PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to getDareLand!

KittenLicks
07-26-2017, 05:17 AM
"You've got to be kidding me."

"Not at all." the innkeeper says simply, sliding your discarded mug towards him.

"THAT is how much adventurers make?" you say, clutching the edge of the oaken bar.

"Look now, I'm not saying the job is easy, but yeah, tha's about right."

The innkeeper has already turned away from you to serve another customer, a rough looking farmer, wearing a very stereotypical straw hat.

For a long while you are silent, your brow furrowed as you stare into the distance.

"Where do I sign up?"

~

Welcome to getDareLand!

I'm KittenLicks, and I'll be acting as your GM on this grand adventure!

I'm looking for 4 players to participate in a role playing game set in a whimsical fantasy world. Adventurers will be expected to complete tasks throughout their adventure in order to defeat enemies, overcome obstacles or help their fellow party members.

Want to join? Here are the ground rules:

I will be accepting 4 people. If there is a lot of interest, I may consider a second adventuring party of 4.
You will need to have an avatar.
You will need to have your likes, dislikes and limits listed in your signature.
Reporting back from tasks is compulsory. If you do not report, that task will not count.
Please state whether or not you are willing to provide picture proof. It is not required, but will provide bonuses in certain places.
I will be updating everything and progressing the story at most once every 24 hours, and anywhere from 1 day to a week will be given for tasks to be completed. You may not need to post that often, but I would like people to be active.

Classes

You will need to choose a class from the link below. Each class has certain specialties. Any adventurer can accept any task for their party, but specialties give you bonuses against certain enemies, and also tell others what things you are most interested in. You do not need to take all specialties when choosing a class.

Class List (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83667)

Roleplay

Roleplay is not compulsory, you are more than welcome to simply read my posts, make your choices and post reports from the tasks, or to just use this thread for chatting. However, it can be fun and keeps interest in the game, so I encourage it!

Please fill out the form below!

Name: You can use your username, or a silly fantasy name.
Class: See the above.
Specialties: Choose between one and three off of your class's list. Party leaders may choose any three.
Extra: Anything else?

Adventurers
Party 1
https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/slot1.png?raw=truehttps://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/slot2.png?raw=true
https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/slot3.png?raw=truehttps://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/slot4.png?raw=true

KittenLicks
07-26-2017, 05:17 AM
Party 2
https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/slot5.png?raw=truehttps://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/slot6.png?raw=true
https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/slot7.png?raw=truehttps://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/slot8.png?raw=true

Curthy
07-26-2017, 08:28 AM
Name: Sarahly
Class: Bard
Specialties: Cross Dressing & Sissification
Extra: > 190 cm (without shoes)

The Bard is here to make fun for you
and while that I'm wearing a very high shoe

I'm dancing around in my very sweet dress
hoping nobody does a huge mess

Kisune Karnon
07-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Name: Kisune Karnon
Class: Other - Rogue
In the shadows of the night, the blend in with the darkness to strike their opponents. In the daylight, they blend in with the common folk and you never know they are there. I'm Batman! (jk) :P
Description: Rogues are the mysterious class amount them all. Not many know what they can do or what they can handle. However, they seem to be able to adapt to the situation as it happens. Although nimble and capable, they can get into trouble oftentimes.
Specialties: Bondage, Anal, Crossdressing
Extra: Can either take a task from someone or simply "break" free from their own. If they take the task, they have to do both on that week. Can only be used once every 2 weeks.

tomtom5222
07-26-2017, 09:08 AM
Name: tomtom
Class: warrior
Speciality: warrior
"DOWN WITH TRUMP"
Specialities: spanking, CBT, pain
Extra: can't do pics at the moment. Maybe able to in a few days

KittenLicks
07-26-2017, 09:26 AM
Name: Sarahly
Class: Bard
Specialties: Cross Dressing & Sissification
Extra: > 190 cm (without shoes)

The Bard is here to make fun for you
and while that I'm wearing a very high shoe

I'm dancing around in my very sweet dress
hoping nobody does a huge mess
Well, I won't speak for the quality of your poetry, but it was definitely amusing. ^^ You're in.

Class: Other - Rogue
In the shadows of the night, the blend in with the darkness to strike their opponents. In the daylight, they blend in with the common folk and you never know they are there. I'm Batman! (jk) :P
Description: Rogues are the mysterious class amount them all. Not many know what they can do or what they can handle. However, they seem to be able to adapt to the situation as it happens. Although nimble and capable, they can get into trouble oftentimes.
Extra: Can either take a task from someone or simply "break" free from their own. If they take the task, they have to do both on that week. Can only be used once every 2 weeks.
Nice! ^_^ I'll be adding it to the rest of the classes when I move it to a blog post in a bit. You're in.

I won't be using the bonus ability, because any person can take on tasks for a group, they aren't given individually. :) I'll be sure to give the class a suitable ability though!

Name: tomtom
Class: warrior
Speciality: warrior
"DOWN WITH TRUMP"
Specialities: spanking, CBT, pain
Extra: can't do pics at the moment. Maybe able to in a few days

Sorry, 'warrior' isn't a specialty. Might want to read the OP again! :)

Also, I prefer to keep politics out of silly getDare roleplaying games, not to mention that warcry wouldn't really make much sense. :rolleyes:

Benedicct
07-26-2017, 09:48 AM
Warrior
Leeroooooy JENKIIIIIIINS

:-)

to much WoW

Kisune Karnon
07-26-2017, 12:52 PM
KittenLicks, can you use this as the image for the game instead of my avatar. My avatar changes every once in a while so I want it something a little more static and known.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/a2/0b/0fa20bfd58546c14c79d05b7db350ee2--ninja-armor-ninja-gear.jpg

Also any ability will be fun to have. :P

KittenLicks
07-26-2017, 12:55 PM
KittenLicks, can you use this as the image for the game instead of my avatar. My avatar changes every once in a while so I want it something a little more static and known.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/a2/0b/0fa20bfd58546c14c79d05b7db350ee2--ninja-armor-ninja-gear.jpg

Also any ability will be fun to have. :P

Not a problem! I was actually about to ask you about that, because I've seen you go through one or two. :)

I'll have it changed in a moment.

EDIT: Updated now! The background of that image was clashing something awful with the background I was using, so I threw in a stock background instead. If you'd prefer it the same colour as the rest of the card, I can do that too. :)

scallywag100
07-26-2017, 01:24 PM
Assuming there is still space

Name: Rachael
Class: Fire Mage

200 spanks in 1 session is my record

Specialties: Spanking, Pain

No pictures!

I listed my limits and everything else is in Dislikes. Family is also a limit

Kisune Karnon
07-26-2017, 01:45 PM
Background is fine. Also pictures will be dependent on the task.

KittenLicks
07-26-2017, 03:41 PM
Assuming there is still space

Name: Rachael
Class: Fire Mage

200 spanks in 1 session is my record

Specialties: Spanking, Pain

No pictures!

I listed my limits and everything else is in Dislikes. Family is also a limit
Welcome! :) I've added you to the list. Do you happen to have another image you'd like me to use as your picture? Your avatar doesn't really fit very well. ^^

foxknot69
07-26-2017, 03:47 PM
Name: Foxknot
Class: Healer
Specialties: Edging, Denial.
Longest Denial: 1 week
Extra: I am working on my signature, will get it done ASAP.

KittenLicks
07-26-2017, 03:57 PM
Group one now has 3 adventurers and is looking for a party leader!

Name: Foxknot
Class: Healer
Specialties: Edging, Denial.
Longest Denial: 1 week
Extra: I am working on my signature, will get it done ASAP.

Hiya Foxy. ^_^ I'll be putting you in group 2 for now, at least until I decide whether I'm keeping the rules regarding group leaders. Who'd have thought the class whose blurb says nobody wants it would be so unpopular? :rolleyes:

foxknot69
07-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Group one now has 3 adventurers and is looking for a party leader!

Hiya Foxy. ^_^ I'll be putting you in group 2 for now, at least until I decide whether I'm keeping the rules regarding group leaders. Who'd have thought the class whose blurb says nobody wants it would be so unpopular? :rolleyes:

I thought that was gonna be you xD Oh well, I'm not much of a leader anyway :P

KittenLicks
07-26-2017, 04:09 PM
I thought that was gonna be you xD Oh well, I'm not much of a leader anyway :P

Nah, the party leader is just an ordinary class with slightly more difficult requirements. ^^ It wouldn't be fair for me to be both in the game and gm'ing it! You know I'd have myself 'find' a mysterious dragon-slaying sword or something. ;)

I may remove it, or simply allow a person to be party leader while keeping their original class. I originally added it as a sanity check, so that in the worst case scenario where I got 3 people with no posts posting a bare bones "I'm in!" or something, I'd have at least one person I knew was reliable. All the people that have joined so far have been great though, so seems I was being overly pessimistic! :)

scallywag100
07-26-2017, 11:21 PM
Welcome! :) I've added you to the list. Do you happen to have another image you'd like me to use as your picture? Your avatar doesn't really fit very well. ^^

Does this work? It's one of Risk's old avatars.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=10019&pictureid=46524

KittenLicks
07-27-2017, 02:47 AM
Does this work? It's one of Risk's old avatars.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=10019&pictureid=46524

Added, thanks! :)

KittenLicks
07-27-2017, 02:57 AM
I have changed the way Party Leader works

If you want, you can now be both a normal class and the leader of the party. If you do this, you'll get to choose any 3 specialties. You're still a normal party member (you don't get to give out dares or anything), but you will have more sway in important party decisions.

Want to be the strong, silent warrior that leads by example? Or the sneaky rogue that is only leading so they can tax the party 80% of their earnings? God forbid, do you want to be an animal sidekick that calls the shots? All this and more is now possible! :)

I'll be starting as soon as I have a party of four, with someone as a leader. Anyone that has joined already can feel free to change their class to add party leader! :)

Foxknot, I'll be keeping you in party 2, but if someone already in party 1 takes up the mantle of leadership, I'll add you in so we can start as soon as possible!

A rogue, a healer, a fire mage and a bard walk into a bar... :rolleyes:

scallywag100
07-27-2017, 12:19 PM
I have changed the way Party Leader works

If you want, you can now be both a normal class and the leader of the party. If you do this, you'll get to choose any 3 specialties. You're still a normal party member (you don't get to give out dares or anything), but you will have more sway in important party decisions.

Want to be the strong, silent warrior that leads by example? Or the sneaky rogue that is only leading so they can tax the party 80% of their earnings? God forbid, do you want to be an animal sidekick that calls the shots? All this and more is now possible! :)

I'll be starting as soon as I have a party of four, with someone as a leader. Anyone that has joined already can feel free to change their class to add party leader! :)

Foxknot, I'll be keeping you in party 2, but if someone already in party 1 takes up the mantle of leadership, I'll add you in so we can start as soon as possible!

A rogue, a healer, a fire mage and a bard walk into a bar... :rolleyes:

Can I switch to leader? If I'm allowed any 3, I'll go with my current 2 and denial.

KittenLicks
07-27-2017, 12:47 PM
Can I switch to leader? If I'm allowed any 3, I'll go with my current 2 and denial.

Please see the requirements for Party Leader. :)

Party Leader
Why me? Because I'm the smartest, strongest, most charismatic, and because nobody else wanted the job.

Every party needs a leader, someone to take charge, and someone to take the blame when everything inevitably goes south.

Abilities: I've seen this before... - Every time your party submits a good report, you gain one insight point. Spend insight points to learn the weaknesses of enemies.
Requirements: A link to a recent, good report. Every adventuring party needs one party leader!
Specialties: Any

You should also know that Kisune inquired about it as well, though he said he can't fill out the info right now.

tallguy2241
07-27-2017, 02:19 PM
Suggested class: Archaeologist
Quote: Snakes....why is it always snakes?
Description: Armed with pick axe and bullwhip, the Archaeologist knows his way around the deepest caverns and tunnels, looking for that one great treasure.
Specialties: Bondage (often captured), Pain (often injured), Denial (doesn't always get the girl)

Inspired by a class in the game Nethack

tallguy2241
07-27-2017, 02:46 PM
Suggested class: Ranger
Quote: Shhh....be vewwwy quiet....
Description: An expert tracker and woodsman. Also skilled at detecting traps and ambushes
Specialties: Outdoors, Messy

scallywag100
07-27-2017, 10:33 PM
Please see the requirements for Party Leader. :)

You should also know that Kisune inquired about it as well, though he said he can't fill out the info right now.

Let Kisune do it then, I only filled in the form to get the game started :)

Kisune Karnon
07-28-2017, 12:43 AM
Why not, then fox can also join us and we can get this rolling.

Class: Other - Rogue/Party Leader
Abilities:
I've seen this before... - Every time your party submits a good report, you gain one insight point. Spend insight points to learn the weaknesses of enemies.
Sleight of hand - Using trickery and cunning, you may exchange any one task for a (more difficult) task that is of one of your specialties. You may only use this ability once every two weeks.
Extra:Party Leader in disguise. Will make the better suggestions for the group without being obvious about it.

Report below.
Here's the results:

Started with quick play. My team was apparently pretty good because we had a power play almost the entire game. We won 75-20. I had only 3 captures because they had not been able to cap any points so I couldn't go take any back. Had 2 chances to get up to 5, but wasn't even able to do that. So that's 5 mins of anal fucking and A2M afterwards.

Next came competitive and this team was quite average. Here's how we did:

Won 6 rounds. Lost 5 rounds. I killed 13 and died 8 times with only 1 being from a power weapon. I did not die from any supers. This means my score was: +5. This means I can cum freely.

However, when it came to the strike I got matched into a group that was finishing the boss. Shortly after spawning, the boss and his minions killed off our entire team rather quickly. This lead me to believe that they had been running a while and the third guy left at some point and that's how I got matched in. Since I did die though, no orgasm today. Time was well above 18 minutes as well. I don't recall exact time since we spent at least 5-10 minutes trying to kill the boss after I spawned in.

KittenLicks
07-28-2017, 10:20 AM
Hiya everyone, sorry for the radio silence over today, my laptop crapped out on me, and I had to buy a new one. Thankfully, I keep everything backed up, so it shouldn't change anything with this. :)

Suggested class: Ranger
Quote: Shhh....be vewwwy quiet....
Description: An expert tracker and woodsman. Also skilled at detecting traps and ambushes
Specialties: Outdoors, Messy

Thanks for the class ideas! ^^ I really like the Ranger one. Will you be joining in, or did you just stop by to drop off some ideas?

Why not, then fox can also join us and we can get this rolling.

Class: Other - Rogue/Party Leader
Abilities:
I've seen this before... - Every time your party submits a good report, you gain one insight point. Spend insight points to learn the weaknesses of enemies.
Sleight of hand - Using trickery and cunning, you may exchange any one task for a (more difficult) task that is of one of your specialties. You may only use this ability once every two weeks.
Extra:Party Leader in disguise. Will make the better suggestions for the group without being obvious about it.

Report below.
Here's the results:

Started with quick play. My team was apparently pretty good because we had a power play almost the entire game. We won 75-20. I had only 3 captures because they had not been able to cap any points so I couldn't go take any back. Had 2 chances to get up to 5, but wasn't even able to do that. So that's 5 mins of anal fucking and A2M afterwards.

Next came competitive and this team was quite average. Here's how we did:

Won 6 rounds. Lost 5 rounds. I killed 13 and died 8 times with only 1 being from a power weapon. I did not die from any supers. This means my score was: +5. This means I can cum freely.

However, when it came to the strike I got matched into a group that was finishing the boss. Shortly after spawning, the boss and his minions killed off our entire team rather quickly. This lead me to believe that they had been running a while and the third guy left at some point and that's how I got matched in. Since I did die though, no orgasm today. Time was well above 18 minutes as well. I don't recall exact time since we spent at least 5-10 minutes trying to kill the boss after I spawned in.

Accepted! :) I'll update the images as soon as I finish installing software, then we can get started!

tallguy2241
07-28-2017, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the class ideas! ^^ I really like the Ranger one. Will you be joining in, or did you just stop by to drop off some ideas?

!

Sure, if I can be the Ranger :)

KittenLicks
07-28-2017, 11:40 AM
Sure, if I can be the Ranger :)
Sure! You might want to look at it on the classes list though, I made some changes to it. The most significant of which was removing 'outdoors' for bondage, because it's not a common enough like. :)

KittenLicks
07-28-2017, 01:27 PM
We have enough players in party one to start! Here's some prose to get everyone excited, as well as your first task as a party. :)

Have fun, everyone!

~
Our four adventurers sit around a wooden table. The tavern is filled with the sound of chatter and the clinking of glasses, but at this table, an awkward silence fills the air.

"So..." Rachael says, tapping a finger against the wood. "Not to be rude... but when the innkeeper said he had some adventurers that were looking for a group, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind."

"What's wrong with our group?" Foxknot says, looking hurt.

"Well..." Rachael says slowly, a hand rubbing the back of her neck. "I have fire magic, you're a healer, I don't think Mr 'cloak and dagger' over there has picked up a weapon bigger than a bread knife and... I'm sorry, what do you do?" she finishes, looking at Sarahly.

"I'm a bard." Sarahly says simply.

"...right. Point is that between us we don't have much muscle."

"We'll have to make do with what we have then." Kisune speaks up.
Rachael starts to protest, but is cut off as Kisune produces a piece of paper and places it on the table for the others to see.

"The innkeeper left this for us."

Neatly written on the paper is a list of questions, ranging from the inane (What is your party's combined total weight?) to the practical (What weapons are your party skilled with?). Across the top of the form, the very first question reads: "What is the name of your adventuring party?"

For a moment, everyone stares at the paper, then Sarahly speaks up.

"Any ideas?"
~

New Task!

This is an easy task that will serve as a tutorial to how tasks will be working in this game. I'm also hoping it'll serve as a check to make sure we didn't lose anyone in the couple days since they posted, so even if you absolutely have no ideas, please post saying that you have no ideas, so we know you're with us!

So you want to be an adventurer

Goal: Come up with a name for your adventuring party.

This is the in-game goal you are trying to achieve with your task. If you do the task well, you can expect this to be accomplished.

Task: Chat in this thread among yourselves, then have your party leader (that's Kisune Karnon) decide which name you will be using.

This is where the task you need to do will be given. If you need details or clarification about anything, feel free to ask! You will usually need to report back on this, but for this task it obviously isn't necessary.

Forfeit: Remain nameless.

This is what will happen if you don't do the task on time, or fail it too badly. This will always be an in-game consequence, such as loss of hp, or a character getting angry with you, and never a punishment dare.

Deadline: 48 hours

How long you have to complete the task. If you haven't done it after the deadline is reached, you'll automatically trigger the forfeit. Note that this is the maximum time, feel free to do it as soon as you can, and I'll advance the game accordingly.

~
There are 3 main ways of dealing with tasks.

Do the task - The obvious one. Do the task, submit a report, then reap the benefits! An example for this one would be deciding on a name and submitting it.

Bypass the task - At its heart, this is a roleplaying game. You can bypass a task by doing something else that accomplishes the goal and makes sense in-game. This will result in you receiving a different task, which may be easier or more difficult, depending entirely on what you did. An example would be flirting with a passing waitress, and asking her to name your adventuring party instead. You may even earn bonus exp, depending on how good your plan was!

Ignore the task - If you ignore the task until the deadline (or the party leader states that the party will not be doing it), the task will be over and you will take the relevant forfeit. An example here would be simply not deciding on a name.
~

Good luck, everyone! I'm looking forward to a fun game!

Kisune Karnon
07-28-2017, 02:05 PM
"Well what do you think it should be guys? I have a few ideas, but I want to hear yours first?"

foxknot69
07-28-2017, 04:11 PM
"This is the first time I've done anything with other people before. I've never been good with names anyway, so maybe I'll come up with something after hearing other ideas."

tallguy2241
07-28-2017, 04:50 PM
Sure! You might want to look at it on the classes list though, I made some changes to it. The most significant of which was removing 'outdoors' for bondage, because it's not a common enough like. :)

Love the changes. "Outdoor" was just a suggestion anyway, to have something different among the skills. Bondage works better for me anyway!

Kisune Karnon
07-28-2017, 05:18 PM
"Hmm, yes I see." Kisune says as he checks fox over. "You do look a bit on the frail side, but we'll just have to make sure to keep away from anything too dangerous. Plus if we do get into trouble, you'll be there to fix us up." He turned to the other two. "Anyone else have a suggestion?"

qmu
07-29-2017, 09:53 AM
I did PM you with a class, now I would feel bad if I chickened out of it. =p May I sign up for party 2 of your game, oh great feline embodiment of Loki? =D

Name: qmu is OK, but apparently my friends call me q-mew -.-'
Class: Druid
Specialties: Pet Play, Line Writing, Body Writing (I know I'll regret this last one, but I want to try it ._.')
Extra: Hmmm... to use my avatar will be a little strange, I'll have to come up with a suitable backstory. I am a druid from an recluse enclave that sends young and nearly titled druids away to adventure and explore. In this enclave druids gets some imprint of an animal on the first transformation hence the ears and tail. The cuteness is all mine though =p Would that be OK?

(I just noticed your specialties icons, funny! xD)

KittenLicks
07-29-2017, 10:07 AM
I did PM you with a class, now I would feel bad if I chickened out of it. =p May I sign up for party 2 of your game, oh great feline embodiment of Loki? =D

Name: qmu is OK, but apparently my friends call me q-mew -.-'
Class: Druid
Specialties: Pet Play, Line Writing, Body Writing (I know I'll regret this last one, but I want to try it ._.')
Extra: Hmmm... to use my avatar will be a little strange, I'll have to come up with a suitable backstory. I am a druid from an recluse enclave that sends young and nearly titled druids away to adventure and explore. In this enclave druids gets some imprint of an animal on the first transformation hence the ears and tail. The cuteness is all mine though =p Would that be OK?

(I just noticed your specialties icons, funny! xD)
Accepted! <3 I love the backstory. :3 I'll add you into the party in just a moment.

scallywag100
07-29-2017, 11:30 AM
How about "KSRF" for the team name? (The first letter of everyone's name)

Lightze
07-29-2017, 01:10 PM
I'll tag along with the next group

Name: Lightze
Class: Animal Side-kick
Specialties: Petplay and Spanking.
Extra: Species is feline. (But of course)
Avatar: Here! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=13018&pictureid=58119)

KittenLicks
07-29-2017, 01:39 PM
I'll tag along with the next group

Name: Lightze
Class: Animal Side-kick
Specialties: Petplay and Spanking.
Extra: Species is feline. (But of course)
Avatar: Here! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=13018&pictureid=58119)

Accepted, but I'll have to wait for that image to be approved before I can add it. ^^

Sain
07-29-2017, 01:44 PM
Name: Sain
Class: Healer (Longest denial is 54 days, but don't expect me to do that much for this game)
Specialties: Edging, Orgasm Denial
Extra: Use this (http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Renault_5479.jpg) image as my avatar please. Sain used to serve in the army, but is now retired. He travels the world in search of adventure, using his healing magic instead of his sword.

I would prefer not to be party leader, but I'll apply for that if you guys want me to.

KittenLicks
07-29-2017, 03:54 PM
Name: Sain
Class: Healer (Longest denial is 54 days, but don't expect me to do that much for this game)
Specialties: Edging, Orgasm Denial
Extra: Use this (http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Renault_5479.jpg) image as my avatar please. Sain used to serve in the army, but is now retired. He travels the world in search of adventure, using his healing magic instead of his sword.

I would prefer not to be party leader, but I'll apply for that if you guys want me to.
Accepted! :) Wow, 54 days. ^^ Don't worry, I'll be surprised if this game is even still going in almost 2 months!

Party 2 is now full! Feel free to decide among yourselves who your leader will be.

At time of posting, Party 1 has around 22 hours left on their task.

I have noticed that Curthy hasn't posted yet, and sent them a pm. If they don't reply by deadline, I'll be moving on without them, and keeping the spot open for someone to join in mid-game.

EDIT: In case anyone is wondering where I'm keeping track of things, see the first post in this thread for party 1 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2893692), and the second for party 2 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2893693)

Kisune Karnon
07-29-2017, 08:53 PM
"Hmm. I see what you are aiming for Rachel. However, that seems a little too simple for an adventuring party such as ourselves," Kisune stated, "What do you all feel of 'Daring Kinksters'?"

tallguy2241
07-29-2017, 09:18 PM
Sain, if you'll take party leader that's cool with me, but I guess I could if no one else does. Where do our Druid and Feline feel about the issue?

scallywag100
07-29-2017, 10:20 PM
"Hmm. I see what you are aiming for Rachel. However, that seems a little too simple for an adventuring party such as ourselves," Kisune stated, "What do you all feel of 'Daring Kinksters'?"

"I don't actually really have a kink, but otherwise, I love it!" was the reply.

Curthy
07-29-2017, 11:30 PM
What do you think about:
"powerless but successfully different ways"

Kisune Karnon
07-29-2017, 11:47 PM
"Well Sarahly, that seems of a rather long and tedious name. Especially if we happen to make a name for ourselves. We don't want people to be not wanting to say our name. Rachel, if Kinksters doesn't suit all of us, what might?" Kisune stated and asked the group. Then he turned towards Foxknot. "Any ideas to add to? So far only one semi-decent name," he commented.

KittenLicks
07-30-2017, 03:14 AM
Party 2

I'll be posting your intro now, so we can start as soon as you decide on your leader. :)

~

"You know, all the really good mushrooms are in the trees."

Qmu jumps, looking around him in surprise. He'd thought he was alone in the forest clearing, and when he looks around, all he can see is a small black cat, sitting at the forest edge, watching.

"H-hello?" Qmu says tentatively, looking at the feline.

"Hi there!" Lightze says jovially. "You'd get way more mushrooms if you looked in the trees."

"I... don't think I've ever heard of mushrooms growing in trees, Mister Cat." qmu says shyly, glancing up at the branches.

"I'll show you!" says the cat, inclining his head towards the nearby tree

Qmu squints up at the tree, spotting a glint of red at the top, where the branches are so thin the birds won't even build their nests there.

"It's almost right at the top!" exclaims qmu.

"Don't worry! I believe in you!"

~

"Are you sure about this?"

Sain watches the ranger as he nocks an arrow, feeling very unsure about this.

"Sure, I hunted rabbits all the time in the north." says the ranger dismissively, closing one eye as he aims.

The field has over one hundred small white animals huddled together, floppy ears almost covering their small beady eyes, making the field look like it has a covering of snow.

"I told you, these aren't rabbits, they're Buns." Sain says, but the arrow is already flying towards one, less than 3 metres away.

The arrow misses, seeming to almost swerve around the creature to land harmlessly in the grass. A ripple goes through the group as they turn, every fluffy body oriented towards the two of them. All at once, their ears rise, pointing upwards like antennae and going stiff. The tightly clustered herd seems to shimmer for a moment, as if in a heat-wave. A haze settles over them until all that can be seen is a blur of white.

"Do the rabbits you're used to do that?" says Sain, an edge of panic in his voice.

"No..." says the ranger, eyes wide as he slowly lowers his weapon. "No... this is definitely new."

After a few moments, the haze lifts, and where there were over a hundred, there is only one. This bun is massive, its head alone almost twice the size of them. Fierce fangs poke from its lips, and its eyes are a deadly shade of red.

The pair freeze.

"On the count of three..." says Sain, slowly, out of the corner of his mouth. "We run for the forest."

The giant bun turns, one of its red eyes settling on the pair.

"One..."

The bun charges.

"Run!"

~

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa-!"

Qmu's scream is cut short with a wet squelch, as both him and the broken branch land in a shallow patch of mud. He splutters, struggling to get to his feet and wiping mud from his face.

"The mush... room." Qmu says, looking around, then pausing as he spots a small red ball on the ground.

Lightze wastes no time, immediately flopping onto his back and batting the ball into the air, swiping it back into the air each time it comes down with surprising agility.

"You... " Qmu starts, comprehension slowly dawning. "I would have fetched it for you if you just asked!"

"Maybe!" Lightze says, his voice filled with delight. "But this was more fun. Mischief!" he punctuates the exclamation by batting the ball, sending it sailing through the air towards Qmu.

Qmu catches the ball in one hand, scowling at the feline as he examines his muddied clothes. "I don't have the money to buy new clothes... I'm trying to join the adventurer's guild."

Lightze's eyes light up. "An adventurer, huh? Well, today is your lucky day!"

Qmu sighs, picking a fleck of mud off of his neck. "How do you figure?"

"Because. A little bird told me that any moment now, two adventurers will be coming through here."

~

Party 1 got a tutorial on tasks, Party 2 gets a tutorial on fighting! We'll be progressing to that as soon as one of you applies for leadership.

Party 1

You've got about 10 hours or so before the deadline.

Good to see you back, Curthy!

Lightze
07-30-2017, 04:01 AM
(Brilliant! Love it! As to a leader Im going with a very sensible 'not me' outof character. It'd be mayhem. )
Lightze hopped from the ground to a branch, climbing to roughly shoulder height, ears swiveling towards an increasingly louder noise that was approaching.
'Heeee this should be fun!'

qmu
07-30-2017, 07:01 AM
Qmu looks cautious toward the direction the cat pointed to. He doesn't give the increasing noise much attention lost in thoughts. 'Now that I think about I didn't know cats could talk, or that mushrooms grew on trees. The world outside sure is strange... stupid mud...'

(I would not care either for being leader, but I can do it if you guys want me to. But if we had to vote I'd go with Sain because not only he's one of the most level headed people here on gD, he's also got a wise old man for avatar, that would make sense. And yep,with Lightze as a leader we would end up inside a dragon's belly in a day!)

(Btw... is that an actual older Sain? I don't remember him being in FE6)

tallguy2241
07-30-2017, 10:36 AM
I'll vote for Sain as leader if he will accept. If not, I'll take it.

Sain
07-30-2017, 11:23 AM
Ok, I'll apply for leader. Here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2864302&postcount=5764) is the report I'm using to qualify.

(Btw... is that an actual older Sain? I don't remember him being in FE6)
No, the image is Renault from FE7.

tallguy2241
07-30-2017, 11:30 AM
Party 2

"Are you sure about this?"

Sain watches the ranger as he nocks an arrow, feeling very unsure about this.

"Sure, I hunted rabbits all the time in the north." says the ranger dismissively, closing one eye as he aims.

The field has over one hundred small white animals huddled together, floppy ears almost covering their small beady eyes, making the field look like it has a covering of snow.

"I told you, these aren't rabbits, they're Buns." Sain says, but the arrow is already flying towards one, less than 3 metres away.

The arrow misses, seeming to almost swerve around the creature to land harmlessly in the grass. A ripple goes through the group as they turn, every fluffy body oriented towards the two of them. All at once, their ears rise, pointing upwards like antennae and going stiff. The tightly clustered herd seems to shimmer for a moment, as if in a heat-wave. A haze settles over them until all that can be seen is a blur of white.

"Do the rabbits you're used to do that?" says Sain, an edge of panic in his voice.

"No..." says the ranger, eyes wide as he slowly lowers his weapon. "No... this is definitely new."

After a few moments, the haze lifts, and where there were over a hundred, there is only one. This bun is massive, its head alone almost twice the size of them. Fierce fangs poke from its lips, and its eyes are a deadly shade of red.

The pair freeze.

"On the count of three..." says Sain, slowly, out of the corner of his mouth. "We run for the forest."

The giant bun turns, one of its red eyes settling on the pair.

"One..."

The bun charges.

"Run!"

We could use a Holy Hand Grenade right about now....

Curthy
07-30-2017, 12:27 PM
Party 1:

Name: Smart Strengthless Power

Kisune Karnon
07-30-2017, 01:02 PM
"Sarahly, that is an interesting name. However, we don't want to sound weak to people. We need to sound adventurous and interesting," Kisune stated. He looked over at the others and said, "I think I'm going to have to just set us as Daring Kinksters. We can always change it later if something more suitable comes to our thoughts." Kisune takes the paper and writes their group name on the top of the paper where it was indicated.

KittenLicks
07-30-2017, 03:19 PM
Party Two
Ok, I'll apply for leader. Here (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=2864302&postcount=5764) is the report I'm using to qualify.

No, the image is Renault from FE7.

Accepted! It's late at night now, so I'll be posting the next part first thing in the morning. :) Sorry!

Daring Kinksters

Debate ensues, names being suggested and shot down just as quickly. A long while passing before Kisune, with some exasperation, finally pens the name "Daring Kinksters" onto the form.

Task Complete!

Almost a full hour later, the party stands outside the inn, sign up form replaced with a hardcover book titled "So you want to be an adventurer?", which has somehow ended up in the hands of Kisune.

"So... what now?" says Sarahly, looking stunned by the whole procedure. "Do we go rescue a village from a troll or something?"

"We're trying to keep away from anything too dangerous, remember?" says Fox, gently.

"Isn't fire supposed to hurt trolls?" Rachael muses.

"We're not fighting a troll." says Kisune, the book propped open in front of him. "There's a list of places where new adventurers are needed. Right here, see?"

The newly formed adventuring party clusters around the book, leaning in.

Choice

1) Bun Plains - The Bun Plains, to the North of the city, are filled with the elusive creature known as the bun. They are very difficult to catch, but pose little threat to the prepared adventurer. 5gp will be awarded per bun captured, dead or alive.

2) Hops Forest - Hops Forest lies East of the city. It is home to all manner of creatures, many of which pose a real danger to even experienced adventurers. However, the creature known as the Hops, for which the forest is named, live around its outskirts, and are relatively easy to capture or defeat. They are worth 10gp each.

3) Skree Mountain - Skree Mountain lies to the South. Not much is known about it. Few adventurers are willing to brave the rough terrain and fierce wildlife that reside there. Skree are metallic birds, that can often be found in the skies of the mountain. They are fiercely territorial, and likely to attack on sight. Caution is advised when hunting them. 20gp per bird.

~

No task today! Just a simple choice to decide among yourselves. There's no deadline for this, I'll proceed as soon as I get the say-so from your party leader. I would appreciate some activity though, or at least discussion. ^^

EDIT: And of course, if you want to decide "nah, these choices all suck, let's go get drunk in a tavern instead!" you are welcome to do that! Roleplaying game, so feel free to take a fourth option. ^^

foxknot69
07-30-2017, 04:42 PM
"Oh come on," Fox says, grinning at his companions. "Especially since we're now the Kinksters, we've got to start in a place called the Bun Plains. That's my vote."

tallguy2241
07-30-2017, 04:59 PM
I suspect Team 2 will be needing to come up with a group name soon as well. Since we all are either healers or nature oriented, perhaps Nature's Nurturers.

Kisune Karnon
07-30-2017, 05:42 PM
"Ah Fox. Wonderful suggestion. Though the forest may prove better use for Rachel's fire magic. Plus we can use it for cover. 1 vote for the Plains, 1 vote for the Forest. What are your two suggestions?" Kisune stated and questioned.

qmu
07-30-2017, 09:34 PM
I suspect Team 2 will be needing to come up with a group name soon as well. Since we all are either healers or nature oriented, perhaps Nature's Nurturers.

I like Nature's Nurturers! =D

Though if you want to go to the funny side, I was looking at some random name generators, found a Druid's Party Name generator, the puns! Adventurers Fur Real, Meow or Never. It would work mostly for me and Lightze, but I liked the pun too much not to share =p

KittenLicks
07-31-2017, 03:15 AM
I'm not sure what name you want me to use, Tallguy, so I'm simply using "Guy" or "Tall" for now. :) Please say if you want something different.

Party Two

"How.. is this thing.. still on us?" Sain pants, ducking under a tree branch as he runs.

"Who cares? Keep running!" shouts Guy.

"It's twice our size!" Sain exclaims. "And the trees aren't stopping it at all!"

Before Guy can reply, the trees suddenly end, and the pair stumble into a clearing, peering over their shoulders as the nose of the monstrous bun snuffles through the trees after them.

Glancing around, the pair's eyes fall upon the mud-splattered qmu, noticing the wide-eyed stare at their sudden appearance.

"Um... h-hello?" says qmu hesitantly.

Ignoring the greeting, Guy turns to face the vicious creature as it emerges into the clearing, his chest rising and falling with each breath as he raises his weapon.

"Can't run forever, eventually we'll just collapse.. we have to fight." his eyes flick to qmu. "You might want to get out of here."

As soon as he finishes speaking, the bun launches itself forward, charging towards the group.

Fight!

Giant Bun

https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/Images/bun.png?raw=true

┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ 1 │ │ 2 │ │ 3 │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘

~

So, you've taken a bite out of something that bites back. Allow me to explain how battles work.

First things first. When you enter a battle, your party leader will need to choose one person to represent the party. This person's specialties will be used, and if you get hit, this person will take the damage. Barring special abilities, you won't be able to change which person is leading until the fight is over, so choose wisely!

Secondly, you see those boxes up there? Each round, you must choose a box to open. There are 3 types of boxes and you won't know what type of box you've opened until after you've chosen.

┌───┐
│ ● │
└───┘

This is a hit box. To win the fight, you need to hit all of these. Weak enemies have one or two, and tougher enemies have more.

┌───┐
│ ● │
└───┘

This is a miss box. If you open this one, the enemy will hit you and the person leading the fight will take damage.

┌───┐
│ ● │
└───┘

This is a task box. Your party will be given a task, the type depending on the enemy. Different things may happen, depending on whether you succeed or not.

Once more, this is a roleplaying game, so feel free to take any other actions that make sense, and you'll receive the appropriate task to determine your success. Things like fleeing, hiding, throwing things, setting fire to the forest, or any other thing you can think of.

Good luck, party two! :)

Lightze
07-31-2017, 08:52 AM
Lightze hopped up a couple more branches as the two men arrived, blinking in surprise by what followed them.
'Oh wow, that's a big Bun... you guys got this right? Don't lose my ball muddy guy! Also, dont die? That's encouragement right...?'

scallywag100
07-31-2017, 09:21 AM
"Ah Fox. Wonderful suggestion. Though the forest may prove better use for Rachel's fire magic. Plus we can use it for cover. 1 vote for the Plains, 1 vote for the Forest. What are your two suggestions?" Kisune stated and questioned.

"Wha... Me? Uhh... I haven't mentally prepared for this yet but I'm sure with some practise, I could burn a few trees. Yeah, I think we should go into the forest... Now, where's the exit? Gotta go practise!" replied Rachael, still in shock at the idea of HER leading the party in the forest.

tallguy2241
07-31-2017, 10:04 AM
"Stand back, everyone. I got this. Soon we'll have a Bun in the oven."

Guy looks around. "Hey, where did you all go?"

(Yes, Guy will do fine for a name)

Sain
07-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Sain stops running, and watches Guy pull out his weapon as he catches his breath. "We...can't outrun it...must stand and fight."

Guy will do this combat.

(I approve of Nature's Nurturers as a team name.)

qmu
07-31-2017, 10:56 AM
Qmu looks at the two adventures that came running, he shyly tries to be polite and greets them! Which gets completely ignored... Rude! he thinks. That's when the Giant Bun emerges. Qmu keeps staring fascinated at the Giant Bun. Wow, now that's a really big Bun, I don't think I've ever seen one that big before! It's so cute and fluffy! I wonder if it let me ride it! When the Bun almost crushes him he sees Guy aiming he's weapon and decides to help. While preparing to he shouts to Sain "Did you try talking to it?!"

(I didn't get if only the person the leader picked open the boxes or everyone. If it is everyone I'll take Box 3)

tallguy2241
07-31-2017, 11:38 AM
Guy finally notices the stranger, and sees him pointing at the rampaging Bun. "Yes, I know....I see it!" Then he realizes the stranger seems to be pointing at a specific spot. "Maybe he has found a weak spot", he says to himself. "Good a choice as any." He lets his arrow fly at Box 3.....

KittenLicks
07-31-2017, 01:06 PM
Daring Kinksters
Kisune - Do you want to wait until Curthy weighs in, or is your final answer the forest?

Party Two

The party needs to choose, not necessarily the leading person. For the sake of keeping things relatively fast, I'll just take the first one someone chooses.

~

The Giant Bun immediately heads for Guy, charging directly at him. Standing his ground, Guy looses an arrow at the monstrous creature, taking the druid's advice and hoping to hit a weak spot.

Giant Bun

┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ 1 │ │ 2 │ │ ● │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘

New Task!

Goal: Hit the Bun in a weakspot.
Type: Body writing.
Task: Draw your best bunny anywhere on your body. Leave it until it fades naturally. Feel free to draw inspiration from the picture above, though no need to make it look so... scary. :)
Forfeit: -1 HP to leading party member.
Picture Bonus: +1 Intuition Point.
~

And there's your first task! You missed the bonus on this one (you would have got it if qmu was leading), but remember that anyone can do the task, it doesn't have to be the person that is leading.

foxknot69
07-31-2017, 01:09 PM
*ahem*

I hate to be THAT guy, but...you loose an arrow, you don't lose it.

I'm just a bit of a grammar nazi x.x

KittenLicks
07-31-2017, 01:11 PM
*ahem*

I hate to be THAT guy, but...you loose an arrow, you don't lose it.

I'm just a bit of a grammar nazi x.x
What typo, I've no idea what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Fox. ^^

qmu
07-31-2017, 03:42 PM
Task Report!

Sorry KittenLicks, I don't have the courage to do it in my butt, maybe one day =p... but now I guess I have about 12h to come up with an explanation on why I have a badly drawn dead bunny on my hand =o (waiting for moderator approval). I wish I could draw ._.' I'll report back how much time it takes for it to fade (drawn it after taking a shower x_x').

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13080&pictureid=58209

tallguy2241
07-31-2017, 03:51 PM
I was going to volunteer for this, qmu....thanks for stepping up!

Do we chose another box?

KittenLicks
07-31-2017, 04:02 PM
Wow, that was quick! Kudos, qmu! :) That's a cute-looking bun!

I have a bit of prose and such to write before you choose, so not quite yet! And there might be something in there that will change your mind, so best to wait. ^^

Unfortunately, it's now 1am, so I won't be doing that tonight. :p

foxknot69
07-31-2017, 04:03 PM
Awww, that dead bunny looks so sad.

I hope my party gets our asses moving soon >.>

Kisune Karnon
07-31-2017, 04:39 PM
(Fox, since were now in the rp. Let's make sure to keep anything outside of the rp manner in parenthesis as the out of character statements. KittenLicks, I was going to wait until Curthy responded, maybe a max of 48 hours I'll wait for a minimum of 1 response from the group depending on interactions before making any necessary decisions.)

"Well of course you Rachel. No one else can use fire as far as I know. Though I don't know much about any of you. We'll have to make time on the road to get to know each other and what we are each able to bring to this group besides what our known classes are based upon." Kisune stated, "So we are at 2 votes Forest, 1 vote Plains. Sarahly, did you want to weigh in on this decision?"

foxknot69
07-31-2017, 07:31 PM
(Gotcha, got no problem with that. Just wasn't sure since we don't have a precedent for that. At least I don't. At least not here...:P )

Curthy
07-31-2017, 10:37 PM
I'll go trough the forest, too. I like the idea that we can hide behind trees. And if the sun burns to much we have some shadow.

scallywag100
07-31-2017, 11:20 PM
I'll go trough the forest, too. I like the idea that we can hide behind trees. And if the sun burns to much we have some shadow.

"Uh oh. I'm not ready... It looks like forest wins though. Okay, I'll do it if I must,” Rachael replied, stuttering.

Kisune Karnon
08-01-2017, 12:35 AM
Kisune snaps the book closed and looks at each of his group members. "Then it is settled. The forest it is. Let's go out and gather the necessary items for travelling, camping, trapping and even transporting live creatures or dead corpses," he stated, "Lets meet back here in an hours time, ready to trudge out. If you need to do some more practicing Rachel, you may do so at this time." Then he slipped the book into his ruck sack and headed towards the shops to gather the needed items.

KittenLicks
08-01-2017, 03:25 AM
Hm, I never actually decided on how much money everyone has, because I didn't think anyone would be prepared enough to go on a shopping trip. ^^ Well, better late than never! I'll roll 1d20 for gold for each of you.

Sarahly: 20
Kisune Karnon: 17
Rachael: 15
Foxknot: 18

(Wow, those are the best rolls I have ever seen)

Guy: 10
qmu: 13
Lightze: 0 on account of being a kitty.
Sain: 18

I won't be tracking this anywhere, seeing as I don't expect people to be spending that much time shopping, but I'll do a recap post if everyone gets paid or there's a shopping spree or something. :p

Daring Kinksters

At Kisune's words, everyone goes their separate ways, some heading for the bustling city shops, and others to find a quite spot to practice, in preparation for their adventure.

In the middle of the city stands a large map, detailing the different locations. Advertisements for different stores can be seen just under it.

AMA - All My Armor
Truth potions and more!
Daring adventurer? Buy weapons here!
Request? Done! Purrlin's magic artifacts!
Chat at the tavern! Friendly faces and good booze!
The Bark Hives - Everything you need in a pet!

~

Seeing as your party seem to have done a four way split, everyone is going to need to specify what they're doing with their hour of preparation. If you don't specify anything, I'll assume your character browsed the stores for a while, then returned without finding anything they wanted. For the sake of convenience, I'll be doing the regathering post in 24 hours, or after everyone has visited a shop. (and/or bought something)

Party Two
Sain gains one Intuition Point!

~

Guy's arrow flies true, whistling through the air towards the giant bun's neck. All eyes watch as the beast lumbers towards it, making no attempt to dodge. The arrow collides with the creature, critically striking its weakest point...

..then twisting, the colours stretching and blurring as it distorts in the air, passing around the creature and continuing past it, harmlessly striking a tree on the far side of the clearing.

New Info!
Creature: Bun
ATK: ???
Weakness: ???
Special Ability: Arrow immunity.

Guy stares in shock at the charging bun, not reacting fast enough to move out of the way as it barrels towards him. Suddenly, a small figure collides with him, tackling him around the waist and pushing him out of the path of the bun. Guy looks down to see qmu, the bashful druid still covered with mud.

"Um... sorry!" says qmu, looking at the mud that has splattered onto Guy's clothing as he disentangles himself from the ranger.

Meanwhile, the bun has turned, kicking up a surprisingly small plume of dust as he refocuses on Guy, rushing forward for a second attack.

Giant Bun

┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ 1 │ │ 2 │ │ ● │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘

~

I almost feel bad about this, given how well qmu did the task, but arrow immunity was the bun's special trait from the start (read the first post with them in!) and I'm not going to pull punches for you guys. :)

You can feel free to choose another box now!

scallywag100
08-01-2017, 05:42 AM
(Of course :)
I have the least amount of money. Oh well, I was practicing using fire anyway.)

qmu
08-01-2017, 11:10 AM
Qmu disentangles from the stranger blushing furiously! "Um... sorry!" he says thinking At least there was no mud this time. He turns back and look at the Giant Bun that ignored the arrow completely. No wonder they are so fluffy! Now what to do? I could turn into a bird and fly, but I can't leave the Bow Mister alone. As the bun prepares to rush the two of them Qmu screams not knowing what to do! "Mr. Cat!? Old mister!? Someone help!"

(I'll leave to other person to pick the next box, not fair if only I have fun =p)

(Edit: I see the first text now the tip for no arrows, sneaky Kitten, sneaky. Btw... thanks for doing this! It must a lot of work, and I don't think I said it before =D)

Sain
08-01-2017, 01:41 PM
After hearing qmu's calls for help, Sain draws his sword and charges at the giant bun.

Box 1

KittenLicks
08-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Party Two

Qmu's cries do not fall on deaf ears, as Sain rushes to his defense. Dashing in from the side, Sain bravely attacks the monstrous bun, his sword slashing upwards.

┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ ● │ │ 2 │ │ ● │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘

The sword strikes true, meeting no resistance as it slices right through the monstrous creature's neck. Instead of flesh and blood, however, the place where blade met bun seems to drift apart and dissipate like smoke in a strong wind. As you watch, the massive creature seems to unravel, colourful smoke dissipating all around it. After a moment, the smoke clears, and you can see a small bun, standing where the giant one was, frozen to the spot as you all look at it.

New Info

Creature: Giant Bun (Illusion)
Atk: 0 (illusion)
Weakness: Body writing
Special: Arrow Immunity

Creature: Bun
Atk: 0
Weakness: ???
Special: Arrow Immunity, Illusion Magic

The small creature turns its head to look at each of you in turn, its normally floppy ears raised high above its head as it searches for an escape route.

Bun

┌───┐
│ 1 │
└───┘

KittenLicks
08-01-2017, 02:59 PM
(Edit: I see the first text now the tip for no arrows, sneaky Kitten, sneaky. Btw... thanks for doing this! It must a lot of work, and I don't think I said it before =D)

Not at all! I'm having lots of fun too. :)

Another sneaky thing, notice how all the previous images of the bun now all show the small one? That's because it was actually small all the time and you can only see now because the illusion was broken.

That, and I changed the file names so the big one is 'giantbun' and am too lazy to edit all the images. :p

EDIT: For anyone having trouble keeping up with all... four of the creatures I've introduced, here's a page (https://kittenlicks.github.io/RPG/) detailing the info you have so far, between the two parties. I'd edit it into the first post, but apparently I can't edit that anymore. :)

foxknot69
08-01-2017, 03:47 PM
Deciding that magic would be the most help for himself at least, Fox heads for Purrlin's magic artifacts.

Lightze
08-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Seeing the small fluffy, rodent like Bun, a feline figure leaps from the tree branch to attempt to do what all good cats do in such a situation.

Pounce and have lunch.

Kisune Karnon
08-02-2017, 12:22 AM
Kisune went and looked at the directory. He saw a few necessary things on the list of shops that would be much needed for this adventure. His first stop would be at the AMA, a fine armor shop that was filled with much needed armor for any sort of adventurer. After a good solid few minutes, he selected a decent set of light armor that could withhold off attacks from the Hops. He paid the shop keep a couple of gold as fair trade and don'd the armor prior to leaving the shop. Next, Kisune headed off for the Weapons shop. There were a couple of things that a weapons smith would have that would be of good use to hunting and trapping Hops. Once he selected his rope, dagger and short sword, he paid the weapon smithy a few gold per item. As he left the shop, he sheathed the sword and dagger at his sides. The rope was placed next to the book in his ruck sack so that it could be of use when the time came. Time had started to be near when he told the others to gather up and so he went and waited at the predetermined spot, thinking over a strategy that would garner their wages high and fast with not too much work.

qmu
08-02-2017, 12:43 AM
Qmu sees the giant bun dissolve into smoke all colors of the rainbow and a small, smirking and completely still Bun was found in its place. The mud, the fall, "risking" his life to save the Bow Mister, everything just come in a adrenaline rush and Qmu can't contain his anger.

He throws the only thing he has at hand, Mister Cat's red ball, with every strength he can must - which it's not that much - at the bun.

(Insomoniac me attacking, let's see if Lightze is the only one who causes mischief =p)

KittenLicks
08-02-2017, 02:42 AM
Daring Kinksters

Rachael

When most of the party heads for the shops, Rachael instead finds her way towards the city park. Seeing nobody around, she gathers up branches that have fallen from the trees, forming a small pile. Holding a branch in her hand, then slowly increasing the heat coming from her palm, she experiments, trying to find out how much heat it takes to ignite the flammable wood.

New Task
Goal: Ignite the branch using as little fire as possible.
Task: Using only your hand, attempt to turn both ass cheeks pink in as few spanks as possible. Report back saying how many spanks it took.
Reward: Bonus to fire magic involving wood.
Forfeit: None.
Deadline: Take as long as you like, the plot will continue regardless.
Special: Only completable by scallywag100.

Satisfied with her experiment, she heads towards the meeting point.

Fox

"Welcome to Purrlin's meowgical artifacts!"

The man behind the counter looks at you excitedly, hopping from one foot to the other. Atop his head are two brown cat ears, looking out of place, just above his regular ears. He wears an ill-fitting purple robe, with yellow stars on it.

"Aha! I see you looking at my ears. A tragic curse, bestowed by a dark magical artifact, I'm afraid, one I've been studying my whole life. I wasn't always called Purrlin, you know, but the name is fantastic for business." He rubs at the tip of the cat ears thoughtfully. "But enough about me, what magical artifact have you come in search of?"

Kisune Karnon

With the prices I had in mind, you can afford the armor (12gp, -1 damage when hit) and the rope (2gp). However, I'll let you start with either the dagger or short sword, so feel free to choose between the two. :)

Kisune: 3gp

~

I'll give Fox some time to buy something before we continue on with the adventure. That'll give Curthy some time to show up too.

My apologies if anyone is eager to get going into the adventuring, or if anyone feels I'm letting the shopping take too long.

Party Two

After a moment of stunned silence, qmu and Lightze move at the same time. The small red ball collides with the bun, hitting with enough force to knock it onto its side. It struggles to stand, but before it can, Lightze is upon it. There is a sickening crack as the feline's jaws close around the small creature's neck, and then it lays still.

~

Damn, you guys are brutal.

Everyone in Party Two gains 1 Exp.

Just to be clear, before you go commit genocide on the bun plains, the experience was for completing the encounter, not murdering a poor, defenseless bun. :p

scallywag100
08-02-2017, 07:10 AM
Oh, of course :) me practising has a task with it... oh well, I'll manage somehow

tallguy2241
08-02-2017, 08:39 AM
https://xkcd.com/

I think the writer of this comic may be following our story!

qmu
08-02-2017, 09:05 AM
https://xkcd.com/

I think the writer of this comic may be following our story!

(If Randall Munroe is on gD I want an autograph =o)

KittenLicks
08-02-2017, 09:25 AM
Wow, that's 3 people (including me) that read xkcd, this game is filled with the biggest nerds. :3

EDIT: But yes Randall if you are on gd I will totally trade you a dare for an autograph. Or pics of my butt. People like those, right?

Kisune Karnon
08-02-2017, 10:06 AM
(I'll take the short sword.)

foxknot69
08-02-2017, 11:30 AM
"Welcome to Purrlin's meowgical artifacts!"

The man behind the counter looks at you excitedly, hopping from one foot to the other. Atop his head are two brown cat ears, looking out of place, just above his regular ears. He wears an ill-fitting purple robe, with yellow stars on it.

"Aha! I see you looking at my ears. A tragic curse, bestowed by a dark magical artifact, I'm afraid, one I've been studying my whole life. I wasn't always called Purrlin, you know, but the name is fantastic for business." He rubs at the tip of the cat ears thoughtfully. "But enough about me, what magical artifact have you come in search of?"

Fox couldn't keep his eyes off the man's ears, but managed to remember what he had come for. "Ahem...I was wondering what things you had in the manner of healing poultices, and magick-restoring concoctions. Also, do you carry robes and staves and wands?"

PlagueBringer
08-02-2017, 12:03 PM
(Hey, sorry... Just wanted to pop in and say I'm having a blast watching you guys play these adventures out. I really hope there will be another opportunity in the future to do this with someone!)

Lightze
08-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Lightze proceeds to do his feline duty and begins to eat the bun. He pauses after two bites, talking with his mouth half full.
'ou guys wan' some? Waste not wan' not!' He says, Bun blood coating his whiskers.

KittenLicks
08-02-2017, 01:11 PM
(Hey, sorry... Just wanted to pop in and say I'm having a blast watching you guys play these adventures out. I really hope there will be another opportunity in the future to do this with someone!)

Don't be sorry, I love hearing that other people aside from me and the people playing are enjoying it. ^^ Maybe if someone drops out you can take their place?

Fox couldn't keep his eyes off the man's ears, but managed to remember what he had come for. "Ahem...I was wondering what things you had in the manner of healing poultices, and magick-restoring concoctions. Also, do you carry robes and staves and wands?"

"Aha!" Purrlin exclaims. "You are a shrewd customer indeed. Someone with less of an eye for the magic arts might have gone to the potions store for magic concoctions and healing aids, but not you! No, you understand that magic has a solution for every problem!" He gestures wildly as he speaks, getting more and more excitable. "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere!"

After a few minutes, Purrlin returns, grinning from ear to ear.

"Here we go!" he says, eagerly shoving an amulet towards Fox. The amulet is made of gold, and so is the chain. There is an incredibly detailed and intricate carving of a phoenix on the front. As Fox looks at it, Purrlin explains. "This is the amulet of the phoenix. It can revive anyone from the brink of death, instantly healing them to absolute tip-top shape! It's a very rare and powerful magic artifact, but... I need to get it off my hands, so I'll sell it for the meager price of 5000 coins."

"Ah... that's a bit out of my price range." Fox says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh..." Purrlin looks moderately put out, but stows the amulet in his robes, before turning to Fox. "What IS your price range then?"

After viewing Fox's meager supply of coins, Purrlin sighs, then pulls a small, plain-looking silver ring from his pocket. "Ring of healing." he says simply. "It can heal most scrapes and bruises, given time." Purrlin puts the ring on his finger, then very deliberately slides it against the edge of a nearby book, a shallow papercut forming. As he lifts his hand, the ring glows and the cut heals, almost instantly.

Ring of healing
Effect: Once per day (refreshed by sleep) it can heal one person that is 1 point from their maximum health. If they are lower than that, the ring cannot be used.

Purrlin looks at Fox inquisitively. "So what do you say?"

tallguy2241
08-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Lightze proceeds to do his feline duty and begins to eat the bun. He pauses after two bites, talking with his mouth half full.
'ou guys wan' some? Waste not wan' not!' He says, Bun blood coating his whiskers.

"No thanks, I'm good." Guy turns to Sain and qmu. "Thanks for your help. We make a pretty good team. Wait.....did that cat just talk....?"

qmu
08-02-2017, 02:41 PM
Qmu looks at the Bow Mister confused and says "Ahm... yeah, why shouldn't he? Wait, I mean, you are a he right Mister Cat?".

He then relaxes a bit now that it seems there's no danger. Noticing he is still covered in mud and starts shaking the mud off, sending blobs of wet dirt everywhere, wagging his tail when he's finished.

Blushing and pinning his ears he then says, mustering his courage, but almost whispering "Err... sorry about that... do you guys knows the way to the adventure's guild? Or at least if there are mushrooms nearby?"

FelixTheFurry
08-02-2017, 02:52 PM
(Yeah I'm really loving following along too :D. If given the opprotunity I'd love to join in as a main/side character)

foxknot69
08-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Fox shrugs, and hands over his small bag of coins, mostly because he's embarrassed that he might be the only adventurer to come back from shopping without anything to show for it. "What the hell?" he mutters as he takes the ring. "I'll take it."

Sain
08-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Sain looks at Lightze with revulsion. "That's disgusting. And it's not safe to eat uncooked meat."

Sain turns to qmu and answers his questions, "I don't know about any mushrooms, but the town just north of here should have an adventurer's guild."

Lightze
08-03-2017, 12:26 AM
Lightze gulps down another bloody mouthful.
" Yes I can talk. All the best cats can....soooo probably just me! Yes Imma he. Annnd I eat most of the things I catch uncooked... unless I catch them outta somones hands that is..." The cat turns his attention back to his meal, tearing another chunk from the bun carcass.

Kisune Karnon
08-03-2017, 12:38 AM
Kisune sits outside of the inn on a stone bench, reading through the book. He was trying to study the Hops and what he could expect from his team. They were a mystery, each wanting their own things and forming this party to carry out their goals. However, he did not know their goals nor what they could truly do. He needed to tread carefully or else someone was going to be hurt and it would probably be him.

scallywag100
08-03-2017, 12:44 AM
(Task: it took 60 spanks :o)

"Power 60 for 1 stick??? These guys must be mutants!"

*low growl*

"Guys? Help! Guys? GUYS? HELP! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

KittenLicks
08-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Kisune sits outside of the inn on a stone bench, reading through the book. He was trying to study the Hops and what he could expect from his team. They were a mystery, each wanting their own things and forming this party to carry out their goals. However, he did not know their goals nor what they could truly do. He needed to tread carefully or else someone was going to be hurt and it would probably be him.

The adventurer's handbook has an entire page dedicated to Hops, along with various illustrations and warnings.

Hop

https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/Images/greenhop.png?raw=truehttps://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/Images/pinkhop.png?raw=truehttps://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/Images/bluehop.png?raw=true

The hops are the most numerous creature in the outskirts of Hops Forest, and indeed, the very forest was named after them. They should be easily dispatched by any moderately powerful adventuring party, though large groups may prove troublesome to deal with. The species is a hive mind, and ordinarily remain in the underground caverns they make their homes in, only sending out singular Hops to gather food.

A single line has been scrawled into the book under this entry.

If Hops are seen to be gathering in significant numbers outside of their hive, contact the adventurer's guild immediately, as it may be indication of a Bot invasion.

As for adventuring teams, much less is said. After a quick look through the book, the best advice you find is this:

Adventuring parties vary wildly in tactics, strategy and team cohesiveness. Newer parties can succeed or fail on the bonds between their members. You all want your party to succeed, so watch your party member's backs, and trust them to do the same for you.

~

Your party is basically ready to continue, but I'll wait until tonight (6 hours or so) to proceed, in case Curthy shows up.

Party Two

The sound of metal on metal resounds through the clearing, coming from a spot above everyone's heads, and with a flash of light, a small bird appears, wearing a band made of bright metal around its neck. The bird flutters down to land on a branch, then puffs out its chest and starts speaking in English, the band glowing slightly as it does.

"Good day, adventurers. The divination department of the Adventurer's guild has detected a request for the formation of an adventuring party, due to the presence of the words 'adventurer' and 'team' in this conversation and due to this being a common location for adventurers. If this was in error, please..."

The bird trails off as it spots Lightze, its beady eyes focusing on the feline, its regal manner dropping immediately.

"Oh. It's you. Got your ball down from that tree yet, little kitty?"

Lightze
08-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Party Two

The sound of metal on metal resounds through the clearing, coming from a spot above everyone's heads, and with a flash of light, a small bird appears, wearing a band made of bright metal around its neck. The bird flutters down to land on a branch, then puffs out its chest and starts speaking in English, the band glowing slightly as it does.

"Good day, adventurers. The divination department of the Adventurer's guild has detected a request for the formation of an adventuring party, due to the presence of the words 'adventurer' and 'team' in this conversation and due to this being a common location for adventurers. If this was in error, please..."

The bird trails off as it spots Lightze, its beady eyes focusing on the feline, its regal manner dropping immediately.

"Oh. It's you. Got your ball down from that tree yet, little kitty?"

Lightze takes a moment to lick the blood off his paws, as if making a point to the feathered arrival.
' I did. No thanks to you, you air-born feather duster... Hey...where is my ball anyway...?' The cat asked, looking about for the small red ball qmu had used as a weapon earlier.

KittenLicks
08-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Party Two

The bird glares at Lightze for a moment longer, its eyes flicking between him and the half-eaten bun, then pointedly looks away, composing itself once more.

"If you received this visit in error, please contact the adven- must you eat that thing in front of me?" the bird says, flapping its wings indignantly.

If birds could sigh, you imagine this one would be doing just that.

"Look, are you forming an adventuring party or not?" it says, addressing everyone in the clearing.

qmu
08-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Qmu looks curious at the exchange between Mister Bird and Mister Cat.

He then says out loud without thinking. "Ahmm... why is everyone mad at Mister Cat for eating the bun? Isn't that what cat's do? Eat buns?" Then he says more to himself than to everyone else, nodding "After all that's nature! 'Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches.'"

Realizing he's speaking out loud he blushes a little, saying "I mean... yes, I'd like to be an adventurer.".

Curthy
08-03-2017, 01:05 PM
OOC:
For me its a bit hard to read because english isn't my foreign language. So maybe we can make it easier for me (and maybe for others), that everyone post

Party 1 or Party 2 in the first line of their posts?
Or Party 2 makes an own thread?

In Game:
For me, I see I am the richest;
I will go to the Armor shop an buy a light armor and at the other shop a cute dagger
After that I will get some food 4 the journey an walk to the inn.

tallguy2241
08-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Party 2

Guy looks around at the others and thinks to himself "It could be worse". "Sure, we can be a team."

KittenLicks
08-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Daring Kinksters

Sarahly wandered around the city for a bit, before meeting up with the rest of the party outside of the inn.

Curthy: Sorry, I know how difficult reading in a foreign language can be, but you were kind of well past the deadline, and I'd already written half of this. Out of interest, what is your first language?

scallywag100: I kind of didn't understand your post at all, sorry. :) I'm going to move on regardless so as not to slow down the game, but please pm me?

~

The party stands at the edge of the forest, looking over their equipment. From here, you can see various trails leading into the forest, both man-made and natural. It seems incredibly easy to get lost, just taking one wrong turn would set you on a different path that could take you almost anywhere.

The party moves forward, huddling together, almost instinctively as they move, with Kisune ending up at the front. After a few moments of walking in silence, Kisune motions for them to stop, and draws his short sword.

Carefully and deliberately, he carves an 'X' into the tree next to them.

"So we will know where we have been." he explains.

New Task

Type: Line Writing
Goal: Navigate through the forest without getting lost.
Task: Write the sentence "Forest are dark and scary." 10 times on a piece of paper.
Forfeit: 50% chance of getting lost in the forest and being unable to find your way back.

~

I notice that nobody has line writing in their likes in party one, so feel free to bypass the task somehow, or take the forfeit and try your luck. ^^

foxknot69
08-03-2017, 03:24 PM
(This is actually something I normally can't do, BUT you got lucky in that I'm all alone at home right now, so I got to do this. All I could think while writing this out was "Man, my handwriting sucks T_T I haven't written in so long." It was oddly a lot of fun, though. I might have to add line-writing to my likes in the future ^^)

Fox stares at the large 'X' on the tree, then turns and looks at Kisune and Sarahly. "Forests suck," he muttered.

scallywag100
08-03-2017, 10:51 PM
(I can't do it.... I'm willing to do something else if it means saving the party, though. It's just because my children are here for a visit.)

Sain
08-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Sain looks at the strange bird and thinks to himself, after that scary giant bun encounter, I could use some protection when exploring. It's safer to travel in numbers. "Ok, I'm in."

Lightze
08-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Party Two
Lightze, finished with his meal, sets about cleaning the blood off again.
'Hm. I'll tag along. Someone needs to make sure you don't get eaten by buns. Plus I need someone to carry the sacred ball.... once I figure out where it bounced off to...'

KittenLicks
08-04-2017, 07:14 AM
Party Two

The bird chirrups briefly, and after a moment, the metal band around its neck glows brightly, and a thick book appears in front of the bird, plummeting to the ground. One of you hurries forward to catch it before it hits the ground. Seemingly uncaring, the bird begins to preen its feathers.

"There's a sign up form in the front. Near the back you'll find information on how to deal with mischievous felines that won't stop following you. Page 102, it's my favourite."

The book is opened, and a sheet of paper marked "sign up form" is indeed tucked into the front cover. The very first field is "Name of party".

New task
Goal: Come up with a name for your party.
Task: Between the four of you, in character or out of character, decide on a name for your party. Have your party leader lock it in.
Forfeit: Death by giant bun. I mean, remaining nameless.
Deadline: 48 hours.

Daring Kinksters

Nice one, Fox! Pretty quick too. :)

~

As the party moves through the forest, the trees overhead become thicker, and the air seems almost stifled, as if it was holding its breath. Soon, the party is squinting to be able to see, due to the canopy blocking out light. Dotted through the forest are clearings, where the trees thin out completely and the suns shines brightly. It is in one of these clearings that the party first hears it.

Skreeeeeeee!

"What the..?" Kisune says, but stops short as a blur of metal appears through the trees. He draws his short sword instantly as a metallic bird comes into view, flying at him like a bullet. Just before impact, there is a flash of white light, and the sound of metal on metal, and it vanishes.

"Behind you!" shouts Rachael, looking at Fox, as the metallic bird reappears behind him, its razor-like beak heading for his neck.

Surprise attack!

Skree
https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/Images/skree.png?raw=true

┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ 1 │ │ 2 │ │ 3 │ │ 4 │ │ 5 │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘ └───┘ └───┘

Skree has chosen Foxknot to lead this battle.
~

So, this is the first surprise attack of the game. Basically, if the enemy manages to catch your party unawares, instead of you choosing which person leads the fight, the enemy chooses. They won't necessarily choose intelligently, for instance, I just randomized for this enemy. You just got very unlucky that it happened to be your healer.

If you don't know how battles work, go look back at the first battle Party 2 had. :)

~

The enemy info page has been updated. (https://kittenlicks.github.io/RPG/)

scallywag100
08-04-2017, 09:33 AM
"Fox! Fox? Oh, there you are. LISTEN UP!" She has to shout as the squawks get louder. "FOX, I RECCOMEND TRYING BOX ONE!"

KittenLicks
08-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Just a heads up, but the boxes are more of an OOC concept than something anyone is aware of IC. :)

And scallywag, if you want, you can just choose box 1. The person leading does not have to make the choice, anyone can.

foxknot69
08-04-2017, 09:42 AM
With a squeak of surprise, Fox lashes out towards BOX 1 with his staff.

Kisune Karnon
08-04-2017, 09:51 AM
(Thanks Fox for handling the task. I've been busy and haven't been too available.)

Once the party gathered around together again, they headed off for the forest. In almost no time at all, they were at the edge of it and looking in towards the various different paths that people have taken. Kisune looked over at each of his worried members and trudged in slowly. After a few moments of walking in silence, he motioned for them to stop, and drew his short sword. Carefully and deliberately, he carved an 'X' into the tree next to them. "So we will know where we have been." he explains.

The further in that they went, the thicker the trees got and darker the light from the sun got. The air was starting to get stale as if there was little air flow through these trees besides what the pathway gave. Then suddenly, a clearing came into view as did a segment of sunlight filling the area. Then they heard it, the shrieking sound of a skree. Suddenly he noticed a shiny metal bird flying straight for them. Drawing the short sword once again, he deflected the bird away just in time. Then Rachel shouted out and Kisune turned to where she was looking. The bird was aiming for Fox.

Kisune knew that skrees were tough for a group, but alone was even harder, let alone a cleric. Box 1 was a good choice, but seemed almost too easy. "Dive out of the way and bring him to me. I'll handle him Fox!" he stated. (Box 2 would be a possible option for this) He stayed on guard as he watched Fox begin his fight with the skree. "Everyone else, keep watch for anything else that may come our way," Kisune said.

scallywag100
08-04-2017, 09:56 AM
(He's already chosen box 1, and you can't handle the task. The enemy chose Fox)

Kisune Karnon
08-04-2017, 09:59 AM
(I know. I was making the post while he was posting. He still had to choose. Plus even still, we can make things happen if we want them to. Things aren't always defined.He could state he rolls towards me or something to drive the bird close to us and still choose a box. It's how we work things out that determines what happens.)

scallywag100
08-04-2017, 10:48 AM
(True. You can choose the box next, then)

KittenLicks
08-04-2017, 11:13 AM
I'd just like to emphasize that I am using the first box chosen by anyone in your party. As a matter of fact, this time I'm using the one chosen by Scallywag and it is being roleplayed as Rachael attacking.

I'd also like to emphasize that if you do hit a task box, any person in the team can do the task. If you fail a task or hit a red box, then the person leading the fight takes the damage, however.

~

Skree
https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/Images/skree.png?raw=true
┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ ● │ │ 2 │ │ 3 │ │ 4 │ │ 5 │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘ └───┘ └───┘

With surprising agility, Fox ducks immediately, turning on the spot. The metallic bird's talons slash the air just above Fox's head, its wings spreading to stop it from diving into the ground. Rachael takes this opportunity, dashing forward with her hand extended. A burst of flame comes forth, catching the bird in the midst of it.

The screeching increases in pitch as the bird pulls out of the fire. Parts of its metal coating glow a bright red and it spirals to the ground a distance from your party, its one wing too badly deformed by the heat to keep flying.

New Info
Creature: Skree
Atk: ???
Weakness: Fire
Special: Short-range teleport

~

In case anyone is wondering what happened there: I took Scallywag's choice, seeing as they were technically the first to say a box. Box number 1 happened to be one of the two greens. However, Skrees happen to be weak to fire, so that one lucky shot counts as double.

Basically? You guys are as lucky as Party Two is unlucky. :p

~

The skree twitches on the floor for a moment, as you watch. Then, before your eyes, something strange seems to happen to it. The metal coating its body seems to have become deformed by the flame, and cooled in that position, but as you watch, the entire creature seem to almost fold in on itself. It twists and changes, until all that is left is a small black circle, about the size of a fist, floating in the air above the spot the skree had fallen. The circle seems to absorb all light, and you only glimpse it for a moment before it is twisting again, changing into something else.

You see fluffy wool, white with a tinge of pink, as the black orb grows larger, taking the form of a small sheep-like creature. The newly created creature turns towards you, watching silently.

After a moment, it opens its mouth, and a strangely melodious baa'ing comes out of it. The sound reminds you of a lullaby, and you feel a sudden wave of lethargy and relaxation crash over you. It's not so bad that you are unable to fight, but the more you hear it, the more you start to think about how soft the grass is, and how enjoyable a nap would feel right now.

If this continues much longer, you won't be able to fight.

???

https://github.com/KittenLicks/RPG/blob/master/Images/sleep.png?raw=true

┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ 1 │ │ 2 │ │ 3 │ │ 4 │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘ └───┘

foxknot69
08-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Fox waves his staff at Rachael in thanks. "You probably saved my life!" he calls out.

And then the skree...changes.

Quickly covering his ears, Fox calls out to his friends, "Shut your ears! Don't listen to that...thing! Whatever this is, it's bad!" With one hand still trying to cover his ears, Fox lashes out at BOX 2 of the creature.

scallywag100
08-04-2017, 11:26 AM
I chose the last box, so this is not my choice. I have a feeling box 3 is good though...

qmu
08-04-2017, 11:46 AM
Party 2

Qmu looks amused at the book. He quickly grabs it and shoves the form at the Bow Mister to deal with the stuff. He was rude before, he deserves it! *sigh* Qmu then goes straight for page 102, curious at what Mister Bird meant!

(sorry, I just could not resist)

(edit: I almost want to remain nameless just to see KittenLicks writing the death by giant bun scene! =o)

Kisune Karnon
08-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Fox managed to jump out of the way and Rachel dealt a good hit on the Skree. The skree landed a few feet away, obviously unable to fly any longer. Their chances for success were rising. Then suddenly, something quite odd takes place. The skree took a drastic change and began to morph? A small black circle was all that was left, floating in the air. This was surely not a normal skree, it was something else entirely. Then again, something odd took place. It was forming a new creature entirely. The animal that came out this time, looked to be a sheep. But it was odd and surely not something to be taking lightly. Then it began to produce a sound. It was a horrible, haunting sound. Kisune's body began to feel heavier and a wave of tiredness began to creep over him. 'This is not good,' he thought to himself. Fox appeared to go on the assault as well upon hearing the sound. Surely he was the better option or even Rachel to fight the creature. Kisune tried to keep focus as he awaited a chance to strike.

(I'd choose box 2, but there was already a choice made.)

KittenLicks
08-05-2017, 02:19 AM
Daring Kinksters

Fox stumbles forward, his legs seeming sluggish and slow. Covering his ears seems to have no effect, and as he nears the creature, the effect seems to intensify. By the time he reaches the sheep-like creature, he is barely able to move.

???

┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ 1 │ │ ● │ │ 3 │ │ 4 │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘ └───┘

New Task

Goal: Resist the sleep spell.
Task: Sleep naked tonight. If you already sleep naked then good for you! This is an easy task.
Forfeit: Your character will fall asleep.
Special: This must be done by each person in the party. If one person is unable, their character falls asleep.

Being much closer to the creature, Fox fights to keep his eyes open, struggling to muster the strength in his tired limbs to strike at it.

New Task

Special: Only doable by Foxknot.
Task: In addition to the above, sleep with a shoelace tied (loosely!) around the base of your penis and balls.

Party Two

Qmu flips to page 102 and is greeted by the following page.

Dealing with annoying sidekicks

Occasionally, adventurers may end up with a sidekick they cannot get along with. Perhaps they always give useless advice, or insist on repeatedly shouting an irritating exclamation in your ear. You may think there is no hope, but hey, listen!

The book goes on to detail creative ways of 'accidentally' losing your sidekick.

scallywag100
08-05-2017, 05:37 AM
Party 1
(I'll do the task tonight.)

Lightze
08-05-2017, 06:00 AM
Party Two

Occasionally, adventurers may end up with a sidekick they cannot get along with. Perhaps they always give useless advice, or insist on repeatedly shouting an irritating exclamation in your ear. You may think there is no hope, but hey, listen!

The book goes on to detail creative ways of 'accidentally' losing your sidekick.
(harrr deee harrr harrr!)
"hmm... A name, a name... How about Lightze and the not Lightzes? Lightze and his three humanoids? LIghtze and the Light-etts?"

scallywag100
08-05-2017, 09:06 AM
(harrr deee harrr harrr!)
"hmm... A name, a name... How about Lightze and the not Lightzes? Lightze and his three humanoids? LIghtze and the Light-etts?"

(It's you qmu is trying to get rid of :p)

qmu
08-05-2017, 09:19 AM
Qmu slams the book shut. Whoever wrote this does not know how to deal with cats! He looks over to Mister Cat saying some nonsense and being cute. "Awww, so your name is Lightze?" *pets behind the ear*

(I just wanted to comment that "Lightze and the not Lightzes" made me laugh =p)

KittenLicks
08-05-2017, 09:24 AM
(You guys shouldn't get rid of Lightze. That'd be dark.

I'll see myself out.)

qmu
08-05-2017, 09:30 AM
(Why would we get rid of Lightze? I know I'll regret it, but I need someone to supply me with balls to throw at things, to give bad advice and to dispose of dead buns! =D)

KittenLicks
08-05-2017, 09:33 AM
(You're planning to dispose of so many buns in the future that you need an entire sidekick dedicated to the task?

Darnit, guys, I just said no bun genocide.

And now back to our regularly scheduled roleplaying.)

Lightze
08-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Qmu slams the book shut. Whoever wrote this does not know how to deal with cats! He looks over to Mister Cat saying some nonsense and being cute. "Awww, so your name is Lightze?" *pets behind the ear*

(I just wanted to comment that "Lightze and the not Lightzes" made me laugh =p)

Lightze purrs as qmu pets behind his ears.
'mmhm! Lightze. Though I also go by 'his royal catness' and 'Your majesty.' Your choice!'

foxknot69
08-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Daring Kinksters

Fox stumbles forward, his legs seeming sluggish and slow. Covering his ears seems to have no effect, and as he nears the creature, the effect seems to intensify. By the time he reaches the sheep-like creature, he is barely able to move.

???

┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐ ┌───┐
│ 1 │ │ ● │ │ 3 │ │ 4 │
└───┘ └───┘ └───┘ └───┘

New Task

Task: Sleep naked tonight. If you already sleep naked then good for you! This is an easy task.
Special: This must be done by each person in the party. If one person is unable, their character falls asleep.

Being much closer to the creature, Fox fights to keep his eyes open, struggling to muster the strength in his tired limbs to strike at it.

New Task

Special: Only doable by Foxknot.
Task: In addition to the above, sleep with a shoelace tied (loosely!) around the base of your penis and balls.

Party Two

(That's what I get, huh? Well, I'm the kinda guy who says "better me than someone else ;) Hope I have a shoelace though...I'm sure I can find one :) )

Sain
08-06-2017, 12:37 AM
Lightze purrs as qmu pets behind his ears.
'mmhm! Lightze. Though I also go by 'his royal catness' and 'Your majesty.' Your choice!'
Sain thinks to himself What did I get myself into? I have to listen to this all day? I guess I'll get over it, having a cat around is useful...

While qmu is petting Lightze, Sain picks up the form and starts filling it out. He writes down "Nature's Nurturers" as the name of the party.

KittenLicks
08-06-2017, 04:09 AM
Sain thinks to himself What did I get myself into? I have to listen to this all day? I guess I'll get over it, having a cat around is useful...

While qmu is petting Lightze, Sain picks up the form and starts filling it out. He writes down "Nature's Nurturers" as the name of the party.

Nature's Nurturers

As Sain fills in the name, a loud chirping is heard from the forest. The forest is filled with the noise of various birds, and you barely notice it, but the bird on the branch stops glaring at Lightze for a moment to turn its head in the direction its coming from.

After a moment, the bird chirps at its metal band, and suddenly the chirping clarifies into English, just as a bird, slightly smaller than the one with the metal band, shoots into the clearing.

"-hops! It's the hops! They've taken half of our clan! Please, sharp-beak-soft-down, help!" the bird shrieks, circling around the clearing.

"Calm down. Tell us what happened." says the metal-banded bird, who you presume is 'sharp-beak-soft-down'.

"They ambushed us when we landed. They took small-beak-bent-wing, they-"

"That's enough." says the metal-banded bird. It tweets at the band, and the band responds with a low beep, like an error tone. It puffs out its chest, and chirps twice. The band glows, and ink seems to fade into existence on the form Sain is holding.

"You're adventurers now, no backing out. Your first task is to help this bird." it says, inclining its head to the new arrival, that has finally settled onto a branch. "We'll explain on the way, follow us."

And with that, both birds take off, winging their way into the forest.

foxknot69
08-06-2017, 12:36 PM
(Well, you can decide if I succeeded or failed. Last night, I lay in bed naked - and perpetually horny. Due to certain...physical reasons, I cannot tie my balls up, but I did tie a shoelace around my cock nice and snug - making me basically constantly hard. Luckily, I woke up real early in the morning to take care of some business - naked, on top of my covers. When I came back, I slipped my underwear on and fell back asleep so that when my parents came to wake me up, they wouldn't get a horrible eyeful.)

qmu
08-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Qmu picks up the red ball and Lightze, carrying him as he runs following the bird. Oh, this is so cool! I always wanted a familiar!. "Ahmm... what are hops?" he asks.

Kisune Karnon
08-07-2017, 12:15 AM
(I slept naked last night and will probably do so again. It's quite hot here so the less clothing the more comfortable. :P. I'm also going to attempt to hit another box as we would have essentially passed the task and stayed awake per character.)

The sheeps wailing was a tough component to handle. Kisune slowly inched himself closer to it, but was much further than Fox was. His mind was blurring and he was able to stay awake as long as he fought through it. The closer he got, the more the effect was able to force them to sleep. "Go for its eye Fox!" he called out as he was closer. Hopefully Fox would hear him over the sound of the sheep. To assist his call, he aimed his sword towards the sheep's head though it would be tough to say he was pointing to the eye as he was still a ways away from the sheep. Kisune hoped that his words and the sword point would be enough for Fox to understand what he was wanting.

Sain
08-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Sain starts running after qmu and the bird, but he struggles to keep up due to his age. "Hey, wait up!"

tallguy2241
08-07-2017, 07:24 AM
And Guy takes off after them as well.

Lightze
08-07-2017, 07:30 AM
Lightze looks mildly surprised for a moment to be picked up and carted off, but decided to go with it.

"Hops! Hops are terrible! Lethal! Huge- Oh no wait I'm thinking of trolls."

KittenLicks
08-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Daring Kinksters

Fox, I'll rule that you pass. ^^ You gave it a fair attempt as far as I can see.

~

As the sheep-like creature's song echoes around the clearing, Rachael and Sarahly stagger, their eyes drifting closed as they fall to the soft, grassy forest floor. Kisune sways in place, his eyes half-closed as he struggles to resist the song.

The closest to the creature, Fox struggles for a moment, before swinging his staff into the creature weakly, the hit more a tap than a real attack.

However, the moment the creature is hit, its song stops, and it begins to change again, this time back into the skree it had been. It doesn't even wait until it is full formed to vanish in a flash of bright light. You think you see a glint of steel in the trees as it flees, winging its way through the forest.

There is silence in the clearing for a moment, interrupted only by Rachael and Sarahly's gentle snoring.

This silence is punctured as an armored man enters the clearing. His metal armor gleams in the sunlight as he looks around, squinting under the visor of his helm. He holds a massive, fierce-looking axe, and has a shield at his side, upon which the letters "M O D" are inscribed.

He is riding what looks to be a cross between a dragon and a wolf. Its claws leave gouge marks in the dirt as it carries him, its nostrils flaring as it sniffs the air.

"Good day, adventurers, have any of you seen a bot around here?"

He pauses, seeming to take in the scene.

"This... is an odd place for a nap, isn't it?"

~

Everyone in group 1 gains one experience!
Fox has earned the group 1 Intuition Point!

Nature's Nurterers

The party takes off after the birds. Every now and again, the banded bird doubles back, checking to make sure everyone is keeping up, chirping impatiently.

"Ahmm... what are hops?" qmu asks, before the bird can dart off ahead again.

"I'll explain when we get there." the bird says, looking down at qmu for a moment before disappearing into the trees again.

You notice the trees getting thicker, and the path harder to follow as you head into more untamed parts of the forest. The sound of birdsong increases, and you start to notice the occasional bird flitting from branch to branch above you.

Even the more fit among you are tired, when the call comes from ahead.

"We're here!"

In front of you, almost hidden in the tangling roots of a massive tree, is a dark, downward sloping tunnel. From the outside, you can see a slick substance coating the walls. The birds are perched on a branch, just above the entrance.

"Hops live underground. Some of them have acid, which they use to dig tunnels. They're a hivemind, which means that if you attack one of them in there, it's going to bring the entire colony down on you, so don't do that. We're running out of time, you'll need to go in as soon as- ah, there we go."

Another bird flies in, perching next to the other two, holding out a metal band. This band looks similar to the one the first bird is wearing, except it has a bright red gem set into it.

"The hops are weak to fire. This band has a limited amount of fire magic. You'll need it to rescue the others, so don't waste it."

The band is dropped unceremoniously down to your party.

New Task
Goal: Wear the band.
Task: Anyone that wants to claim the band must start a timer, and then spank themselves 20 times as fast as they can. If more than one person wants the band, the person that performs this task faster will receive it.
Forfeit: If nobody does this task, you will be unable to use the band.
Deadline: 24 hours

scallywag100
08-07-2017, 09:30 AM
(Oops... I think I forgot to do something :o)

Kisune Karnon
08-07-2017, 09:49 AM
Fox was able to get close enough to simply land a hit onto the sheep. Then the song stopped. The sense of sleep stopped as the song did and he was relieved. Them it began to change shape again and Kisune wondered what would come next. It appeared as if the skree was about to return to it's form, but then it vanished. He let out an audible sigh and sheathed his sword. Kisune looked over at Fox and gave a nod for doing a good job. Then he turned and saw the other two who passed out onto the forest floor. They were obviously unable to resist it, this he would need to note for future times.

Suddenly, an armored man appeared while riding some strange creature. It was quite an odd creature, but it surely obeyed the man a top of it. His axe looked cool as did his shield. 'M O D', he read on the shield. Kisune wondered what that stood for. Then the man spoke and asked if they saw a bot. Kisune was confused, but then started to think about what had just happened. Skrees weren't normal for this area and he never heard of one becoming a sheep with a sleep song. It must have been a bot and this man must have be attempting to either capture or kill it.

"Yes, it is quite an interesting place for them to sleep. I'm afraid they weren't able to handle the enemy that had appeared before us. I believe it was this bot you speak of, but I cannot be certain. I am Kisune and the other one still awake is Fox. The two asleep are Sarahly and Rachael. We were here to capture some Hops when this thing attacked," Kisune said as he turned to the man, "May I ask who you are and what you are doing here on such an interesting creature?"

foxknot69
08-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Fox let out a gasp of relief as the creature disappeared, his drowsiness vanishing just as suddenly. Another gasp left his mouth as a voice spoke, and he whirled to find himself facing an armored man astride a...wolf? Or was it a dragon? Fox wasn't sure; he saw traits of both on the thing. The man was wielding a massive axe and shield - with the letters 'M O D' written on it. Not knowing what in the Gods' names a bot was, or M O D, or even what the man was riding, he kept quiet, letting Kisune do the talking.

qmu
08-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Qmu goes running after the bird, trying to catch up. After a while he sees they are going into the deeper parts of the forest he has never ventured before.
Keeping Lightze tight to his chest he goes running, dodging tree roots and vines, and almost falling twice. After some minutes he starts gasping for air... No, I want to be an adventurer! I must endure! I knew it would be hard.. I wonder how the others are faring...[/I].

After what seems to be hours, but was probably only some minutes a bird dives in exclaiming "We're here!"

Qmu looks in awe at the giant tree that seems to break the forest in a lighter area, streams of light passing through its thick branches. Taking some time to get his eyesight to adjust to the newfound clarity from the deeper forest he them notices the birds pointing to a hidden slime covered tunnel bellow the massive tree roots.

Qmu lets Lightze go and while the bird starts to explain something about hops and some kind of jewelry he can't contain his curiosity, takes a slip of the slick liquid on the walls with his finger and tastes it.

(err... I could do that task, but could someone else do it? *blushing* My butt is still bruised from the spanks from a dare, and I'd prefer to let it heal ._.')

tallguy2241
08-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Just so we don't lose our chance of getting the ring....25.6 seconds.

KittenLicks
08-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Daring Kinksters

At Kisune's words, the man looks down at his mount, then waves his axe dismissively. "I'm Sir Flame. Part of King Dare's MOD squad, sworn to serve and protect blah blah blah." he gestures carelessly with his massive axe, nearly removing a tree branch. "As for what I'm doing, I'm looking for a bot that escaped me in the mountains. King Dare's orders. They're normally docile, but lately..." he trails off, then shakes his head, looking back at you two.

"So if you could point me in the right direction..?"

Nature's Nurterers

Guy picks up the band from the floor, then, after consulting Sain and studiously ignoring Lightze, tries it on. The second the band is around his wrist, it glows red hot, tightening around his wrist, refusing all attempts to cast it off.

After a moment it cools, and examining it reveals it has formed one solid right around his arm, with no openings.

The party look up at the bird, who tilts his head to the side.

"Mm.. I guess I could have mentioned that. Then again, isn't doing it this way more mischiev-"

"AH!"

The bird is cut off by a sudden cry from the entrance of the tunnel. Qmu stands in the entrance, sticking out his tongue and waving a hand in front of his mouth, some slime visible on the tip of his tongue.

The bird blinks slowly, watching qmu. "I... I just said that the hops use acid to... why would you even...?" The bird shakes its head once. "Look, just get going! We don't have time!"

~

Qmu: The acidic slime isn't nearly as bad as you might expect, given that it was acidic slime. Being stale, and probably lying on the walls for months, it tastes far more like a very hot sauce than something that is going to burn through your tongue. And indeed, the finger you used to get it off the wall seems unharmed.

scallywag100
08-08-2017, 11:22 AM
"Guys, is it that way? I have a terrible sense of direction..."

Sain
08-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Sain looks at qmu with a disapproving stare, then cautiously follows the bird into the tunnel. Is this one fire band really enough to keep us safe from an entire colony of hops? This bird seems to know what he's doing though... and our rescue mission is too important to let fear get in the way...

qmu
08-08-2017, 01:47 PM
(Sorry KittenLicks, I just couldn't resist, you are the one who gave me this whole shy, curious and cutish personality with the first post =p, if you guys want me to tone down the playfulness just say)

Qmu sees Sain making a disapproving face, he just sticks his tongue out saying. "That was delicious!". He then follows after Sain into the tunnel.

Kisune Karnon
08-08-2017, 11:27 PM
(scally, your character is technically asleep for failing to do the task)

The man was being obviously uncaring to his question. He did state his name and the obviousness of what he was doing. Though he did seem strong as he wielded the axe with simplicity and ease. Then he wanted to know where the bot went, but Kisune was still unsure if that was what they had fought. Then he got a fun thought in his head and began to calmly remove his short sword from the sheath at his side. After giving it a small look over, he began pointing it in one direction towards the way they came. "It may have gone that way...," he said, "or...it may have gone that way." He waved the sword in the direction they were heading before being attacked.

"Though I'm not entirely sure, this bot thing if that's what attacked us, just kind of disappeared in a flash. Hard to tell which direction it went. Maybe even up," Kisune said as he swung the sword straight up into the air. Then he methodically brought it down and pointed it at the Sir Flame. "Or maybe you are this bot and are here to test us. How am I to know," he asked inquisitively. With a small laugh, Kisune withdrew his sword and sheathed it before walking over to his two companions on the ground. "In any case, this bot thing is not here and I'm going to need to wake up these two so that we can continue on the job we were setting out to do. So if you'll excuse us," Kisune stated. Then he began to nudge Sarahly and Rachael with his foot.

tallguy2241
08-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Guy follows the rest of the party, not sure how he will use his new power.

scallywag100
08-09-2017, 01:04 AM
(scally, your character is technically asleep for failing to do the task)

The man was being obviously uncaring to his question. He did state his name and the obviousness of what he was doing. Though he did seem strong as he wielded the axe with simplicity and ease. Then he wanted to know where the bot went, but Kisune was still unsure if that was what they had fought. Then he got a fun thought in his head and began to calmly remove his short sword from the sheath at his side. After giving it a small look over, he began pointing it in one direction towards the way they came. "It may have gone that way...," he said, "or...it may have gone that way." He waved the sword in the direction they were heading before being attacked.

"Though I'm not entirely sure, this bot thing if that's what attacked us, just kind of disappeared in a flash. Hard to tell which direction it went. Maybe even up," Kisune said as he swung the sword straight up into the air. Then he methodically brought it down and pointed it at the Sir Flame. "Or maybe you are this bot and are here to test us. How am I to know," he asked inquisitively. With a small laugh, Kisune withdrew his sword and sheathed it before walking over to his two companions on the ground. "In any case, this bot thing is not here and I'm going to need to wake up these two so that we can continue on the job we were setting out to do. So if you'll excuse us," Kisune stated. Then he began to nudge Sarahly and Rachael with his foot.
(Oh, yeah. Forgot about that! :p)

Lightze
08-09-2017, 06:59 AM
(Sorry KittenLicks, I just couldn't resist, you are the one who gave me this whole shy, curious and cutish personality with the first post =p, if you guys want me to tone down the playfulness just say)

Qmu sees Sain making a disapproving face, he just sticks his tongue out saying. "That was delicious!". He then follows after Sain into the tunnel.

Lightze sniffs the slime and then gives qmu an odd look before following them into the tunnels.
"I just want to be the first to say birds are evil and we probably shouldn't trust them."

KittenLicks
08-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Daring Kinksters

The monster made out of pink candy floss twists and dodges around Rachael's fire, then lunges towards her. Stepping in front of her, a muscular warrior deflects the attack away.

"Quick! We have to find the candy cane sword so we can defeat the liquorice darkness!" the ranger of the party exclaims, ducking behind his wolf familiar as another blast of candy floss heads their way.

Rachael points to the east, where the mystical candy cane sword that will grant them its powers is rumored to lie.

"Guys, is it that way? I have a terrible sense of direction..." Rachael mumbles quietly, her eyes flickering open slightly to find her cheek pressed against the soft grass of the clearing.

"Or maybe you are this bot and are here to test us. How am I to know?" Kisune says, turning his back on the armored man with a laugh.

It happens so fast that Fox doesn't even have time to shout out a warning. The man, silent throughout Kisune's antics, levels his axe at Kisune's back. An arc of fire roars from the blade, bending in the air around Kisune and landing in a ring around him. Just as suddenly, the fire puts itself out, leaving a burnt semi-circle of grass.

"Do not play games with me." the man says quietly. "Or you will find yourself in much hotter water than you can handle."

With that, the man turns his steed and chooses a path through the forest, one slightly to the left of the one the skree went down.

Nature's Nurterers

(No need to apologize to me, q-mew! ^^ I can't speak for anyone else, but I love your antics. XD The bird doesn't think so highly of them though. :p)

As the party heads into the tunnel, the bird seems to pause for a moment, looking you over, before flying down and perching on Guy's shoulder.

The tunnel curves downwards steeply, and you all struggle to keep your grip as you descend. The tunnel is coated with slime, and was clearly not made for human passage; the roof is too low to stand, and floor is at a steep enough angle that you have to grab onto the walls to avoid slipping on the slick slime coating it.

New Task!

Goal: Stay on your feet while descending into the tunnel.
Task: Fill the back of your underwear with something messy. It's your choice what to use, but an easy item might be shaving cream. Then, take the bridge (http://www.zipheal.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/at_home_pilates.jpg) position. Hold this position for as long as you can, and report back with your final time. When you eventually give out, fall downwards onto your butt. You can clean up as soon as you finish reporting back.
Forfeit: If nobody does the task, one of you will be chosen at random to slip and slide ahead down the tunnel.
Deadline: 48 hours.

qmu
08-09-2017, 01:07 PM
(I am relieved, I just thought now that you could make a task for me to eat hot sauce or something like that for that stunt =o.

Not too keen in doing this messy one, I'll wait until tomorrow night to see what other people say about it...)

Kisune Karnon
08-09-2017, 01:18 PM
After turning his back on Sir Flame, a rush of wind blew at him. Suddenly a ring of fire appeared around him and then disappeared. Sir Flame told him not to play games and then threatened him. Moments later, he disappeared down a pathway, similar to the one the skree went past. Kisune simply released a momentary sigh before kicking the other two adventurers to wake up. "Fox, how are you holding up?" Kisune asked Fox.

foxknot69
08-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Fox looked after the man and let out a small sigh of relief. "How the hell did we get into something like this so quick?" he muttered softly, before turning and looking at Kisune. "I'm okay. That...thing didn't do anything to me, thank the gods."

(Something I'm used to, that I might turn myself into at some point, is that I picture a "healer" usually - especially in a fantasy scenario - as the cleric from D&D. That is, armor, a mace, and magic against the undead. I'm actually not used to being light and frail with a staff at all xD So this is completely new in a whole bunch of ways. Also, we should totally do skype D&D or something like that at some point.)

Kisune Karnon
08-09-2017, 03:15 PM
(There is a site called roll20.net that handles D&D things. Then we can skype to talk about it all [or text if those who dont speak English])

tallguy2241
08-10-2017, 03:42 PM
A can of whipped cream in hand, I take on the challenge!

I squirted the can into my boxers, pulled up my pants, and assumed the position.

I lasted about one minute, 20 seconds, and am now sitting here with my butt feeling very wet, very cold, and very sticky!

KittenLicks
08-11-2017, 11:32 AM
Sorry if this is taking a while, guys, I'm on some medication that is kicking my ass in terms of staying awake tonight. Good job on the task though, tallguy!

qmu
08-11-2017, 12:25 PM
Kitten, don't worry about it. Are you all right? ._.'

KittenLicks
08-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Kitten, don't worry about it. Are you all right? ._.'

Don't worry, q-mew, it's nothing serious! Just some really bad mouth pain. I'm going to be having my wisdom teeth removed on Monday, so that's even more fun. :)

foxknot69
08-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Don't worry, q-mew, it's nothing serious! Just some really bad mouth pain. I'm going to be having my wisdom teeth removed on Monday, so that's even more fun. :)

Trust me, it's a totally awesome experience. /sarcasm :/

scallywag100
08-12-2017, 11:24 AM
As long as everyone is alive, it's all fine. And, is anyone dead? No? Good. Hope you get better soon Kitten!

KittenLicks
08-12-2017, 12:01 PM
As long as everyone is alive, it's all fine. And, is anyone dead? No? Good. Hope you get better soon Kitten!
Thanks, I appreciate the well-wishes. ^_^

Something I'm used to, that I might turn myself into at some point, is that I picture a "healer" usually - especially in a fantasy scenario - as the cleric from D&D. That is, armor, a mace, and magic against the undead. I'm actually not used to being light and frail with a staff at all xD So this is completely new in a whole bunch of ways.

Feel free to! I'm not enforcing anything in terms of what people's classes look like, if you want, you can pick up a branch off of the floor and start hitting things with it! :p

Now that I'm on slightly less powerful painkillers, let's press onwards with our grand adventure! ^_^

~

Daring Kinksters

Sarahly doesn't seem to wake up to Kisune's nudging. After her mumbled question, Rachael seems to have opened her eyes and woken up properly, looking around the clearing.

Looking around, you can see three paths leading out of the clearing, excluding the one you entered from. The one Sir Flame went down lies to the right, and the heavy footfalls of his mount can still be heard crushing its way through the forest. To the left of that path is the one the skree fled down.

To the far left lies a path that looks like it is used more often than the others. Prints of various animals are scattered in the dust along it, and the vegetation is far more sparse.

~

I'm going to leave Curthy's character asleep until they reply in this thread. Feel free to roleplay around that. :) If you do choose to leave them in the clearing, I'll remove their character from your team and allow a person to join to replace them when you're next in town.

Nature's Nurterers

Despite the steep incline, the party manage to make it down without incident. At one point, qmu missteps, his foot skidding on the slime as he loses his balance, but Guy reacts quickly, grabbing his arm and holding onto him, managing to keep him upright.

After a while, the small tunnel starts to level out, until it opens up into a large room. Strangely, the room is a rough oval shape, with tunnels jutting off at random. You count 6 or 7 leading out, just counting the ones you can easily reach.

"The hops could have taken them down any one of these..." the bird says in a low voice, its metal band seeming extra bright in the dimly lit cavern.

The floor here seems to be different from the slimy walls. Various paths of slime seem to cross and intertwine, in various bright colours. Strangely, you don't see any hops, but you can hear them. Squelching noises coming from the various exits indicate that you definitely aren't alone in these tunnels.

New task!
Goal: Determine which tunnel the hops you are tracking took their prisoners down.
Task: Get three balls, or balled up pairs of socks. Hold the items in your hands, then start a timer and put a blindfold on. Spin in a circle, tossing the balls/socks out with a few seconds apart, so you don't know where they end up. Try not to spin so much you get dizzy! :) After you have thrown them all, get down on all fours and search for them. You may only pick them up in your mouth. Your goal is to get all three items together in one place. Once you do, check how long it took you on the timer (minus however long you spent spinning) and report back!
Forfeit: Choose a tunnel at random, with no guarantee if it will lead you to the right place.
Deadline: 5 days.

~

Sorry for using you as the person that is always messing up, q-mew! XD

You guys get a long deadline this time, because I know this task might require privacy that not everyone has, and because I have that stupid wisdom teeth operation in two days or so, so I don't know how much I'm going to be able to post on here after.

Bonus task! Answer this question: For the people that have had their wisdom teeth removed, how much pain were you in in the days following it? :p

qmu
08-12-2017, 12:11 PM
I'll post role play later, and don't worry Kitten, just like your story I guess I just accept that Kitten's like to pick on the puppy =p

But answering your question, as I told you, except for the allergic reaction I had no pain at all. And I removed all four on the same day.

FelixTheFurry
08-12-2017, 02:48 PM
I'd love to join in if a spot opens up ;)

foxknot69
08-12-2017, 05:41 PM
It's hard to describe what it felt like after my wisdom teeth were removed. Lucky me didn't get painkillers because my siblings before me had generally negative reactions, so I just had to be super careful. There wasn't much pain, per se, but my jaw was definitely sore and aching.

Also, I got excused from playing in band because of I it ;)

Kisune Karnon
08-13-2017, 12:42 AM
"I'm glad you're doing okay Fox," Kisune says as he looks towards fox. Then he noticed Racheal waking up and standing up. "Ah glad to see you weren't too affected by the sheep thing. Sarahly here seems quite affected. I can tell that she's still breathing, but I don't know how long she'll be out." He gave Sarahly another nudge and then shrugged his shoulders. "So which way will it be? Towards the knight, the crazy skree/sheep thing or some other path? Or we can always head back into town empty handed? Also what should we do with her? Leave her here or drag her with us?" Kisune asked them all.

scallywag100
08-13-2017, 02:13 AM
"We should look everywhere. I think we should go along a new path. If anything gets in the way, I'll burn it!"

Curthy
08-13-2017, 02:14 AM
I really can't opening my eyes and was moving from one side to an other
"Dreaming of nightmare Sheeps with huge teeths and black'n'red fur"

After a long moment the dream flow away and I opened my eyes directly. That was hell on earth I think. I will never count sheeps again to fall asleep.

I looked around and saw the others standing a few meters next to me. I heard Kisune said "leave her here..."

I shouted: "Who want you leave here in the forrest? I don't hope you are thinking of letting me lying around here alone, asleep with all the monsters?"
:mad: 'louring at him' :mad:

qmu
08-13-2017, 11:41 AM
Qmu follows Sain through the tunnel with Guy right back while Lightze keeps his ramblings about birds being evil and jumping from one person shoulder to another. The others seem to be annoyed at the talking cat, but Qmu just find it cute and amusing!

Looking around, Qmu is fascinated by the turns and bends the hops can create. In his enjoyment he misjudges the steep tunnels and slips over the slime. As he falls Guy quickly grabs him by the arm and pulling his tail. Ouch! And my clothes... Mud and slime, I'll really need new ones, I hope I can afford it. Qmu stands upright and blushing mutters "Sorry..." tucking his tail.

I must try harder, I can't always mess up things. Qmu them tells the others to give him a little space and use his druidic powers. He concentrates and shapes into a small beagle and tries to track the hops by sound and smell of the slime.

(See KittenLicks, not only I am not mad about always messing up, I made it worse! I'll try to do the task when I get back home Tuesday night)

foxknot69
08-15-2017, 12:30 PM
Fox stared down the path the man went down, and shook his head. "Wherever we go has to better than where that asshole went," he said. Then he turned and looked at the path the skree had taken. "Though I'm not particularly keen to find another one of those bird...things either." Finally, he faced the final path, the one that looked more traveled. "But we're not gonna see much down there that will actually get us anything, I bet." Turning, he looked at Kisune for help. "what do you think?"

qmu
08-15-2017, 06:54 PM
New task!
Goal: Determine which tunnel the hops you are tracking took their prisoners down.
Task: Get three balls, or balled up pairs of socks. Hold the items in your hands, then start a timer and put a blindfold on. Spin in a circle, tossing the balls/socks out with a few seconds apart, so you don't know where they end up. Try not to spin so much you get dizzy! :) After you have thrown them all, get down on all fours and search for them. You may only pick them up in your mouth. Your goal is to get all three items together in one place. Once you do, check how long it took you on the timer (minus however long you spent spinning) and report back!
Forfeit: Choose a tunnel at random, with no guarantee if it will lead you to the right place.
Deadline: 5 days.

I feel like I cheated a little because my bedroom is not that big. And god, maybe I should change my avatar, I'd make such a clumsy tracking dog ._.'. It took 5'15" (I discounted 30 secs from setting the timer, spinning and throwing)

So I did this one using 3 pairs of "dirty socks" (not really dirty, I made sure I did not take any smelly ones...), just because I did not want to have to wash clean socks from drool =p.

So, my clumsiness... after spinning, while getting on all fours I immediately hit my forehead on my bed. And just as I started walking/crawling in a random direction the first thing I did is hit my clothe rack and got covered with clothes -.-'.

Anyway... I got the first two "balls" quite quickly after that, but the last one took awhile. It fell in the corner formed by the wall and my bathroom door, I found it in the fifth "round" around my bedroom... 5 min crawling carrying two slightly dirty pair of socks in your month was not very pleasant =o

tallguy2241
08-15-2017, 09:34 PM
well done qmu!!!

Kisune Karnon
08-16-2017, 12:35 AM
Rachael had given her option of going down the path that was to the far left. The one that hadn't been traveled by any of the party or even the creatures or soldier that they encountered. It was the more obvious path and would probably lead them to the Hops in which they were actually hunting for in the first place. Fox was hesitant to take any of the paths. This could be expected since they had been through a lot in a short span of time. At his feet, Kisune heard some more ramblings from Sarahly. He tentatively looked down as she was appearing to awaken from her slumber. "Well I think the first thing we need to do, is to sit and rest up. Sure, Sarahly and Rachael had their sleep, but rest isn't the same thing. It's a chance to reset our minds and reevaluate our goals and plans. Not to mention, we haven't truly expressed what we each want to do and what we can do for the group. If there's something that needs to be said then it will be the time to say it. Total silence will be taken as a sign that you wish to return to town," Kisune stated.

He looked them all over and then removed his satchel, setting it against a tree a few feet away. Then Kisune sat down against the tree and looked at them all. Whether they joined him or not, he began to speak, "Our goal up to this moment was to hunt and capture Hops. Then turn them in for a profit. I went out an purchased some rope and a weapon to do so. I want to be able to do bigger and better things which include better adventures and tasks which are worth more. Money will be needed for these things and this is a good way to go about it. If it wasn't obvious, other things can happen like earlier, but that doesn't deter me. I'm still content on achieving the goal we set for when we left town. I'm not sure what is down any of those paths, but that is part of all of this. Fox and I know two things. The path on the right is an armored soldier who is riding a crazy creature. The middle path is the one where the creature attacked us, retreated back to. The left path is the unknown. Of course, there is always the path back to town, but I don't want to have to return unless necessary or we've achieved our goal."

Kisune took a moment to let that all sink in before continuing, "What I bring to the group is Stealth, Agility and Dexterity. Though I am taking the part of Party Leader, I feel that being flexible and capable in as many situations as possible is effective for the group. This is only accentuated for a Party Leader. I can even handle some extra work if the situation presents itself to do so. You can trust in me to be loyal to the group. Though I can make just as fair an enemy if it ever comes to that. I will always aid my friends and strike down all my foes." He looked over at each of them and gave a nod. "Now that I've said my peace. What about you all?" he asked.

(KittenLicks, sorry if I took some liberties with this post. Felt it was needed for our group. Curthy, scallywag and Foxknot, it is up to you how you respond and there are no wrong answers or any of the such. No reply from any of you will mean a return to town. I'll wait no longer than 48 hours for a response of some sort before sending us on our way. You may resuggest the path you'd like as well.)

foxknot69
08-16-2017, 11:41 AM
Fox let out a sigh and held up his hand, showing the ring around his finger. "Well I spent all my gold on this thing, so returning to town won't do me much good. I guess my vote goes to the lesser of two evils - the path the skree took."

scallywag100
08-16-2017, 11:45 AM
"I haven't spent any gold. I currently have 15 left. I don't mind if we wait, or I could pop back by myself if you guys are happy with that."

KittenLicks
08-16-2017, 01:12 PM
I'm probably a bad person for being so amused at qmu's clumsiness. :p Good job, qmu! ^_^

I am a bit amused that you used your animal form for this. That ability specifically was for turning tasks into pet play tasks, and you just used it... on a pet play task. ^^ I'll be nice and give you a bonus to it, though you probably won't be needing to use it before the week is up, anyway.

~

Nature's Nurturers

Qmu shifts into the form of a small beagle, tail wagging as he sets about examining the various scents around the cave. The small dog moves around the room carefully, nose to the ground, pausing at each exit before stopping in front of one of the tunnels, just to the right of where you entered.

Qmu
As you sniff around, the scent of slime and damp fills your senses. You can tell that many hundred hops pass through this room regularly, and it takes you a moment to pick out the most recent scent among the rest. It seems to lead to a tunnel just to the right of where you entered. It's a large group, and they couldn't have passed through more than an hour ago. Mixed in with the scent of slime is the distinct smell of feathers.

You are about to return to your normal form and tell the others, when you notice a second scent, almost covered by the first. The smell is soothing, and conjures images of wool and freshly cut grass. Whatever it is, it seems to have passed through here a few days back.

Just as your sniffing finishes, your keen canine ears pick up a sound, coming from a tunnel in front of the one you entered from. It is the sound of slime slopping against the dirt floor of the tunnel. After a moment's listening, you realize it is getting steadily louder.

~

Quick question for both groups! :) Is everyone okay with the speed at which things are progressing? I know the two groups seem to be moving along at pretty different speeds, and I just want to make sure everyone is happy. If things are too slow, I can post more often and be more strict about deadlines, if things are too fast, I can cut back. Just give me your input!

KittenLicks
08-16-2017, 01:16 PM
(KittenLicks, sorry if I took some liberties with this post. Felt it was needed for our group. Curthy, scallywag and Foxknot, it is up to you how you respond and there are no wrong answers or any of the such. No reply from any of you will mean a return to town. I'll wait no longer than 48 hours for a response of some sort before sending us on our way. You may resuggest the path you'd like as well.)

Don't worry, I've been pretty much waiting for you group to make a decision. :p
Once you're all decided, as party leader, you can feel free to say, or roleplay, which way you are going, whether it's one of the paths or back to town.

~

Spectators

So, I know there are people that are following our adventure and aren't players, as well as a bunch of people that want to join in. Well, as of right now, unless someone drops out I don't have an open space. But I do have the next best thing, if you want to be a part of the adventure.

As of this post, I'll be allowing people to submit applications to participate briefly in the adventure as enemies, or to suggest things like items.

Here's how it works:

Fill out one of the forms below and pm it to me.
Please don't post it in the thread. I want to keep what's coming up a surprise for our adventurers!
If I choose you, I'll tell you, our adventurers will encounter your character/creature/whatever.
If you want, you'll have the opportunity to roleplay in here. Otherwise, I'll roleplay your character/creature/whatever for you.

Choices

Enemy

An enemy is much like any of the enemies that have been encountered so far, such as a Bun or a Hop. You'll need to provide either a general theme (eg. spanking) or 3-5 specific tasks (eg. spank yourself X times) as well as some general information about your creature.

Name: What your creature or person is called.
Description: What does your creature or person look like?
Weakness: What is your creature weak against? (eg. Fire)
Theme/Tasks: What do the players need to do to beat it?

Foe

A Foe is different to an enemy. Instead of the boxes approach to fighting, a foe is a contest against another person. You'll need to provide the contest (eg. who can do the most spanks in 5 minutes) as well as some general information about your creature or person. You'll also obviously need to be available and willing to perform the task yourself.

Name: What your creature or person is called.
Description: What does your creature or person look like?
Weakness: What is your creature weak against? (eg. Fire)
Contest: What contest are you proposing?

I will mostly be using Foes for big, difficult battles, so I won't be accepting many of these. Try apply for an enemy instead!

Item

An item is self explanatory. If I accept your item, I'll tell you, and it'll show up in a store, or dropped by someone, or some other way.

Name: What your item is called.
Description: What does your item look like?
Effect: What effect does your item have? (eg. heals a player for 1 hp)

tallguy2241
08-16-2017, 02:55 PM
I wouldn't mind a little faster pace, but it's ok.

btw: how did things go with your teeth?

KittenLicks
08-16-2017, 03:09 PM
I wouldn't mind a little faster pace, but it's ok.

btw: how did things go with your teeth?

There were painful mouth problems, unrelated to getting my wisdom teeth removed, so I have to wait for that to clear up before I can actually get them removed. :) Thanks for asking though!

qmu
08-16-2017, 04:13 PM
After gathering as much information as he could Qmu listen noises coming from one of the tunnels. Panicking a little, he grows and barks and jumps around "Grrrrr... woof-woof! Roouf! Grrr!" {"Guys! I think there's something coming!"}. He then sets himself on the floor and points to a tunnel.

I'm probably a bad person for being so amused at qmu's clumsiness. :p Good job, qmu! ^_^

I am a bit amused that you used your animal form for this. That ability specifically was for turning tasks into pet play tasks, and you just used it... on a pet play task. ^^ I'll be nice and give you a bonus to it, though you probably won't be needing to use it before the week is up, anyway.

[...]

Quick question for both groups! :) Is everyone okay with the speed at which things are progressing? I know the two groups seem to be moving along at pretty different speeds, and I just want to make sure everyone is happy. If things are too slow, I can post more often and be more strict about deadlines, if things are too fast, I can cut back. Just give me your input!

(I felt really, REALLY stupid doing it. At least my stupidity may bring smiles to people =D. The cloth rack thing was more bad luck, I was hoping to find a wall, and it was the only thing I could bump into my room --', obviously I stopped spinning facing it, stupid blindfold... And role play > meta-gaming =p.

As for the pacing, whatever is better for you Kitten. I'd enjoy myself regardless, and you're the one who has the most work, so do it at the pace that you also enjoy yourself and it does not become a burden.)

EDIT: You should ask a mod to edit the first post to add the Enemies/Foes/Items! =D

foxknot69
08-16-2017, 04:49 PM
I agree with qmu. Work at the pace that works best for you. You should enjoy yourself as much as any of us.

KittenLicks
08-17-2017, 03:26 AM
After gathering as much information as he could Qmu listen noises coming from one of the tunnels. Panicking a little, he grows and barks and jumps around "Grrrrr... woof-woof! Roouf! Grrr!" {"Guys! I think there's something coming!"}. He then sets himself on the floor and points to a tunnel.

Seeing as I've introduced languages of animals, I'm gonna say that animals understand the languages of their own species, and the languages of their stereotypical prey (if applicable), and stereotypical predator. So birds understand cats and worms, and cats understand birds, mice and dogs.

So basically, the only person that understands what qmu said is Lightze. Have fun with that. :p

As for the pacing, whatever is better for you Kitten. I'd enjoy myself regardless, and you're the one who has the most work, so do it at the pace that you also enjoy yourself and it does not become a burden.)

EDIT: You should ask a mod to edit the first post to add the Enemies/Foes/Items! =D
Good idea! I'll go ask one. ^^

I agree with qmu. Work at the pace that works best for you. You should enjoy yourself as much as any of us.

I understand that, but don't worry, I'm having fun. ^^ As much as I'm hosting and enjoying myself, as the host of the game I do also have an obligation to make sure everyone else is too.

qmu
08-17-2017, 11:01 AM
Seeing as I've introduced languages of animals, I'm gonna say that animals understand the languages of their own species, and the languages of their stereotypical prey (if applicable), and stereotypical predator. So birds understand cats and worms, and cats understand birds, mice and dogs.

So basically, the only person that understands what qmu said is Lightze. Have fun with that. :p

(That's perfect! ▽・ェ・▽ノ” I know I should not generate chaos like this, but it's way more fun this way =p)

I understand that, but don't worry, I'm having fun. ^^ As much as I'm hosting and enjoying myself, as the host of the game I do also have an obligation to make sure everyone else is too.

(Great! But if you stop having fun, please say it =p)

Kisune Karnon
08-18-2017, 12:56 AM
The only two who spoke up was Rachael and Fox. Sarahly was just sitting there on the ground, looking scared and dumbfounded. Although the suggestion to chase after the skree or even stay where they were, Kisune couldn't go on with a member who just was too scared to even more. "It's decided. We need to get Sarahly back into town. She can't continue on the journey. We'll have to head back to where we came and start a new tomorrow. Sorry. I didn't want to, but my hands are tied," Kisune said. He picked Sarahly up gently and began to carry her in a fireman's carry. The path back to the town would be long, but he would have to manage somehow. Surely the others would follow and agree to his decision.

Once back into town, Kisune set Sarahly down and thanked her for her valiant and brave attempt to help them on a quest. He dismissed her from the group and wished her good luck. Then he went into the tavern and got himself a drink and some food.

(I stated that after the 48 hours hit, I would post and here it is. KittenLicks, if you could let Curthy know it would be appreciated [unless he sees this post first]. If you could find someone to fill the spot, we would gladly take them. I would suggest for the other group members to make a similar post please and then enjoy the rest of the 'day' in town. Also KittenLicks, in terms of game speed. Seems to be a fine pace set. Don't overwork yourself.)

FelixTheFurry
08-18-2017, 02:49 AM
Food was scarce in the forest this time of year and Felix the fox was desperate for food. As Felix saw a group of adventurers passing by he stealthily followed them hoping they would eventually lead him to food. Felix stalked the party of four until they eventually reached town and split off from each other. Feeling that the stealthy rouge has an aura of power and leadership surely they would know where food was, so he decided to follow them until they eventually reached to a stop.

Name: Felix
Class: Animal Sidekick - Fox
Specialties: Petplay, Bondage, Humiliation (Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the instructions meant we could choose one of our own specialty and the rest come from the class)
Extra: Could I use this for the game avatar http://imgur.com/83V0wWr
Depending on the dare I might show picture proof

(Sorry if I made an application too early before KittenLicks had time to approve what was going on ._. I just really wanted to join in the fun)

KittenLicks
08-18-2017, 08:23 PM
Felix, I'd prefer you don't apply before I ask, because it's not fair to anyone else that is waiting.

You have been following the thread though, so I'll let you in, probably because I'm too nice for my own good. :)

The way specialities work is that you choose as many as you want from the options provided on the class. Unless you are a party leader, or have some other special circumstance, you don't get to add more, so I'll be taking petplay and bondage as your specialties.

As an aside: Wow, now half of the players in the game have pet play as a specialty! At this rate I'm going to have to make the final boss a giant cat! :p

Daring Kinksters

The adventurers returned to town, following the trail they had made as they entered, the poor shell-shocked bard being carried by Kisune.

After setting the poor girl down on a bench in the park, Kisune heads for the tavern, unknowingly being stalked by Felix the fox.

The innkeeper looks at Kisune in surprise as he enters, looking up from the glass he is cleaning.

"Did you manage to lose all of your adventuring party already? It takes most adventurers a little longer than that."

~

Felix and Kisune are heading for the tavern (the same tavern where three of you met). If you have money left, you can head to one of the shops mentioned in this (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2901577&postcount=78) post or head somewhere to practice something.

EDIT: The first post has now been updated to reflect the state of the party. Welcome, Felix!

Kisune Karnon
08-18-2017, 09:32 PM
Kisune chuckled a bit at the barkeeps comment before taking a seat in front of him. "No, they weren't lost. They all came back. We'll be heading out tomorrow after leaving one behind. The bard couldn't handle the stress of being out in the field. Hoping to find someone to replace them before we leave. I'll take a glass of my regular stuff," Kisune said.

foxknot69
08-18-2017, 10:49 PM
Fox, on the other hand, was quite tired - perhaps a result of the encounter with the skree-thing earlier. Soon after entering town, he picked a comfy looking spot under a tree, lay down, and let his head rest against it.

scallywag100
08-18-2017, 11:37 PM
"Hey, guys! I've just seen the advert for the armor shop! Can I just go check it out for a minute?"

qmu
08-19-2017, 10:26 AM
As an aside: Wow, now half of the players in the game have pet play as a specialty! At this rate I'm going to have to make the final boss a giant cat! :p

(I thought the final boss was going to be the "Dark Lord KittenLicks", but "Giant Cat KittenLicks - Lord of Cute Butts"... err... I mean buns works too =p)

KittenLicks
08-20-2017, 01:02 PM
Nature's Nurterers

I'm waiting on you guys to choose a path, or respond to Qmu's... yapping. :p A little puppy tells me that Lightze is sick, though, so we might be waiting on him?

Daring Kinksters and Vulpine stalker

Rachael

You make your way around the city, until you eventually find a store with a big sign above it, the letters "AMA" etched into it. As you enter, you are greeted by a sudden spike in temperature, and the sight of a burly-looking man hammering at a white-hot piece of metal with an enormous hammer.

As you approach, he looks up at you, not even pausing in his hammering to say "Yeah? What you want?"

Kisune

The innkeeper fetches a mug and fills it for you, pushing it over, then sliding over a grubby plate with what looks and smells like a sweetened pastry on it.

"Aye, aye, no everyone can handle the adventuring life." He gestures to the pastry. "That one's on the house. Hope your bard friend is okay."

Fox

You lie down on the soft grass, quickly falling asleep in the shade of the tree. You dream vivid dreams of lying on candied wool, and metal birds that seem to flash in and out of sight.

Felix

You follow the rogue, keeping a safe distance. He enters the local tavern, and you can smell the scent of good food and drink wafting from the entrance.

FelixTheFurry
08-21-2017, 12:06 AM
Felix seeing the rogue getting such delicious looking food was enough to convince him to introduce himself to the rogue. Felix jumps over to the rogue "Heya Mr. Rogue would you be interested in hiring the services of Felix the wonderful fox? All I require in payment is lots of good food!" he announces while hungrily eyeing the pastry

Kisune Karnon
08-21-2017, 12:40 AM
Kisune grabbed the mug and took a swig before looking at the pastry and then the innkeeper. He gave a light cheer with the mug in thanks and took another swig before setting it down. "Thanks. She should be fine after some good rest," he said. Just as he went to grab and feast on the free meal, a fox appeared next to him. It began to speak and talk about using it while it would only cost food. A simple trade some may think, but food costs money and could range from cheap to costly depending on location, amount and person that was selling it. Kisune turned and looked at the fox before saying, "And what makes you think I'd want a little fox on a team with me. I already have one of those and they do their job quite well. Come up and sit, chat and I'll make my decision after some food and drink." He turned around, grabbed the pastry and took a bite. Then a second after, took a swig from the mug. "Hurry it up, I don't have all night," he stated.

scallywag100
08-21-2017, 01:01 AM
"Err... hi. Do you have anything for up to this amount of gold? It's all I have."
Rachael opens up her hand and shows him the gold.

Sain
08-21-2017, 02:04 AM
(Sorry guys, I haven't been very active on GD recently, and it's been awhile since I last posted here.)

Sain sees qmu bark frantically, then point at a tunnel. He turns and says to Guy, "He sure smells something in that direction. Let's hope its the birds we're trying to rescue." Sain walks over to the tunnel qmu is pointing at, "It looks like qmu knows where we're going, lets let him lead the way."

FelixTheFurry
08-23-2017, 12:07 PM
Felix slightly taken aback by the rogue's blunt response thinking he would easily get accepted responded after a short delay. "Uhh.... well I heard you needed another adventurer soooo I thought that I maybe could join you. I know a lot about the forests and the creatures in it, so I could help your party whenever we go to forests. I'm also pretty good at fighting too, I used to be one of the top 5 fox fighters in the forest. Umm.... I don't need any human things either so if I find any coins, weapons, or armor you can have it all! I promise you I'll be a big help to your team!"

Kisune Karnon
08-23-2017, 04:49 PM
Kisune set his food and mug down and looked the fox over. He didn't seem much of a fighter, but he's been wrong before. "Hmm. We will see just how useful you are when the time comes. For now you can be a member, but I'll be watching you. I watch everyone," he states. Then he takes another swig from the mug and a bite from the pastry. "Barkeep, a pastry for my new little fox friend here. He'll need the sustenance if he's going to be joining my group," Kisune stated across the bar. He also raised a gold coin and set it on the bar top as payment for the food. "Eat whats given to you and enjoy. Who knows when we'll have a chance at eating again after we head out tomorrow," he says to the fox.

KittenLicks
08-24-2017, 04:10 AM
Daring Kinksters

Rachael

Continuing to hammer away at the chunk of metal in front of him, the man glances up at your money.

"For that? Not even worth taking hammer to anvil. Think I've got an old leather helmet somewhere though."

The man pauses in his hammering to head into the backroom, returning with a battered looking leather helm, the leather looking singed and looking blackened on one side.

New Item

Burned leather cap
Effect: Advantage against fire, if you are the one being attacked.

Kisune and Felix

After giving the rogue and fox an odd look, the innkepeer shrugs, turning around for a moment and returning to put a pastry in front of the fox, taking the coin with his other hand.

(Kisune, feel free to make a 'meet up' post in your next one, if you want, then we can continue delving into the forest, or wherever else you want to go :) )

tallguy2241
08-24-2017, 10:20 AM
(Sorry guys, I haven't been very active on GD recently, and it's been awhile since I last posted here.)

Sain sees qmu bark frantically, then point at a tunnel. He turns and says to Guy, "He sure smells something in that direction. Let's hope its the birds we're trying to rescue." Sain walks over to the tunnel qmu is pointing at, "It looks like qmu knows where we're going, lets let him lead the way."

"Sounds like as good an idea as any. " Guy follows Sain to the tunnel.

qmu
08-24-2017, 10:53 AM
Qmu sees as Guy and Sain go to the tunnel he pointed and runs barking for then to hurry up. He does not want to have to deal with whatever is coming...

foxknot69
08-24-2017, 11:50 AM
Daring Kinksters

Rachael

Continuing to hammer away at the chunk of metal in front of him, the man glances up at your money.

"For that? Not even worth taking hammer to anvil. Think I've got an old leather helmet somewhere though."

The man pauses in his hammering to head into the backroom, returning with a battered looking leather helm, the leather looking singed and looking blackened on one side.

New Item

Burned leather cap
Effect: Advantage against fire, if you are the one being attacked.

Kisune and Felix

After giving the rogue and fox an odd look, the innkepeer shrugs, turning around for a moment and returning to put a pastry in front of the fox, taking the coin with his other hand.

(Kisune, feel free to make a 'meet up' post in your next one, if you want, then we can continue delving into the forest, or wherever else you want to go :) )

(I'm just sitting here waiting to see what happens; basically that's why I went to take a nap :p I'll join y'all as soon as things get going, though. Don't worry, I'm still here!)

scallywag100
08-25-2017, 08:39 AM
"Thanks. I'll hopefully see you soon when I have more money!"

Kisune Karnon
08-25-2017, 10:46 AM
"Eat up little fox. You'll need the food and energy for tomorrow. Meet me at the center fountain at light break," Kisune stated. Then he finished his food and drink and left the bar without another word. He proceeded to the inn and went to bed to sleep.

The next morning, he awoke while it was still dark, but the sky was just slowly shifting into light. He gathered his things and went out to the fountain where he told the little fox he would be. Kisune was positive that the other members of his group would most likely meet up here as well. Once everyone was ready, they would head back into the forest to complete the job they had attempted the day prior.

KittenLicks
08-25-2017, 03:10 PM
I'm sure if everyone knows about getdare's sister site but I was curious how many on here do use it.

Before you can continue your annoying excuse to get clicks, a massive bun bursts from the wall of the room. You barely have time to scream as it grabs you by the back of your shirt and lifts you up. You see the ground moving below you as you are carried away and deposited outside the bounds of getDareLand.

A small sign reads: "Kudos, this bot is much more intelligent than the ones before. Is it actually reading the content of the forum and generating responses as links? Pretty clever! Have you tried doing it on a per thread basis? Definitely would have been cool seeing your bot trying to generate a reply based on my prose."

~

I'll make an actual story post (that isn't goading a bot) tomorrow, guys, I swear. :p

qmu
08-25-2017, 03:22 PM
And here we find the rare footage of a kitten dominating a robot for his own amusement

https://media.tenor.com/images/1276c053f430c1b8832558f368e79877/tenor.gif

FelixTheFurry
08-25-2017, 09:16 PM
Felix wakes up the next morning and heads to the fountain as instructed to by Kitsune

foxknot69
08-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Opening his eyes, Fox realizes he had slept the entire day away. Luckily, he had fallen asleep near the center of the town, and could see Kisune waiting next to the central fountain. He climbed to his feet, stretched his muscles, and walked over to the man. "Good morning," he said cheerily.

KittenLicks
08-29-2017, 02:55 PM
Hi everyone

This probably seems a bit sudden, but I'm not one to just leave threads to die, really. I'm swamped IRL right now, and this thread was starting to drag for me. I'm taking a bit of a break from getDare, so to tie up loose ends I'm closing this. :)

Thanks a lot to everyone that participated. ^_^ I know I had a lot of fun doing this, and I'm sorry it's ending so soon. You all were pretty great.

qmu
08-29-2017, 03:04 PM
Thank you so much for doing this Kitten! It was great! =D

You don't have to explain anything =o Real life always takes priority =p. To be honest I am also really busy with work lately and am mostly just checking PMs or posting in quick subscribed threads =p

Wish you all the best! =D

foxknot69
08-29-2017, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone

This probably seems a bit sudden, but I'm not one to just leave threads to die, really. I'm swamped IRL right now, and this thread was starting to drag for me. I'm taking a bit of a break from getDare, so to tie up loose ends I'm closing this. :)

Thanks a lot to everyone that participated. ^_^ I know I had a lot of fun doing this, and I'm sorry it's ending so soon. You all were pretty great.

Life happens, hon. *hugs* The best part about this, in my opinion, was meeting all these awesome people and seeing the idea for it. Now we can do this again in the future, meet some new people, and have new adventures. Or maybe some of us will play our own game, similar to this one.

I'll miss this, for sure, but it's better to look to the future than to miss the past. =^.^=

tallguy2241
08-29-2017, 04:36 PM
We will miss you, KittenLicks. Thank you for a great idea.

I would like to get KittenLick's blessing first, if possible, but I may look into trying something like this as the Gamemaster myself.

scallywag100
08-30-2017, 12:14 AM
Hi everyone

You were awesome too. I could never come up with an idea as great as this. If you have problems in real life, then see to them. Real life is more important than a few people on a website.

Kisune Karnon
08-30-2017, 04:47 PM
No worries Kitten, thanks for the fun.