PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Secluded Woodland Dare

Pages : [1] 2

BRUTAL01
09-07-2009, 05:03 AM
From what I've seen I havnt seen one to do with this so I thought, maybe I'd have a crack at it, lol. You all know the rules and what to do, just tell the person above what to do but in a secluded woodland area, remember to take into account the limits of each person, may the surroundings provide you with creative dares :)

Coyote
09-07-2009, 05:58 AM
This is pretty simple. Get naked nd tie your balls/cock up tight. then place clothespins on your nipplkes and balls. Then hogtie yourself fro X amount of minutes to fit your liking.

Please include X-dressing in mine

Mr Very Daring
09-07-2009, 08:40 AM
completely x-dress through a wood for an hour a day for a week

not too public(noticeable) / extreme or too many items involved

Coyote
09-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Thats against my limits

Mick
09-07-2009, 07:17 PM
Go up a tree naked and stay there for 10 min

gerble26
09-07-2009, 07:55 PM
coyote give your self a hanging wedgie and then wait till they rip or a stranger helps you down if possible have a few friend or what ever act like a are a pinyate and try to break you open by slaping your ass with a stick as hard as possible

limits:family pubic and messy

monk
09-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Go into a secluded woodland and for being very naughty you are to strip off.

Now you have a choice, you need to spend dice roll + 30 mins naked, however you can offset this by doing the following:-

Stand 10M away from your clothes for 10 mins less. (20M for 20 mins)
Spank yourself hard enough to leave a mark 10 times (20 spanks for 20mins)
Keeping your eyes closed whilst standing for 1 min saves you 10mins but if you open your eyes before a min is up you don't save anything!
Peeing saves 10 mins.
Doing 30 jumping jacks saves 10 mins.

Chiz-dare
10-22-2009, 04:42 PM
go to a woodland one night where u r allowed to camp and take a tent and a torch and a sleeping bag. go to sleep naked but half way through the night make sure u go toilet. in the morning wait to see if anyone opens your tent and if they do the sleeping bag shall be open and you shall be there exposed. this is unlikely to happen but there is the possibility

wonderboy33
10-22-2009, 05:34 PM
ok i dare u to give yourself a wedgie with a egg(bring in a backpack) break it then walk around the woods in just your undies with the egg still in your underpants for 30 minutes then hang them on a tree and walk back to ur cloths naked

limits in sig no crossdressing thanks i will do this over the weekend :D

GetdareTEO
11-29-2009, 02:40 AM
Ok, for this one you will need a bike lock.

Climb up in a tree, undress, lock your clothes to a branch and throw the key as far away as you want ( if you are less daring you can throw it straight down) Now all you have to do, is to go and get the key :)

Dare me!

Limits: anal, too messy, illegal, pee, poo, friends/family, extreme pain

horpat
11-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Go to the secluded woodlands, get naked and throw your cloths away! Now you can choose, with one is needed for you.

If you need socks, you need to wear on of them on your cock for a day!
If you need your underwear, do a hanging wedgie after it, in a thong!
If you need your t-shirt, smash an egg inside it!
If you need your trousers, give yourself a jock-lock wedgie, and cant use hands to escape
Also, shooes are allowed and you should carry the egg and thong with you if you are planning to choose. Also, you can walk home nude :P

For me please not too many items, if can it be do lot of wedgie dares :P

Bart
12-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Go and find a tree with a branch above waist height then give yourself a wedgie from that branch. see which breaks first the branch or the undwear.

GetdareTEO
12-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Climb up in a tree, strip nude and masturbate.

15/m/DK
OK: wedgies, public, mild pain, crossdressing
Dislikes: Messy, medium pain, tied up, pee holding, long dares ( more than 1 day)
Limits: anal, pee, poo, extreme pain, involving people (strangers, neighbours, family and friends)

Bart
12-13-2009, 04:47 PM
strip naked and hug atleast 20 trees.

Coyote
12-14-2009, 07:47 PM
insert something anally and wear tight underwear to keep it in place. cut the crotch out of the underwear and attach clothes pins to your cock and balls. then attach nipple clamps to your nipples. now take a hike through the woods wearing just that and every 3 minutes remove a nipple clamp and rotate it 90 degrees. continue for 12 minutes.

Bart
12-15-2009, 05:22 PM
you will need nipple clamps or clothes pegs, some string and something to tie you wrists together with something to remove the bind (kinfe/key). now strip off and face a tree put on the clamps connected by the string around the tree then tie your wrists together and throw the key or knife away. the only was to get the knife or key is to walk back till the clamps pull off.

Mr.RainbowBanana
03-24-2010, 12:04 AM
in the secluded woodland, walk, at each tree you pass take an item of clothing off and leave it at the tree. When you are fully naked go to the very first tree and do the walk again collecting you clothes (so that the last tree you get to will be your underwear), you may not cover up your naked self whilst doing this, so hold the clothes you get high above your head. You are not allowed to run in any part of this, so walk reasonably quick! And obv when you get back to that last tree, you can put your clothes back on :)

xj-fc
03-24-2010, 03:42 PM
whe in the woods, get naked and find a tree, then tie yourself to the tree facing inwards, now you can rub yourself up and down the tree.

no crossdressing, can get hands on speedos

muffinfairy
03-24-2010, 04:10 PM
take at least 2 spare pairs of underwear with you.
put a thin layer of something like honey, jam or anything sweet on the inside of them + throw them into a tree, bush, etc
go back the next day and which ever one you find first you wear for the rest of the day or next day depending when you find it whatever condition its in.
you must change into it in or near to the location you found it so do it off path
continue to do this each day until youve recollected all your underwear.

+ watch out for the bears

the only time i'm near a woods is when i'm walking my dog otherwise i'm to lazy to go there. so i can't do anything that will result in losing him.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Edit. @ SecretOps
I'll do option 2 tomorrow if its not too cold.

SecretOps
03-24-2010, 08:26 PM
my dares for you are leaving your fate in your dogs hands/(paws) :)
not sure if pee is a limit for you or not so ill give two dares and you can pick one

1.wear a miniskirt and no underwear when you take your dog for a walk. everytime he stops to pee, you must squat and pee within a few meters of the spot he did. if you fail this you must walk home with the miniskirt high on your hips so your pussy can just be seen peering out underneath.

OR

2. when you get to the woods, undress completely. you may only get back into your clothes when your dog stops to pee. if he pees again you must undress again. so basically you will either have to wait for him to pee an odd number of times, or walk home naked

zoodcat
04-03-2010, 10:51 PM
Since spring has comeqnd so has the warm weather thought I would try to get tuis going again.

You must be naked in the woods dice roll times 4 away from cloths for dice roll times 5.

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Well, your point, spring is here, time for the sun to show his face. Sooo, on a nice sunny day, in the secluded woodland you should find a spot where light is with the sun peering through the trees. Find a tree that is exposed to the light, strip naked, each item of clothing sould go on a different branch of the tree, once naked take a 5 min walk. When you return to the tree you may collect your clothes one item at a time after every 3 mins, but in reverse order so your underwear is the final thing you get, keep them on the floor not covering up as you collect them and when you have got your underwear back, you can get dressed

zoodcat
04-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Ok, you have to place every piece of you clothing by the bace of a tree. The trees must be six trees apart. Then you must go for a 15 min run away from your cloths and then you can walk back.

nudeboy81
04-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Get completely naked, walk atleast 20m from your clothes and masturbate til you cum before getting dressed again.

Limits;
illegal, too public, pain, poo, staying messy for an extended time, permanent.

Coyote
04-06-2010, 07:56 AM
walk outside wearing just a t shirt and shorts. Go for a stroll in the woods. Every 150 steps(modify to your likes) remove the shirt. The next 150 steps remove the shorts. After another 100 steps you should have placed a jar of peanut butter at the end of your destination. Spread it all over yourself until the jar is empty. Then walk to your shorts, put on and continue with your shirt. If your more daring walk home covred in peanutbutter

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Do this dice dare (nice for your bondage interests):

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=44641

miss out the place though, that is justified in the thread, haha

Bart
04-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Roll 2 dice the number you get is how many trees and how many minutes you must hug each of the tress naked.

sarah7972
04-09-2010, 11:31 AM
edge in the woods 4 times , completely naked

Mr.RainbowBanana
04-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Take a walk in the woodland, with your pants unbuttoned and unzipped (go commando too), you must follow a path (so that given the slim chance of someone walking by, they'd see you) and when your pants fall to your ankles, thats where and when you must masturbate, regardless of where abouts you are, edge 2 times, then orgasm.

xj-fc
04-22-2010, 10:46 PM
hug 20 trees naked, when you are hugging you must rub your body up and down.

hunter
04-23-2010, 02:34 AM
When your in the forest change fully into female cloths, even do you make-up.
then leave your normal cloths were you changed walk 200 yards and then tie your legs together and your hands behind your back. get back to your cloths and have fun.

xj-fc
04-23-2010, 08:19 AM
wear short and tape up the legs, now go to the woods and put everything you find, if it fills to the top, you must make a skirt out of it and where it home.

zoodcat
05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
you must wear six pieces of cloths for this dare (a pair of shoes and a pair of socks count as one).

go to the woods roll one die and the multiple that by 5. this will be how many trees there must be between each piece of clothing. then go ahead and take off you cloths. once you cloths are in place you will roll the die again and then multiple that number by 5 and that is the amount of trees you must pass before the next step.

once behind that tree you will roll the die again. this number will be the piece of clothing you can go retrieve (you roll a 2 then you can go get the second piece of clothing you took off). then you will roll the die again (at the tree that that piece of clothing was at) and that is the next piece of clothing you can go get.

Mad_dares
05-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Their needs to be daylightfor this dare. Walk into the woods and spin in a circle and walk 20 steps forward. Take off your clothes there. Repeat the process until you are completely naked. Retrieve all your clothes when you ar completely naked. Note: If you run into a tree you must masturbate where you are. Remember to have fun ;)

xj-fc
05-05-2010, 10:18 AM
tie yourself to a tree facing inwards in your underwear with slap me written on your back stay there for 30 mins

Keep my dare to underwear plz, do have speedos if needed

Mad_dares
05-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Do a nature wedgie =p

wonderboy33
05-05-2010, 05:33 PM
i dare you to hang all your clothes on a tree even undies then run away about 300 feet naked then run back and get dressed

keep it to underwear plz wedgie,pee/poop is great thank you(:

Mr.RainbowBanana
05-12-2010, 10:33 PM
At night go to some woodland area, still must be a chance of getting caught, and you'll more likely be lucky, who'll walk around at night doing bugger all catching a glimpse of someone having fun? lol.

Strip naked and leave the clothes in a heap under a tree, time to get dirty, roll around on the ground for however long you want, after which you must masturbate to orgasm 3 times, each time you must cum on a different item of clothing (on the outside), on the way back the cum stained clothes shouldn't catch any eyes of other people unless pretty close, remember to put yourself in a wedgie until you get back home

boundc
05-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Go for a walk through the woods. Every time you see a person, wait for them to be out of sight and remove an item of clothing, until you are down to just your underwear. Then, find somewhere to hide and take your underwear off. Cum on the top you had on, get dressed, and walk back home!

222jkt
05-17-2010, 05:55 PM
Go into the Forrest next Saturday in all Cloths of the opposite sex (only 10 pieces). Walk 10 minutes away and remove 1 article each minutes that passes and leave it there until you get back to your house. Now turn around and pick up each iteam of clothing you dropped and when you get your last iteam return home naked again.

Dice7
05-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Next time you need to piss go to a wooded area close your eyes and then strip naked. Spin around 10 times still with your eyes closed and then start walking blind..you can now pee as you walk, don't stop till you're empty!

222jkt
07-19-2010, 02:33 PM
i did that dare i almost fell of my cliff but anyways...

go into the forrest or a bunch of trees get naked and put a lock around your balls then lock them to the tree somehow...stay like that for 1 hour have fun :)

zoodcat
07-19-2010, 02:53 PM
You must wear the most eyecatching pair of panties and bra that you own. Then you must get dressed in everyday cloths. Then go to a wooded area. You will then take off all of your cloths except for the panties and bra. Then you will place your cloths around the forest. Then you will go back to the first piece of clothing and begin to pick them up. Once you have all of your cloths you can then get dressed again.

222jkt
07-19-2010, 03:31 PM
wear bright pink panties and bra or the brightest pair you can get then dress in normal cloths then go into the forrest and strip down to the panties and bra tie your self to a tree (belly facing the tree) for 1 hour then walk back home in the panties and bra have fun :)

Chargy73
07-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Go into the woods roll a Dice and that's how many times you have to wank
I don't do to bad a public dare or cross dress and I can't climb trees

222jkt
07-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Go into the woods strip down then and burry your underwear walk back to your house naked come back the next day naked and dig it up:)

undielover
03-31-2011, 03:48 AM
Well, you got banned, so I guess there wouldn't be much point to giving you a dare.

I'd like one, though.

ikkes
04-28-2011, 03:30 PM
the weather is getting better so i think its time for outside dares again so i will give you 1

what you need: a bike lock or somthing to lock youre clothes

go to the woodland and on the part where you get in somewhere you hide underwear with the key of the lock in it. Then walk as far as you dare and lock all youre clothes to a tree. Now go back to get the underwear with the key inside it and put it on. But before you can unlock youre clothes you have to orgasm somewhere between youre clothes and where you got the key from.
If you didn't orgasm youre only allowed to put half of the clothes back on. If u did orgasm u can fully redres and go home

And i would like a detailed dare, so don't go for somthing like get in the woods and orgasm. Just put a little bit of effort in writing somthing, or maybe look at what other people dared and use that for inspiration

GetdareTEO
04-30-2011, 04:51 PM
Masturbate naked or in female underwear in a tree!

ironballz79
05-06-2011, 11:36 AM
find a downed tree, strip, and hump it till you cum from it

undielover
09-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Walk a mile through the woodland, dropping an item of clothing every eighth of a mile.

hhewp
09-24-2011, 07:59 AM
get in your underwear or naked and play fetch with yourself for 5 minutes whilst crawling on all fours.

Avelyn
09-24-2011, 08:09 AM
Go the a nice woodland area, bring some drinks and some food cause you need to stay there for 3 hours. At least 150 minutes of those 3 hours you must stay in only your underwear. Also you must not wear any underwear longer then 20 minutes. So bring some more underwear to the party ;-)

Good luck!

Xxx

IloveUNDERWEARdares
09-24-2011, 08:12 AM
Go to the nearest woods. Strip to just thong. Roll around in the dirt . Grid a tree . Then but just Ur shirt back on and run home

Norebert
09-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Bring at least 10 different pairs of underwear with you go for a walk to set your underwear out in various places as you can't be within sight of the last pair you put down when you leave the second one. (if that makes sense) Then when all of them are set leave the rest of your clothes, and walk naked back to where you left your first pair of undies. When you get there sit down and masturbate until you cum. Then you can put on your first pair of undies and walk along the line putting all of them until at the end you will have 10 pairs of undies on. You may then put your clothes on and go home, but you can't remove the excess undies until you get home.

Norebert
10-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Just a bump, before the weather gets bad again...maybe it is bad where you are.

welshdresser
10-04-2011, 07:03 AM
You must wear your bra and take ALL the panties you own with you to the forest. Now you cannot leave until you have worn each pair separately for 10 minutes. You can avoid the 10 minute wait every time you wee in a pair - those you can change immediately.

Webdare2
10-10-2011, 05:14 PM
(Might need to pre-prepare)
Strip down and then only wear clothing made from leaves annd twigs (might need to make at home first), Adam and Eve style. Spend half an hour in this attire, then you may redress.

welshdresser
10-11-2011, 01:38 AM
I dont like your dare.... but i like your style. :)

Skip me, next dare for Webdare2

undielover
10-11-2011, 04:09 AM
Go for a jog through the woods, topless, then bottomless, then totally nude.

(Just a P.S. for the person below me, mind the likes and limits.)

MrMessy
10-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Go to a local wooded area, strip to your underwear and hug 25 trees before getting dressed again.

undielover
10-15-2011, 04:53 AM
Tie your hands together and your legs together, then jump crossdressed through the woodland.

Theonly1
10-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Go in the woods at night and strip to your underwear then take a 5min walk with then go home

Really daring: go home in only undies.

Webdare2
10-17-2011, 04:35 PM
At any time of your choosing, spend at least 5 min fully naked in the woods.

If done in the day, you may walk home fully clothed.

If done at night, you may only wear 1 article of clothing to go home.

Choose wisley :P

skibum
10-18-2011, 03:02 PM
go out in the woods strip down for 10 minutes, masturbate till orgasms, then stay naked untill your calm, if a male till your flacid again.

bobbyboby
10-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Go to the woods, and find a safe spot since you dont like risky. Strip naked, and put all your cloths in a backpack. Now do yoga for 20 min, on a mat or something what you bring. After you are done, leave your backpack hanging on a tree, start masturbate and walking, walk away from the backpack until you cum. When you cum you may go back and put everything on.

CD57
10-30-2011, 11:14 PM
Go to a woodland and edge ten times while moaning loudly.

For me, can i have a crossdressing one where the entire dare is in tge woodland. (like not walking home xdressed)

undielover
01-01-2012, 04:37 AM
I know it's 2 months later, but here you go.

Walk to the woods dressed like normal. Bring a backpack with all your girl's clothes in it. Start walking through the woods, removing an article of clothing at each tree. Once naked, you may turn around, and start walking back to pick up your clothes. For each article of male clothing you pick up, you may put on an article of female clothing. Do the reverse of this dare (female clothing to male clothing) when you leave.

undielover
02-05-2012, 08:05 AM
What happened to this thread?

bodacious
02-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Go to a secluded area. Bring a change of clothes. Put your change of clothes near the entrance. Walk to the other end of the park and strip naked (or to your underwear if you're comfortable that way) and frolic through the area. Once you make it to wear your other clothes are, put them on. Return to get your clothes tomorrow, but you must strip at the entrance. (I hope they're there!)

Can mine be minimal nudity? I wanna do it in a cemetery.. not enough trees.

darefan150
02-05-2012, 10:57 AM
find a tree with sap on it and rub your hand on it then finger your ass till its all sticky

undielover
02-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Give yourself a hanging wedgie from a tree branch for 5 minutes. If your underwear breaks before that, you must edge twice before going home.

gunner
02-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Go to a secluded area in the woods. Find a tree and take off a piece of clothing and place it in the tree and walk seven trees away and take off another piece of clothing. And add two to the number of trees between where you are and the tree where you left your last piece of clothing. So 7,9,11,13,15,17… and do this until you are naked or in your underwear walk for 20 tree and walk back and pick up your cloths but hug trees while you walk back. When you get the last piece of cloths then you can put them on.

likes: ice, masturbation, anal, cum, pee, spanking, bondage, insertions, enemas, semi-public
dislikes: pain, humiliation, diapers, unhealthy eating, crossdressing, poop , wedgies
limits: no (permanent damage, public, illegal, family/friends, photos, blood, scat)

exsuberman
02-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Go to the woods and make sure to bring atleast 1 dart. Every 10th tree you pass take off an article of clothing and hang it on the tree. When naked go back and throw a dart at the piece of clothes. If the dart goes through the clothing and sticks into the tree you can put it back on, if not leave it there (you can get it the next day)

Theonly1
02-07-2012, 06:47 PM
go to the woods, strip to your underwear and then work out(jog, crunches pushups ect) for 15 min then get dressed aND go home.

augustactor
02-07-2012, 06:52 PM
go out in the woods strip down for 10 minutes, masturbate till orgasms,
then stay naked untill your calm, if a male till you're flacid again.

undielover
02-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Here's a simple one: Go masturbate in a tree!

exsuberman
02-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Get a chain and a lock which you have 2 or more keys for. Take only 1 key to the lock and go to the woods and strip down to just your undies, than walk 200 feet and lock your undies to something so that you need to unlock the lock to get them. Then throw the key into water, into off a cliff, or any where else it would be hard to get it.

exsuberman
02-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Anyone going to post on this?

comicslave
02-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Not sure this is against your limits... but if they are I am sorry.

Go outside, into the woods, then strip naked. Once done walk around 50 steps away from your cloths, put on a blind fold and masturbate till you edge, then lay back relax till you are soft then do it again, do that a total of 3 times and once you do it on the 3rd try you can cum, if you are laying down while you masturbate let the cum go where it wants, return to your cloths and leave then

undielover
02-11-2012, 04:21 AM
Run through the woods in nothing but a pair of frilly panties and high heels.

gunner
02-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Get naked in the woods and walk straight though the woods and carry your cloths. Every 20 trees you must leave a piece of clothing hang from a branch and do not forget to hung a tree every step of the way. After all your cloths are hanging. walk for 40 more trees. then you may gather your clothes starting with the first piece of clothing that you hanged.

likes: ice, masturbation, anal, cum, pee, spanking, bondage, insertions, enemas, semi-public
dislikes: pain, humiliation, diapers, unhealthy eating, cross-dressing, poop, wedgies
limits: no (permanent damage, public, illegal, family/friends, photos, blood, scat)

gunner
03-02-2012, 02:53 PM
can some one give me a dare.

dislikes: pain, humiliation, diapers, unhealthy eating, cross-dressing, poop, wedgies

Blue Griffin
03-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Freeze a pair of handcuffs open and handcuff your self to a try. You can key in your pocket to leave if you need to, but otherwise you are stuck until the ice melts.

undielover
03-14-2012, 03:46 AM
Wear heels and panties into the woodland. At some point, shove a handful of leave and dirt into your panties and give yourself a wedgie.

comicslave
03-15-2012, 03:31 AM
Go to the woods and strip naked 100% then go to a tree and masturbate till you cum, cum on the tree, do that 5 times in fie different trees, you can not cum on same trees or any trees 50 feet near any trees you cum on. Once you are done you can put on your cloths.

undielover
03-15-2012, 04:44 AM
@comicslave: Dude, mind the limits.

comicslave
03-15-2012, 04:48 AM
Ok then go to woods get in underwear walk 100 steps in one direction and come back put on cloths and go home

slanderr
03-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Since you like exercise... Go into the woods and find a nice spot then strip naked. You cannot put your cloths back on until you have done 100 push ups, and 100 sit ups. You can take as many breaks as you want.
If you can climb trees, throw most of your cloths up in a tree that is possible for you to climb. After you do the exercise make your way up :)

Don't really have any limits...

augustactor
03-18-2012, 08:20 AM
Go spend a couple hours naked in the woodlands.
You can carry your clothes in a bag for when you're done

comicslave
03-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Do this dare since I gave it to wrong person...

Go to the woods and strip naked 100% then go to a tree and masturbate till you cum, cum on the tree, do that 5 times in fie different trees, you can not cum on same trees or any trees 50 feet near any trees you cum on. Once you are done you can put on your cloths.

dareman 1
03-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Next time you go to some woods strip completely naked and tie yourself to a tree stay this way for 20 mins (colour your dick pink/ lime green to make it harder)

gunner
03-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Get naked in the woods and walk straight though the woods and carry your cloths. Every 20 trees you must leave a piece of clothing hang from a branch. After all your cloths are hanging. walk for 40 more trees. Then tie yourself to a tree for 20 minutes. After that you may gather your clothes starting with the first piece of clothing that you hanged.

dlk1954
03-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Get naked in the woods and walk straight though the woods and carry your cloths. Every 20 trees you must leave a piece of clothing hang from a branch. After all your cloths are hanging. walk for 40 more trees. Then tie yourself to a tree for 20 minutes. After that you may gather your clothes starting with the first piece of clothing that you hanged.

Go to a woods fully clothed, pee yourself, take off all your clothes and walk a 100 yards then give yourself an enema, then walk 25 yards farther and put 10 ice cubes up your ass, then edge 5 times! when you get back to your clothes you can cum!

undielover
03-28-2012, 12:42 AM
Wear the most colorful pair of panties you have into the woods (more daring: wear ONLY the most colorful pair of panties you have into the woods). Once in the woods, give yourself a hanging wedgie for five minutes (or until the panties rip), and then you can go home.

wedgieboii
03-28-2012, 08:23 AM
hanging wedgie on a tree for 1hour in nothing but your undies

after time is up orgasm in the woods and walk out before putting your clothes on

Boomerslave
03-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Take a lock and key and drop the key walk for 10 mins, strip then lock your clothes to a tree then go get the key

outlaw2265
03-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Strip down completely and walk or run, whichever you prefer, then find a tree and tie yourself to it or handcuff your hands around the tree then wait for someone to come by and ask them to help you out. Just make sure you have the key near you so they can help you.

I would prefer something to do with anal and or cross dressing

hunter
03-31-2012, 07:54 AM
go deep into the woods dressed as a slut with no undies, take your waterproof vibe put it on the floor and then you must sit on it and edge yourself more than 5 times in 10 mins if you fail you must stand naked in the woodland for 1 hour

could i have bondage and crossdressing with anything else you feel put in

India11
04-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Go into some woods near your home wearing some cloths you don't really care about that much. Strip naked (you can keep your shoes and socks on) and throw all of your cloths as high up in a tree as you can (and I mean HIIGH up). Hope you are good at climbing trees. If you can't get your cloths, try looking for a long stick or something on the ground. If you can't find a stick, guess you'll be walking back home nude.

Skimmer
04-03-2012, 11:40 PM
go to your area, take an ipod, strip naked, put your underwear on your head, put your music on as loud as it can go, then crawl around in a circle for 3 complete songs. At the end of the third song you must lie on your back and masturbate for another two songs.

funandy
04-29-2012, 08:49 PM
You cannot wear any underwear to the area. Once there you must rub yourself through your clothes until your hard. Once hard drop your pants to your ankles but don't take them off. Now walk for 100 metres, keeping yourself hard but not touching yourself the entire time. Know remove all your clothing and walk back to where you started. On Your way back to your clothes then, you must do 2 situps severy 10m. Then you may redress.

thing2526
05-02-2012, 02:25 AM
Take all your clothes off and hang them on a tree, then go for a five minute jog away from them. After that lay down, shut your eyes and masturbate till you cum keeping your eyes shut the whole time. Then go and put your clothes back on.

undielover
05-02-2012, 03:05 AM
If your woodland has a creek or a river, then leave all you clothes on the bank, and go swimming in the river. Let the sun dry you before you get redressed.

If there is no river, then just run naked through the woodland for a few minutes or so.

Midnight Phantom
05-02-2012, 04:57 AM
Walk 1/2 a mile through the woods with nothing on but your underwear

18 m slave aus
05-02-2012, 05:03 AM
find a nice tree to sit under, strip down to undies and make yourself cum through them then get dressed walk away without cleaning up cum

shadowpenguin07
05-02-2012, 05:38 AM
Head into the woods, with a bag of drag, and a shovel... crossdress, then dig a hole, and bury your normal clothes in the bag, in the hole.. and walk away. Start stuffing your bra, and panties with whatever you can find.. leaves.. dirt... mud... until you can't possibly fit anymore.. then run back and find your clothes, and you can go home.

thing2526
05-09-2012, 06:50 AM
Get naked and hide your clothes somewhere. Now spend at least half an hour walking around the forest away from your clothes, and hope you don't bump into anyone :p

exsuberman
05-09-2012, 07:08 AM
lock your pants to a tree, throw your shirt high up into a tree, close your eyes and spin in a circle and throw each of your shoes with socks in them out at a random place, and if you are daring walk ten minutes away and throw your underwear up a tree, then go back and collect everything in the same order you got rid of it.

gunner
05-10-2012, 05:46 PM

will4fun
05-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Go into the woods with these items: A bottle of water (at least a pint), portable enema device (like a douche bulb), a butt plug, a long piece of string.
Then get naked and tie your balls to a tree (around the trunk or to a branch). You can't untie yourself until you've done the following in sequence: 1) inject all the water you brought up your ass, 2) inset butt plug, 3) jerk off and cum on the tree.

gunner
05-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Get naked in the woods and walk straight though the woods and carry your cloths. Every 15 trees you must leave a piece of clothing hang from a branch. also you must piss on each tree you leave cloths on. so you better save. After all your cloths are hanging. walk for 30 more trees. thier jerk off and cum on the tree. then you can go and pick up your cloths.

ilostthegame
05-22-2012, 10:29 PM
Take a one hour map in the woods naked.

CrossDressSlut
05-22-2012, 11:58 PM
go to the edge of the woods where you could possibly be seen and masturbate to orgasm while cross dressed.... don't clean up.

comicslave
05-23-2012, 12:07 AM
Go in woods crossdressed and walk around for about an hour, if you want to add more fun tie your balls then drag a rock via your balls.

gunner
05-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Get naked in the woods and walk straight though the woods and carry your cloths. Every 20 trees you must leave a piece of clothing hang from a branch. After all your cloths are hanging. walk for 40 more trees. Then tie yourself to a tree for 20 minutes. after that jerk off and cum on a tree. After that you may gather your clothes starting with the first piece of clothing that you hanged.

Username97
05-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Walk ten minutes into the woods with a banana. Once you get that far start giving yourself anal with the banana for 5 minutes and no cumming until your done.

Could the person below make it crossdressing please

shabbyface
06-03-2012, 06:31 AM
You must go with high heels in the woods and edge until you cum twice. Maybe you have a skirt.

Mark-ward
06-04-2012, 10:06 AM
In the early evening strip naked and insert a lit candle in your ass, attach pegs to your nips, then masterbate to orgasm (with your eyes shut) while singing the Alphabet. As soon as you cum, lie down flat on your stomach and put a handful of leaves in your mouth. Stay in that position until the wax gets too hot for you to handle.

:D

undielover
07-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Walk through the woodland naked as the day you were born. Take a camera with you, take some pictures of your naked self if you want. After you get the film developed, go back to the same woodland (naked or clothed, whichever you prefer), and post the pictures of your adventure to trees.

For my dare, I'd like something involving undressing, underwear, and ditching my clothes. No messy or illegal, please.

inflamio
07-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Take off all your clothes and leave at 1 end of the woods walk for atleast 5 mins, then climb a tree! You can't get down until you have edged three times. Then run back to your clothes screaming!

boundsexslave
07-11-2012, 02:07 PM
go to the woods with these things 10 ice cubes, and a piece of rope walk into the woods a little bit and strip naked throw all your clothes up into a tree. then walk about 5 to 10 mins from your clothes then insert the ice cubes and tie your self to the closest tree you must then edge 3 times and you may not come until all the ice cubes have melted. after they have all melted you may cum and then untie yourself and go collect your clothes from the tree.

funandy
07-16-2012, 07:14 PM
On your way to the woods, you must find two places to edge.
Once there, remove everything below your waist and hide it somewhere. Go for a 2 minute walk away from your clothes.
Remove everything else, then edge. Walk half way back to your pants (nude).
Now sit down, and edge again. Then get on all fours, press on your asshole for 30 seconds, with your ass pointing out to the path you took.
Return to your pants, but don't put them on. Carry them to your shirt. Put your shirt on, then return to where you had put your pants, and put them on. Return home ;)

boundsexslave
07-16-2012, 08:36 PM
do u want me to cum in the woods or do u just want me to edge?

gunner
07-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Go to a secluded area in the woods. Find a tree and take off a piece of clothing and place it in the tree and walk seven trees away and take off another piece of clothing. And add two to the number of trees between where you are and the tree where you left your last piece of clothing. So 7,9,11,13,15,17… and do this until you are naked or in your underwear walk for 20 tree and walk back and pick up your cloths but hug trees while you walk back. When you get the last piece of cloths then you can put them on.

shabbyface
07-26-2012, 09:50 AM
go out to a secluded place. Strip fully nude.Go down on your knees and bound your feets and your stomach arround a tree. First insert a peace of wood in your ass. gag yourself with anything, maybe with any from outdoor.
You must still there for 1 hour. while this time you must stroke your dick.

diaperbuttwannabe
07-26-2012, 09:59 AM
I dare you to pick a tree in the forest. Anyone. Then get naked, and make out with it. Finally fuck the tree, till you orgasm, and lick it up.

I feel like being a animal and crapping in the woods.

Webdare2
09-04-2012, 04:42 PM
I think you just gave yourself a dare there. Go into the woods, wear nothing but a diaper. Two choices: if you do your business in the diaper, you must wear it for the remainder of the day but may wear clothes over it.
If you do it without the diaper, on the ground, you may not put any clothes back on except for a diaper, which is all you're allowed for the rest of the day.

Qoajdnfy
09-04-2012, 04:55 PM
When you get to a secluded spot in the woodlands drop all your clothes then run to the side of the woods and out of them stay as long as you dare then you must cum or pee before you can go back in the woods and get your clothes.

slave_boy93
09-04-2012, 04:58 PM
get to the woods and get naked, now search for a branch and whip both your ass cheeks 50times, when your done get dressed except for underwear and head back home

MisterCreeper
09-07-2012, 11:05 AM
(thanks gunner for this)

(i thought it was hilarious)

asdf12
09-09-2012, 12:38 AM
go to the woods and find a secluded area, (take clothes for crosdressing with you) completely undress and walk away 50 yards from your clothes, now get the bag with the girly clothes, get in the most girliest outfit you dare and give yourself a hanging wedgie, and if your not able to do, you aren't allowed to wear a skirt or something, only a bra and a thong, than give yourself a bra connected wedgie for 30 minutes and get back home

next one is for my slave

undielover
10-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Well, since it's for your slave, let's just go with a classic. Tied naked to a tree with a bag over your head for an hour.

Please keep mine relatively tame. I don't want to do any full-on nudity, masturbation, or messy dares. The best would be something involving my underwear. Thank you.

CuteyAmy
10-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Umm ok this is my first dare. I guess you have to go into the woods and put dirt in your underwear and stay like that for atleast an hour.

I as of writing this haven't done any dares on this website yet so please go easy on me ;)

undielover
10-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Umm ok this is my first dare. I guess you have to go into the woods and put dirt in your underwear and stay like that for atleast an hour.

Well, firstly, let me welcome you to getdare, and secondly let me thank you for daring me. I did, however, ask for no messy dares, and the dare you have given me constitutes, in my opinion at least, something messy.

CuteyAmy
10-12-2012, 06:31 PM
oh ok i am really sorry about that. I can change it i guess. (my first dare was shot down here) Ok well i guess you have to go into the woods wearing someone else's underwear.

undielover
10-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Thank you so much. And don't worry about the first dare, it's a common mistake around here. I do hope you grow to enjoy this site, though, so I'll give you your first dare.

You seem new to this, so I'll start you off with something simple: Walk through the woodland in the night time with no pants on (underwear and other clothes okay, just no pants).

declangray
10-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Walk naked for 15 minutes through a woodland area close to your place of work.

catgirl1001a
10-14-2012, 04:53 AM
wear a X dress item of your chosing and walk around in the woods for 30mins.

GetdareTEO
10-16-2012, 07:20 AM
At late night, find somewhere in the woodland, where you feel safe enough to get naked, but also feel a little risk. Now take of ALL of your clothes, and put them in a pile. Next, grab the pile, close your eyes completely. Now spin around tossing all of your clothes as far away as you can in random directions. Now, if you peeked (your eyes opened during the spin, even just for a minor glimpse), you have to do the punishment below. If you had your eyes completely closed all the time, you can open them now, and do "The End".
Punishment if you opened your eyes: For every time your eyes had a glimpse during the spin (this might have happened a few times), walk 5 large steps towards the closest path (or road) through the woodland, or the closest open/exposed area. When you have taken all of your steps, face towards the path/open area (you are probably not in it yourself, but if you are, you're lucky it's dark), spread your legs as wide as you can, put your hands behind your head, and reach as far down your back as they can go (causing your chest to open up more), close your eyes, and stand like this for 10 seconds for every time you glimpsed! Now continue:

The End:
Go find all of your clothes, and hang them on a tree. When you have found all of them, put them back on, and go home :)
GOOD LUCK, and please write me a report -either here or as a PM - and let me know how it felt :D

shabbyface
10-29-2012, 10:39 AM
go out fully naked. Put on nipple clamps, a gag, insert a butt plug. Put on at least 5 clamps on your balls too. Search a tree and stand infront of it (with your back to the tree). Tie your feets and later your hands on the tree.
You must stand there one hour.

funandy
11-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Set up a camera to take pics every 10 seconds or so.

Then, get in front, and pose for the camera, stripping down as you go, finishing up with a few pics of you wanking.

You choose what you'd like to do with the photos - pm me if you'd like me to decide.

gunner
11-26-2012, 01:17 AM
Get naked in the woods and walk straight though the woods and carry your cloths. Every 15 trees you must leave a piece of clothing hang from a branch. also you must piss on each tree you leave cloths on. so you better save. After all your cloths are hanging. walk for 30 more trees. thier jerk off and cum on the tree. then you can go and pick up your cloths.

just_some_guy
11-26-2012, 02:11 AM
At night tie yourself to a tree in the darkest part of the forest for 1 hour

For mine, no nudity or undressing please, and if you want me to wear something special please be specific as to what I should wear

Mark-ward
12-06-2012, 05:49 AM
Take a pair of highheels, tie them to some string, then thread it through your fly and tie them to your balls. You must walk like this for 30 mins, or until you are seen.

Enjoy :D

green1
12-08-2012, 01:54 AM
once a wee k for the next seven weeks your must go for a walk along a trail. after 15 minutes roll a die and walk for that many minutes off the trail. once your time has run out strip and mark the area with 2 bodily fluids, sweat and spit don't count. Take a picture of your markings for your record. Always mark a new spot and at least once it should be shit or vomit

green1
12-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Lets see if a new post can get this restarted and, since i'm the next post I'll leave a dare for myself.

take 6 bottles and flip a coin while filling them, heads a diuretic tails diluted prune juice or similar. take all six bottles and a die to the woods. roll the die and drink that many bottles not looking at the contents. begin walking for 10 x die roll minutes and roll again until you are out of bottles. finish your walk in the woods.

You may wear what ever you like but cannot touch/open it once the dare it begins.

just_some_guy
12-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Go into the woods wearing nothing but a short dress. No shoes. No underwear. Just the dress. Insert your dildo into your ass. You may not take it out until you get to the other side of the wood (if it's a large wood you can shorten it). If you aren't willing to xdress then wear very short shorts & no shirt, but the dress is reccommended

For mine, no nudity or undressing please, and if you want me to wear something special please be specific as to what I should wear

Laracox
01-08-2013, 05:29 AM
Go for a half hour walk in a dress and heels.

just_some_guy
01-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Put on some old clothes and go into the woods. Strip and change into stockings, heels (minimum 5 inches) a bra and panties. Leave your clothes there and walk for an hour. If you can't find them again you're driving home in your lingerie.....

green1
02-11-2013, 02:15 PM
make yourself some underwear in the Shibari style. Wear a tight fitting cocktail dress over it and go for a walk.

countryslutbronco
03-11-2013, 11:29 PM
go into the woods and get xdressed. Sing loudly 5 songs sung by females. you can get dressed back then to leave.

sexyman585
03-12-2013, 08:12 PM
go into the woods with a butt plug while wearing a thong with the crotch cut out masturbate to orgasm and then walk home like that

Horny guy
03-12-2013, 09:00 PM
drive somplace go into the woods with your keys about 150 yds and hide your keys. go back to your car strip and put your clothes in the car and lock it..... now go get your keys and before you open your car again you must edge 3 times

funandy
03-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Go for a 15min walk. Every minute, you must either (1) lose a piece of clothing, or (2) get hard... However, by the 10min mark, you must be nude. Then walk away for another 5mins.

Once done, standing, edge, then go soft, then edge again. Now, walk back but the entire time, you must be stroking your cock, keeping yourself as hard as possible, without cumming.

If you cum, you need to walk, nude, for another 20mins.

If you don't, then when you have picked up all your clothes, you can redress, but you can't put on any underwear...

hood.0272
03-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Park your car. Strip naked in the car. Then get your change of clothes from the trunk/booy. Get dressed to go for a run. Bring a scissors! Lock the car and tie the keys to your balls so they hang above the knee.
Every 100m cut off an item of clothing. Each 100m should be generally away from the car. When your naked you may return to your car.

sexyman585
03-14-2013, 10:10 PM
go into the woods and strip naked chain yourself to a tree and throw the key just out of reach and call out for help to retrieve the key

Charlotte21
03-14-2013, 10:14 PM
Climb a tree naked. Be careful (dont fall). ;)

douglas_b
03-15-2013, 06:19 AM
Do my Woodland Adventure Dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=118547).

FrankiePi
03-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Strip naked (shoes allowed), and cum on yourself. You can then dress and cover it, but you can't clean it off untill you get home.

master timo
03-25-2013, 04:40 AM
strip in the middle of the woods soes are acceptable to ware go to the nearest tree shrub pic a branch that looks like it will last if it don't get another one and start over again spank your ass hard for a hr this will give you about 1000 strokes then stick the stick in your ass crack and gather your cloths and walk 1/2
way out of the woods if it drops you must give a nother spanking on the spot duration 1/2 hr if it don't drop get dressed but carry stick in your crack till you get all the way out of the woods if you need more disaplin give it but then you cant get dressed till your fully out if your caught ask them to help spank you hard for getting caught

master timo
03-25-2013, 04:41 AM
pm me this dare as well as posting it here and I will do it I might not be able to see this page but I will read my pm

Bj-search fun
03-25-2013, 06:14 AM
strip naked and leve your clouths somewheree then search for a muddy place and have some fun in there
then you can search your clouths and went back home

daremetodoit
03-25-2013, 06:33 AM
Hike about half a mile strip naked and hide your clothes, hike about another half mile then go back and try to find your clothes.. you might want to take your keys with you

Laracox
03-26-2013, 05:30 AM
put your clothes in a bag then throw them as far as you can before walking for 10 min the other way now go find your clothes.

orlando007007
03-26-2013, 07:28 AM
fine a pile of nettles and put you ass and tits in them you may leave

Bart
03-27-2013, 03:55 AM
give yourself a wedgie off a tree for 10 min then go home without removing it.

funandy
04-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Drive to woodland area. Before you arrive, remove everything below the waist (for at least 2mins before you arrive).
Once there, get out, and walk (not run) for 5mins in one direction. Remove all remaining clothing. Walk 10mins, same direction. Then sit, and get hard, then get limp. Repeat 4 times. Then return to car, without getting shirt. Pick up clothes from the car, then walk to shirt. THEN get dressed. You must edge at least twice during all this however.

Smokey69
04-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Strip butt-naked and edge 7 times, than spank your ass 50 times each cheek while moaning as loud as you can. Edge 3 more times and you can cum.

FrankiePi
05-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Climb a tree, strip, throwing your clothes out of the tree. You may not redress until you have had an orgasm.

funandy
05-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Once you're there, walk into somewhere secluded. Get your cock out and get hard. Then, with it hanging out, walk a bit further for 5 mins. Keep it hard by rubbing it every so often. Then remove everything below your waist and edge. Then go for a 1min run in one direction, away from your clothes. Once there, get on all fours, like a dog, and push your ass into the air. Now edge in this position. Twice. Only after that may you return to your clothes but only to pick them up. Once back to where you started, you may redress.

gunner
06-09-2013, 06:27 AM

Boomerslave
06-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Take a lock and cuffs and lock your clothes to a tee then, handcuff yourself behind your back then throw the keys into nettles enjoy

tacoguys101
06-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Go into some woods kinda close to a public place, and then masturbate to orgasm in a pair of your mom's panties loudly

__________________________________________________ ______________
LIMITS, WILL NOT DO: illegal, family, trouble ,messy, extreme pain

Bidare
08-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Take of all of your clothes, edge 7 times. Between every edge, twist your nipples. In the end you can cum on a tree and rub your ass in the cum. Now you can put your clothes on again.

WineRozze
08-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Find some nice place in woods, take off all your clothes and edge for 3 times, but every time you edge howl like a wolf and after 3 edges you can cum, but when you cum must howl as hard as you can.

WineRozze
08-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Is this thread dead? :(

gunner
08-16-2013, 07:33 PM

humiliatedboyslave
08-17-2013, 05:14 AM
Go in the woods and strip down. Fold your clothes and leave them right on the trail. if you are willing to go barefoot, leave your shoes too, but that is your choice. You get to go for a jog. Jog for about a 1/2 mile. Stop and then jerk off. Then you can jog the 1/2 mile back to your clothes.

For me, there are acres and acres of woods behind me. Don't mind a long dare as on a nice day like today, I can go out and enjoy a long day walking the trails.

WineRozze
08-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Go to woods with only 6 items of clothes and take dice with you.
Strip naked and throw a dice and see how much time you need to edge.
Leave your clothes and walk while you edge.
After your edges come back to your clothes and throw a dice one more time and see how many times you need to cum.
Before last cum throw a dice and see how many items you can wear going home and your last cum need to be on your clothes with which you are going home!

If you don't have a dice you can use online dice and throw 3 times before you go to woods.

P.S. It would be nice if you tell what numbers you got!

funandy
08-18-2013, 09:00 PM
When you arrive, strip to nude, leave your clothes there, but put on a pair of panties. There are four directions you can go in - roll a dice. You start with north (or whatever you assign north to be). You must walk ___ minutes in that direction. Repeat for the three remaining directions. You might be back at the car - or not.

Once there, you must edge THROUGH the panties twice, without touching your cock directly. Then repeat the process above. But this time, have your cock and balls hanging out of the panties. Once finished, edge 10 times. Once completed, you may return to your clothes but you must be rubbing your cock the whole way back.

humiliatedboyslave
08-19-2013, 02:56 AM
First, WineRozze asked what my rolls were. I got a 5, 4 and a 1.

Now, for funandy, go out in the woods, wear thongs under your your clothes and bring something to spank your ass with, perhaps a wooden cooking spoon, but you get to choose. Once on a trail, strip to your thong and hang your clothes on branches on the side of the trail.

Walk an hour away from your clothes, take your spanking instrument with you. After walking an hour, you can stop to rest. You will edge 5 times, no cumming. Then spank each ass cheek 500 times. Now you may walk back edging the whole time back to your clothes. You may cum in your thong when you get back to your clothes.

laraw
08-19-2013, 02:38 PM
this one for you Walk through Woods Dice Dare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19416)

WineRozze
08-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Get to the woods and strip naked.
Now get on four and edge 3 with non-dominant hand.
Then lay down and edge 2 times with dominant hand.
Then find good tree and put your legs up against a tree and cum on yourself.
Then rub your cum against a tree and hang on that tree one of your cloth.

Exus
08-23-2013, 04:40 AM
The first thing you need to know about this dare:
The longer you wait before tyring it out, the harder it will get!

From the moment on you're reading this dare, you got 1 week to do it exactly as it is listed.

You're gonna take a walk in the woods to a nice, secluded area with 6 items of clothing on:

- pants
- shorts
- a pair of socks
- a pair of shoes
- shirt
- depending on the weather either a jacket or (if it's warm and sunny) a bag/a bottle of water/a book... something that matches up to 6 personal items.

The spot you're looking for should be quite secluded, not just a little bit, since your dare COULD involve some major walking.

Found it? Perfect!

Remember those treasure hunts when you were a kid? It's kinda like that... just with losing something instead of finding it ;)

You start of by putting your first item - the jacket/book...- on the ground as obvious as you like, face the sun and walk 20 steps straight forward. Real, long steps!
You stop and put down the next item, which will be your shoes.
After that, you turn 90° left (from ^ to < ) and walk 30 steps.
By now, you should have understood the principle.

Jacket down--> face the sun --> 20 steps --> shoes down --> left --> 30 steps --> socks down --> straight --> 30 steps --> shirt down --> right --> 40 steps --> pants down --> left --> 20 steps --> shorts down --> straight --> 50 steps

Everytime you turn left/right, it will be, as I said earlier, a 90° turn.

After you finished your final, 50 nude steps, you are going to look for a branch of a tree.
You found one and lay down on the floor with your belly facing the ground, take the branch and spank your bare ass 10 times with the branch.

Afterwards, get up to sit on the ground and start masturbating as long as you edged 3 times.
Now go back to find your clothes!
You are not allowed to put them back on, until your reach the first item (your jacket/bag...). As soon as you get back to this item, you are not allowed to search for any remaining items any longer.

If you failed to find an item, that's the one you wont put on when heading home.
(Of course you can look for it either way... I don't want you to waste money^^)

After you reach your starting position (the jacket), before you get dressed, you will have to cum, standing straight up.

That's the basic dare.

Now to the time issue:
I said you have one week (7 days) to do this dare. If you, for any reason, fail to do so, you will multiply the steps you have to take with the number of weeks.
(Withing the first week after reading, this will be the numbers as I listed them above, within the second week they will be doubled, within the third week x 3 ...)

That's it. If something remains unclear, just tell me so via PM.

Have fun!

Dark_light30
08-23-2013, 05:31 AM
Here's a dare that might help you learn something as well ;)

Look online how to make a figure 4 dead fall trap. This involves whittling notches into 3 sticks, so you're going to need a knife for this one. Print out instructions if you have to.

Now go to the woods and find a good spot and find your sticks. Strip completely naked. Now you have to successfully construct the dead fall, making sure the parts stay together, before you can get re-dressed.

Its difficult to make this thing the first try so you may be nekkid for awhile ;).

Note: Don't forget to disarm the trap before you leave.

green1
08-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Roll a die, you're going walking for d6x10 minutes. Before your begin walking get your lacy panties on, and put a spare pair in each of your pockets. Every pocket your have should be pantied. If your don't have enought underwear change to something with less pockets.
By the time your done your walk all the panties should be wet with precum.
If your orgasm during your walk shove the spoiled pair of panties up your ass for the rest of the walk.

For mine dare I only have nighttime access to a forest.

MyLittlePWNY
08-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Sleep out in the forest :)

SweatyUnderwear
08-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Hang your underwear on tree branches with cum stains in them. Leave notes saying *Want more? Contact me at __________*
If they contact you, you can either gice them more cum stained underwear or tell them you've ran out of cum :3

Slug58
09-07-2013, 11:22 AM
-get a bag with some crossdressing clothes.
-get to the woodland and change your clothes to crossdressed.
-not take your clothes in the bag and walk.
- every 5min take one kind of clothes close eyes turning for 10s. and throw it as far as you can, and turn 5s more before open eyes.
-if you lost all your clothes strip full and pack the crossdressing clothes in the bag
-close the bag with a padlock
-now search for your clothes and go home
-report per pm please

allcomkid
09-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Making sure it is considerably muddy you must walk to a muddy part of the woods and strip naked. Drop your clothes, shoes and underwear into the mud and walk away. After walking for ten minutes roll around on the ground for 10 minutes then walk back, pick up your clothes, if you can find them again and go back home. You may dress again if you wish. You may not wash for the rest of the day and you must wear those clothes whenever you are inside for a week.

Have fun for my dare!

Slug58
09-16-2013, 05:45 PM
-Place a Key from some handcuffs
-Walk 200yards away and Strip complete.
-take a rope and tie your ankles together.
-cuff your hands behind your back.
If you want hard make a hogtie.
- lay on your front and crawl back to the key.
If you chose a muddy area. You will be very messy but it hurt not much.
If you play at a hard ground to stay clean...^^

patty_NL
09-17-2013, 08:19 AM
You need a bunch of padlock keys, a padlock and a bag you can lock. Put the keys in plastic bags or something so you cant tell which is the right one. Now jumble them up and bring only 4 of them. Lose 3 along your walk through the woods. after walking for 20 minutes strip and lock you clothes in the bag.

If you're lucky, you can get your clothes back instantly.

Where I am I have a risk of getting caught. Just saying :)

Des Sherman
09-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Since you have a chance to be seen, you'll have to do this one clothed. Put two 1 litre bottles of water in a bag, two dice, a stopwatch and something that you are comfortable putting up your ass. Now head out to the woodland.

Once you're there, drink both bottles of water, and put the object up your ass. Now roll both dice. This number is the number of times you must walk in a loop from your origin place in a loop and then back. Each loop must be at least 5 minutes. If you need to pee at any time, you must do it without changing anything about your current outfit. If this means you have to walk around the entire distance with your cock hanging out of your zipper, then so be it. Conversely, if this means that you end up pissing your pants, then have fun trying to hide it!

I'll probably have to do mine during the day, when I get back from college. And bear in mind that I don't do my own laundry, so nothing that can be seen by anyone else please!

Gregdan
09-20-2013, 08:16 PM
go to a wooded are. get naked we wouldn't want to get your clothes dirty. Put them out in the open. Now walk further into the woods. bring handcuffs. when you get to a clearing just out of sight of the clearing handcuff one hand to a tree put the key somewhere just barely in reach and out in the open. now edge three times then you can finish if you want. get the key and go back to your clothes. Hope they are still there.

master timo
09-20-2013, 08:40 PM
do same as you told above person
im in pm me as well

Slug58
09-26-2013, 02:08 PM

Vergil813
09-27-2013, 10:24 PM
-go to the woods with a bag and a lock
-place all your close in the bag and lock it
-walk ten minutes away
-edge twice
-you are now complete and can return to your bag and get dressed if they are still there

patty_NL
09-28-2013, 03:38 PM
you need a bag, a padlock with key and a different padlock key.

jumble up the keys so you don't know which one works. next either leave one at home of somewhere halfway public and go out in the woods. strip and lock your clothes in the bag. edge twice and see if you were lucky.

as stated before I have a chance to be seen. do with it what you want

hike46
09-29-2013, 08:41 PM
Find some mud. use your pee to make it more wet. Now pick up lots and pack your underwear. Make sure you sit down a couple times to really get it squished around.

no poo, help, toothpaste, obvious public

slut1
09-29-2013, 10:33 PM
go somewhere very secluded and strip down to nothing. now insert your underwear up you ass and lock your clothes into a safe of some sort with a key. this key will be placed at least 20 meters away. now tie your legs together and your arms together, and tie yourself to the tree with a rope about 20 feet long. you must figure out how to get the key before you may leave. if all else fails keep your cell phone close enough to call someone, but remember, you are completely helpless! ;D

make mine interesting and complicated. Also, I don't mind being nearly caught or having a situation like this, so be creative!

slut1
09-30-2013, 02:05 PM
this is a bump....

mattreferee1
09-30-2013, 02:20 PM
ok go to the wooded area, on entering leave a pair of scissors at the entrance to the wood. now walk for at least 15 minutes into the wood. Strip naked and put your clothes in a bag. use cable ties to secure the bag shut and then cable tie to a tree.

put a gag on and attach a sign to your self saying spank me please. now cable tie your hands together.

if you want to escape you will have to go back for the scissors - naked.

slut1
09-30-2013, 03:54 PM
strip down to nothing, and leave one article of clothing pinned to a tree every 10 feet. Now, blindfolded, spin in a circle until you count to ten. you have one hour to find your clothes. you may remove the blindfold. At the end of the hour you must leave wearing only the clothes you found. And write Play with me on yourself in lipstick too!!!

hike46
10-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Find a tree with a branch at least ten feet high. Throw a rope over a branch and pull up a heavy log or rock with a second rope attached. Tie one of the ropes to something near the ground. The other rope gets tied to your underwear, tied with no slack. Now cut the rope holding the heavy object and get ready for your wedgie. Hopefully the underwear rip so you can get out.

No poo, help, toothpaste, obvious public, hanging, atomic

Duster623
10-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Tie up balls and hang a tennis shoe to it walk around for 5 minutes . Edge once then then smack your balls 5 times. If you cum 10 jumping jacks with shoe attached

patty_NL
10-03-2013, 07:34 AM
Bring a bag you can lock a padlock to lock it with a working key and a different one. When you arrive, take off your socks and put a key in each one of them, jumble them up and leave one there. Now walk for 10 minutes, strip and lock the bag.

With luck you will have the key with you to unlock it.

As stated before, I have a chance of being caught. do with that what you want ;)

patty_NL
10-04-2013, 04:37 AM
Bump Anybody anybody?

cwmatman
10-04-2013, 04:03 PM
A twist on a common one. You'll need a bike lock with a key, and a 1-liter bottle of water.

Drink the water an hour before going to the woods. You can't pee for the rest of the dare except as stated.

Leave the key next to one tree and go over to another tree at least 50 feet away. Strip, and run the bike lock through all your clothes and lock them to the tree.

You have to stay by the second tree with your clothes for 10 minutes before you can go back to the first tree to get the key. If you need to go get the key sooner (maybe you hear people coming?) you can only do so after peeing on your clothes until your bladder is empty.

Gregdan
10-06-2013, 04:47 PM
go into the woods by a path. a spot where you can hide and a few feet out you are totally open. handcuff one hand to a tree(branch) and stretch asfar as you can out into the open, drop the key now you have ti edge 3 times before you can get the key.

Slug58
11-03-2013, 04:16 AM

yorkboy
11-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Strip down to naked aside from a diaper and hogtie yourself on the floor as inescapably difficult as you dare. Make sure to find something to gag your mouth with as well. You have to stay in your hogtie for a minimum of two hours before you can even try to get out ;)

Slug58
11-04-2013, 08:24 AM
-get a bag with some crossdressing clothes.
-get to the woodland and change your clothes to crossdressed.
-not take your clothes in the bag and walk.
- every 5min take one kind of clothes close eyes turning for 10s. and throw it as far as you can, and turn 5s more before open eyes.
-if you lost all your clothes strip full and pack the crossdressing clothes in the bag
-close the bag with a padlock
-now search for your clothes and go home
-report per pm please

hike46
12-23-2013, 10:22 PM
you should wear a diaper into the woods, use it amd change while still out.

It is winter here and i plan to be out for a long walk in the woods.

no help, scat eating, toothpaste, hanging

i have tights, all kinds of undies, male and female. pics might be a possability

cbtmenow
12-24-2013, 07:46 AM
put on your sexiest most feminine panties. get dressed go to the woods. strip down to your panties put your cloths into a bag and drop them. start walking as far as you dare when you are ready to turn back pull out your cock and balls if there is snow on the ground squat down and tea bag in the snow as long as you can. you can wear shoes / boots socks

DuckNCover
12-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Take off all of your clothes except for your underwear and socks. Now you have to run circles around a tree 50 times.

After you're done running rub the clothes you took off in the dirt, then put them back on.

cbtmenow
12-24-2013, 01:18 PM
take off all your clothes except underwear give yourself a wedgie walk any direction for 5 min then go back and get your cloths

MasterNick7
12-24-2013, 02:37 PM
Bring a bag with all female clothes, including heels to make it fun. Once you get to the forest unlock the bag and hide it somewhere. Then go as far as you can and drop the key somewhere then walk all the way back. Now get all dressed up in the slutty female clothes you brought and put your male clothes in the bag and lock it. Now you must go get the key and bring it back. You must be hard the entire time and when you get back to your bag you must cum before you can unlock it.

cbtmenow
12-31-2013, 09:23 AM
go into the woods get naked get down on all fours fuck yourself with your favorite toy

Its cold and snowy here be realistic and have fun with me

niwlliw
12-31-2013, 11:02 AM
Stand blindfolded and naked for 20 minutes. You can also tie yourself to a tree or other object to bring the time to 15.

19Core86
01-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Do 20 jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups naked.

Slug58
03-06-2014, 07:27 AM

patty_NL
03-06-2014, 07:37 AM
Bring something which you can use to lock your clothes to a tree, and 2 pair of socks. put the key to the lock in one of the 4 socks but make sure you dont know which one. Now drop/hide the first sock in a place where you might be seen and start a 10 minute walk hiding the socks every 2 minutes.

When you are done with your walk take of your clothes and lock them to the tree, with a bit of luck the key is in the first sock you find.

Good luck

undielover
03-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Drink 6 cups of water before you go. When you feel the urge to pee, take off an article of clothing and walk 20 feet. Keep doing this until either the urge goes away, or until you are naked. Once you're naked, walk another 50 feet, then you're allowed to pee.

Motaki
03-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Go to a secluded area and strip slowly. In fact, find a tree and do a sexy little dance for it while taking off your clothes. Leave all clothes on the ground/tree banches of different trees, but put your undies on your head. Remember that sexy tree you danced for? Your going to hump it until you cum. Once you cum you can get dressed and go home. Have fun!

No naked/stripping for me please!

Locked Puppy
03-06-2014, 10:17 AM
The entire walk to the woods, the at least 20 minutes in the woods and back home you will spend with at least one finger in your ass and at least two fingers in your pussy and try not to orgasm at all until you are back home!

something that leaves me with some clothes would be nice, since it is still cold out.. :o

suzy1950
03-07-2014, 07:09 AM
take fem undies and going to a wood strip put clothes in boot and put undies on and go for a walk for 20 mins before going back to car

douglas_b
03-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Drive to the woods in nothing but panties, bra and a jacket.

On arrival, leave your jacket in the car and go for a 15 minute walk. Wet yourself halfway along.

stewpot
03-08-2014, 12:24 PM
something simple walk in the woods completely naked jacking off for 20 minutes

mrpropel
03-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Tie yourself naked to a tree, while blindfolded for 40 minutes.

Don't go easy on me,

mrpropel
03-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Just going to bump this,

dobrinmed
03-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Strip naked put your clothes on a pile than piss and cum over it. And prove me somehow you did it

Slug58
03-10-2014, 02:12 PM
search a quite corner in the woods, strip complete naked and piss on your clothes, nuzzle it 5min at the ground. now you can retour home, maybe with your clothes^^

SissyWhoreAmy
03-30-2014, 08:47 AM
Drive to woodland area. Before you arrive, remove everything below the waist (for at least 2mins before you arrive).
Once there, get out, and walk (not run) for 5mins in one direction. Remove all remaining clothing. Walk 10mins, same direction. Then sit, and get hard, then get limp. Repeat 4 times. Then return to car, without getting shirt. Pick up clothes from the car, then walk to shirt. THEN get dressed. You must edge at least twice during all this however.

BASHFULL
03-30-2014, 01:22 PM
Give yourself a hanging wedgie in your tightest underwear untill they rip. lf they don't rip them you must edge 10 times and leave

inflamio
03-30-2014, 01:40 PM
Lie, naked from the waist down, on the floor for 30 mins

If possible can I crossdress?

mrpropel
03-30-2014, 02:05 PM
Okay, so you must wear panties and bra under what you would usually normally wear and go for a 20 minute walk around a public area. After you have finished the 20 minute walk go into a secluded area and edge 5 times. After that give yourself facial without cleaning up and walk for another 5 minutes.

Don't go easy on me.

patty_NL
03-30-2014, 02:58 PM
bring a pair of scissors and some rope. Undress fully and tie both legs and 1 arm to a tree.

now toss the scissors to where you think you can still reach them. With a little bit of luck you'll be able to get free. If you throw them too far you're stuck until help arrives ;)

xJohnSmithx
03-30-2014, 04:09 PM
An hour before you go to the woods you must drink 1L of water!

Now when you get to the woods you should be wanting to pee really baldy, but your only allowed to pee through your underwear and pants(if possible take a proof pic of your pants that you wet)

Now you must walk around for 15 minutes in your soiled pants.

After the 15min You must then strip compleatly and then redress but without your underwear, that you must leave on the ground.

I live near the woods so no need for me to drive. Dont go easy on me!!!!

inflamio
03-31-2014, 01:19 PM
Leave the house wearing just a t shirt and boxers, go to the woods. When you get there take the boxers off and walk for 15 minutes. Tear up the t shirt and walk back

Again, crossdressing if possible

stewpot
03-31-2014, 01:25 PM
get completely cross dressed and give yourself a bra connection wedgie, then go for a walk in the woods for 30 minutes

stewpot
03-31-2014, 07:40 PM
anyone got a dare for me?

sammyboy1200
03-31-2014, 07:42 PM
get off on a tree, PM how it went

slave67
04-01-2014, 10:32 AM
hanging wedgie from a tree untill pants ripped

hike46
04-03-2014, 09:16 AM
find a nice place in the woods at least 20 min walk. bring a banana and some marshmallows. once you get there unpeel banana break in half and push half inside you. no insert some marshmallows. then the other half of the banana. now tie yourself to a tree. after 30 min you can start to untie your self and walk back out. kik me a picture of the banana going in as well

Some things I have are diapers, girls thong, panties, couple leotards, one piece swim suit, brothers old boxer briefs, briefs, and a couple plugs

kik backp46

no hanging, eating/rubbing scat on me, help, obvious public, face pics

hike46
04-05-2014, 02:16 PM
bump

Some things I have are diapers, girls thong, panties, couple leotards, one piece swim suit, brothers old boxer briefs, briefs, and a couple plugs

kik backp46

no hanging, eating/rubbing scat on me, help, obvious public, face pics

sizi
04-07-2014, 02:25 AM
this one for you http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19416

douglas_b
04-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Nice choice of dare :p

You can try version 2 :)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152617

nudeforlife
04-07-2014, 03:03 PM
I can't really think of a way of topping that so... Do your own dare!!

mrpropel
04-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Why don't you do that dare as well for you lack of creativity? :p

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152617