PDA

View Full Version : The Cabana Threesome [NON-FICTION]

cabana3some
07-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Alright everybody, we've been pretty much lurking and doing dares by ourselves lately, but Amy, Noel, and myself are gonna take the big plunge tonight and do a slave dare. So here's how we're planning to do it. We like the idea of voting for who does what but we don't like the idea of one of us doing nothing so we're gonna have something real to vote for on that. We didn't like the idea of posting here because its kinda hard and people seem to like the blog idea pretty well. The first vote is gonna be for who the slave is gonna be, who the mistress is gonna be, and then (drum roll because its our new idea) who the new board slut is gonna be.
Limits: No pics (sorry guys but we have a future ahead of us lol)
The rest we have decided to vote on, but, we want to do it different than scrunchmunch did since her vote seemed to be a weird checkbox thing, We'll set a poll up on misterpoll. Just a lil about us we're all gonna be sophmores next year in college and we all live in the same apartment that we share with a negative nancy lol. We'll pm you the blog address if you ask since I don't think we can post it here. We'll let the votes go on until there are 100 votes total, then the decision will be made and the fun can begin lol. Amy is 18 and Noel and I are 19. Happy voting?

Here's the poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/3726853943.html

PS: We've decided that if there is an outcry of like 6 people to stop doing this for some reason thats when we'll stop (like if 6 people post problems with the polling, then we'll do a redo, sorta like an election he he)

NorthernAZSkies
07-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Love the voting idea, and it seems to be going well, I was number 37. I hope to hear more of how this is going.

Smile Guy
07-19-2007, 03:05 AM
The limit thing is slightly confusing as I couldn't work out if YES or NO would mean the Limit did or didn't happen. That is all... glad to see you're doing a whole project about it all.

molten man
07-19-2007, 04:58 AM
the voting idea is the best!!!

cabana3some
07-19-2007, 10:05 AM
alright guys, the results are in (more than 100 votes) so heres whats happening:

Bianca is the slave, Amy is the Mistress and Noel is the Board slut. We will remain in these positions until next July. Private video is allowed, and the following limits will be in place:
nothing permanent
no piercings

we'll start posting on our blog soon

Thanks for voting.

molten man
07-30-2007, 10:54 PM
weel waiting for ur reports!!