PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Homework/Prep Dare

busted
09-07-2009, 05:32 AM
You know how it works. :)

Likes: Nudity, Masturbation, intresting, bizzare, most things

Limits: Messy, noisy, public, involving others, permiment marking, extreme pain, disgustiong (pee, poo, sick)

Mr Very Daring
09-07-2009, 08:35 AM
wats prep

when doing hw-or prep- you must either-
be wearing JUST girls panties
OR
cum in a the smallest possible undies every time u do hw for a week and wear them- after u cum- cum b4 doing hw

horpat
09-08-2009, 01:25 AM
write your homework while masturbating!

monk
09-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Being hydrated helps you work so drink 1L of water before you start. To encourage you to finish as soon as possible and not slack, there is no toilet break. You have these choices:-

One 330ml bottle, if you run out of space then you'll need to drink up to make some space.
Use a potty and clean out once you've finished your work.
Go outside doggy style on all fours cocked leg.

johnwashere
09-09-2009, 02:55 PM
do your homework naked

busted
09-10-2009, 01:38 PM
prep means the same as homework

do all your homework in just underware in your back garden

likes and limits can be found on first post

edd18
09-10-2009, 02:00 PM
In the past i have done it ling on my stomach with a lit candle in my ass. It imcentivises u as the longer u leave it the more wax will melt onto ure ass.

busted
09-13-2009, 11:51 AM
You can do that dare again. In the past i have done it ling on my stomach with a lit candle in my ass. It imcentivises u as the longer u leave it the more wax will melt onto ure ass :)

likes and Limits can be found on first post.

:)

edd18
09-13-2009, 11:59 AM
I wouldnt say it breaksa any of your limits but ill give u another 1 anyway. Its a bit specific but u might be able to do it some time. Choose a day were ure home alone untill a certain time, then give ureself a realistic time it takes to do ure work and -5mins. Go into a room which is close to ure front door and will be seen by however comes in at this time. Start doing homework at the certain time - the time u have calculated to allow ureself to do the work. Do it while doing something humiliating Eg being nude or in womens clothers, this is up to you. You cannot leave the room or stop doing the humiliating thing untill u finish ure work.

horpat
09-14-2009, 06:50 AM
Do your homework while only wearing socks

busted
09-15-2009, 10:50 AM
do your homework with a thong stuffed in your face :)

Limits: Messy, noisy, public, involving others, permiment marking, extreme pain, disgustiong (pee, poo, sick)

horpat
09-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Do your homework while masturbating...next day count how many dad awnsers you did, and wear as many underwear for the 3rd. day. (so 4mistakes=4underwear)

edd18
09-15-2009, 12:28 PM
DO ure homeorkwork naked siting in a windowsill

nate2010
09-15-2009, 06:37 PM
You must be in a chair wedgie the entire time you do your homework.

Limits: Can't involve anyone else, no public, no crossdress

busted
09-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Write getdare in one of your books. :D

Limits: Messy, noisy, public, involving others, permiment marking, extreme pain, disgustiong (pee, poo, sick) :)

nate2010
09-17-2009, 10:56 AM
realtord, can I get another dare, I don't have any textbooks. All my textbooks are online.

busted
09-19-2009, 11:54 AM
you must have some sort of textbook, excercise book or work sheets. if not do your homework naked with your pants on your head.

likes and limits can be found on first post :)

NotANerd
09-23-2009, 08:52 PM
When you are doing your next essay or any long-ish homework assignment, everytime you write the letter u, stroke urself up, and the next time that you write the letter d, then go down. You can't do two ups in a row, nor two downs in a row. They have to be alternating, so if you have a lot of duodenums (is that how u spell that?), then you might be in trouble, but if it's just dad, dad, dad, or umbrella, then you will be fine for quite some time.

monk
09-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Ok so got some revision to do.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time you have some work to hand in, set yourself some dates to get bits done by, if you fail to get it done in time you lose your rights. With a max lose of 4 days... if you get that far your work really is late!!!

Each day you lose an extra right, day 1 is target date!:-

1 The right to Cum!!!!
2 The right to change your underwear - keep same pair on from now on.
3 The right to touch your genitals except for edging.
4 The right to wear underwear.

You gain a new task each day:-

1 Edge yourself before you get out of bed in the morning and before dinner.
2 Edge yourself before you eat lunch and go to bed.
3 Edge yourself before you leave the house.
4 Edge yourself while out and about - find a toilet somewhere.

Forfeits - If you break a rule e.g cum, touch your genitals to pee or change underwear. For each breaking of a rule you lose the right to:-

1 Sleep Easy - use underwear to strap your hands together behind your back for the first hour when you sleep.
2 Be Easy - Wedgie yourself, whenever it comes lose rewedgie yourself.
3 Be Calm - Grope yourself throughout the day, flick your nipples and rub your hands over yourself when possible.
4 Be Clean - You can wash only once a day but you must get yourself sweety straight after e.g. run on the spot.

Mega forfeits - Well if you've broken four then your just not trying so you'll need to break some limits to get you back on the straight and narrow! ;p

You lose the right to:-
5 Pee Clothed - Always strip before peeing and redress afterwards.
6 Pee Standing - You must always be sitting or lying.
7 Pee in a Toilet - No urinals or toilets, find somewhere else.

You must be enjoying it to get this far!
8 Pee In a bathroom - You can pee anywhere else just not a bathroom.

NotANerd
09-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Ok so got some revision to do.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time you have some work to hand in, set yourself some dates to get bits done by, if you fail to get it done in time you lose your rights. With a max lose of 4 days... if you get that far your work really is late!!!

Each day you lose an extra right, day 1 is target date!:-

1 The right to Cum!!!!

You gain a new task each day:-

Forfeits - If you break a rule e.g cum, touch your genitals to pee or change underwear. For each breaking of a rule you lose the right to:-

1 Sleep Easy - use underwear to strap your hands together behind your back for the first hour when you sleep.
3 Be Calm - Grope yourself throughout the day, flick your nipples and rub your hands over yourself when possible.
4 Be Clean - You can wash only once a day but you must get yourself sweety straight after e.g. run on the spot.

Mega forfeits - Well if you've broken four then your just not trying so you'll need to break some limits to get you back on the straight and narrow! ;p

EXCELLENT DARE!! However, since I am notoriously a perfectionist, I never turn work in late. I am, on the other hand, a procrastinator. So I stay up REALLY late working on homework the majority of the time, so for myself, I am going to modify it into times of the day instead of days in general. Thanks so much for the dare, and I will let you know how it goes.

NotANerd
09-26-2009, 01:29 PM
All right, here is my modification of monk's dare. Please PM me if you have any of the rights, tasks, or forfeits in mind that you would like me to add to the list! I might start a story on this site if people are interested since I will be doing this as long as possible.

Okay, so I generally have about 2 hours of homework every night, so what I will be doing is the second I get home from school everyday, the timer will start, and 2 hours after that is when my homework is “due.” And every hour (rounding up, so if it takes me 2 hours and 1 second, then I have to count it as 2 hours), I lose one right and gain one task.

Each hour after the 2 given hours, I lose an extra right. All of these loss of rights go into effect immediately and stay into effect until the following Monday. So that means that the rights are cumulative throughout the week, and therefore, I am going to add a few more rights if I can think of any. If you have any that you think should/could be added, that would be great!

1 The right to Cum!!!!

You gain a new task each hour. Like my rights, I will have to do the following tasks until the following Monday, so if I suck something horribly on Monday evening, then I will be edging for one whole week (without any edging, since that is the first right to lose!) Again, if you have any other tasks that you think I could do, that would be great! If you think I should stick with edging as my tasks, continue to give me those, but if you think a broadened scope of dares is necessary, give me some please, and I’ll add them to the list (possibly above some of these if you deem them necessary.)

Forfeits - If you break a rule e.g cum (if I cum, I will definitely cum into my underwear, a different spot everyday, so if I already lost my second right, then I will be wearing cum-soaked underwear until next Monday), touch your genitals to pee or change underwear. For each breaking of a rule you lose the right to:-

1 Sleep Easy - use underwear to strap your hands together behind your back for the first hour when you sleep. (I’ll use tape/rope…)

monk
09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Hey,

Glad you liked it your inbox is full so can't reply, however yes forfiets are cumulative. Let us know how it goes and if you run into any problems etc.....

I should make clear whom ever does mine, it should be possible to do it with others in the house.

intrigued
09-30-2009, 12:39 PM
do your homework while masturbating. you cant come until an hour after you finish.

busted
10-06-2009, 10:26 AM
do all your homework upside down. Write all your answers on your naked body as well :D

monk
10-08-2009, 12:10 PM
do all your homework upside down. Write all your answers on your naked body as well :D

When you get your next piece of work marked, work out the percentage you get wrong.

For every 10% wrong you get 10 spanks before attempting each of the next questions / sections or parts of work.

May
10-08-2009, 07:14 PM
the next time you are doing some sort of worksheet, or writing assignment, EVERY answer MUST be a sexual innuendo of some sort. If it is a paper you are writing, make it as dirty as possible.

:D:D

SWoody
10-08-2009, 11:31 PM
tie your legs up and tie them to the chair then put 5 ice cubes in your pussy adding one every 20mins you havent finished. cover your breasts in icy hot and you must stay nude till its done and write what subjec(s) (eg maths, english etc.) you did your homework for in permant marker in big letters all over your body.

busted
10-17-2009, 02:28 PM
do all your homework naked and write with the wrong hand.

likes and limits can be found on first post

horpat
10-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Write your homework while masturbate! Next day, put as many ice cubes to your ass as many mistakes you did!

slavedareboy
10-20-2009, 08:23 AM
when you have a really un-important piece of homework you must insert a pencil up your arse and do your homework that way.

Calculate the average time you do your homework in.
From now on you must do your homework in half that time.
For every 10 minutes you are over the time limit you must insert 3 ice-cubes up your ass, and leave them there until they melt.

For the next month you must do your homework whilst masturbating to this picture: http://www.twinksgayclub.com/free-sex/gal/gay-twinks-02/data/gay-twinks-twink-pics-12.jpg

Every 5 minutes take a break to make out with this picture. Keep making out for 5 minutes

Bubblegum
11-02-2009, 12:02 PM
How about just doing your homework!

Note: I need motivation to finish mine its due in in 2 days :/

MAsoccer27
11-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Get a thong and wear it so that it goes on top of your shoulders. (Idk if it's possible for you but I've heard some other women do this) If you can't , just connect it to your bra somehow and leave the wedgie like that until you are finished in 2 days. hehe

I have a lot of studying to do tonight, inspire me!

fitzy
11-02-2009, 01:59 PM
u must do your homework nude and every time your read or write the word 'the' you must masterbaute until u see it again and if u see or write as u must finger your ass

horpat
11-03-2009, 09:36 AM
you must do your homework while "eating" ice cubes! be fast! :D

mijman
11-03-2009, 01:51 PM
u must, do your hwk whil wanking if you cum you must wipe it with your book or sheet and carry on

Mr Very Daring
11-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Bond yourself -somehow-while doing homework

rocketfish
11-08-2009, 12:06 AM
do your homework nude or in oppsit sexs cloths.

horpat
11-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Do your homework while thinking about sex!

Mr Very Daring
11-09-2009, 02:26 PM
stupid but - don't do homework for 3 days

OnDRun
11-13-2009, 03:09 PM
fully crossdress in as many clothes as you have assignments. for every assignment you complete u may remove one item. you should be completly nude while doing your last assignment. you may masturbate after you have finished all your hw.

Lorna
11-13-2009, 05:23 PM
masturbate with syrup while doing (written) homework

Limits: Messy, public, involving others, extreme pain, dares involving pee or poop, insertion

GetdareTEO
11-29-2009, 03:01 AM
Next time you write and exercise/essay sign it: mr/mrs dick:eek:
Limits: too messy, illegal, friends, pee, poo

doggybaby
11-29-2009, 07:31 PM
you must hve a hard-on the whole time you are doing homework

monk
01-03-2010, 06:38 AM
Set a date to finish your homework, for every day after this date you gain an extra point. All points must be spent when doing next piece of homework so....

Wear - Don't wear trousers or shorts while working.
1 Briefs
2 Diapers
3 Panties

Toilet
1 Twice while doing your work.
2 Once while doing your work.
3 Use a potty don't empty until you've finished your work.

Bondage - commulative
1 The first 30 mins of each hour wear nipple clamps.
2 Tie yourself to your chair, if you need to pee wait until your current question is done.
3 Frig yourself or use toothpaste on your ass every second half of the hour.

Example.

6 days late finishing one piece of work.

Next day you start a new piece of work and spend your points, the later you were the more it tends towards your dislikes.:-

2 Diapers
2 Once while doing your work.
0 The first 30 mins of each hour wear nipple clamps.
2 Tie yourself to your chair, if you need to pee wait until your current question is done.

GetdareTEO
01-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Draw a nude girl/woman in one of your books and write the name of either your crush or your teacher!!!

Likes: Nude, semi-public, locked, games/dice dares, wedgies, itchy
Dislikes (but OK): crossdress, public, Light/medium pain, things down pants, pee holding
Limits: anal, pee, poo, involving people, extreme pain, illegal, long dares

whawhawhat
01-24-2010, 02:46 PM
U must masturbate until edge 4 times everytime you see the word "there" when you finish your homework, count the number of times you see the word "the" and multiply by two, that's how many seconds you have to cum

I have exams coming up!! I need to study!

Boredsomeone
01-24-2010, 03:46 PM
While studying for your exams, you must either be naked. Everytime you change to a different document to study from, you must edge. Everytime you change subjects you must orgasm.

I procrastinated all weekend. on writeing a business letter. Help me do it.

hovie907
01-27-2010, 09:21 PM
next time you have something important to do, take some ice and put it in the seat of your chair and sit on the ice. you should get it done asap

Wedgie_king
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
While doin hw next chair wedgie and wen changing paper or subjects pull the wedgie a little more over the chair

monk
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM
While doing some work insert a remote controll vibe and give it to your GF. (This can either be anal or vaginal, her choice.)

Now get on with your work, if your GF thinks you are working hard enough she gets to turn it on as a 'reward'.

If she thinks you are not working hard enough she may keep it on!

Pre-arrange break points in your studies. If you need to break before then or fall behind...

Spankin - If you are behind in your work.

First time - A ruller can be used to spank each hand once for each min you are behind.
Second time - She may also spank each breast once for each min you are behind.
Third time - Pause the time and she can take you over her knee for a proper spanking.

Clothes - Punishment clothes may be used.

First time - Removal of your top except bra.
Second time - Removal of your bottoms except panties.
Third time - Removal of you bra.
Four time - Removal of you panties.

Toilet - Should have gone before you started!

First time - Where you can go. (e.g. toilet, shower, potty, outside.)
Second time - How you can go, plus above. (e.g. standing, sitting, squating, hands on head.)
Third time - If you can go, plus above. (e.g wait 10 mins, not until you finsh the qestion.)

One thing can be picked above each time for instance if you are late three times she might pick Spanking, Clothes, Spanking. So you would end up having your hand spanked then later your shirt/jumper being remove and finally having your hands and breasts spanked.

Play - No work without play!!

Every 20 mins if you are on schedual your GF may play with you.... this doesn't mean you can stop working!! It's also her choice not yours. ;p however no extra clothes can be removed and remember to keep working else you will fall behind.

First time - Sits behind you and plays with your breast for five mins.
Second time - Sits behind you and plays with your breast and pussy for five mins.
Third time - Spread your legs and let her crawl between your legs for five mins.

Punishments - When you're doing your work later than you should have e.g. you had to get an extension or maybe didn't work hard enough on your previous work. Then your GF can give you a punishment before you start!!! One punishment for each reason (e.g. above was 2 reasons.)

Drink two pints of water before you start.
Insert a butt plug before you start.
Wear punishment panties (e.g. too small, very girlish, a diaper.)
Sit on dried pees or sand paper to do your work.
Itching powered under your arms.

monk
08-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Anyone?

Got some work to do in a few weeks. :)

Tea
08-29-2010, 04:15 PM
How about doing your homework gagged and kneeling in the corner of a room? You also cannot use the bathroom until you're finished.

JFinnZ
09-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Do your homework witha used jockstrap on your face:)

Marluxia
09-21-2010, 04:50 PM
First complete your homework.
Then piss all over it and say you dropped it in a puddle.
ENJOY!

muddz
09-25-2010, 06:59 AM
while doing your homework you have to insert 1 icecube for every minute you slacked (not doing your homework)

If you spent 10 minutes doing something else you have to instert a banana into your ass and leave it there until your done.

MagnumOpus
11-17-2022, 09:08 PM
For every question you are unsure, that’s 15 minutes you’re not allowed to use the bathroom

sissyxresser
11-17-2022, 09:12 PM
Before you do homework watch porn for 45 mins and cum 2 times and eat it

Josj
11-17-2022, 09:36 PM
Remain crossdressed when doing homework
You can only change once you finished all your homework
__________________________________________________ _______________
Like: underwear, wedgies, watersports, hidden public, risky dares, games, bets, punishments, minor bondage, long term, pee desperation

Dislikes: hidden body writing, minor pain, swirlies, semi public, corner time, messy, feet

Limits: blood, illegal, public, family, exposure, face, scat, permanent, cross dressing, social suicide, anal, pain

Kik: little_piss_pants
m/22/gay

MagnumOpus
11-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Have a wedgie in while doing your homework.

MagnumOpus
11-28-2023, 06:27 PM
Yeah, sure, let’s bump this one.

Messy_diaper
12-09-2023, 07:15 PM
listen to porn while doing your homework you can touch but if you cum you must eat it

Asmodeus-
12-09-2023, 08:12 PM
You must drink water all day and wear a diaper, no touching yourself and ever half an hour you must add a little something to your diaper of your choice, no taking it off until it has been dirtied twice and not allowed to stopp your work until you have taken off the diaper

KEDA
12-10-2023, 05:20 PM
u must do your homework nude and every time your read or write the word 'the' you must masterbaute until u see it again and if u see or write as u must finger your ass

Messy_diaper
12-13-2023, 02:35 AM
listen to porn while doing your homework if you want star masturbating you must complete one homework

MessFanatic
12-13-2023, 10:06 AM
Listen to submissive hypno during it

I’m feeling daring so I’ll be doing this while taking my exam online tomorrow morning

Pokeboy
12-28-2023, 11:12 PM
every 15 mins switch to a different type of wedgie

Nightshade.
12-29-2023, 12:56 AM
Please give them for me too (post/pm/kik/calendar). Likes & limits in my signature blog..
I'm on break now but will have too much hw and prep from 2nd jan.