PDA

View Full Version : 37/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in (see post) (very strict)

Jaro
07-09-2017, 11:25 AM
37/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in (see post) (very strict)

Who am I?

I am a 37 year old Dutch guy who lives alone and always has. I have a good job, although it isn’t very exciting, and have my life pretty well in order.

I am an emotionally stable guy and I’m pretty open minded and easy going. I love to be creative (with photography) love to laugh and make others laugh and I love to travel and see the world.
I also love to be kinky, but it was only during my 6 months being a sub and pet worm to Butterfly that I have really discovered my submissive side and now I want to take that to the next level.

You can learn a lot more about me by reading my blog (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=131883) posts and looking through my AMA (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=307587). But some key qualities I have that might interest you are that I am:

Extremely honest
Good humored
Creative
Obedient
Loyal

When I say I will do something I will do it! When I say I will be there at 9 I will! I am committed and loyal and would take this very seriously. I also like to experiment and I am open to trying many (new) things.

Some of my biggest likes currently are foot worship, anal, bondage, spanking, humiliation, verbal teasing and name calling, but most of all being controlled, especially my orgasms.

I am not a sissy but some (private or hidden) crossdressing can be fun sometimes. I like CBT up to a certain safe level but ball busting is a limit as aside from being extremely painful, I don’t think it’s very safe. Public is also a big limit.

Things I really don’t like are mundane and long tasks and real punishments like corner time, line writing and mouth soaping. I would only do these things if I really did something wrong and really need to be disciplined. I am not the type of sub who misbehaves just to be punished.

Who am I looking for?

I am looking for a Mistress who wants to take the next step with me. Someone who likes to experiment, push me and really train me to be very submissive and obedient. Someone who is a sadist and likes to torture me. Someone who is strict and would like to get pretty intense.

But also someone who is kind, caring and fair. Someone who would never make me do something I really don’t want to do and never punish me unless I honestly deserve it. Someone who communicates often and well and listens to and considers my input. Someone who will always respect my limits and heed my safe words.

I want my Mistress to fully own my pleasure and, as we go further, control more aspects of my life.

Some more specific things I wish for you to be:

A mature woman, age doesn’t really matter
Strict, sadistic, good humored, creative, friendly, caring, honest and fair
Very feminine, loving girly stuff
Living in or close to my time zone (GMT+2)
With enough time to regularly talk and play
Foot fetish friendly, as this is one of my major kinks

Who am I NOT looking for?

A man
Someone who pushes for pictures and video
Someone who is into blackmail
Someone who doesn’t have enough time
Someone who is very much into feminization (a little bit is fine)

What can I give you?

I will listen when you need to talk.
I will try to make you laugh.
I will try to never disappoint you.
I will, once I trust you, be very obedient, committed and loyal to you.
I will make your pleasure and happiness a priority
I will always respect you.

Final thoughts

I would prefer to communicate via Hangouts at first and later possibly via phone.
I take my privacy very seriously so I won’t share pictures or videos. When I get to really know you and trust you I might share pictures without face; after that it depends. If things go really well and you live relatively close, I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of meeting in person.
I have gotten pretty serious about D/s. I think this really is the place for me so I am, ultimately, looking for a pretty intense relationship.

If you think we might be a good match and you want get to know me, please drop me a message. I want the opportunity to talk to you and get to know you for a length of time before we consider a trial. I don’t want to jump in right off the bat.