PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter 7

Manbearpig
07-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Who else is dying to find out what happens in book 7? I know I am. Post your theorys and all that here. Lets try not to put in any spoilers, especially come Saturday and beyond

Fiendish
07-17-2007, 09:36 PM
Unfortunately, this is it for Harry Potter. After this, what can we wait for? Nothing. Harry Potter will be over, and I'll have nothing to obsess over for the next three years...

No, seriously, I love the HP books, and even with the Harry Potter series ending, I don't think it's the last we'll see of Hogwarts, or at least not the last we'll see of the magical world it resides in.

Rowling isn't done writing, fans won't let her stop. Sure, the last chapter of Harry Potter has been set in stone since the beginning... but I think the world he lives in will continue. Probably at the Salem Witch's Institute in America, or one of the other schools from the fourth book.

I know someone dies, but who, I don't know, how I don't know, and when, I have no clue. I actually took the day off of work Friday and Saturday to get the book at midnight from Barnes&Noble, and attend the pre-release party... hey, free food. I like. Am I a Harry Potter geek? I might be. But I don't do the dress-up thing... aside from a wand. Gotta have that for the last book coming out.

I may be redundant here, but as I said earlier, Harry Potter might end... but I see Rowling and another series set in the same magical world, probably set a hop, skip, and jump across the pond... possibly set before/after this one.

Collared_Slave
07-18-2007, 09:35 AM
i thought that she might start writing about another school as well!

sandy
07-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Hi all

I think several things will happen.
Dumbledor, although dead, will give advice to Harry from his portrait (as the other headmasters do in the headmasters study.

Some people who will die will be Percy Weasley, Professer Mcgonnical, Nevile Longbottem, one of the twins (either fred or george), Lucious Malfoy, several other death eaters, and sadly Hagrid

Harry will survive and marry Ginny, and Harry will become Defence against the dark arts teacher at hogwarts.

Ron and Hermione will get married.

Nymphodora Tonks will marry Lupin.

and Severous Snape will turn out to be a hero, although he killed Dumbledore, I believe Dumbledore arranged for that as I think he was far older then anyone knew and his elixer made from the sorcerers stone was gone and he was dying anyways. So he arranged for Snape to kill him to get him in as Voldemorts faverite. Dombledore will tell Harry this (his portrait will)
Harry will battle Volde and Snape will appear to stop other death eaters from killing Harry right after Harry does in Volde.

As for draco Malfoy, He will survive, will turn a new leaf and become friends with Harry in the end. And will go on to work at the ministry.

Well thats my theory and I cant wait to see what really happens.
so I may not be on much next week as any spare time I have will be used in reading the book. I am one of the 1.3 million pre orders.

HUGS and KISSES
Sandy

glue
07-18-2007, 09:53 AM
i thought she might write about him going to uni or something like that but the new film was sssssssssoooooooooooooooo boring i nearly died watching it

damned_virus
07-18-2007, 11:26 AM
i think harry is the final horcrux, so he must die, and nevile will kill voldemort, ron + hermione get together, nevile + luna, tonks and lupin.

edit: snape is not bad, there is evidence in the 6th book to show that dumbledore wanted snape to kill him

spitfire2
07-18-2007, 03:04 PM
stop assuming and read the book! :D

http://rapidshare.com/files/26526340/harrypotter7.rar

Manbearpig
07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Harry will survive and marry Ginny, and Harry will become Defence against the dark arts teacher at hogwarts.

I agree with u on most of this Sandy, except J.K. Rowling has said someone, but not Harry, will teach at Hogwarts. However that was right after book 1 came out (like 10 years ago) so that could easily change.

thedoctor1
07-18-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm hoping that the series will continue with Harry as a young wizard who just graduated from school and is trying to make it in the world. Of course first we have to see what happens in the book to see if there is a future for Harry! I'm expecting there will be. I think that Snape will turn out to be a good guy, and that Dumbledorr will come back. (I think that his "death" was arranged with Snape to look real but actually wasn't.) We'll see if my theory is right.

Fiendish
07-18-2007, 04:08 PM
I agree with u on most of this Sandy, except J.K. Rowling has said someone, but not Harry, will teach at Hogwarts. However that was right after book 1 came out (like 10 years ago) so that could easily change.

Not really... she also said the last chapter was written and set in stone before the first book came out(I believe, either that or just before the second one was released), because she wanted to make sure she could end it with 7. Like I said, I do believe that we probably won't see Harry Potter again... his magical world, however, is another matter entirely.

sjsully06
07-18-2007, 07:13 PM
THE FOLLOWING IS ALL SPECULATION AND THEY ARE ALL MY THERORYS OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN, I JUST FINISHED READING ALL THE BOOKS AGAIN SO ALOT OF IT IS FRESH...

Dumbledore is dead as it was confirmed by J.K Rowling, however Snape is good, there are many clues that confirm this, most of them in the 5th and
6th book. The first clue comes from the 5th book, and that is tat Snape is a master at occulenmency, he needs to teach harry how to block his mind, occulemency is used to block out legimancy, as said in the 5th book Voldomort is a master legimancy, so snape being a master at occulemency is able to withstand voldomort learning he is a liar. The second clue comes from the 6th book and that is after he kills dumbledore harry is chasing him and calling him a corward, and snape yells back not to call him a coward, he had to kill dumbledore because off the unbreakable vow he made with malfoys mom, and since malfoy couldnt kill him snape had to do it so he wouldnt die, this was dumbledores plan because they needed a mole on voldomorts side, dumbledore just made the biggest sacrafice so voldomort could be stopped.

The l;ocket discovered at the end of the 6th book belongs to R.A.B, rab is regulus black, the A may stand for andromeda, as said in the 5th book while harry and sirius are talking about the family tree, the black family tended to stay within full blooded families, now maybe regulus married within the family to andromeda, remember they are both burned off the tree. also the locket is in grimwalds place, the order of the phenoixes hiding place, i know this from the 5th book, because when they are cleaning the house harry sees a heavy locket that could not be opened, that would also confrm that rab is regulus black.

Sirius may be dead but we will see him, in the 5th book while harry is standing by the veil before the big fight both he and luna lovegood hear voices, they are the only ones who hear them, now remember, they are the only ones who have seen people die, also at the end of the book after sirus dies harry is talking to nearly headless nick and nick mentions that a department in the department of mystries studies death, maybe sirius is stuck behind the locked door that is never confirmed what to be.

It is also my personal opinion that harry will die, i beleive he is the final horocrux, as foe other deaths, i disagree with minarva magonagol dying, she is not going to die because she is to take dumbledores place as headmaster, neville wont die either, J.K confirmed that the last chapter of the book is dedicated to telling about the survivors lives, she also said one prson will work at hogwarts, i think it will be neville as teacher of herbology. sadly i think hagrid will die, and possibly one of the twins. once harry dies i think ginny will maybe kill voldomort, as seen in the movie and in the books ginny is very powerful and i think her true power will be revealed in the book

this isnt a spoiler but has anyone else noticed that harrys home as a baby was godricks hollow...maybe the home to godrick gryfindore.

ihave many more theroys but if you want them message me for them because i want to leave some speculation to people who read this.

Powerstrip
07-21-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't mind people reading HP, I don't mind reading it myself. What I object to is people queing for days on end, flying around the world just to get one book a few hours earlier than any other person that goes and gets it cheaper at a normal shop.

EG. UK, torrential rain, floodings etc. People queued for 2 days in this rain. They came from as far as California, US, to get this book at midnight. They then get it speed read it all in a few hours and thats it.....

Meanwhile normal people continue their normal lives on wednesday, thursday, friday and walk into Asda, WHSmiths or wherever and pick it up for £7-8, £10 cheaper than RRP.

Who's being clever here? It's a book. It may be good, but the above is not called for (especially with people dressing up in all sorts of ridiculous outfits. I expect that of kids, not teenagers and grown adults.)

rant over :)

depp
07-21-2007, 04:43 PM
I love Harry Potter and if anyone posts spoilers without marking them I will ban them and dance on their former getDare account's grave. :)

TheLittleStrawberry
07-21-2007, 08:40 PM
I think Dumbledore is really dead... IMO... it would be lame if he just came back to life, and Snape was the good boi.. <.<

Also, Harry should die in book number 7 but be able to save the world in doing so.