PDA

View Full Version : Day at the Park [NON-FICTION]

glue
07-18-2007, 09:49 AM
right i though i would tell my true story as i am sick of everone making up pointless made up ones so here it goes:

when i was 13 me and my friend who is a girl were in our local park and as we live in a very boring town we made up our minds to build a den in the bushes. we found some where cool and started it was fun until she had to go in for tea, so i was left building when these other kids one year younger than me saw me in the bushes and came inside. i really did not know them that well they went to my school but had hardly ever talked to them. they suggested we played truth or dare (and stupidly i thought i was good at it) and i said yes. we started with what i thoght were hard like shout the word pussy aloud and stuff like that. then i asked for a dare and they said i had to strip naked and run around the big feild we were in it was no dark so i thought no one would see me so i agreed if they would do the same after me they all giggled and agreed. so i stripped down to my boxers and went red when i took them off and then i ran like some one was trying to kill me aroung this field, but when i got back they were gone with my clothes as well i sat and felt my stomach die inside of me sat i my den. then i relised i had to go or my friend would have seen me so off i went home well it went ok all the way until i got to this main road near my house. well i started to cross and i thought it was clear unitl i saw the local bus come and as it was night the lights were on bright inside and it was packed (that not normally happens) and it drove passed me and every single person on board looked at me in the nude including this girl i really fancied. after it left i ran like hell again home and dressed. then next day though then girl on the bus came up to me at school and told me she thought i looked fit and we started dateing so it ended well (i never found my clothes they said they never touched them and needed to go home)

Looking4somename
07-18-2007, 11:30 AM
LOL, that's a good classic one.
If i were u and some youngers kids i know would have stolen my clothes, I would make them pay real hard for what they did.

Anyhow, loved ur story.

blog_and_cam
07-18-2007, 11:42 AM
funny how every story contains "we played truth or dare" and then they end up naked in public.