PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Fun

Kit-Kat
09-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Some fun frozen ideas,

1. Cum cubes, the warm mess is now a frozen treat for a good slave... or maybe a bad one if they dislike cum eating, anyways have them cum twice a day for a week straight and make a few cubes in an ice cube tray once they have a few made get ready for a fun session.
*Make them melt in their mouth and spit all into a cup then drink, before they cum so they'll still be horny and do it without hesitation.
* Eat the individual ice cubes
* See how many they can get in their ass, then spend as long as possible with an ass full of man juice, make the slave then release the mess and enjoy
* put them in a funnel, then have them take a hair dryer and slowly melt them down the funnel, watch them gag!

2. Pee Cubes, Same idea as cum cubes but alot easier and quicker to make. This treat isn't quite as sweet :p
* use all the same ideas as above

3. Ice Cream Fun, theres tons of ways to have fun with ice cream!
* put it down their pant and make a huge mess, have them clean it up, if theyre on cam the mess isn't ur problem, then have them eat the mess when they're done
* Humuliate them by making them suck it like a dick on cam, face real close to the cam! time to take the snapshot... perfect blackmail!

Anyways any other dommes or subbies wanna add some input on fun frozen tasks feel free to add I'd love to hear them!

chester_Slave
09-10-2009, 04:01 PM
I would love for a mistress to do this to me :D

I have been looking for a mistress with this imagination for ages. Any takers?

Slave Matt

MyValentine
11-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Some fun frozen ideas,

1. Cum cubes, the warm mess is now a frozen treat for a good slave... or maybe a bad one if they dislike cum eating, anyways have them cum twice a day for a week straight and make a few cubes in an ice cube tray once they have a few made get ready for a fun session.
*Make them melt in their mouth and spit all into a cup then drink, before they cum so they'll still be horny and do it without hesitation.
* See how many they can get in their ass, then spend as long as possible with an ass full of man juice, make the slave then release the mess and enjoy
* put them in a funnel, then have them take a hair dryer and slowly melt them down the funnel, watch them gag!

2. Pee Cubes, Same idea as cum cubes but alot easier and quicker to make. This treat isn't quite as sweet :p

* put it down their pant and make a huge mess, have them clean it up, if theyre on cam the mess isn't ur problem, then have them eat the mess when they're done
* Humuliate them by making them suck it like a dick on cam, face real close to the cam! time to take the snapshot... perfect blackmail!

Anyways any other dommes or subbies wanna add some input on fun frozen tasks feel free to add I'd love to hear them!

Well i have to say that this is a great idea ;)

Roni
11-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Wow! I really like reading your post. I think those are great punishments. I myself disslike the taste of cum. I think I would behave much better if I would know that I have some cub cubes in the freezer.

I have a question. Do you really make your slave eat the cum out of his ass? That would really push my limit, but it would be a great punishment I have to admit.

Roni

Some fun frozen ideas,

Wullunger
12-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Great ideas!

I don't want to spoil any fun, but could I just say be very careful with hairdriers. NEVER EVER stick a hair dryer in your mouth as you can dry out the inner lining of your lungs cutting off the oxygen supply to your blood.

Sorry to intrude, carry on...

w

Frosty McBalls
12-23-2009, 05:34 AM
ooooooh, I do looove frozen fun. Excellent idea!

snoopscat
12-23-2009, 07:30 AM
wow!! amazing idea, hmmmmm maybe i shud try making poo frozen cubes mixed with melted chocolate n eat them. Thanks for the idea

DarkBloodDomme
12-23-2009, 06:52 PM
I've done the cum cubes to a slave before. They're really fun. Awesome ideas.

iseenaked
01-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Hey there! I'm new, but i have a 16 year old female chat punishment slave. She is willing to do pics for proof. Anyway, I have had her do things like put ice in her ass and pussy, and drink the water from the melted ice in her vagina. She says that the feeling inside is ok, but the feeling of rubbing ice on the outside is worse.

But I am wondering if there is anyway that these ideas (cum cubes/ice cream) can be modified for a female slave.... she doesn't produce enough cum to drip into a cup...but i was wondering if any of you could think up something for females.

Thanks!

Seenaked

SydSl2001
02-22-2010, 07:09 AM
Hey there! I'm new, but i have a 16 year old female chat punishment slave. She is willing to do pics for proof. Anyway, I have had her do things like put ice in her ass and pussy, and drink the water from the melted ice in her vagina. She says that the feeling inside is ok, but the feeling of rubbing ice on the outside is worse.

But I am wondering if there is anyway that these ideas (cum cubes/ice cream) can be modified for a female slave.... she doesn't produce enough cum to drip into a cup...but i was wondering if any of you could think up something for females.

Thanks!

Seenaked

Well, a pee-cube would certainly still work, diluted if necessary. Repeated vaginal shower with the same water & freeze that, just after she's had a massive orgasm, surely there's enough juice to make a nice couple of ice-cubes... Fill a condom with some sort of juice, support with a cardboard tube and freeze & remove the rubber & use as a dildo...

dofa
02-22-2010, 02:19 PM
great ideas .... sure i will try t someday ... especially the funnel thng ....
wht a lucky slave u hav...

Manbearpig
02-22-2010, 03:24 PM
great ideas .... sure i will try t someday ... especially the funnel thng ....
wht a lucky slave u hav...

Lik dood! Dur iz thiz thing caled sPel chek! If u doNt uze it, postz nd up lik DIZ!

Jakesummer
02-28-2010, 09:05 PM
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr