PDA

View Full Version : The Anallympics (Anal Olympics) *Food & Enema Games

NoLimitz
07-15-2017, 03:22 PM
Welcome to the Anallympics!

Finally you have somewhere to show off your talents, represent your country and attempt to win a medal!

The goal is simple, win!... And if not, try and get a bronze or silver medal! I will keep track of the records and edit the thread to award medals (until ability to edit thread goes, then I will confirm your record with the new positions posted below your post). You will attempt challenges and time yourself once you've finished inserting all objects. Time matters, so try and keep in any insertions as long as you can before expelling. Otherwise another competitor might beat you by minutes!

Because of the large difference in sizes, and shapes of dildos. As well as not everyone being able to buy them (Eg. Nosey flatmates) I've decided to exclude them for now. I may start a seperate Anallympics thread and include them later depending on how well this thread does. I've chosen to use mainly vegetables since they're relatively cheap and do the same job.

If you're worried about size, don't be! I've designed these challenges to suit all kinds of anal competitors. So take a look below and see if you'd like to enter!

Rules for entering:

-All objects must be fully inserted before the timer starts.

-Must include date of attempt (Can't be before this thread opened, and can't be vague. Eg. "About two weeks ago").

-Country your representing (If you want to stay anonymous make a country up!)

-Clearly state what challenge you've attempted, length of time before expelling and how many ___ you've inserted.

If doing an enema challenge, use water. If using a substitute (Eg.Milk) mention it in your post.

Now! Good luck participants! Ready....Set....Go!!!

Insertions. (How many can you fit?) Rule: Must keep in for at least 3 minutes for the record to stand. If someone equals your number of insertions but lasts longer than you, they will take your place. So try to last as long as possible as well!

1. Strawberries

Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

2. Cherry Tomatoes

Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

3. Tomatoes

Gold: (NoLimitz, Spain, 17th Of July 2017) 2 Tomatoes, 3 Minutes, 36 Seconds.
Silver:
Bronze:

4. Peeled Bananas

Gold: (Inani, USA, 19th Of July 2017) 1 and a half bananas, 3 Minutes, 45 Seconds
Silver:
Bronze:

5. Ice (Ice cube tray size)

Gold: (Whorecumdump, England, 18 Of July 2017) 7 Ice Cubes, 43 Minutes
Silver:
Bronze:

6. Ice (Bar/Supermarket size)

Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

7. Marshmallows

Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

8. Enemas

1L Endurance

Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

2L Endurance

Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

The Big Enema Challenge (As much as you can,as long as you can!)

Gold:
Silver:
Bronze:

To enter your post should look something like this..

"12 Strawberries, for 12 minutes
England
Gold record broken, 16th of July"

Thank you for reading!

*Disclaimer: I have personally inserted each of these objects before with no problem and I consider them relatively safe. But only you know what you're capable of. Anything inserted without means of removal is slightly risky so please consider how "talented" you are before attempting any challenge. Push yourself, but don't hurt yourself. Thank you.

Kisune Karnon
07-15-2017, 04:10 PM
What size enema and contents of enema or does it matter? Also if we use other food items, can we submit those as well?

NoLimitz
07-15-2017, 05:17 PM
What size enema and contents of enema or does it matter? Also if we use other food items, can we submit those as well?

You can choose to enter the 1L or 2L challenge where the winner is decided by time, or you can enter the "Big enema challenge" and you decide how much you can take and for how long. The winner of that is decided by volume as well as time. Contents should be just water, but if you want to add anything else feel free. I don't think it will change the outcome much. If you use something other than water, add what you used into your post. It might be interesting to see if other enemas work better.

And yes, you may submit other food items as long as they're safe. Enjoy!

NoLimitz
07-16-2017, 06:38 PM
I thought I should kick start this tournament off, so I can be the Gold Medalist!

GOLD MEDAL: (NoLimitz, Spain, 17th Of July 2017) 2 Tomatoes, 3 minutes, 36 seconds

Whorecumdump
07-18-2017, 01:20 PM
Okay I did it today, I chose the ice (ice cube tray size) event and I am representing Narnia! Nah just kidding I'm representing England 😂 I fit in 7 ice cubes and kept them in for 43 minutes it was very interesting considering I've never inserted ice into my ass before but I think I did a good attempt

NoLimitz
07-18-2017, 04:45 PM
Okay I did it today, I chose the ice (ice cube tray size) event and I am representing Narnia! Nah just kidding I'm representing England 😂 I fit in 7 ice cubes and kept them in for 43 minutes it was very interesting considering I've never inserted ice into my ass before but I think I did a good attempt

Gold medal awarded to Whorecumdump! Congratulations!

5. Ice (Ice cube tray size)

Gold: (Whorecumdump, England, 18 Of July 2017) 7 Ice Cubes, 43 Minutes.
Silver:
Bronze:

Inani
07-18-2017, 05:34 PM
Okay so I tried it didnt go so well so I'm going to have to retry it when I buy more bananas . I only managed to 3 halfs in so 1 and half full bananas held it for 3 min 45seconds JUST made it! Need to practice this one more I think. Country USA!

NoLimitz
07-19-2017, 06:15 PM
Okay so I tried it didnt go so well so I'm going to have to retry it when I buy more bananas . I only managed to 3 halfs in so 1 and half full bananas held it for 3 min 45seconds JUST made it! Need to practice this one more I think. Country USA!

Gold medal awarded to Inani! Congratulations!

No harm in practising, it'll help you keep hold of your medal ;)

4. Peeled Bananas

Gold: (Inani, USA, 19th Of July 2017) 1 and a half bananas, 3 Minutes, 45 Seconds
Silver:
Bronze:

Butterfly's Prisoner
07-20-2017, 02:35 AM
Great idea for a thread! I'll certainly give some of the records a try as soon as I have some free time. :D

(Incidentally, I thought I was the only person from Spain in this board! :p)

Dudlax68
07-20-2017, 01:27 PM
From the usa managed to get 2 bananas for 8 minutes felt surpising good for a while. Record broken july 20th.

Kisune Karnon
07-20-2017, 02:20 PM
GOLD MEDAL: (Kisune Karnon, Imagination Land, 20th Of July 2017) 2L Enema, 6 minutes, 47 seconds.

hanspeter
07-20-2017, 02:47 PM
3l enema held for 20 minutes for Germany.
Attempt was made on july, 20th.

Kisune Karnon
07-20-2017, 03:08 PM
Not sure if this is going to count, but:

GOLD MEDAL: (Kisune Karnon, Imagination Land, 20th Of July 2017) 58 Manzanilla Olives, 15 Minutes.

Bulle223
07-20-2017, 04:56 PM
13 ice cubes for 1 minute and 46 seconds
Europe
gold record broken, 21st of july 2017

Sno
07-23-2017, 11:53 AM
I thought I'd try some of these.
16 marshmallows for 11 minites 23 seconds, usa, record broke july 23rd