PDA

View Full Version : Giving out dares for 24 hours only.

IceMaiden
08-08-2017, 05:01 AM
Thought I would do this again. Same rules apply as last time, with one additional one. So if you would like a dare post in the thread with the following information and follow the rules:

Info:
*Likes/dislikes/limits/toys, if not in your sig/linked in sig. Provide ALL of these. If even one is missing, you wont get a dare. (If you don't have toys, state you have none.)

Rules:

*If you didn't follow the rules the last time I did this and didn't receive a dare, don't bother posting again. You're banned from this and any future threads I do.

*If you don't follow rules and list all info asked for this time, you'll be banned from this one and future threads too.

*One dare per person.

*Reports are not expected but appreciated.

*Reports can be posted on the thread or you can send them privately to me if you don't wish for them to be public. If you wish for me to send your dare via PM include that when listing your info.

* If you ask after the 24 hours have passed you will not get one and will be banned from any future threads if I decide do this again. Check the times before posting. (I will also make a post stating when I'm stopping taking requests, so if you're not sure if you're in the time frame just check through the thread.)

Additional notes:

*I do not often do things like this as it usually results in a multitude of messages begging for me to be someones domme/slave. If you try that shit you're instantly banned from this and any future threads. I am not interested. On that note- do not call me Miss/Mistress etc in your posts. I hate it with a vengeance and it will get you banned from the thread.

*I will likely use a mixture of both likes and dislikes. I will try to keep it fun for you but I will also push and challenge you. If something is too far outside of your comfort zone, tell me and we can modify it. I am pretty reasonable.

tjlakin
08-08-2017, 05:05 AM
Please may i have a dare

i have no tous but likes limits and dislikes are in sig along with a clothing list

SacrificeViper
08-08-2017, 06:42 AM
May I have a dare please?
Likes/Dislikes/Limits and a link to my available toys and clothes are in my signature.

Pokemasturbater
08-08-2017, 06:43 AM
May I have a dare I don't have any toys or dislikes.

smf0
08-08-2017, 06:45 AM
I feel daring... Please send me one.
(got no toys really)

AaronJohnson131
08-08-2017, 06:45 AM
May I please have a dare Ma'am? Everything is in sig :)

liveslave
08-08-2017, 07:17 AM
hi daddy's princess
I would love a dare from you and will provided report.
Like and limit in sign and my toys are: panties, bra, gf wardrobe,dildo, remote vibrating cockring, anal plug, ohmibod, 4 clothe peg, rope, cuff, chain, pad lock, bed restreint, ect.

Thank you very much for the oppurtunity.

14cmboy
08-08-2017, 07:38 AM
May I please have a dare.

Likes, dislikes and limits in signature and I have no toys.

Joku55
08-08-2017, 07:45 AM
May I also have a dare. Everything is in signature

mark22
08-08-2017, 07:55 AM
Hi Can i have a dare?
Dislikes: piss, cbt

Toy: small dildo, big dildo, clothes from my gf, cockring

ExhibFlash
08-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Sounds interesting and would love to get a dare :)

Everything you need to know is in my sig

sakamoto.k
08-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Likes/dislikes/limits/toys are all in my signature.

Thank you for your effort.

SissySlavePhaade
08-08-2017, 08:56 AM
I'd really appreciate a Dare from you :D
Likes/Dislikes/Limits and toys are all in sig.

Amensch97
08-08-2017, 08:58 AM
Likes etc are all in the sig.
Unfortunatly i dont have any toys.

Would love it anyway if you could give me a dare

Axis67
08-08-2017, 09:09 AM
My likes, limits and dislikes are in my signature, I have no toys unfortunately.
May I please have a risky dare?

SlaveBoyForAnyone
08-08-2017, 09:11 AM
I would like a dare please.

Likes/dislikes in sig, no toys :(

Curiouscd22
08-08-2017, 09:11 AM
May I have a dare mistress
Likes feminization cbt chastity edging denial humiliation
Dislikes public pictures scat

rrichmon
08-08-2017, 09:23 AM
may i have a dare please?

Likes:Spanking, wedgies, light anal(pens and smaller),private
Dislikes: CBT, edging
Limits:anything family related,job threatening, scat

Toys:nothing but house hold items

atownesq
08-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Why not? These are always fun. Likes/dislikes/limits in Sig. Thanks! :)

Toys:
Large Suction Cup Dildo
Medium sized vibrating dildo
Small Pink butt plug (falls out frequently)
Dog tail butt plug
3 Jelly like suction cup butt plugs small (doesn’t stay in) medium, and large (doesn’t quite fit) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Huge black butt plug (does not fit)
Fleshlight
Hitachi Wand
Leg restraint thing - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
O-Ring Gag
Nipple clamps with chain
Nipple clamps with bells
Silicon cock ring
Dog collar
Leather hood/mask
Wartenburg pinwheel
Chastity cage
Blindfold
Handcuffs
Leather paddle that says “slut”
Blow up doll https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Household Items
Spanking implements (Belt, drumstick, wooden spoon, hairbrush, ruler, spatula, grill brush)
Clothespins
Mouse trap
Icy hot
Toothpaste
Hot sauce
Markers
Candle
Duct Tape
Shoe lace
Rope
Condoms
Various female clothing.

Felix645
08-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Id like a dare from you, loved your last one :)

(Likes/Dislikes etc. are in my signature)

Monkeyman1223
08-08-2017, 01:46 PM
I'd love a dare from you my likes and limits are in my siginature

tomtom5222
08-08-2017, 02:07 PM
I would love a dare please
Really appreciate it

AbusiveMaster
08-08-2017, 02:09 PM
On that note- do not call me Miss/Mistress etc in your posts. I hate it with a vengeance and it will get you banned from the thread.

Seriously? Behave.

Consensus
08-08-2017, 02:49 PM
You have made a very kind offer.

She would like to take you up on that if she may. Thank you in advance howsoever you decide.

If there is ever anything she can do in return, please ask.

ntni11
08-08-2017, 03:00 PM
I would like to take you up on this offer Icemaiden please.

My likes and limits are in sig.

I have al usual household items available plus some panties, a harsh pair of nipple clamps with chain and a pair of nipple clamps chained to a collar.

Thank you for taking the time out to read this and feel free to post here or pm me the dare if you accept this. Whichever is most convenient for you.

koi807
08-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Dislikes:Scat
Limits: Permanant damage full public family
Toys: none, household items only

Mjones118
08-08-2017, 03:11 PM
I'd love a dare please. Will pm report when I've done it.
Likes are semi public(nighttime stuff), cock play, cock torture, anal
Limits are being caught on purpose(accidental caught is a huge turn on idea), in trouble, scat, blood, face in pics.
I've got a small dildo as well and that's all.

Sissytwat
08-08-2017, 03:25 PM
I would love a dare thank you, my likes and limits are in my dog, and things I want to try are my dislikes.
Toys only handcuffs and house hold items

KittenLicks
08-08-2017, 03:29 PM
...wow.

26 replies in a bit more than 10 hours?

My heart goes out to you, IceMaiden. :( Assuming this isn't just.. normal for your threads, I hope this massive volume of dare requests isn't too discouraging.

EDIT: 27 :P

IceMaiden
08-08-2017, 03:42 PM
...wow.

26 replies in a bit more than 10 hours?

My heart goes out to you, IceMaiden. :( Assuming this isn't just.. normal for your threads, I hope this massive volume of dare requests isn't too discouraging.

EDIT: 27 :P

I think it was around 30 last time...which is why I only do this every 1-2 months :p

Once the thread timer ends I will start sending out the dares to everyone who followed rules. :)

Megumin
08-08-2017, 04:14 PM
May I please have a dare?
Thank you in advance!

Sissette
08-08-2017, 05:11 PM
May I request a dare please?

Anything crossdress or diaper related^.^

SwitchPhil
08-08-2017, 05:29 PM
I would love to get dare from you !
Thank you in advance for taking your time to create one!
Likes/LimitS etc. In my Signature and i only have household items like shoelace or clothspins.

Phil

siliconavatar
08-08-2017, 06:56 PM

All the info you requested should be in my signature.

Thanks.

JohnHarter
08-08-2017, 07:57 PM
I'd love a dare. Please PM me it. I'll send a report/pic proof depending. No toys besides household items

Malesub234
08-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Thanks for this! I would love a dare and I would love it if you could pm me it.
Likes: pain, humiliation, bondage, nipple torture, cbt, minor risk public (nighttime), forced denial.
Dislikes: cum eating, riskier public tasks, pee play, cold showers, extreme anal.
Limits: family, blood, blackmail, full exposure, crossdressing (don't have any cloths for it).
Thanks a lot!
M/23
I have no "real" toys. But I have homemade nipple suckers, nipple clamps, a toy gun that shoots painfully strong rubber bullets, rope, other household items, veggies, etc.

tallguy2241
08-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Thank you for doing this again. May I please have a dare?

All required info is in my sig.

pain slut joe
08-08-2017, 10:23 PM
I respectively request a dare.

Likes, limits in signature;

Toys: medium sized butt plug, small bullet vibe, household items galore (pins, spoons, hair brushes, ice, ect.)

Thank You!

RickyMort
08-08-2017, 10:36 PM
I would love a dare, if you could please send it via PM it would be much appreciated. All of my info is in my signature.

Sain
08-08-2017, 11:46 PM
I would like to participate this time. :)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits in signature, and I have no toys.

yarra
08-09-2017, 12:59 AM
Hey I would really love a rather painful dare, I know you're being bombarded with requests but I would really appreciate it, thanks so much!!
also I don't have any toys sorry!!

scallywag100
08-09-2017, 01:06 AM
anything not in my limits is a dislike. I am female.

IceMaiden
08-09-2017, 05:01 AM
Not taking any more requests.

IceMaiden
08-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Please may i have a dare

i have no tous but likes limits and dislikes are in sig along with a clothing list

Strip naked and give yourself a swirlie and then do 100 star jumps. After the star jumps, swirlie yourself again and then complete 100 push ups within 20 minutes. If you don't manage to complete all 100 push ups, smear custard or similar over every inch of your skin.

Now complete 50 squats and 50 high leg kicks and if you didn't need to smear the custard earlier, do so now. If you did, add some more and then complete 50 burpees. After the burpees place your head into the toilet bowl as far as you can and flush again.

You can clean up now with a cold shower and bring yourself to orgasm in the shower. If you can't manage to orgasm in cold water you can orgasm but after the shower and cum over yourself.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits and a link to my available toys and clothes are in my signature.

Strip naked and then insert your vibrating inflatable buttplug before putting on a thong and a push up bra. Bring yourself to edge and for every 30 seconds the edge takes you inflate the plug one pump. (Up to a maximum of five pumps.)

Oncce you've reached the edge place the suction dildo on the wall and remove the vibrating plug and then insert the suction dildo inside you (don't remove the thing to do this, only lower it as needed) and complete 300 anal thrusts with it attached to the wall.

If you take longer than ten minutes to reach 300 thrusts, spank each ball lightly five times for every minute over and wait 24 hours to orgasm (Wear the cage and the thong for these 24 hours.) If you manage to reach 300 in under 10 minutes, you can bring yourself to orgasm, but only via anal stimulation.

May I have a dare I don't have any toys or dislikes.

No going to the bathroom for 3 hours before starting the task and make sure to drink plenty in those three hours. (Safely.)

Now make a makeshift tail by tying a scarf to whatever you normally use in your behind. (If you only use fingers, then tie a knot in the corner of the scarf and push it inside, leaving it free to hang like a tail.)

Plug yourself with the tail and tape your fingers together to make front paws. Hump the furniture until you edge, then run round in circles barking and chasing your tail until you go soft. Repeat twice, then find a nice place to lift your leg and pee. When you have finished peeing, hump the furniture again until you cum.

I feel daring... Please send me one.
(got no toys really)

Find a secluded place outdoors (Your yard works) and strip naked and bring yourself to edge once. For every 30 seconds the edge takes you, spank each nipple 10 times each with your hands. After you have edged and spanked your nipples, dress and make your way home, where you will drink two large glasses of water when you return.

Take a banana or other phallic chaped object and spend the next ten minutes pleasuring it and giving it a BJ, using your free hand to sroke yourself but without reaching the edge. If you do reach the edge, another 10 spanks to each nipple.

Once the ten minutes have passed, use a site like omegle or chaturbate and find someone willing to watch you orgasm. (No face needed unless you want to and remember to check they're not a minor.) Once you have found someone willing to watch bring yourself to edge and eat your orgasm. You're then free to pee as needed.

May I please have a dare Ma'am? Everything is in sig :)

Drink two large glasses of water and then use either a phallic shaped object or your fingers if you can't find anything to ass fuck yourself for five minutes. Use your free hand to stroke yourself during this time. If you manage to edge twice or more, spank each ass cheek and nipple after the five minutes are up 10 times each with your hands. If you edge one or zero times, spank each ball five times instead.

Now load up your favourite picture(s) of feet and worship them by kissing, stroking, complimenting them etc while you spank your ass cheeks 50 times each. If you need to pee by now, complete one more edge before going. After peeing you can then cum. If you don't need to pee yet, bring yourself to orgasm and eat it and then wait a further hour before peeing.

IceMaiden
08-10-2017, 09:49 AM
hi daddy's princess
I would love a dare from you and will provided report.
Like and limit in sign and my toys are: panties, bra, gf wardrobe,dildo, remote vibrating cockring, anal plug, ohmibod, 4 clothe peg, rope, cuff, chain, pad lock, bed restreint, ect.

Thank you very much for the oppurtunity.

Strip naked and attach a peg to each nipple and insert the anal plug and then dress in panties and bra. Starting at 300 spanks, every minute you can keep the pegs on under the bra removes 10 spanks. When you have to remove the pegs, remove the underwear and administer the remaining number of spanks with a ruler split between balls, nipples and penis.

Now cuff your hands behind your back (Make sure you can get out!) and bring yourself to edge by humping a pillow. After the edge release your hands and fuck yourself with the plug 200 times. If you have to take a break because your arms are aching, add 10 thrusts for evvery break you take.

If you added more than 30 thrusts wait 48 hours before orgasm. If you added 30 or less you're free to orgasm but while you do so state out loud you are every humiliating name you can think of.

May I please have a dare.

Likes, dislikes and limits in signature and I have no toys.

Strip naked and bring yourself to the edge. While getting to the edge use your free hand to write over your balls and penis how small you are. After you reach the edge, load up a milovana tease of your choosing that focuses on edging or sph. Complete the tease, only after each step lightly spank each ball 3 times each.

Once you have finished the tease, bring yourself to a further three edges. The quicker you are, the more anal thrusts you have. If it takes you less than five minutes for the edges, use your fingers or a phallic shaped object to ass fuck yourself 100 times. If it takes 5-10 minutes, ass fuck yourself 50 times. If it takes longer than 10 minutes, ass fuck yourself 20 times.

While ass fucking yourself, use your free hand to bring yourself to another edge. If you can't manage it this way, you're free to orgasm but it will be ruined. If you manage to edge this way you can orgasm any way you like. Optional: Eat the orgasm.

May I also have a dare. Everything is in signature

Strip naked and attach a peg to each nipple. Leave them for 2 minutes before spanking them off with your hands. Toss a coin, heads: Use your fingers or a phallic shaped object to fuck yourself anally 20 times and then edge, tails: Spank each butt cheek 20 times each and then do 2 edges.

Now load up a milovana tease of your choosing that focuses on eding and pain without seeing if there is an orgasm included first and complete it, only after every step spank each nipple and butt cheek 20 times with a ruler. If there is an orgasm at the end of the tease ruin it and wait 12 hours before a full orgasm.

If there is no orgasm at the end of the tease, reattach the pegs to your nipples and you're free to orgasm after you complete 50 nipple spanks while they are on and then remove them without opening them.

Hi Can i have a dare?
Dislikes: piss, cbt

Toy: small dildo, big dildo, clothes from my gf, cockring

Strip naked and insert the small dildo anally and then fuck yourself with the dildo for ten minutes. Your goal is to make 500 or more thrusts within the 10 minutes.

If you fall under 500 spank each ball lightly 5 times each, if you reach 500 or more in the 10 minutes bring yourself to edge via anal stimulation only. Now dress in panties and bra and do your makeup nicely and once you are finished roll a 6 sided dice and x by 20.

The total is how many spanks to complete spead out over body and how many minutes of wearing the plug before you orgasm. When you do orgasm, eat it.

Sounds interesting and would love to get a dare :)

Everything you need to know is in my sig

Find a hidden public place not too far from home and strip naked and insert the small dildo. Bring yourself to the edge while using the dildo to fuck yourself anally. Once you have reached the edge remove the dildo and clean it with your mouth.

Dress and head back home, but this time carry the dildo in your hand. You can cover it up with anything you like but it needs to be in your hand until you get back home. Once you get home, set up one of your favourite video games and spend 10-20 minutes playing.

Your goal is to reach 7 edges whilst playing and not losing/dying in the game. If you manage all 7, orgasm any way you want. If you manage 3-6 edges wait until you need to pee and drink three sips of it before orgasming. If you manage less than 3 edges orgasm and eat it when you're finished.

14cmboy
08-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Strip naked and bring yourself to the edge. While getting to the edge use your free hand to write over your balls and penis how small you are. After you reach the edge, load up a milovana tease of your choosing that focuses on edging or sph. Complete the tease, only after each step lightly spank each ball 3 times each.

Once you have finished the tease, bring yourself to a further three edges. The quicker you are, the more anal thrusts you have. If it takes you less than five minutes for the edges, use your fingers or a phallic shaped object to ass fuck yourself 100 times. If it takes 5-10 minutes, ass fuck yourself 50 times. If it takes longer than 10 minutes, ass fuck yourself 20 times.

While ass fucking yourself, use your free hand to bring yourself to another edge. If you can't manage it this way, you're free to orgasm but it will be ruined. If you manage to edge this way you can orgasm any way you like. Optional: Eat the orgasm.

I stripped naked, stroked until i was hard, got a sharpie out and wrote "small cock" on my penis as i played with my balls, i could only fit it once because my cock is so small. I went back to stroking and wrote "small" on my balls and continued stroking myself to the edge. I went to milovana and searched for sph but there were only a few, so i searched for edging and picked one [https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=2286]. I followed the instructions and spanked my ball after each step. By the time i was my balls were very sore, and pre-cum leaking all over my cock.

After the tease, I edged 3 more times, all most went over the edge on the second edge. It took me just under 4 minutes to do the edges.

I got the sharpie and started fucking my ass 100 times. I keep stroking myself with my other hand. I got to the edge and stopped stroking, but a few seconds after I stopped a small amount of cum oozed out of my cock (this was the worst orgasm I ever had and I’m hornier now than before). I gathered the cum up with my finger a brought it to my mouth, but could not eat it.
I think I would have eaten my cum if in exchange for a full orgasm.

This was an outstanding dare.
Thank you very much for the dare. :D

IceMaiden
08-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Likes/dislikes/limits/toys are all in my signature.

Thank you for your effort.

Attach your nipple clamps and then bring yourself to the edge using the bullet vibrator. After edging spank off the nipple clamps with your hands and write three humiliating names on your body. Now put on the ball gag and spend ten minutes giving a banana or a phallic shaped object a nice messy bj. Any drool is not to be swallowed and to to be untouched until the ten minutes are up and then smeared over your face.

Remove the gag and attach clover clamps and bring yourself to another edge by humping a pillow. While humping repeat out loud the names you wrote on yourself. "I am.." If you manage to edge this way in under 2 minutes remove the clover clamps gently. If it takes you longer than 2 minutes remove the clamps without opening them and insert the anal plug.

Roll a 6 sided dice and x by 10. The total is how many minutes to wait until orgasm and how long to keep the plug in if you had to insert it. While waiting bring yourself to edge as many times as you can.

I'd really appreciate a Dare from you :D
Likes/Dislikes/Limits and toys are all in sig.

Drink 2 large glasses of water and then restrain your hands together (Make sure you can get out!) and apply icy hot over both balls and then spank each one 10 times each with a ruler with your hands still restrained. Any you miss because of the akward angle are to be repeated and an extra one for each missed. Release your hands and attach clamps to each nipple and twist each three times as far as it will go without coming off. If they come off at any time reattach them and give each ball another five light spanks.

Now start writing every humiliating word/phrase you can think of over your body. You have 15 minutes to reach 30 different words/phrases. If you don't manage it, attach the small dildo with suction cup onto the wall and complete 50 anal thrusts. If you do manage it in the time frame, gently remove the clamps and then use a wooden spoon to give each nipple 30 spanks each.

If you need to pee by now, lay in the tub and pee over yourself and then bring yourself to orgasm while laying in the pee. If you don't need to pee yet, alternate bewteen an edge and 10 spanks to each butt cheek until you do and then lay in the tub and pee over yourself before bringing yourself to a ruined orgasm.

Likes etc are all in the sig.
Unfortunatly i dont have any toys.

Would love it anyway if you could give me a dare

Find a porn video you enjoy that lasts for 20 minutes. Everytime there is a shot of boobs, penis or pussy spank each butt cheek 20 times each with a ruler. Once the video and spanks have finished roll a 5 sided dice and x by 3 and complete this many edges while using your fingers or a phallic shaped objject to fuck yourself anally with your free hand.

If it takes longer than 15 minutes to reach the required amount of edges, dress and complete the last edge in a hidden public place. (Your yard counts.) If you manage to complete them all within 15 minutes, roll another 6 sided dice. If you roll evens complete that many edges and then wait that many hourse before orgasm. If you roll odds, find a porn video you enjoy but find humiliating and bring yourself to orgasm while watching it.

My likes, limits and dislikes are in my signature, I have no toys unfortunately.
May I please have a risky dare?

Find a secluded/hidden public place not too far from home and strip naked and use a scarf or similar to tie your wrists together before bringing yourself to the edge once. Use the scarf to wipe any precum up. (Be safe and make sure there isn't a risk of minors!)

After you have reached the edge dress and make your way back home, but without removing the scarf or any stains and with your zip/buttons on your jeans/pants open. You can cover the scarf up with a jacket if needed but it's to stay tied around your wrists until you get back inside your house. No covering your open bottoms, though.

Once you return home remove the scarf and bring yourself to a further edge. If you think anyone noticed your open bottoms, bring yourself to an orgasm and eat it. If you are confident no one noticed bring yourself to orgasm any way you like.

I would like a dare please.

Likes/dislikes in sig, no toys :(

I don't see dislikes in your sig.

Likes feminization cbt chastity edging denial humiliation
Dislikes public pictures scat

On that note- do not call me Miss/Mistress etc in your posts. I hate it with a vengeance and it will get you banned from the thread.

Yeah...no.

Ash_Zack
08-11-2017, 02:43 PM
May i have a dare please?
Sadly no toys.
Likes,dislikes in sig
Thanks

IceMaiden
08-12-2017, 06:58 AM
may i have a dare please?

Likes:Spanking, wedgies, light anal(pens and smaller),private
Dislikes: CBT, edging
Limits:anything family related,job threatening, scat

Toys:nothing but house hold items

Strip naked except for underwear and give yourself a wedgie before spanking each butt cheek and nipple 10 times each with a wooden spoon. Insert an ice cube anally and put the wedgie back in place and edge once. If the ice melts before you edge, add another edge.

Once you have edged roll a 6 sided sice and x by 20. The total is how many spanks to administer spread over your body with the woden spoon with 5% of them being given to balls and penis. If you have to take a break when applying the balls and penis spanks, complete a further three edges. If you don't need to take a break, remove the wedgie and bring yourself to orgasm while spanking yourself.

Why not? These are always fun. Likes/dislikes/limits in Sig. Thanks! :)

Strip naked and attach nipple clamps with bell and then apply icy hot over balls and penis and bring yourself to the edge once using the fleshlight. If the bell makes noise more than 15 times while getting to the edge, once you have edged spank each nipple over the clamps 10 times and then remove them. If it was less then 15 times, remove them gently.

Now take paint or similar (something that doesn't stain and relatively easy to clean up) and rub it over your entire body. The goal is to draw a picture with your body that others would be able to tell what it is meant to be without being told. If you think others would be able to tell what it is meant to be, bring yourself to orgasm while rolling around in the paint. If you don't think anyone could tell what it is, bring yourself to orgasm with the dog tail plug inserted.

Id like a dare from you, loved your last one :)

(Likes/Dislikes etc. are in my signature)

Roll a 6 sided dice and x by 3. This is how many edges to complete to start with, with at least half of them being held for 10 seconds, then 20, then 30 and so forth. If you have to stop the holding ones to avoid orgasm, change them to normal but add an extra 3 edges for every holding one you don't manage to do.

After the edges roll the dice again, if you roll evens find a porn video you enjoy of about 10 minutes, if you roll odds find a porn video you're not that keen on (but don't hate it.) Imitate the video to the best of your abilities. Once the video and imitation is finished, give yourself an honest grade on how well you thought you did the imitation.

If you think you couldn't possibly have done any better, you're free to orgasm any way you like. If you think you gave it some effort but not your best, orgasm while spanking yourself and finish by cumming over yourself. If you think your effort was below standard, complete 200 spanks spread over body at a medium-hard strength before you orgasm and when you do orgasm ruin it.

I'd love a dare from you my likes and limits are in my siginature
I don't see toys or dislikes listed.

IceMaiden
08-13-2017, 03:13 PM
I would love a dare please
Really appreciate it

Tie string around each ball at one end and use the other end to put a peg on each end of the string and attach the pegs to each nipple. If you can complete 200 spanks spread over body within 5 minutes you can gently remove the pegs and untie all the string. If you don't reach 200 in the time frame, take hold of the string and yank the pegs off that way and then untie the remaining string.

Head into the shower and bring yourself to edge twice while under cold water. If it takes longer than 3 minutes per edge spank each ball at a hard strength five times each.

Once you've reached both edges you have exactly three minutes to bring yourself to a full orgasm while still under the cold water. If you haven't managed within these three minutes you can either wait 12 hours to orgasm or choose to orgasm outside of the shower but fucking your ass with your fingers as you do so.

You have made a very kind offer.

She would like to take you up on that if she may. Thank you in advance howsoever you decide.

If there is ever anything she can do in return, please ask.

Roll a 6 sided dice to see which pet you will be: 1/2: Puppy, 3/4: Kitten, 5/6: Pony. Once you have your chosen pet, tape your hands with duct tape (gloves work if you dont have that) so that you now have paws and spend 5 minutes exploring your surroundings as the pet you rolled would.

If you're a puppy, bark as you explore and find things to chew on. If you're a kitten, meow and find things to play with and bat with your paws. If you're a pony, neigh and prance about as you explore.

Once the 5 minutes have passed roll the dice again, odds-Put on your collar and keep your hands taped, evens: remove the tape/gloves. If you rolled odds, once you put on your collar bring yourself to the edge once by humping a piece of furniture the way a pet would do. If you rolled evens spend two minutes kneeling, scratching and barking (or meowing/neighing, depending what you rolled earlier) in the corner.

Once you have edged or done the corner time, bring yourself to orgasm by humping a different piece of furniture than the one you just used (if you used any.)

I would like to take you up on this offer Icemaiden please.

My likes and limits are in sig.

I have al usual household items available plus some panties, a harsh pair of nipple clamps with chain and a pair of nipple clamps chained to a collar.

Thank you for taking the time out to read this and feel free to post here or pm me the dare if you accept this. Whichever is most convenient for you.

Put on the nipple clamps and collar and then spank each nipple over the clamps with a wooden spoon or ruler 10 times each. If you feel any could have been delivered more firmly or you miss due to the clamps repeat that stroke and add an extra one.

After the spanks are complete write every humiliating name/phrase you can think of somewhere on your body (Can also ask your domme if she has any preferences) and once finished writing them, repeat them all out loud slowly and clearly with "I am a.." before each word/phrase.

After you have finished repeating the words, remove the clamps without opening them and take the harsher ones with the chain and attach it to each side of your penis. Leave it for as long as you can stand and then remove it gently when you can take no more.

Let your domme know how long you lasted with the clamps attached this way and ask for a grade for effort. If she gives you a B or higher, you can remove half of your remaining days in denied by girls thread. (I will post confirming the reduction if need be.) If she gives you a C or below, accumulate 1,500 anal thrusts either with fingers or a phallic shaped object within 96 hours.

Dislikes:Scat
Limits: Permanant damage full public family
Toys: none, household items only

Strip naked and position yourself in one of the sub/slave positions of your choosing before spanking each nipple 10 times with your hand, followed with another 10 spanks to each nipple with a wooden spoon or ruler. Make sure to get every spank directly on the nipples, any that miss or don't fully hit are to be repeated and an extra one added.

Once the nipple spanks are complete, complete a further 10 spanks to pussy with the ruler and then 5 with the spoon directly to the clit. Again, repeat and add one if any miss or don't hit directly on the target.

Choose a mantra of your choosing relating to serving others and being submissive (Can either improvise one or find one online) and bring yourself to edge while gently twisting and squeezing your nipples and repeating the mantra out loud for five minutes. Once the five minutes have passed, bring yourself to orgasm while spanking your pussy with your free hand. Any time you stop spanking remove all stimulation from your pussy. You can only orgasm while you are in mild pain/discomfort.

I'd love a dare please. Will pm report when I've done it.
Likes are semi public(nighttime stuff), cock play, cock torture, anal
Limits are being caught on purpose(accidental caught is a huge turn on idea), in trouble, scat, blood, face in pics.
I've got a small dildo as well and that's all.

No dislikes listed.

I would love a dare thank you, my likes and limits are in my dog, and things I want to try are my dislikes.
Toys only handcuffs and house hold items

No dislikes listed.

IceMaiden
08-14-2017, 08:29 AM
May I please have a dare?
Thank you in advance!

*As your only likes are focused on orgasms the dare was based from those-so you may need to wait until your denial is finished before you can do it.

Strip naked and bring yourself to the edge once and then let yourself go fully soft. If it takes longer than five minutes to go fully soft, edge twice more. If it takes 2-5 minutes to go fully soft, edge once more time. If it takes less than 2 minutes to go fully soft, bring yourself to orgasm any way you like. Repeat until you orgasm.

Once you have orgasmed, keep applying stimulation and get as close as you can to orgasm again. Once you're only a second away from orgasm stop and remove all stimulation. Repeat as many times as you can stand, if you go too far and orgasm restart the task.

When you can stand it no longer, bring yourself to a second orgasm followed by a third within 3 minutes or less after the second. If you don't make it in the time frame, restart all 3 orgasms and repeat until all 3 have been had within 3 minutes of each other.

May I request a dare please?

Anything crossdress or diaper related^.^

No toys listed.

I would love to get dare from you !
Thank you in advance for taking your time to create one!
Likes/LimitS etc. In my Signature and i only have household items like shoelace or clothspins.

Phil

Strip naked and tie a piece of string around your balls and the other end of the string to a door knob and bring yourself to edge in that position. As soon as you have edged slam the door closed. Start the second edge as soon as the door closes and use your free hands to spank both balls and penis as you bring yourself to the edge. If you stop spanking remove all stimulation.

Once you have reached the second edge remove the string and write three different humiliating words or names across your body and then attach a peg to each nipple. Edge again while stating out loud the words you just wrote. If you don't manage to repeat them oout loud more than 30x before you reach the edge, remove the pegs without opening them. If you manage 30 or more times before you edge gently remove the pegs.

Now roll a 6 sided dice and x by 3. The total is how many edges you're to complete before you orgasm, but if the result is less than 10 each edge must be spaced at least two hours apart. If it is more than 10, edge each must be spaced at least an hour apart.

All the info you requested should be in my signature.

Thanks.

Strip naked and spank each butt cheek and nipple 10 times each with a wooden spoon at a moderate strength. Follow these with 5 light spanks with the spoon to each ball. Once you have finished the spanks insert your plug and attach a peg to each nipple and then write as many humiliating words/names as you can think of on your body. You have ten minutes to write them.

If you think of less than 10 before the time is up fuck yourself with the plug hard 100 times then remove the pegs without opening them. If you think of 11-20 fuck yourself hard with the plug 50 times and gently remove the pegs. If you think of 21-30 bring yourself to edge until there is a decent amount of precum and eat it then gently remove the pegs. if you think of more than 30, bring yourself to edge while lightly spanking your balls and butt cheeks with your free hand.

If you were below 20, bring yourself to orgasm while fucking yourself hard. If you were 20 or over, bring yourself to orgasm in any way you like and then remove the plug.

I'd love a dare. Please PM me it. I'll send a report/pic proof depending. No toys besides household items
PM sent.

Thanks for this! I would love a dare and I would love it if you could pm me it.
Likes: pain, humiliation, bondage, nipple torture, cbt, minor risk public (nighttime), forced denial.
Dislikes: cum eating, riskier public tasks, pee play, cold showers, extreme anal.
Limits: family, blood, blackmail, full exposure, crossdressing (don't have any cloths for it).
Thanks a lot!
M/23
I have no "real" toys. But I have homemade nipple suckers, nipple clamps, a toy gun that shoots painfully strong rubber bullets, rope, other household items, veggies, etc.
PM sent.

IceMaiden
08-14-2017, 03:54 PM
Thank you for doing this again. May I please have a dare?

All required info is in my sig.

Strip naked and put on your hand and ankle cuffs before bringing yourself to the edge once. If it takes you longer than five minutes to reach the edge, add another one before going to the next part. If it takes you less than five minutes to reach the edge write three humiliating names as neatly as you can somewhere on your body. (Yes, still with the cuffs on.)

Once you have written the words, grade yourself on the neatness of the writing. D or below? Remove the cuffs and insert your plug and fuck yourself with it 50 times. B/C? Remove the cuffs and spank each nipple and butt cheek 30 times each with a wooden spoon or ruler. A? Well done, have another edge and then remove all the retraints.

Now take shaving foam and an egg and crack the egg over your penis, then mix in the shaving foam. Bring yourself to another edge using these as lube. After this edge restrain yourself in a way you haven't been restrained before that will make it difficult but not impossible to edge. (Can either improvise or search online for ideas-but be safe!)

Once you are restrained, reach one last edge this way. If it takes you longer than ten minutes to restrain yourself and edge, bring yourself to orgasm while spanking your inner thighs as hard as you can. If it takes you less than 10 minutes, remove all restraints and bring yourself to orgasm however you wish.

I respectively request a dare.

Likes, limits in signature;

Toys: medium sized butt plug, small bullet vibe, household items galore (pins, spoons, hair brushes, ice, ect.)

Thank You!

Strip naked and insert your plug before bringing yourself to the edge while using the plug to fuck yourself as you do so. After you have edged attach a peg to each nipple and as many pegs as you can to each ball. Edge and then spank off the pegs from your nipples with a ruler or wooden spoon.

Once both pegs have been spanked off, edge again and spank off one peg from your balls with the ruler or spoon. Repeat until all pegs have been spanked off, alternating between edging and spanking them off. When all pegs are off, remove the plug.

If it took you more than 30 minutes to get all the pegs off, write two humiliating words on your body. If it took you less than 30 minutes to get them all off roll a 6 sided dice and x by 20. The total is how many spanks to split between balls and penis at a moderate-hard strength with a hairbrush or ruler. (Break them up if need be.) Once all the writing/spanks are completed bring yourself to orgasm while spanking your balls with your hands. If you had to write anything, repeat the words out loud as you orgasm.

I would love a dare, if you could please send it via PM it would be much appreciated. All of my info is in my signature.

PM sent.

I would like to participate this time. :)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits in signature, and I have no toys.

Start the task when you wake up. Strip naked and roll a dice. Evens: Edge once and then pee/get ready for the day as you normally would, Odds: Edge twice and wait at least an hour to pee. Once you have edged and got ready (or waited depending on the roll) roll another dice. This one determines how many edges you need to accumulate and how many minutes spent in bondage before you sleep.

If you roll evens, accumulate 10 minutes tied to a piece of furniture and 3 edges. If you roll odds, accumulate 20 minutes tied to a chair and 5 edges. (These can be done throughout the day provided you hit the target before sleeping, or you can do them in succession if you have the time. Check how long the edges take you in total.)

Once you have reached the required amount of edges and time in bondage, if you spent less than 10 minutes edging, drink 2 large glasses of water and wait until you need to pee, then wait a further 30 minutes before going to pee and wait until you go to bed to orgasm. If you spent 11-20 minutes edging, flip a coin. Heads: One more edge and then you can orgasm any way you like, tails: Wait a further three hours before orgasm with no stimulation whatsoever.

If you spent more than 20 minutes in total edging, insert once ice cube anally and bring yourself to orgasm before it finishes melting. If it melts before you orgasm, wait a minimum of 6 hours before orgasm.

Hey I would really love a rather painful dare, I know you're being bombarded with requests but I would really appreciate it, thanks so much!!
also I don't have any toys sorry!!

Pee into a cup and freeze it before starting the task. When you start the dare, take the frozen piss and put it into a sock, find a way to hang the sock over your head, it shouldn't be too difficult. Lay on your back underneath your piss-sock with your mouth open-you don't have to swallow.

Fill the palm of your hand with toothpaste and massage it into your cock, balls and asshole, paying particular attention to your cockead and anus. When fully coated, bring yourself to the edge while chanting "I am a pissy little whore" over and over again, getting louder with each repetition.

When on edge, slam your fist into your balls for 6 punches, then edge again, with the same mantra. After 4 repetitions of this, bring yourself to orgasm into your hand and eat it.

anything not in my limits is a dislike. I am female.

No likes, dislikes or toys listed.

May i have a dare please?
Sadly no toys.
Likes,dislikes in sig
Thanks

Posted two days after the thread closed:

* If you ask after the 24 hours have passed you will not get one and will be banned from any future threads if I decide do this again. Check the times before posting. (I will also make a post stating when I'm stopping taking requests, so if you're not sure if you're in the time frame just check through the thread.)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2912293&postcount=43

IceMaiden
08-14-2017, 03:56 PM
All dares have now been sent. If you didn't receive one, you didn't follow the rules in the OP and wont get one.

Thank you to those that have reported here and privately. :)

pain slut joe
08-15-2017, 01:03 AM
Strip naked and insert your plug before bringing yourself to the edge while using the plug to fuck yourself as you do so. After you have edged attach a peg to each nipple and as many pegs as you can to each ball. Edge and then spank off the pegs from your nipples with a ruler or wooden spoon.

Once both pegs have been spanked off, edge again and spank off one peg from your balls with the ruler or spoon. Repeat until all pegs have been spanked off, alternating between edging and spanking them off. When all pegs are off, remove the plug.

If it took you more than 30 minutes to get all the pegs off, write two humiliating words on your body. If it took you less than 30 minutes to get them all off roll a 6 sided dice and x by 20. The total is how many spanks to split between balls and penis at a moderate-hard strength with a hairbrush or ruler. (Break them up if need be.) Once all the writing/spanks are completed bring yourself to orgasm while spanking your balls with your hands. If you had to write anything, repeat the words out loud as you orgasm.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2912293&postcount=43

Thank You so much for the detailed Dare Ice Maiden; and also for all the effort you put into these dares - must take much time for you!

So when I performed Your dare, I was already plugged for about 10 hours from a previous dare (stay plugged for 24 hours) and also still being denied, but I went though with Your dare making minor adjustments as I went. Hope You do not mind!

So I undressed completely, laid down in bed and started stroking while pulling plug in & out, concentrating on using the largest part of the plug stretching my ass the entire time. After being plugged so long (and out of practice), I am sure glad the plug is not too big! It did not take too long to reach edge, but I may add, my ass was taking a beating after being plugged and then the fucking.

By the time I got the pins on, I was no longer near edge (2 on nipples, 19 in a straight line across balls). Once again, it did not take long to get to edge - it has been days since last orgasm with a multitude of edges recently...). It took a bit to knock the pin off the left nipple while the right came off relatively easily. On to edges and pins on balls!

I looked at clock to understand time remaining to come to edges along with knocking pins off. I was looking forward to this as I love the sensation of the pins biting into my balls; plus my balls are rather bloated from the edges and denial over last days making them that much more sensitive. First edge came quickly; I am right handed, so after stroking and edging, picked up spoon in right hand, and tentatively started hitting pin located furthest to the right on my balls. First one came off relatively easily as I did not get too much skin in the pin but had the feeling it would get worse as i arrived to to the pins more to the center of my balls.

After a few edges, I quickly realized I would finish well before the 30 minute time limit as the edges were coming quick and I was enjoying the sting when knocking off the pins! During every edge, I vowed to slow down time between edges, but I was just so aroused, I kept going and in no time, I had knocked off all the pins and accomplished the edges. As anticipated, pins in middle of my balls hurt more to knock off as they had more skin in them. A little pre-cum oozed out during a few edges and as taught many years ago by a Dom, I quickly licked it up.

So with pins off, edges complete, I rolled a 5 and split the spanks between balls and cock as instructed. I was still using the spoon and did sets of 20 splitting between balls and cock. All were bright pink by the time I completed them.

Last step was to orgasm while spanking balls. Since I am still denied, I went with one more edge and I used the wooden spoon to spank (my preferred implement!). I spanked and stroked one for one. The stinging sensation to my balls plus stimulation from stroking and I really did not want to stop, but did not want to face possible punishment for an un-allowed orgasm, so stopped as I could feel my cum building in my balls and ready to release.

Took several minutes to clam down, then I got dressed and sat down to write this report.

Thank You so much again for devising this dare Icy! I very much appreciate the opportunity to receive your task / dare and hope to receive more in the future (not begging, just saying: if you are ever in the mood to forward, my inbox is always open to You!

Warm Regards
joe

Felix645
08-15-2017, 06:31 AM
Roll a 6 sided dice and x by 3. This is how many edges to complete to start with, with at least half of them being held for 10 seconds, then 20, then 30 and so forth. If you have to stop the holding ones to avoid orgasm, change them to normal but add an extra 3 edges for every holding one you don't manage to do.

After the edges roll the dice again, if you roll evens find a porn video you enjoy of about 10 minutes, if you roll odds find a porn video you're not that keen on (but don't hate it.) Imitate the video to the best of your abilities. Once the video and imitation is finished, give yourself an honest grade on how well you thought you did the imitation.

If you think you couldn't possibly have done any better, you're free to orgasm any way you like. If you think you gave it some effort but not your best, orgasm while spanking yourself and finish by cumming over yourself. If you think your effort was below standard, complete 200 spanks spread over body at a medium-hard strength before you orgasm and when you do orgasm ruin it.

First, thank you for your awesome dare! :)

I started by stripping naked and rolling the dice. And I got the most extreme outcome possible, I rolled a 6, so there were at least 18 edges ahead of me. I decided to let the first 9 edges be normal edges. Since I would need to hold at least 9 edges I figured that would make it a bit easier for me. I stroked at a medium to fast pace for the normal edges. I got really horny after about 6 edges already, so this was going to be hard. After 9 edges I started with the holding ones. The first ones were quite easy but as I was going past the 40 second mark it was going to really hard to avoid orgasm. I did manage to hold 6 edges. The last 3 I failed, I just couldnt stand it anymore. So an extra 9 edges for me today. I was so fucking horny by that point, but I kept pushing me further. So I had done 27 edges in total by that point.

I then proceeded with the imitation. I rolled a 2 so I got a 10 minute video I like. I chose a POV handjob video since it would make the imitation easier. I had to stop 3 times during the video in order to avoid orgasm. I was so horny I just wanted to orgasm. Besides having to edge 3 times during the video I figured I did a good job at imitating, but because I had to edge I chose to cum over myself while spanking. I laid down and lifted my ass a bit so I could spank myself. Meanwhile I started stroking my cock. It didnt take long to reach orgasm and soon I spurted my hot cum all over my chest. I felt a bit dirty but it was a great orgasm!