PDA

View Full Version : Punishing Rirī

lilK
08-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Hello.
So I am person who make many many mistake. So I have the idea of starting this thread where I shall post the mistake I make when I make them and hopefully be given a punishment for my mistake.

To begin I shall post some things I remember from past few days.

When carrying drink (either for customer or myself) I sometime spill some onto the floor, last night was with my tea and today was a pint of Foster.

I forget to add drinks onto bills causing people leave with free drinks.

I spill food onto clothes.

I drop many things.

Today I drop glass and break it on accident.

Also today I give table wrong bill and lose business £30.99 when they pay it.

I think that is all I remember and I shall post when I make any more.

Shoyu
08-09-2017, 08:38 AM
Exchange every value of loss due to your dumbness into japanese 円, tat will be the number of seconds you will stay on the edge every night before you sleep.

So £30.99 going to be 4429 seconds you will stay on the edge tonight.

Bleater
08-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Punishments:

N.1 - each time you spill food or drink: take some 7 strings, at least one meter long, join them togheter at one end, and put some ductape so you have an handle (20 cm of handle is enough), then do a knot every 10 cm of every string in the free part, now you have a flagellum.

Each time you spill food or drink, when you go back home, strip at least topless and barefoot, pour some gravel, or dried beans, or Lego bricks on the ground, step on them, and hit your back with the flagellum 5 times for each time you spilled food or drinks.

N.2 - Every time you break something, next time you go to work, you must wear shoes without socks but you must put an handful of uncooked rice on each shoe and walk on it for the whole time.