PDA

View Full Version : Cooper's Doll House!

cooperjess
08-11-2017, 08:32 AM
As a kid, I never got to play with dolls much; and naturally this makes me very upset. So I dare you all to help me relive my childhood in this fun, albeit exposure-driven way! This could also make a fun punishment for the less obedient.

Rules

You can sign up by posting in this thread, or sending me a PM. State your preferred name, your favourite thing, and a little bit about you as a sort of bio.

Dolls can come in any shape, size, or identity, so don't be shy; the more the merrier!

Every week or so, a new theme will be set. Dollies will have match this theme (e.g. a princess' dress for a Disney theme, or a swimsuit for a beach theme, etc.), and send a photo to me via either PM or Kik. These photos will be going into a GetDare album, so nothing NSFW please!

The photos can be whatever you wish, revealing or conservative, so long as they match the theme. My personal favourite entry will also earn a special reward or their choice :D

The first weeks theme will be Tea Party. I hope to see those entries coming in!

Apis
08-11-2017, 07:22 PM
This sounds really neat! I'm in.
I'll send the bio via PM

Lacie_
08-11-2017, 08:58 PM
I'm really excited :) I sent my pm :)

cooperjess
08-12-2017, 07:05 PM
Our first doll (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13131&pictureid=58482) is up and awaiting moderation! Well done to Lacie Nicole!

I'll be taking submissions for all the foreseeable future, so hopefully some more dolls will come forward, alongside those who have already pledged.

Remember, major brownie points for sticking to that theme - the more obvious and creative, the better!

Have fun!

A_dragon
09-28-2017, 02:24 PM
I really love this idea, and sorry if I'm late to the party!! I'd love to be a doll, I'll send you my entry and pic asap!!!

Edit: sent it over kik

Alcd87
10-03-2017, 02:20 AM
This seems like a fun idea :)

DareSlave1010
11-27-2017, 07:54 PM
I'll join in on the fun my kik is dollar_dame