PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Policeman 1-player Role-play

BenStallion98
08-04-2017, 04:58 AM
Okay so this won't be a roleplay dare like most of the ones here, rather one like one of those simple decision games where you make decisions and they have consequences, if that makes sense. This is the first time I've made a dare like this so hopefully it's not awful. Also tell me If I've put this in the wrong part of the forum.

Start on Spoiler 1. There will be some story line, with decisions at the bottom and dares in brackets. Also note that different choices will give "Sub points", and you start with 10. These are important at the end ;) Here goes!

You're walking home from work down a widely empty street. You hear sirens coming down the road and think nothing of it, until the police car stops right behind you and a tall, muscular police man gets out and shouts at you;
"Oi, you! Hands in the air! You're coming with me."
You have no idea what he's talking about. You decides to
- Do as he says, it's not wise to argue with a policeman (go to #2)
- Run! You've done nothing wrong, and you can probably lose him in the alley ways. (go to #3)

+1 Sub Point
You put your hands on your head (put hands on head) and walk gingerly over to the officer. He grabs you and gropes all over your body
"Mmm theres a good little slut" he whispers to you.
(Squeeze your ass/boobs(girls)/cock and balls(boys) for 60 seconds)
You're scared for your life, first being arrested for no reason and now being sexually assaulted. You don't know what to do as the man feels every part of your body. Eventually you
- Give in and go with him as he takes you to his police car (go to #9)
- Wriggle free and bolt away. (go to #4)

#3 -1 Sub Point
You turn and bolt down the nearest alley. "Stop" you hear him shout after you as he gives chase. You keep running (run on the spot for 1 minute) before you reach a fork in the alley. You decide to turn
- Left (go to #5)
- Right (go to #6)

-1 Sub Point
You trip and are hurled to the ground. He grabs you and pulls you into a humiliating position,Kneeling with your head on the ground and ass in the air (assume this position). Theres a sudden stinging as you feel him spanking your ass hard over and over (10 hard spanks per ass cheek)
He drags you back to his police car (go to #9)

You turn left, and are confronted with a mesh fence that you simply cannot get over. You turn to run the other way but the policeman is behind you and has you trapped. You have to
- Fight him, it's the only way out! (go to #7)
- Give in, He has you trapped (go to #8)

You turn right, and keep running down a series of alleyways. He keeps close behind you, and you have to run for what seems an age. (run on the spot for 5 minutes).
- You eventually run out of breath (you didn't complete the 5 minutes) and he runs into you, sending you to the floor (go to #4)
- You make it out onto the street, but you've just run in a big circle without realizing and are back at his car. As you turn to keep running he catches up with you and pulls you over to it. ( go to #9)

#7 -1 Sub Point
You try to swing at him but he simply grabs your arm and prevents you. He's so much stronger than you, you can do nothing. He realizes this with a smirk as he slaps you across the face (slap yourself on the face).
"A weak little slut like you couldn't ever escape a real man like me" he chuckles menacingly, throwing you to the fence. You grab the fence to stop yourself falling and he comes behind you, groping you and cooing in your ear "you're all mine now" (squeeze your ass/boobs(girls)/cock & balls(boys) for 1 minute).
He eventually tires and drags you back to his car (go to #9)

#8 +1 Sub Point
You slump your shoulders with resignation and put your hands in the air. He has a wide smile on his face and he triumphantly takes you and starts groping your body (squeeze your ass/boobs(girls)/cock & balls(boys) for 1 minute). After a minute his smile turns to a look of anger and he throws you against the fence.
"How dare you run from me, bitch" He shouts as you try to claw up the fence. He pulls you back, holding onto the fence, so you are bent over (assume this position) and spanks you hard (5 hard spanks per ass cheek). Satisfied, he takes you back to his car (go to #9)

#9Back at his car, he opens the back door and throws you spawling into the back. He reaches in and gives you 2 massive slaps to the ass (Spank each ass cheek) By time you sit up and go for the doors he's gotten in and locked the doors.
"What the fuck are you doing!?" you shout at him
"Shut up bitch! I'm in need of a good fuck, and you fit the bill. Now keep quiet while I find a nice spot to park"
You go to shout back but think better of it. 20 minutes later the car pulls up at the side of a motorway, and he gets out. He opens the door and reaches in to pull you out.
- You allow him to drag you out of the car (+1 Sub Point) (go to #11)
- You kick back at him (go to #10)

#10 -1 Sub Point
You flail about with your legs, catching his arm. He curses and grabs you, half pulling you out, before
Boys - Delivering a hard punch to your balls (punch your balls hard)
Girls - Yanking you out by the hair (Tug around your hair for 30 seconds)
Go to #11

#11You're now standing by the car. The motorway is relatively empty since it's now late evening, but a worry crosses your mind of any passers by seeing you getting fucked at the roadside. A moment of hope flickers that perhaps someone will rescue you, but then come to the realization that your captor is in police uniform with a police car, and nobody would confront him.
"Alright, my pretty little slut. Off they come"
"What?"
"Your clothes. Off. Now."
- You slowly strip off all your clothes (+1 Sub Point)(remove all clothing)(go to #15)
- "No!" you reply (go to #12)

#12-1 Sub point
He takes a step towards you and gives you a slap across the face (slap yourself). He then reaches down and yanks up your shirt, forcing it over your head and throwing it to the ground (remove your shirt)
"The rest. Last chance bitch" he snarls
- You sigh and do as he says, as he watches you. (+1 Sub point) (Remove all clothes) (go to #15)
- "Fuck yourself" you respond. (go to #13)

#13-1 Sub Point
Before you even finish he grabs you
(boys) By the balls and crushes them in his hand (Squeeze your balls hard for 30 seconds)
(girls) By the boobs and pinches your Nipples (Pinch your nipples hard for 30 seconds)
"Get your fucking clothes off before I make you" He roars angrily at you
- You Beg him to stop and do as he says (Say out load "Please sir, stop, I beg you" then remove all clothes) (go to #15)
- You stay still, teeth clenched with pain (go to #14)

#14-1 Sub Point
He slaps you across the face hard twice (slap yourself twice)
- You Beg him to stop and do as he says (Say out load "Please sir, stop, I beg you" then remove all clothes) (go to #15)
- You stay still, teeth clenched with pain (go to #13)

#15He takes you around the front of the car and bends you over it (Bend over a table/chair/etc. with legs apart). You know that anyone coming the other way on the motorway will see you, but that you can't do anything. You hear him unzip his trousers, and you
- Give in completely. Maybe if you play along he'll be gentle (go to #16)
- Struggle, there's no way you're getting raped here (go to #17)

#16+1 Sub Point
You start shouting, begging him to fuck you. (shout out loud "Please sir fuck me like a little bitch! I'm your slut and I want you in me! Fuck me hard sir!")

"Of course, fucking cock hungry bitch. You tried to put up a fight but I knew you always wanted it, filthy whore" He gives you a few spanks as he gets ready (Spank each ass cheek twice hard)
(Go to #18)

#17-1 Sub Point
You try wriggling free but it's no use, he grips your neck and holds you down.
(boys) He spanks your ass and balls (20 spanks to each ass cheek and balls)
(girls) He spanks your ass (10 spanks to each cheek) then rolls you over and slaps your tits and clit (10 spanks to each boob, 15 to your clit)
(Go to #18)

#18He has you where he wants you, and theres no escape. He slowly slides his long rod inside of you, and you whimper in defeat. (insert a cock-sized object (eg dildo, cucumber) into your (boys)ass/(girls)vagina)
- It feels suprisingly good in you, you embrace it (go to #19)
- Despite it feeling good, you won't ever give in (go to #20)

#19+3 Sub Points
You ride his cock up and down the car bonnet vigorously, letting out cries of pleasure (fuck yourself with the object hard and fast for 1 minute)

Eventually you both find your rhythm as you tire and he tries to control himself. You fuck him comfortably for a while, groaning with ecstasy (Fuck yourself with the object as hard and fast as you want, until you edge 3 times. Each edge shout out load "Thank you for fucking me sir") After a while you feel him tense and a warm sensation fills you as he cums inside you. It feels good. (go to #21)

#20-3 Sub Points
You try and try to struggle free but you can't. He shoves his cock deep inside you, giving you more and more spanks on your ass. (Shove the object in hard and fast, then spank each cheek 10 times. Repeat this 10 times)

You tire and can't keep up the struggle, you just lie there, exposed, as he fucks you hard, spanking you whenever he feels like it. (Fuck yourself with the object hard and fast until you've edged 3 times. Each time you edge apply 10 hard spanks to each ass cheek and 5 hard spanks to the (boys)balls/(girls)clit.)

After a while you feel him tense and a warm sensation fills you as he cums inside you. A tear trickles down your cheek at the humiliation you've endured. (go to #21)

#21"Theres a good bitch, how was my cock. Did it feel good?" He asks, victorious. You give a resigned nod.
"Haha, of course it did, slut. I bet it got you all worked up and begging for release. Do you want to come" he asks, not knowing how much, despite of all this, you do.
{This is where Sub points come in. I hope you kept track of how many you've gained/lost, baring in mind you started with 10}
- 18 or more Sub Points - Go to #22
- 10-17 Sub Points - Go to #23
- Less than 10 Sub Points - Go to #24

#22"Well you've played along quite well" he says, "I'll let you come, but you have to beg for it"

(Beg out loud for him to let you come for 1 minute. After this you may come any way you like. Thanks for playing!)

#23"Well, you weren't a tremendous pain, but you'll have to work for this. Get on the floor and beg me and maybe, just maybe, if you're lucky, you can cum.

(Get on all fours and beg loudly for 1 minute for him to let you cum. after this minute, roll a dice or use random.org, 1-6. 1 or 2 you can come any way you like. 3 or 4 you must edge then repeat. 5 or 6 you must ruin your orgasm. After you come thank him out loud. Thank you for playing!)

#24"Well tough shit, whore. If you wanted me to be nice to you, you should've been nice to me and played along. Now, if theres one thing worse than me leaving you here all pent up, it's me watching you ruin this orgasm. So go on."

(Ruin an orgasm, then thank him out loud. Better luck next time, Thanks for playing!)

Mr.Kitty
08-04-2017, 05:55 AM
That was a great dare to read through, I'll give it a go at home! It's hard to believe this was your first dare! I just look forward to others! Really good work! :)
I like how your decisions determine where you go, there are one or two but there aren't enough of these!!!
The story was amazing, if I was being really picky next time of say you should highlight (in bold) the thing we have to do and make more of them? A few times it was just reading and not alot of action? But that's just to make peoples orgasm feel better not on you!

KittenLicks
08-04-2017, 09:32 AM
This isn't quite my cup of tea, and the writing wasn't the best ever, but I really like the idea. :) Keep it up!

BenStallion98
08-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Hey, I'm glad everyone enjoyed this dare. It is the first major dare I've put up here, so I know the writing wasn't tremendous, but I'm glad people liked it.

KittenLicks has made a web page for this dare, which is a lot easier than going to the correct spoiler and looks really cool! Check it out here (https://kittenlicks.github.io/RoguePolicemanRoleplay/)!

TrippyPet
08-19-2017, 06:16 AM
That's a nice dare, especially with KittenLicks webpage. Keep up the good work :)

jaguarfan
08-22-2017, 11:10 AM
Can't wait for the next one.