PDA

View Full Version : Game!

Bai
07-21-2017, 05:40 AM
Hi, so I've had an idea for a game/dare that I have been playing a bit and thought others might enjoy.

Its currently using crash bandicoot as a base but could be applied to similar games.
Basically play the game but with some additional rules:

First run through rules:
Start wearing no more than 6 items of clothing (e.g.tshirt, jeans, sock 1+2, bra, panties)

Lose a life - lose an item of clothing. Once naked you lose other privledges - 1) sit on the floor 2) open curtains 3) open door 4) kneel 5) present ass to door 6) from then on insert a pen or similar item in pussy/ass every time you lose a life

Game over- remove any clothes left and stand naked infront of window to edge then you may redress and try again

Gain a life from apples - go a step back on the life scale.(so get back some dignity)

At the end of a level each missed box is equal to 10 spanks on each ass cheek, and if you missed a bonus then thats 20 to your cunt /dick

Time challenge
If you want you can try the time challenge once! and post your time for the level - if someone beats you they get to give you a dare.

So my best time for level 1 is 45:44....

Enjoy :)

Kisune Karnon
07-25-2017, 08:57 PM
I'll look up all my time challenges and post them here. Quite interesting challenge.