby sis sis is told no, then it'll be replaced with 5 edges.

As for the extra tasks: twerking while wearing a diaper in public. Is this only in a diaper or dressed as a sissy? And what would constitute public?
Baby sis sis thinks she got them all down. If there is anything that was missed please note it.

As for other things anyone would like to add, please comment and they will be taken into consideration.

Wish me luck!

Ps being in diapers 24/7 is no new thing for baby sis sis. But the tasks and a few of the rules are. Baby sis sis will report on the tasks as they are done

This slut says public means surrounded by people in a public location. This slut understands you can't be just in a diaper like that, but thinks your diaper should be on in full view and very stuffed/large booty looking. Oink! (Maybe a really short skirt and normal clothes?)

This slut also thinks you should be called baby sissy or princess diaper butt, etcinstead of sis sis. Oink. This slut just thinks it sounds better.

tbrmgfh
09-15-2017, 09:39 PM
hey everyone!

just wanted to do a short update.

I have completed my first task (finally after being super busy), as well as one of the minor tasks.

The minor task was twerking in a diaper in public. now I did do what the tasks stated but after clarifying beforehand, I was allowed clothing.

I went to the park and dressed in a double diaper (already was wearing it due to my main rule) and also into a short skirt, my little pony shirt, knee high stockings and white flats. I went over the the playground and played around as the little babygirl I am. then halfway through I decided that I could do the twerking. (it was pretty humiliating because a I don't dance worth crap.. and b it was the middle of the day so there were people) so I went and played the only "sissy song" I have (don't ask me why I have it its a long story haha) Barbie girl. I got up from the bench and started twerking. I instantly felt the wet diaper flop around and out from under the skirt (which was raising itself with the movement of my sissy ass). I let the skirt do its thing knowing that it better to not touch it at all (babies don't care who sees their diapers ;) ) I then fished twerking when the song ended. (which was interesting because it went to master of puppets haha (curse you shuffle play!)..

as for the first task in my group of three. the task was:
1.You need to wear 4 diapers (the outer 3 soaked with water). You must wear a short skirt, crop or rolled up top, stockings, tutu, and rollerblades. Have your baby bottle taped to your dominant hand and your pacifier in too. You must make a sissy/baby tramp stamp on your lower back and write “I’m a sissy” on the front on the outer most diaper. You will have to go roller blading. First pee your diaper. After that you must “accidentally” fall on your butt flashing your diapers to who ever is around. (If you feel daring put your dildo/plug in too.) Repeat this until you pee yourself again. (keep filling up your bottle)

On a separate occasion than the twerking task, I got dressed in the mandated outfit. I soaked each of the three diapers in the sink in cold water (a sissy sub should never be too comfortable when it can be helped) after they were all on I took my clothes needed for the task and drove over to an area I regularly skate at. it was nearing nighttime (which was needed because it was incredibly hot in the daytime) I got dressed in my short black skirt, tank top (which I rolled up a good four inches), stocking and then the hot pink tutu. then of course my rollerblades went on. I then did up the trap stamp and the "Im a sissy" on the front outer diaper in red. with my baby bottle (already filled with water) taped to my hand and my pacifier in my mouth I started my skating. peeing was no problem as id had coffee during the day and was peeing already (also I must note now that the 4th diaper (the one under the 3 water soaked ones was the one from the day.. still adhering to the one change a day). I did have trouble actually falling.. (ive been rollerblading since I was 3 so even though ive had my fair share of falls/crashes.. I haven't in years) so for that portion I decided to slide out on purpose and stay there with my legs wide open. in total I spent about an hour and 45 mins rollerblading around before I pissed again. after that I got back in my car and changed into normal clothes and used up my one change for that day. (which ultimately led to sleeping in a messy diaper)

ill try to update soon again.

Blue and I have talked about task three a litte. I have concerns about the 100 signatures so our failsafe for that is to be punished with my legal name on my forehead as well as 100 degrading names/phrases on my body.

for this I would like to ask anyone if they have suggestions as to what should be written on me?

sorry for the long post but I felt it was needed haha

SissyBaby Kat

tbrmgfh
09-26-2017, 12:54 PM
Just a small update today. As my month is coming to an end next week I'll be rushing to get those last two main tasks done. (My personal life has gotten super busy). They will be done on time and have reports posted here

tbrmgfh
10-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Hello everyone!
So I ended up finishing my month off with the final two tasks right at the end. (This wasn't my intention to begin with but it just happened like this).

I started with the 3rd task because it would be the most challenging

Tasks was: You’ll need to make a sign that says “Write humiliating things on my arms, face, legs, and belly.” You are to get 100 people to write on you. After you are done, get changed. For this one get be really waddlely. Again 4 diapers, but add some soakers. Do your best at making it a huge waddle. Add your ball gag, plug, as many bras as you can put on stuffed too. Use your tutu to keep your skirt up to show off your diaper. I want you to be a big titted, big booty sissy baby with lots of body writing. You’ll have to walk around getting high fives for die roll hours. Each high five is a minute off your time.

So since I wasn't able to do this after the 2nd I created the outfit
It would have called for: 4 diapers (with stuffers between each diaper pre soaked), my pink tutu, a pretty pink skirt, 7 bras in total (going from smallest to largest), a cute girly shirt. Then for toys I inserted a dildo to make me waddle more (and caged as I have been) and then added my ball gag. I truly was a big bootied sissy baby girl.
I drove to somewhere I knew there'd be some people and got out with my makers. I had written a sign that said "hello, sorry to bother you but could you please write something humiliating on me" I had the sign pinned to my shirt and markers in my hand. So once I got out I started my humiliating walk.

Knowing the task I was to ask people to write 100 things on me. If I wasn't able to do so then I was to finish what ever amount was left by myself and then waddle around more with my legal name on my forehead. Which unfortunately ended up happening. I got to about 20 writings by other people before I could get no more. I spent the next two hours waddling about with my legal name on my forehead. Some people saw and laughed. And one person even took a picture. (Not sure where that'll end up. After I was done with my time I left my sissy baby buisiness card at the front of the park (where the billboard was) and drove home.

I did leave the diapers on because my daily change was spent in the morning time. So I got a chance to sleep in a messy diaper due to my accident in the park 😳

tbrmgfh
10-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Here it is everyone! This is the final comment on this thread and also the final report to my tasks.

The task: 2. You will then take an enema and put on a skirt, panties, normal shirt. You will have to do a 1 hour workout routine in public before releasing your bowels. (time is so it a challenge. I don’t know how long those take to kick in.) This will consist of pushups, sit-ups, squats, jogging, and dancing. If you wet yourself before time is up, you will have change into your baby gear (pacifier, bottle, pigtails, and cuffs) roll up your skirt to show off your diaper and thread your cuffs through a slit in front of your outer diaper to prevent you to hold down your skirt. You will also write Sissy baby on your cheeks. You will then take a 2 hour walk.

With this task and after some clarification I was told I could be diapered for the initial part. So I choice to do this task with the double diaper I was wearing from the day.at the starting time of this task my double was already halfway wet. I then got dressed in the approved outfit. I made my skirt a black one that held close to my body. My shirt was a normal shirt (band tee haha). I then put panties on over my diapers. Once my enema was done I had my timer set for an hour. Now I challenged myself a bit by setting the timer away from me. It was loud enough to hear it go off but not close enough to see and there for I couldn't determine how much time I had left. This was fun because it caused me to focus and also because I wasn't able to tel if five minutes passed or 35 haha. I was holding the enema well for what I can guess was the first 25 minutes, then it started to push against my body. I was able to hold it for about 15 more minutes i think before in the middle of a sit-up I felt a little let go. Now from previous holdings of enema and training I know that once any bit of it comes out (no matter how small) that consistites it coming out. Therefore I am to just release it all and accept the punishment. (I found out by checking the clock I had literally two minutes left..) oh well a punishment is a punishment. So I then went the the bathroom and changed into my baby gear.

I changed my shirt into a my little pony shirt, rolled up my skirt to show off my obviously messy and wet diapers. I add the pigtails, paci and had my bottle. I then wrote "sissybaby" on my cheeks in hot pink. And then also put my cuffs on and had them through a spare diaper I put on over my other two. Then I started my two hour walk for punishment. The park I was at had a giant field which I circled three times in the two hours. My slow pace was due to me being a little hunched over because of the cuffs and also had my legs spread to a waddle. I also stopped quite a few times to drink which I had to bend over extra to reach my bottle. Not that it matter haha my diapered ass was already on display. I got a few laughs and pointinga by others excercising there.

Once my two hours was up and released my hands and waddle back to my car and went home

This post constitutes the end of this thread. Thank you to everyone who participated and added their two bits on my tasks. Thank you to blue griffin for going against me! I do hope we could do this again with me winning hahaha.

Blue Griffin
10-16-2017, 09:34 AM
Thank you for your reports and for being such a good sport! I hope you enjoyed having a very messy and humiliating month!

I'd love to vs you again sometime down the road. We can't have getting use to not bring a sissy baby can we?

tbrmgfh
10-16-2017, 10:37 AM
Haha thanks for playing with me. And totally would be down for another go at this, maybe with a few changes. And very true. I shouldn't have any free time without being who I truly am